Drarry- It Was All Just a Gam...

By Write_me227

When Draco comes up with an idea to mess with Harry during the Triwizard Tournament, will he be the one who w... More

Before you get started (OG)...
Prologue
Chapter 1- The Idea
Chapter 2- The Plan
Chapter 4- The Hints
Chapter 5- The Task
Chapter 6- The First Date
Chapter 7- Falling for the Slytherin
Chapter 8- The Yule Ball
Chapter 9- Detention
Chapter 10- The Second Task
Chapter 11- The Real First Date
Chapter 12- Hiding
Chapter 13- Roller Coaster
Chapter 14- The Final Task
Chapter 15- This Isn't Goodbye
Chapter 16- The Rest of the Year
Chapter 17- Missing Him
Chapter 18- Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 19- Dolores Umbridge and the Missed Date
Chapter 20- The Dreams
Chapter 21- Quidditch
Chapter 22- Dreamless Sleep
Chapter 23- Why is it So Hard
Chapter 24- The Bet
Chapter 25- The Unexpected Kiss
Chapter 26- Finding Out
Chapter 27- The One Year Anniversary
Chapter 28- Occlumency
Chapter 29- You or Nothing Else
Chapter 30- Caught
Chapter 31-A Sleepover
Chapter 32- The Library
Chapter 33- To Feel Safe
Chapter 34- Draco's Birthday
Chapter 35- Hiding His Heart
Chapter 36- Liquid Luck
Chapter 37- Coward
Chapter 38- The Misson
Chapter 39- Slipping Away
Chapter 40- Our Last Paradise
Chapter 41- Mad
Chapter 42- The Truth Behind the Sleeve
Chapter 43- Cope
Chapter 44- Hope Shattered
Chapter 45- Death
Chapter 46- The Long and Boring Adventures of 7th Year
Chapter 47- Malfoy Manor
Chapter 48- War
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 50- The Morning After
Chapter 51- A Blooming Idea
Chapter 52- Stolen
Chapter 53- Burn
Chapter 54- The Trial
Chapter 55- The Breakdown
Chapter 56- Backwards
Chapter 57- The Professor
Chapter 58- ...Friends?
Chapter 59- Best Friends, Never Lovers
Chapter 60- And It All Came Crashing Down
Chapter 61- The Hospital Wing
Chapter 62- The Fight
Chapter 63- The Ball
Chapter 64- A Sour Goodbye
AUTHOR'S NOTE (65)
Chapter 65- The Aftermath
Chapter 66- A Rose
Chapter 67- Together at Last
Chapter 68- The Other Party
Chapter 69- Pure Evidence
Chapter 70- Detention With the Devil
Chapter 71- The Show
Chapter 72- The Gryffindorks
Chapter 73- Christmas
Chapter 74- A Morning's Disturbance
Chapter 75- The Interview
Chapter 76- Promises
Epilogue

Chapter 3- The Encounter

118K 4.7K 18.2K
By Write_me227

The week had gone by fast as Draco put the plan into action. He would continuously stare at Potter in classes and when the scarhead walked by him in the hall he would sheepishly skimpier away.

The best part of it all was the reactions that escaped Potter's body. In potions he could feel Draco's gaze on him like a the darkest cloud in a hurricane. The Boy-Who-Lived would blush, shake, and get sweaty as the beady grey eyes would pierce into what felt like his soul.

Draco also noticed how Potter would always blink at anytime he looked at the blonde. Three times he would do it.

Draco found it mildly hilarious as if the golden boy were trying to blink away the monster that kept him up at night. He had dark circles under his eyes.

And Draco notice that as well.

The Slytherin walked down the empty hallway, "late" to potions as Potter always was. He stopped at the blind spot around the corner in which he waited for Potter to run to class. It wasn't two minutes until he heard hurried footsteps stomp down the corridor.

It was time for Phase Two.

When the footsteps grew nearer, Draco turned the corner and looked down just as the Savior was. He purposely walked straight into Potter and knocked him to the floor.

"Watch where you're going- Potter," he cried in a fake panic. As a reflex, Draco backed away to the opposite wall, scared out of his mind as to being in the same hallway as Potter.

"Malfoy," Potter replied sheepishly, also shimmying away to the opposite wall.

"W-hat are yo- you- doing here?"

"N-nothing ju-just going to potions," he said, almost frightened.

At this Draco 'remembered' to apply his mask. "Well watch where you're going Potter, or I'll be not so friendly next time."

"Right," Harry said looking everywhere but in Draco's eyes.

At this point Draco had his prey in the palm of his hands.

"Why're you late anyway? Potty couldn't get away from his leachy girlfriend," Draco teased weakly, almost hiding his face as he got up and faced the window. For dramatic effect, he sniffled at just the right moment. "Isn't that why you're always late? You're with her aren't you?"

At this Harry looked him in the eye and began to shake his head nervously as he too stood and walked towards the stained glass onlooking the school grounds.

"No, I-I don't have one."

"Right. Surely the famous Harry Potter would have himself a partner," Draco swallowed, and then almost whispered, "You're everything anyone wants."

"No, no I'm not," Potter spoke with caution, afraid he was to be attacked.

"Yes you are." At this point Draco had found his way behind Harry and put his hand on his shoulders, leaning down to the shorter boy's ear. "You're perfect," Draco whispered.

Draco made sure to get a large whiff of Harry's scent: musk and a cucumber shampoo. He must have just taken a shower, it was early morning come to think of it. The smell wasn't too bad, and in fact, Draco kind of liked it. But he would never admit it to anyone- even his own thoughts.

Harry just stared off into the distance trying to conjure up something to respond with. His mind was fuzzy and he couldn't fathom a coherent sentence.

"I...get...I mea...please," Harry spat out.

"Please what," Draco spun Harry around to face him, "what do you need Harry? Need something, someone?"

Harry looked away but Draco pulled up his chin to ensure that they were looking each other in the eye. Then Draco started to slowly fill the footlong gap. He closed his eyes and just stood there waiting with his lips parted.

Potter's color drained from his face and Draco could feel it through the darkness, for he was frozen in shock. He wanted- needed an escape, and was scared for his life when a voice came and interrupted them.

"Draco," could be heard from around the corner. It was Pansy, coming along according to plan.

Draco's eys split open and he pushed Harry away in a split second as the girl rounded the corner.

"Don't you dare do that again, Potter! My father will hear about that," Draco yelled angrily as if the two were in a fight previously. The blonde's face pulled into a scowl. Harry just stood there, flabbergasted.

"Has Potty been giving you trouble, Draco?"

"Nothing I can't handle."

"Okay, come on let's sit together in potions!"

"Let's go. See you later, Potter," Draco said, hitting his shoulder and winking.

Draco and Pansy sauntered off together as if nothing had happened, until they turned into another empty corridor. From there, they went into a cupboard only to laugh hysterically about Potter's stunned reaction.

"Brilliant Pansy! Perfect timing! He won't even be able to come and talk to me because he'll be so scared that i'll make out with him!!" Pansy was on the floor while Draco sat against a shelf.

"Well, why not," Pansy spat out after five minutes of uncontrolled laughter.

"Why not what," Draco asked with a smug smile on his face.

'Why not kiss him?"

At this Draco's face dropped completely. All he could do I produce a vain stare. "Pansy, you cease to amuse me."

I'm not kidding, Draco. If you really wan to mess with him..."

"No! Hell no! If I were to ever kiss Harry Potter I would pitch myself off the astronomy tower, joking or not. It's hard enough even getting closer than a foot to the obscurity," Draco ranted. "I was centimeters from his dorky glasses, let alone his lips, and I feel as though I should take two showers just to get his scent off of me. He smells horrid!"

And then there were footsteps.

"Shh! Be quiet," Pansy whispered sharply. They stood in the dark closet when the footsteps arrived and opened the door.

"What are you two doing in here? Having a snogging session are we? Hmmm shouldn't you two be in double potions with the Gryffindors? 4th years correct? Come with me," a Ravenclaw prefect stated.

"Where are we going," Pansy asked.

"To your class. Professor Snape will definitely not be happy. That's three students late for class."

"And who was the third person," Draco questioned. He received a glare from the older boy.

"Harry Potter, why are you asking?"

"Just simply wondering." Draco smirked and glared at Pansy as the Ravenclaw dragged the two away to potions. 

--------------------------------

Harry stood there in shock. He was unable to register what had just happened.

'Draco Malfoy just tried to.....no no that's impossible- he hates me. But that day he said he had a crush...no it has to be a joke. It has to! But he closes his eyes and leaned! I was almost kissed by Draco Malfoy!

Harry continued in deep though in the same spot he was in until he heard footsteps. He looked up to see a Ravenclaw prefect.

"Shouldn't you be in class, Harry?"

"Right, sorry...it was just....just the Triwizard Tournament has been getting me down and all," Harry said trying cover the crack in his voice.

"Okay... I guess that's a somewhat solid reason- I won't take any points but I must assure you that you get to class as soon a possible. Professor Snape won't be pleased," the kind boy said sternly.

"T-thank you." The boy just smiled and continued running his routes down the same way that they went.

Harry hurriedly walked down the hallway made of stone and continued deep into the eerie dungeons. He was already 20 minutes late, however thankfully the prefect didn't deduct points, Harry and all of Gryffindor knew that Snape would.

After what seemed like millions of miles or walking, the Gyffindor made it to the potions classroom and opened the door.

"Ahhh, Mr. Potter. So unfortunate you have come. What have you been doing? Nevermind I don't wish to hear it- I'm sure what ever explanation you have choreographed will presume as absolutely worthless and a sheer waste of my time. Twenty points from Gryffindor," Snape scowled. Hermione gave an apologetic look to his friend and went back to copying the recipe for a difficult potion, which Harry didn't care for.

The green eyed boy walked down to an empty table and grabbed his stuff when the door opened with a certain Ravenclaw and two sneaky Slytherins walked in. Snape's face turned almost purple from anger for yet another unnecessary reason.

"Professor Snape I found these two in a supply closet, skipping class."

"Yes, Ms. Parkinson and Mr. Malfoy, come in. What were they doing?"

"Snogging I suspect, I didn't see th-"

"We'll if you didn't see it then that explaination could be as true as them raising a Cornish Pixie to take over the world. 2 points from Slytherin. Now get out."

The Prefect obeyed and went back to running his normal routes with click on the door.

"As for you two- separate at once," Snape pointed and Harry clenched the end of the desk as his heart  raced, "Ms. Parkinson with Mr. Nott and Mr. Malfoy, you will be paired with Potter."

His heart sank so far that he thought the organ would fall out of his shoe. Harry Potter, paired with the man who has hated but (possibly) secretly liked him for years, Draco Malfoy.

Fan-bloody-tastic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 11 10
Deux Visages: Two faced When it was announced that the Triwizard tournament was taking place and Beauxbatons Acadamy for Magic was invited to partici...
713K 22.1K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
273K 7.1K 24
-WATTY'S LONGLIST 2018- When McGonagall requests that every student repeat the grade they had just finished due to the distractions of the previous y...
316K 8.5K 21
After finding himself in front of the Mirror of Erised in his 6th year, Draco sees him and the famous Harry Potter, at long last together. DISCLAIMER...