I Adore You- A Bobby Keller L...

By SamReidFan27_

Erin and Bobby knew eachother when they were little they became friends in 4th grade and when they were final... More

Chapter 1-The Dinner At Bobby's House.
Chapter 2-How Has Dinger Been Doing?
Chapter 3-What Happened A Few Nights Ago?
Chapter 4-Wearing His Fedora ./Eating Poptarts With Him.
Chapter 5-Studying With Bobby.
Chapter 6-Movie Night With Bobby.
Chapter 7-You Having Fun Are You Enjoying The Movie?
Chapter 8-I Adore You Bobby.
Chapter 9-Love Your Hair ,Bobby And Your Smile Too.
Chapter 10-Thank You For Dancing With Me.
Chapter 11-Date Night.
Chapter 12-Thanks Again ,Bobby For Taking Me Out Tonight.
Chapter 13-I Like Your Necklace ,Bobby.
Chapter 14-Helping Bobby, Clean Up.
Chapter 15-Roses From Bobby.
Chapter 16-Hey ,Do You Want To Help Me Make Cupcakes?
Chapter 17-First Christmas At Bobby's House .
Chapter 18-Christmas Dinner.
Chapter 19-Laying On Bobby's Shoulder.
Chapter 20-The Next Day /Football Game.
Chapter 21-What You Drawing?
Chapter 22-Bobby You Okay What's Wrong?
Chapter 23-Hey Bobby, What Did You Get On Your Test?
Chapter 24-The Blackout.
Chapter 25-These Veggie Wraps Are Delicious .
Chapter 27-I Love You Bobby Keller.
Chapter 28-Bobby I Like The Way You Styled Your Hair.
Chapter 29-Drinking Hot Chocolate With Bobby.
Chapter 30-Where Did You Two Meet?
Chapter 31-Goodnight ,Bobby.
Chapter 32-Bobby's Nightmare/Bobby What Happened?
Chapter 33-You Love Him Don't You? :)
Chapter 34-Going To The Record Store With Bobby.
Chapter 35-Do You Want To Go Camping With Us Sometime?
Chapter 36-Hey Mom I'm Gonna Go See Ike.
Chapter 37-Drawing Of Bobby Keller.
Chapter 38-Dancing With Bobby /My Hand In His .
Chapter 39-Bobby I Love Your Smile.
Chapter 40-Going Back Home.
Chapter 41-Looking After His Neighbour's Dog.
Chapter 42-Taking The Puppy For A Walk.
Chapter 43- Kisses On The Forehead.
Chapter 44-Strawberry Milkshakes With Bobby.
Chapter 45-Date Night With Bobby.
Chapter 46-Studying With Bobby.
Chapter 47-Bobby , I Like Your Grey Jacket.
Chapter 48- I Love This Song.
Chapter 49-A Gift For You.
Chapter 50-Drawing.
Chapter 51-Can I Put Your Hair Up In A Ponytail?
Chapter 52- You Look Cute With Your Hair In A Ponytail.
Chapter 53-Dreaming Of Him.
~Chapter 54~Bobby I Will Always Protect You.

Chapter 26-His Hand In Mine.

8 1 0
By SamReidFan27_

I held Bobby's hand in mine and looked over at him and smiled he then picked up my hand and kissed the top of it which had made me blush . "Awww you're so sweet ." I smiled as he did that . "Thank you ." He smiled back . "You're welcome ." He smiled as he replied .

"You look really cute today Bobby ." I told him. "Awww why thank you ." He replied while smiling . "You're welcome ." I said back to him . "I'm having a lot of fun spending time with you ." He told me . "I'm having fun spending time with you too ." I told him while still smiling. "Good to hear ." He said .

"So how has your mom been doing?" Bobby asked curiously. "She's been doing good actually I texted her last night actually ." I had told him. "Cool and good to hear that she's doing good." He said. "Yep." I smiled back.

We then went to the next class then later on we went to my locker and I got my stuff out and we went to his house afterwards. "Hey mom  we're back from school and guess what my football team at school won and also I got an A + on the test another one ." He says as he smiled . "Awesome good to hear ." His mom had said as she smiled. "Yep Erin got an A + on hers too." He said. "Yes indeed I did ." I said as I smiled. "Awesome congratulations to both of you ." She replied. "Thanks ." I replied . "You're welcome ." She said as she smiled .

I definitely knew she would be proud of us and his dad was too even though he probably wasn't paying attention of course. "Say what?" His dad asked. "We passed the test both got A +'s and my football team won today ." He said . "Good to hear ." He smiled . "Yep." He nodded .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 100 7
When two friends share such a close friendship from kindergarten days to college days what happens when they start to realize that the love they had...
0 0 32
Its about this 17 year old girl realizing after 13 years of a great friendship. Shes finally realizing that she has feelings for her best friend and...
1K 5 8
Tom and y/n know each other for a long time since kids and when they turned 17 they started to see each other in different ways.
190 38 10
Growing up never looked so easy . Best friends Eli and Wren have a connection like two half's of a soul. A platonic soul. That is until growing up s...