Unveiled Sessions

Oleh sdcsta

MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even... Lebih Banyak

Unveiled Sessions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

8.6K 228 168
Oleh sdcsta

Millie

"I love your house..." I comment as Bailey pushes open the double doors to her massive mansion, a pleasing scent of fresh flowers drifts through my nose.

"Thanks! Do you want something to eat and drink?"Bailey suggests, slamming the front door shut. I take a few hesitant steps forward, scanning the large entryway and giant chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I'm instantly overtaken by the interior. The entryway looks bigger than all the rooms in my room combined.

"N-no. I'm fine, thank you." I manage to say as I check my surroundings, running my eyes over the granite floor and luxurious furniture. Paintings cover the walls, each one looking worth a fortune. Everything about this mansion screams money and power, the feeling of not belonging in this place starts poisoning my mind.

"My parents are working so we have the house for us. No one is going to...interrupt us." She teases as she flicks her long blond hair over her shoulder, eyeing me up and down. Heat pulses between my legs and a shiver races down my spine. Hawke Steele, her father, is a real estate mogul and the owner of Steele Enterprises. Filthy rich, powerful, influential, he's one of the wealthiest men in the United States. Everyone fears Hawke and his wife, Harper Steele, a famous ex-runway model. They're the match made in hell people whisper about in fear.

"T-that's cool! Should we start?" I question and hear her red-soled high heels stab the floor. I quickly flick my eyes over my shoulder and tighten my grasp on my bag when I see Bailey taking a few steps in my direction.

"Yep! My bedroom is on the second floor. Come on." Bailey replies as she brushes past me, sending chills down my spine. She makes her way up to the staircase. My hearts thunders in my chest as I wipe my sweaty palms on my skirt and start following her footsteps. I catch my eyes travelling over her luscious, seductive curves. Long tanned legs, curvy little ass, plump lips, every inch of her body was made for sin.

I wonder how her body would feel underneath mine. Would she taste as good as she looks ?

Chaotic thoughts barge into my mind all at once, and each of them intensifies the throbbing between my thighs.

Us. Tangled in her sheets, naked.

I shake my head, mentally forcing these incoherent thoughts from my mind. Lust
curses through my veins, and I ball my hands into fists to try to gather my thoughts and control my heavy breathing.

I've never felt like this before.

"Here we are! Welcome to my kingdom! Wait, are you ok? You're all flushed..." Bailey states after peering over her shoulder to look at me, her expression full of concern.

"Y-yeah, I'm just nervous." I blurt out without thinking as we reach the doorway to her bedroom and pause at the threshold. She quickly reaches out to the door handle, twists it, and shoves it open without taking her eyes off me.

"Why? We haven't done anything, yet." She explains in a whisper while studying me closely, heat curls low in my abdomen at her words. Something about her tone tells me that she isn't talking about our assignment. I let out one shaky breath before tearing my gaze away from her. The tension between us is thick enough to cut with a knife.

"I-I think we s-should get started...the project I m-mean!" I catch myself babbling out of nervousness as I lift my eyes to meet Bailey's, a wicked little smirk pulls at her mouth.

"You're right, let's do it. Come in." She suggests while stepping into her room, gesturing for me to follow her. The second I venture into Bailey's bedroom, I dart my brown eyes around the exquisite room painted in shades of grey. In the middle of the space is a large king-sized  bed with white satin sheets, a thick comforter hangs over the edges and cascades to the floor. A gigantic chandelier suspends from the ceiling and pieces of art hang on the walls. I straighten up before charging over to the floor-to-ceiling windows, with the most stunning view across her terrace. The décor is intimidating, yet impressive, like Bailey.

"The view is...so beautiful." I whisper more to myself than Bailey, with a genuine smile plastered on my face.

"Indeed it is." I hear, her smooth tone tickles my skin, goosebumps break over my arms. Swinging around to face her, I find her studying me closely. She drags her gaze along the length of my body, stopping to linger on my thighs. The room starts spinning, I squeeze my thighs together as the pulsations between them hammer violently, my body seems to react automatically to Bailey.

"F-fuck..." She breathes as her chest rises and falls quickly, her grey eyes following the movement of my thighs. A small whimper escapes from Bailey's throat, the dominant and intimidating energy she carries around is suffocating.

Why do I ache to touch her? Taste her?

The feeling of shame starts coursing through my chest and makes me tear my eyes away from her face. I drag my gaze down her breasts, and I regret it immediately. Her nipples grow hard beneath my gaze, I start imagining latching my lips onto one of her pierced nipples. Thoughts dance in my head and my mouth starts watering.

Bailey isn't just sex on heels, she's lethal.

"Millie..." Bailey's voice, smooth as velvet, is barely above a whisper. She curses under her breath as her eyes eat up the distance between us. My nipples tighten to the point of mild pain when she takes two steps in my direction.

"W-what are y—" I start but the ringing of Bailey's phone interrupts me. She stops dead in her tracks before fishing her vibrating IPhone out her purse. Glancing down to her phone, she lets out a low growl and her jaw tenses slightly.

"I'm sorry, I need to take this call." Bailey announces, gesturing to the phone clutched in her hand.

"It's ok, don't worry!" I say in a whisper, swallowing past the lump in my throat. She looks at me apologetically before swiping her phone to answer and pressing it to her ear.

"Blake. I hope you have a good reason to be calling. I'm busy right now." She answers, her voice booming with an authoritative tone.

"Okay. Wait a second!" She adds, biting down on her glossed lip. Sighing, her eyes meet mine and she throws me a wink before storming out the door. I release the deep breath I was holding and my eyes fall shut.

Get a grip, Millie! You're straight and Bailey is just playing with you.

I shake my head, massaging my temples, and shift on my feet, unsure of what to do. Clutching the strap of my bag, I open my eyes and glance around Bailey's bedroom, inhaling her intoxicating scent surrounding me. With shaky limbs, I force my feet to move and sit on the edge of the king-sized bed after dropping my bag onto the floor.

Then, just as I'm about to take my phone out of my pocket, the door bursts open and Bailey steps in, slamming it closed behind her. Fear drives my body into autopilot mode, so I shoot up from the edge of bed and my eyes lock onto Bailey's.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you wait. Blake won't bother us anymore, I promise." She says and her lips slowly break into a sensual smile. She steps closer to me, closing the distance between us.

"We need to get started...it's getting late." I manage to tell her and Bailey's body halts, her face falling instantly.

"Yeah! You're right! Let's get started." She voices after clearing her throat. A cocky smile snaps back onto her face as she straightens her shoulders.

__

"I think we should take a break and continue it tomorrow, or another day! It's getting late and I'm kinda hungry..." A yawn slips past Bailey's lips and my eyes widen when I check the time on my phone.

8 pm.

"What? How is it possible? I n-need go!" I whisper-yell, standing from my chair and gathering up my books. We have worked for hours and it surprisingly went well.

"Wait! Are you sure? Don't you want to eat something first? My mom is on her way home and she's making dinner." She suggests while crawling off the bed, my heart swells in my chest at her words.

"T-thank you but I need to go h-home." I speak my thoughts after pondering her words. Her eyes scan over me as she brushes her hair off the side, slipping on her shoes.

"Ok...let's go then!" She says, collecting her keys off the nightstand. She takes a few steps in my direction as I bite the inside of my cheek.

"W-wait! You don't need to give me a r-ride! I can take the b-bus." I explain in a breath as I collect my bag from the floor.

"It's dark out. Did you really think I was going to let you walk out there, alone ?" She questions me with an eyebrow cocked, her eyes zeroing on me.

"I don't want to both—" l fail to speak my thoughts when Bailey stops in front of me, and reaches out, almost like she can't help herself,  to run her delicate finger across my upper lip. The heat of her skin scorches me, burns me and makes me want to push Bailey down onto the bed to taste her.

"I'm giving you a ride home. End of discussion. Stop fighting me and let me...take care of you." She replies and a shudder works its way through my body. Suddenly, I realise how close we are, how charged the space left between us is. I stay rooted to my spot as her eyes flicker down to my mouth.

"I don't think making this assignment with you was a good idea after all." She adds and my heart skips a beat.

