Pushed to the brink

By Sabeltje

"I didn't inherit any quirk from my parents, it's a birth defect, it barely happens. I still wanted to be a... More

Goodbye..... World
Where am I?
Smile (editted)
The beginning of a new life. (editted)
USJ
Tag
Villain name
Mall
Hide 'n Seek
A/n
Valentine's day
Old Friends
Damn Heroes
Headache
Reunion
Training
Important announcement
Internships (Edited)
Stains
Gloomy
Exams
Chat
New members
Start of camp
take my hand
Game of courage
Under attack
Broken bones
Complete loss
Media
Perfect
Mina
Nicotine
Smash
Special: Christmas
Shall we begin?
Let's fight
One final time
A little update (A/N)

A/N

3.1K 33 11
By Sabeltje

Thank you for reading my story.  There are a few things i want to say before i start with the story.

First of all i would like to point out that English is not my first language so sorry if there are any errors, however feel free to point out any mistakes (in a not rude manner) and i will do my best to correct it.

I will post a new chapter when i feel like it, i still have school and i do not feel like stressing myself because of this book. This is mere for fun and to see if i'm any good at it.

This is also my first book so if its absolute shit, i'm sorry.

Also there will be cursing, blood, mentions of suicide and probably something like torture or something in this book so if any of this triggers you, please don't read it. I want people to have fun reading my book and maybe get away from there problems in the real world, not feel bad because they read my book.

Having said that, please enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...