When I Need You The Most

By bangtan1432

Wooyoung a high school student that fell in love with his best friend San And is struggling with anxiety and... More

What If?
Should I ?
What am I gonna do?
How should I feel?
Is he okay?
How could I?
How am I going to fix this?
Why didn't you tell me sooner?

Remember that

24 2 5
By bangtan1432

At around 10:30 am, San was slightly startled when he felt something wet on his chest. Looking down to see what it was, his suspicions were confirmed when he saw tears running down Wooyoungs face. "Young-ah, Young-ah wake up," he said softly whilst wiping fallen tears. Frantic, Wooyoung jolted up resulting in him hitting San in the face, which led to San rolling off the bed. Seeing his best friend fall, Wooyoung went to look over the edge of the bed to see if San was okay. To both of their luck he was okay minus the fact that he was rubbing his head. As he went to tell San sorry and offer him help to get up, San was already getting up but fell again resulting in him hitting his head on the floor again because his legs were numb from being in the same position for almost three hours. He decided he'd just lay on the ground and wait for the pain of the numbness in his legs to subside. While San was laying on the ground Wooyoung got off the bed and went to lay next to San on the floor. "Sorry for pushing you off the bed Sannie," Wooyoung whispered "It's okay Wooyoungie, I probably would've fallen when I tried to stand up because my legs were numb."

After about five minutes, San rose with intention to get up fully, which he successfully did – he almost fell a couple times with the feeling of walking on pins and needles infiltrating his feet – with Wooyoungs assistance. Soon his feet went back to its normal feeling, San sat on the bed, checked the time and saw it was 10: 45 am. "Young-ah, why were you crying in your sleep a little while ago?" he asked remembering the whole reason is he ended up of the ground was because he had woken Wooyoung up because of said crying. "I guess you could say I was having some flash backs in the form of nightmares" "Do you maybe wanna elaborate more on that?" "No? Well yes but- no not right now but I do want to tell you everything eventually, just not right now if that's okay" "Of course that's okay, you know I'd never force you say anything you don't want to," San said pulling Wooyoung into a hug. "We should go down and get something to eat Youngie, I want you to fill that tummy of yours." Looking at San like a lost toddler, Wooyoung after a few moments nodded and let San take his hand and lead him downstairs. Upon arrival they heard keys jingling and San realized this is time his mother leaves for work. He told Wooyoung to go sit in the kitchen and wait for him while he goes to see his mom off. San caught his mom right as she stepped out the door "Have a good day mom," he said, "You too San-ah, take good care of Wooyoung okay." With the confirmation of a smile and nod from San that Wooyoung would be taken care of, Mrs. Choi was off.

Walking back into the kitchen San saw Wooyoung quietly sitting on one of the island chairs. "What would you like to eat?" looking up to San, the younger seemed to be in thought, "Anything is fine."

"There's leftover tteokbokki, jjigae and kimchi, would you like that?" said after walking over to the fridge and checking its contents.

"I said anything is fine San-ah," replied Wooyoung.

"I guess we're having that then, I'll go heat it up," says San whilst going to the stove.

While waiting for the foot of the fire to heat, San looks over at the person who has his heart and sees that he's playing with his fingers absentmindedly. He smiles at how tiny Wooyoung looks and is taken out of his thoughts when the aroma of the food overtakes his nostrils.

San plates the food and several plates and carries them two at time to the island where Wooyoung was seated.

"Alright Woo dig in," said the older of the two.

Wooyoung looked at the chopsticks San put in front of him then at San and smiled while mumbling a soft "Thank you."

At first Wooyoung was hesitant to eat, with the thought that his body may not be able to handle it after such poor eating habits for quite a while, but he was surprised to find that he ate a lot more than he'd opted for. San too noticed the extra hunger and silently left back more for Wooyoung to satisfy his hunger.

After the fulling breakfast they had San went to wash the dirty dishes and Wooyoung insisted that he could do it which resulted in them going back and forth bickering about it for about five minutes until they settled for doing it together.

