You Belong To Us [BTS OT7 FF]...

By mimitaebear

A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she... More

Introduction to the characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 {16+}
Chapter-5 {21+}
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-12 {16+}
Chapter-13 {21+}
Chapter- 14
chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18 {21+}
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22 {18+}
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Epilogue

Chapter-11

2.5K 119 18
By mimitaebear

[Author's POV]

It's already the weekend and you're getting ready to meet their dad and the pack. TBH you're too nervous, your hands start sweating from time to time. 'Even college exams seem easier than this.' you thought and facepalm yourself.

"It's okay. You can do it, hwaiting." You looked in the mirror again and started to practice again. After a minute, a knock interrupted your precious rehearsal.

"Are you awake baby?" It was Jungkook. "Yeah I'm coming in 15 minutes." You said loudly and ran to the bathroom, throwing your nervousness out of the window. Taking a quick shower, you pick a simple yet elegant outfit, just to look presentable in front of the pack, so they won't think, their luna is some kind of cheap beggar.

You put some natural powder and lip balm. After a whole 20 minutes, you ran to your bedroom and took your phone and ran downstairs. As you went to the kitchen, you saw everyone already sitting in the dining room, waiting for you.

"Good morning." You greeted them and went to your seat which was between Suga and Jin. "What took you so long, princess?" Namjoon asked with concern. You smile and shake your head.

"Nothing Oppa, I just overslept." You excuse but Jin sense how nervous you are and it's normal to be nervous when things are strangely different. As a human, you never saw these things or so you thought.

Jin held your hand and kissed it gently, passing you his charming smile. "It's okay to be nervous princess but we all will be there to protect you and don't worry everything will be alright." He assured you with a gentle smile, making your heartbeat calm. "Of course and there's nothing, people won't like in you." Taehyung praised you, calming your nerves.

"You're really precious for us and the pack too, so don't worry about anything. As Jin Hyung said we will be there with you. Okay?" Suga said as he patted your head. Everyone started eating but then you heard some painful growl. You stop eating and look around but everyone was eating while lightly chit chatting.

You cleared your throat and decided to tell the boys about the thing you're keeping from them. You put your chopstick down and look at them who were already looking at you. You gulp hard after seeing their serious yet concerned face.

"Umm.. I don't know how to say this but I've been hearing things." You said unsurely, not knowing how they would react. "Like what?" Namjoon asked curiously. "I don't know what she is saying but just like soft and low whimpers." You said with a deep sigh. "She?" Jungkook asked, confused as they know you're a human but wondering who is 'she'.

"Yeah, it's a girl's voice, similar to my voice. I don't know who she is. I'm just scared I guess. I've been hearing it since the day we returned from the forest." You said everything in one breath. You look up and see them staring at you deeply, making you more scared.

"Y-Yah why are you staring at me like that?" You stutter out of nervousness but Jimin giggles at your face, making you glare at him. "Nothing baby, we're just done. Are you done?" Hoseok asked, looking at his wrist watch. You nodded and stood up with them, walking out of the house towards the car.

[Time skip]

You woke up as you felt someone shaking you. As you open your eyes, you see Jimin shaking you lightly, trying to wake you up. Oh yeah you slept during the ride cos it was too long. Jimin smiled and kissed your forehead.

"C'mon babe let's go. We arrived already." You nodded and he got out first followed by you. As you look around, your jaw drops at the view in front of you. 'Is this heaven?' you asked yourself but heard a chuckle from behind.

"No princess, it's not heaven. It's the valley where our family and pack live." Suga said, wrapping his arm around your shoulder, giving you his infamous gummy smile. You smile widely and pinch his cheeks, making him whine.

You heard some light footsteps coming your way, you looked down and saw some small pups running towards you, jumping like a little fluff ball. You giggle and bend down, patting their head lovingly.

"Hyung Hyung is she our noona?" One of the pups asked, making you scream and hide behind Suga. 'how can they talk like us?' you thought and looked at them with wide eyes. Suga chuckled and found it so cute.

"It's okay baby, they won't bite." Suga said with a giggle, your face turned red in embarrassment. "Guys, let's go. We have to go to the palace. Dad and elder and everyone are waiting for us there." Namjoon announced and started walking away. You all quickly started following him.

You all headed towards the palace as it wasn't far. You saw a big building and your palm started to sweat again. Taking a deep breath, you enter the building with the boys. Taehyung held your hand and eventually your heart calmed down a little.

You saw a lot of people but in the middle was an old lady around 100 and a middle aged man around 40. 'I guess it's their dad.' you thought and gulp again. You bow towards both of them and smile warmly as you reach in the front. The man suddenly hugged you, catching you off guard but after a few seconds you hugged him back.

'I feel like it's my own dad.' you thought and smiled at yourself. "Hello my daughter! I'm Kim Junghyun, their father." He said with a smile. You turn to the old lady and bow at her respectfully. She smiled at you and bowed but you immediately held her shoulder to stop her.

"No no ahjumma, you're older than us. Don't do that please." You stated gently, everyone was shocked bcos of you but the elder only smiled and patted your head.

"You're really a graceful girl my child." She praised you while looking deep into your eyes and just like before, your eyes turned yellow. Everyone gasps at the sight in front of them including the boys but the elder was still staring at you unbothered.

"It's okay Junghyun. I have all the answers." She assured him. She stretches her palm towards you, indicating to you to hold her hands. You looked at the boys nervously and they nodded Without hesitation.

You hesitantly hold her hand and she close her eyes, mumbling a few words which were inaudible for you, like she was reciting something. She then opens her eyes and looks directly into your eyes.

"Let me out YN." Your breath hitched when you heard the voice again but this time she called your name. You look at the elder and she was already staring at you. "Did you heard that, my child? She wants to get out now?" The elder asked gently but you only gave her a confused glare.

"W-Who wants to get out? And from where?" You asked slightly scared. At this point you're scared to think what you're thinking before. "Your wolf wants to get out and take control over you." She announces loudly. Your eyes widen in shock as you felt like, you would faint anytime.

"HER WOLF?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment
⊱ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ⊰❥︵₣σrεvëɾ

HAPPY TAETAE DAY TO ALL THE ARMYS IN THE WORLD💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

My Love💕💕💕💕💕💕

Also don't forget to subscribe my channel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 607 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
581K 47.7K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...
584K 27.2K 58
There's a myth among werewolves about the 7 loyal soldiers of the moon goddess. They are reincarnated in every life time to find the love of their li...
24.8K 1K 70
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...