"W-why?" I reply as her finger leaves my mouth to push back a lock of my brown hair behind my ear. Her gaze captures mine and I find myself pressing closer to her as she drops her mouth down to my ear.

"Because I'm going to ruin you, little thing." She says in a whisper before stepping backward. I slowly let out a breath, my eyes still locked on her. I pause, searching for the right words, my mouth opening and closing.

"Bailey!" A piercing voice bellows, breaking the silence and bringing me out of my frantic thoughts.

"It's my mom, come with me." Bailey's lips curve into a smile as she halts at the threshold of her bedroom, right before yanking the door open. I quickly hitch my bag onto my shoulder before following her. Adrenalin seizes my limbs at the thought of meeting Bailey's mom, the notoriously Harper Steele.

"Mom? I'm here!" Bailey yells as we fly down the stairs. We stop at the threshold of a mind blowing kitchen and see Harper bustling around the space, placing some ingredients on the kitchen counter. The kitchen is spacious and intimidating, and everything looks expensive. Their house is exactly what you'd expect people like them to own. A couple of seconds pass before she finally raises her head and notices us. Shiny blond hair, rosy cheeks, plump lips, long legs, she's the epitome of beauty, just like her daughter.

"How was your d— oh! Hi!" She says and I'm instantly imprisoned by Harper's gaze.

"H-Hello!" I manage to say as a bead of sweat forms on my forehead.

"Mom, this is Millie! She is—" Bailey starts presenting us but her mom cuts her off before she could finish speaking her thoughts.

"Your girlfriend?" Harper smiles a full tooth grin at me, her blue eyes sparkling with a gleam.

"N-No mom...she's a classmate! We're working on an assignment together." Bailey explains as I blush from their attention. Her mom smiles, rounding the dark brown granite counter and pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm Harper! Nice to meet you, sweetie." She says and I wrap my arms around her waist, sinking into her embrace. Her dark, dusky perfume surrounds me.

"Nice to meet you, too." I answer as we pull way from each other.

"You must be special to Bailey...she never brings her friends over." She blurts out, looking at the two of us, and I feel myself heat.

"Mom." Bailey warns and a slight chuckles leaves Harper's lips in response.

"Anyway, are you joining us for dinner, my dear? Since Hawke is away on business it's going to be just the three of us." Bailey's mom proposes as she looks into my eyes, studying them.

"Thank you but my mom is on her way home and will be waiting for me..." I tell her the truth and turn my head to the side, my eyes landing on Bailey. She peers down at me with her arms crossed over her chest, batting her long lashes.

"I'm giving her a ride home." She states as she uncrosses her arms and starts twirling her keys around her fingers.

"Oh okay...it was a pleasure meeting you! I hope you'll be back soon." Harper winks at me before pulling open the fridge and taking out a bottle of water.

"The pleasure was mine." I say as Bailey inches forward, reaching out for my arm. Her touch, gentle and soothing, sends my mind into a spiral of unwanted thoughts.

"Let's go, Millie." Bailey voices before spinning on her heels, and walking out the kitchen.

"Bye, Miss Harper! See you soon!" I speak, waving at her as I reach the threshold of the kitchen.

"Please call me Harper... Something tells me you're going to be really good friends with my daughter."  She announces with a smile filled of mischief, her dimples popping out. I drawn in a deep breath before turning around. My pulse races at full speed as I make my way through the grand foyer and toward the front door, each one of my steps feels heavy.

As soon as I open the front door, I spot Bailey leaning her back against her Porsche, her bare legs crossed at the ankle. Goose bumps break out over my skin as I step out into the cold night and walk toward Bailey, the girl who haunts me in my sleep. Though, I hate to admit it, I've thought about every curve on her body.

"You're coming?" Her voice pulls me out of my trance, and fire creeps up my neck to the tips of my ears.

___
Vote & comment <3

My Pinterest : Sdcsta

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.7K 220 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
210K 9.2K 40
(Book Two) My name is...well you know my name and I think I'm gay. No, I'm sure of it. I'm in love with my best friend. She is wild, reckless, and th...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...