Once the dishes were settled the duo stood by the kitchen counter staring at each other.

"What should we do now San-ah?"

"Wanna watch some TV to pass time while I go shower?"

"Sure, okay."

As San was about to walk off, he felt a grip on his arm, and turned around to look at the younger questioningly.

"Actually, I'd like to shower too,"

"Oh, sure you can go ahead-"

"No, I mean could- could we shower together, if you don't mind but if you don't want to that's fine," Wooyoung said nervously, not looking San in his eyes.

"Of course that's fine Woo, I don't see why it wouldn't be, let's go."

They returned to San's room where the owner of the room took out some clothes for them both, and put it on the bed, then got towels and proceeded to lead Wooyoung to the bathroom.

Upon entering the bathroom, San saw that his Shampoo was empty.

"This bottle is empty, but I have another in my room that I'll go get" San said while throwing the empty bottle in the bin next to the sink "You can undress and get in the shower in the meantime."

Wooyoung nodded in affirmation, so San exited to the destination of his bedroom.

Listening to the older, Wooyoung started to change his clothes. First taking off his hoodie, and as he was about to take his pants off, he caught a glimpse and his bruised body in the mirror and broke down.

He looked at the bruises on himself through the mirror, and then at his face and thought," Why me? What did I do to deserve this!?"

San returned to the bathroom only to be faced with a crying Wooyoung.

"What's wrong Woo? Why're you crying?"

Instead of answering immediately Wooyoung opened his arms for a hug which San gladly gave after resting the shampoo bottle next to the face basin.

After a short while Wooyoung got the courage to say "I don't want to cry, but I can't help it when I look at myself in the mirror or remember all the things my so-called father did and said to me and especially not when my thoughts go to dark places that don't say anything better than him"

Even though it was said softly San heard everything clearly.

He didn't know what to say at first, so he just continued hugging Wooyoung.

After a small bit of time, San pulled away and wiped Wooyoungs face, looked him in his eyes and said, "I can't take the pain away or make you forget, but I can try to help you heal from it all if you'll let me be there for you."

Wooyoung couldn't take the intensity of the eye contact between them, so he looked away while saying "I don't want to be a burden and drop my problems all the time or at all."

"Wooyoung, look at me"

Wooyoung turned to face San, so he continued ", I want to be there for you, I've already told you yesterday that I love you and have for years, told you how much you mean in my world, that you are my sunshine on rainy days, and I don't want you to suffer alone. I meant every word of what I said. I'd do anything for you, and I want to you know and remember that."

Wooyoungs eyes started to water once again and he hugged San tightly saying, "I really needed to hear that, I love you too so so much."

San returned the hug at first but then quickly pulled away worried he might add to the pain of Wooyoungs bruises and cuts on his arm.

Seeing the worry on San's face, Wooyoung caught on and said, "Don't worry they don't hurt as much as yesterday."

San was about to say they should go on to shower but Wooyoung continued before San could say what he had to.

"San, could you maybe kiss me again...... please?"

"I'd love to," came San's reply before he put his hands on the sides of Wooyoungs head and pulled him towards himself, closing the distance between them.

They went on for a hot minute then separated.

"We should definitely get in the shower now Woo."

"Okay."

San insisted on taking care of Wooyoung, scrubbing his skin with the loofah and washing his hair, but Wooyoung insisted on returning the favour, an offer which San accepted after a few attempts of turning it down.

After they showered, got dressed – and after San fanboyed over how Wooyoung looks in his clothes – and got comfy on the living room couch, Wooyoung thanked San for taking care of him to which San replied that he'd keep doing it every day.

———————-
Hello peoples... The thought of the day is brought to you by the letter 'Y' as in " YuTa oPpA ✨✨😌😌" .... If you know you know if you don't ....wellll you need some culture in your life😗

Love ya and stay safe 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
404K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
137K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...