One Shots For The Heart

By AnshikaaDixit

This is gonna be a collection of One Shots, mostly based on Barrister Babu you all are free to share your ide... More

Teri Yaad... saath Hai... ❤
The Day I Deciphered Love!❤
Can I Love Her?... ❤
Jab We Met!❤ (Part- 1)
Jab We Met!❤ (Part- 2)
Her Cuteness, His Care!❤
Sindoor!❤
A Father's Letter To His Daughter!❤️....
Ab Ke Sajan Saawan Mein!❤️- (15+)
Abhi Na Jao Chhod Kar
Tere Mere Sapne- Her Baba's Ring
A Kiss Before Marriage!

Tere Mere Sapne (Part 2)

758 81 35
By AnshikaaDixit

This is the song that I have used here!❤️ Do listen to it and tell me  how do you like it?!😍

We was listening to this when pragwithpen asked me to wrote an OS on this song😂 and  I imagined this whole scenario!🤧 So thankyouu pragwithpen❤️❤️😘

Continued from previous part!❤️❤️

Bondita's questions had left Anirudh quite for a while. He just looked down sadly, thinking about her words.

Did she have a right on him?

Bondita had stood up and walked to the railing, looking up at the moon and crying softly. Tears didn't leave her eyes even for a moment.

Anirudh finally stood up, looking at her. He now had the answers to all her questions which he wanted to sing to her!...

He looked down for a moment and started to sing.

Tere mere sapne ab ek rang hai
Our dreams are now of the same colour

Jahan bhi le jaye rahein hum sang hai Wherever the paths take us, we'll be together

Bondita turned around to look at him with shock. Anirudh smiled at her and she just looked away, sobbing silently.

Mere tere dil ka tay tha ek din milna Our hearts were destined to meet one day

Jaise bahaar aane par tay hai phool ka khilna
Just like flowers are destined to bloom in spring

He sang and moved forward towards her. Bondita just fidgeted her fingers nervously. He walked to her and held her shoulders lovingly, making her turn towards him. Bondita still didn't look up at him and lowered her head sadly.

O mere jeevan saathi
O my life partner

Tere mere sapne ab ek rang hai
Our dreams are now of the same colour

Jahan bhi le jaye rahein hum sang hai
Wherever the paths take us, we'll be together

Anirudh held her chin lovingly and lifted her face. Her eyes were still fixed to the ground but he smiled seeing her not protesting. He never wanted her to go away from him even for a moment. He wanted his Bondita by his side, like he was her shadow!

The world thought that Bondita needed Anirudh, but according to Anirudh, in the truest sense it was Anirudh who needed Bondita.

Tere dukh ab mere, mere sukh ab tere
Your sadness is now mine, my joy is now yours

Tere yeh do naina chand aur suraj mere
Your two eyes are my moon and my sun

He moved his fingers to lovingly wipe off her tears and she looked up at him, feeling flattered at the lyrics he sang.
Her eyes were the prettiest pair he had ever seen. Seeing them welled up was his greatest weakness and hw didn't want her to shed even a single drop of tear.

He finally stopped wiping her tears and held her hands to sing.

Lakh mana le duniya saath na yeh chutega
No matter what the world says, we'll be together

Aake mere haathon mein haath na yeh chutega
Your hands will never leave my hand

He sang and she smiled with her sad eyes and he just looked deep into her eyes. His eyes truly showed how genuinely he meant the lyrics. He would definitely not leave her side for even a single second if it's ever in his hands.

Bondita just sobbed a bit and then looked at him innocently. Her eyes wide with innocence and his eyes instantly turned moist again, seeing his Bonditas red eyes.
She had definitely cried a lot that day, and it was enough to shatter Anirudh's heart.

It was now Bondita's turn to raise her hand and wipe off his tears before they ran down his cheeks. She couldn't see his tears at any cost.

O mere jeevan saathi
O my life partner
Tere mere sapne ab ek rang hai
Our dreams are now of the same colour
Jahan bhi le jaye rahein hum sang hai
Wherever the paths take us, we'll be together
Ho tere mere sapne ab ek rang hai
Our dreams are now of the same colour

He finally finished singing and held her face lovingly. Bending down to kiss her forehead, he smiled seeing her calm down finally.

"Bondita!" He spoke up.
"Whatever I sang, weren't merely lyrics! I mean it, love."

She looked up at him, confused and he just smiled in response.

"Yes Bondita!" He told.
"Your hand was always meant to come in mine! You were always meant to be my wife and no one else's!" He added, touching her cheeks lovingly.

"And similarly, I was always meant to be just your husband! Not anyone else's! And yes! I'm yours, Bondita! Only and only yours!" He said making her smile widely.

"So that means, you won't leave me alone?!" She asked, innocently.

"No! I promise, I will never leave you alone!" He smiled at her.

"These hands!" He added, looking at their hands in unison.
"They won't part ever!"

"Thankyou Pati Babu!" She cried and threw her arms around him. Anirudh hugged her back, her head reaching just above his stomach.
She was still small and the world was busy bombarding her with allegations and responsibilities.

"Don't thank me so soon, Bondi!" He said with a smile as she broke the hug to look up at him.

Anirudh kneeled down in front of her and smiled at her happily.
He reached for his pant pocket and took out a small velvet box.

"My Birthday Gift?!" Bondita asked excitedly, her eyes glittering in happiness.

Anirudh just nodded happily and opened the box, showing her a small gold ring.
Bondita just squeaked happily and Anirudh took out the ring.

"Bondita. Do you remember this ring?!" He asked her.

"No Pati Babu!" She replied simply.

"Ofcourse, you don't!" He smiled sadly.

"It's a ring that your Baba made for you! He wanted to give this to you himself, but couldn't." She instantly became sad on her father's mention and looked down sadly.

"Sumati Maa gave this to me when I first met her. And since then I kept it safe with me, to give it to you once you can wear it!" He said and touched her cheek lovingly.

"I know you were missing him badly today, right?" He asked and she just nodded innocently.

"No worries! He's always with you Bondita! And this ring will always remind you of his love!" He slowly kissed her hand and she smiled at him.

"May I?" He asked bowing his head and she just giggled happily.

"Sure!" She replied, handing her hand to him.
Anirudh slowly slid the ring in her little finger and she looked at it happily.
He watched her jumping and clapping her hands in excitement.

"Thankyou so much Pati Babu! It's the best gift ever!" She said happily and hugged him again.

He held her hand after a moment, stopping her from further jumping.
Holding her head, he spoke to her lovingly.

"Bondita! Always remember, our relationship is beyond anyone's narrow thinking here! It's not something that these villagers or anyone, affected by this society, would ever understand!" He told her with and she listened to him patiently, feeling good that their relationship was special and different.

"You don't need to prove it to anyone! What You and I feel for each other, is something which does not require their approval. It's just between us! Am I right?" He asked her with a smile and she nodded happily.

"Yes Pati Babu! I understood." She told.

"And yes, Bondita! You're, were and will always be my wife! Never even think that I will leave your side for anyone else." He said and she looked at him with tears brimming in her eyes.

He moved forward and extended his arms for her. She quickly hugged him and he reciprocated her hug tightly.

.............The End.............

That's all for this story!❤️ Hope you all like this one!!!❤️😘

Please Don't forget to comment and vote!❤️😘

Did you listen to the song?😍💕

Do you like it?!💕✨️
And do tell me what else do you wanna read?

Love, Author!❤️

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.8K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
28.6K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
146K 5.3K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !