Her Selfless Love( Complete)

By suzangill98

"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy g... More

Ezra
Reed Estate
Characters
He is back?
You!
Depth and weakness
The dinner
The interview
The first beat
The Angel
The first hand embarrassment
Date?
The disaster
The deception
Unveiling
In his arms
To loose control
What the hell happened?
The bruises
In defence
The Secret
Strangers?
Lost Cookies
Reluctant?
Move on
The proposed
The gentleman
The bad experience
Private what?
The jet lag
Lost and found
His beasts
The beginning
The escape
The Loss
The truth
Enraged and engaged ?
The Kiss of fire
The proclaimation
Compulsion
The Preparations
The Wedding
Searching hearts
Ignorance
The shattering
The accident
Her audacity
The distance and disaster
Deception or truth?
The Realisation
A new leaf
The Lost one
Puppy Trouble
The Resemblance
The hidden enemy
Challenging monsters
The Decision
Just a memory?
The bloodshed
Her Family?
The Will to move on
The surprise
His Fascades
The Promise
In her Shadows
Curtain of truth
Authors note
The Wedding
Deception
The heartbreak
The game
Moving on
The broken Promise
Shattering Sanity
The lost friend
Epilogue
Epilogue ( Final)

Calling Trouble

50.4K 2.5K 349
By suzangill98

"She avoided arguing to prove her innocence, doesn't mean she couldn't.

Believing her one act of goodness will burn a million shadows that conspired with the evil."

- suzangill
           ...

It was dark. With the sun having set an hour ago. Walking down the cobbled road, she sees the dense crowd getting sparse. The further she walked.

Her eyes trail up from the gsp location to only sigh. It was still a kilometre from there.

She was feeling a little anxious, in the unknown street. But the determination to find the laptop. Burning in her.

Breathing heavily, she finally reaches the location. To find an old worn out house there. With paints peeled off, windows broken and tall grass grown around.

She had her doubts of anyone living there.

Looking around she thought of asking someone. But the street was deserted.

Strange place.

Tightening her grip on her sling bag, she gulps moving in. She has to check once atleast.

She was almost near the entrance door when she hears someone talking inside. And her doubt got confirmed.

They must be here.

Dropping her hand from the doors handle she crouches down to go towards the broken window. Picking herself up to look in.

"Man! We got a jackpot today! We are going to be rich!"

One said ,to only have the other 3 look at him with boredom.

"It's not that easy stupid. No one will buy it if it's locked. We need to first crack the code ."

"But aren't you an expert in it? You have unlocked so many phones and laptops before"

The person sighs to get up, and press few buttons on the keyboard.

"You see this? It has face recognition, 2 passwords and one number lock. If we fail more than 3 times. It will be locked forever."

"I can unlock the face recognition using the history traces but the other two? It's impossible."

"What the fuc*man! The man must be crazy!"

Ezra holds in a smile. If only they knew how indeed crazy he was.

"Yaa. But I guess there must be some business secrets in this.Or nothing else explains this..."

"Yaa. Anyways guys. What more did everyone else got?"

The third person asks looking around at everyone. As they slowly pull out phones, tabs and other stuff.

Ezra felt afraid of these people.

They were professional thieves. Their looks scary with piercings and tattoos everywhere.

Not knowing what to do, she contemplates. Hiding below the window.

She needs to get his Laptop. But how?

The most logical way was this.

Pulling out her phone, she thought of calling the police and informing them of these looters whereabouts.

The phone rings.

"Hello Miami police department. How may we help you?"

"I...my Laptop was Stolen and I found out-"

Her words are lost. When she feels her phone being snatched from her hands. Turning around, she literally staggers back to fall.

Seeing a scary man looking down at her.

"What a clever little thing you are , aren't you?"

He says ending the call and sliding it in his pocket. To only crouch down to her level.

Looking at her face with a smirk on his lips.

Picking herself up, she tried to run to only have him sneak up his one hand around her waist and the other on her mouth.

Pulling her to him and silencing her.

"Ah hun. Not so easily sweetheart. Where do you think you are going?"

She thrashes in his grip, with tears falling down her eyes. To only have him place his chin on her shoulder, tightening his grip.

Pulling her along, he takes her inside.

To have those 4 pair of eyes lock on her. As everyone stands up.

"Boss!"

The man screams at them. Making Ezra to flinch under his tone.

"This bitc* here sneaked up. And was going to call the police. What were you useless beings doing? Huh?"

"Sorry boss...we...we didn't realise."

The man's grip on Ezra didn't loosen and she could feel her mouth and throat going die. Looking at one of his men, he orders.

"Go get the tape and a cloth. This bitc* is really something."

Ezra goes still. Trying to save her energy. When she knew it was not the time ,yet.

Without letting her go, the person places the cloth in her already dry mouth, to only tape it up.

Wrapping the tape roll around her wrists, he locks them as well. To only push her away.

Making Ezra's bound body to fall on the ground. With her forehead hitting the floor. Making a sharp pain to hit her skull.

The person get's seated with his men. Who were looking at her strangely.

Like they haven't seen a women before.

Ezra tried to get up. But with hands tied behind her back and body laying diagonal on the floor.

It was impossible.

"What are we gonna do with this chick here?"

One of them asks another. To only have him shrug his shoulder.

"Don't know man. Ask boss"

"The girl looks like a tourist. I think I saw her when I was stealing the laptop. It must be hers. Did she follow us?"

"She could have. Or how else could she have known of this place."

Their boss looks at them, while blowing out smoke. Giving them a look ,which meant to shut up.

The boss's eyes, trailing over the stolen stuff. To nod in acknowledgement.

"Good. You guys did great. Sell the stuff and get me the money."

One of them ,speaks up. Nearly stuttering.

"But boss. This Laptop...it is locked. We can't crack through the code. However I....saw her there...this Laptop belongs to her!"

Ezra's eyes widen. As the boss steps towards her. To only grab her hair and drag her along. Making her sit on the chair in the centre.

"Get the Laptop. She will open it."

The person places the Laptop in front of her. To only take out a knife and place it's blade near her neck.

"Open it"

He threatens her. Ezra's body was literally trembling and her hands shaking as she didn't knew what to do.

How she wished she hadn't come here.

The heights of her stupidity have finally crossed today.

"Hurry up girl!"

Her breath gets caught in her throat as the person presses the knife to her neck.

And she looks up to try.

Through her hazy vision, she stares at Aaron's picture in the wallpaper.

And her mind goes numb.

What could he keep as a password?

It was beyond her rationale to guess it. She just had 3 attempts. How will she even guess?

"Do it!"

The boss screams. And she looks up at him with her teary eyes. Motioning to her hands.

The boss sighs, to only open the tape tied around her wrists.

"You just have 3 attempts. If you fail, you are dead."

"I cracked through the digits. It's just a 4 letter word. And it hasn't been changed since last 8 years."

4 letter?

Love? Nah impossible.

Mom's name? Rose? Yes...it can be it.

Her trembling fingers write the letters to press enter. Her heart thumping in her chest as a circle moves on the screen.

Incorrect password

"Sh**! This bitc*is useless!"

One of the men there says and more tears leave Ezra's eyes to fall on the table.

"Shut up! Let her try! She is our last resort"

"Try again"

The boss said, making Ezra gulp. Looking back at his face in the wallpaper. She thinks more.

The password is generally something one dreams of, the person they love and they can't forget.

Andriana

He calls her Andri. Could it be? But the person say's he hasn't changed the password since last 8 years.

He hadn't even met Andriana back then. No it's not her name.

What else?

What does he likes the most? Hmm his first bike number?

What was it? Yaa NYRT8450

They are letters so can it be?

She types the letters NYRT and presses enter.

Password Incorrect

"This bitc*! She is wasting our attempts boss!"

Another one exclaims. As Ezra thumps back on the chair. Feeling more tears well in her eyes.

It's done for. She is dead. These people are not going to leave her.

The person presses the knife more tightly on her neck, making drops of blood to fall down.

His face comes closer to her,as he seethes.

"One last chance girl. "

Ezra moves her head in a no. Not knowing what else could be his password.

But the boss, he literally screams at her face.

"Do it!"

Her mind was blank , as her fingers moved over the letters. Pressing nothing.

And that's when a thought comes to her mind that was way absurd.
Almost impossible and she wanted to laugh at herself.

Ezra

4 letters.

If only.

The person's knife presses harder. And she  couldn't think of anything else anymore.

E.  z. r. A

She types the letters with trembling fingers. Contemplating, before pressing enter.

The circle moves. And the thumping of her heart becomes audible in her ears.

Please enter the pin.

What the fuc*! Ezra couldn't believe her eyes. No . This can't be! Why will he keep her name as his password? There has to be!

She looks around to see the men staring at the screen with surprise. Smiles evident in their faces.

"She got it! Yes!"

"Go on. Next"

The boss says, his face showing no emotion at all. The knife not coming down from her neck. Making Ezra to nod.

"It's a six digit date of birth"

The hacker amongst them said and Ezra blinked staring at the screen. This was the final confirmation.

If this is it. Then it was not a mistake.

Typing over the numbers, she writes

09/07/97

And presses enter. Her heart thumping even worse than before.

Welcome!

The screen shows and for Ezra everything stops for a second. It's her. Why...why will Aaron keep her name and DOB as his password? This doesn't makes sense.

He loathes her, detest her?

Or did he....never.

"Yah! The girl really did it! "

"Man! It is going to sell for a thousand grand atleast!"

"I am telling you, we are going to have a party tonight"

Everyone was too busy in celebrating. And Ezra thought of taking advantage of the opportunity.

Her hands were open. She has the laptop.

Except for that man, the boss.

He has a knife.

Through her side vision, she found him distracted. The knife no longer placed at her neck.

Think Ezra ! Think!

She stared at her feet. To only smirk. She got a stupid idea, but it could do wonders.

The bosses's foot was just near the table foot. And Ezra lifted the table, to bring it right over his foot.

3

She tightens her grip on the laptop. Ready to bolt.

2

Lowering, she got the angle to be perfect.

1

Dropping the table on his foot. She puts all her weight on the table, making the knife to drop from the man's hand.

"Aghhh! You bitc*!"

He screams but Ezra didn't waste a second. Picking up the laptop, she rushes out of the room.

With all the men running to their boss.

"Boss! Are you fine! What happened!"

"You fools! Go after the girl!"

He screams to only have everyone look at the girl who was already out of the door .

"Run!"

They scream running after her. While the boss staggered behind with an injured foot.

"Just let me get my hands on you girl. ! I am going to kill you!"

                     ......

            Aaron's pov

It was late at night when I finally come out of my room. My head feeling heavy and my knuckles burning.

Ignoring it, I look around to find the hallway empty.

Where was everyone.

Taking out my phone from my pocket. I look at 2 unread messages .

Andri

Take your time. Once relieved you can join me at the beach side. There is an awesome party going on here.

I message her back. Rubbing my tired eyes.

Is everyone else with you?

Nope. Stel and Neil are back at the villa and Ben? I don't know about him.

Ok

Are you coming?

I sigh , to reply without even giving this a second thought.

No. I am not in the mood. You enjoy yourself.

Okay babe. Love you.

I start typing the words , I love you more. To only stop. Switching off the lights of the phone, I put it back in my pocket.

Fuc*! I am really messed up man!

I no longer know what I want.

Walking down the hallway. My footsteps stop outside her door.

Was she hurt?

Did she scrapped her elbow?

The way she looked at me with  hurt reflecting in her eyes, flashes in . And I close my eyes clenching my fists.

I shouldn't have said all that.

It wasn't even her fault. It was my fault instead.

She took care of my stuff for almost an hour.

Andriana can be really a drama queen when such a situation comes.I know her well.

She never take responsibility for her mistakes. And tries to push them on others.

Unlike Ezra

It's possible, hell it's most likely probable that I lost the laptop because  of Andria's carelessness, yet I vented out my anger on the Orphan girl.

Damn Aaron. You really need to see your doctor.

No. I shouldn't ask her.

I should leave.

I don't even deserve to look at her,let alone an apology.

Lowering my hand from the handle, I turn around to leave to only change my mind at the last moment.

Fuc* it! I want to see her now!

Go hell with what she will think.

"Ezra?"

Pushing open the door I call her. To only hear silence in return. I look around to not find her anywhere.

Looking at my watch ,I run my hand through my hair in frustration.

This girl!

It's 10:40 pm! Where is she alone at this hour?

Is she with Ben. She has to!

Taking out my phone, I message Ben. Forgetting about the fight we just had. This was more important anyways, these fights can wait.

Where are you? And is the girl with you?

I see that he has seen the message but he was not replying. Darn it Ben! Can you forget your childish fight for once.

I expected him not to answer, but he does. After 5 minutes of silence, but still he did

At the Beach. Which girl? Don't tell me you are asking about Ezra after having nearly pushed her into the waters and humiliating her.

His words get on my nerves again. When they shouldn't. He is right. I shouldn't but I can't help it!

I just have this urge to see her. To make sure she is fine.

And that's when my eyes stop at her laptop placed on the table. Approaching it, I press a button on the keyboard.

To bring the screen back to light.

No password. As expected.

However, what I saw confused me to no extent.

It was a gps location.

I zoom in ,with eyebrows furrowed and mind perplexed.

It was a house at the outskirts of the city.

Strange. Why will she search for an address?

My eyes move up to find the details written in the search bar. And I go still.

It was my Laptops.

No Ezra you can't.....no ..no...you can't be this stupid!

Fear enters my mind ,at her taking this daring, yet stupidest step of all those fooling things she goes around doing.

And I type, hoping Ben is with her.

Hoping she is not that stupid.

Maybe she took him along?

Tell me now Ben! It's urgent.

Keeping aside my anger and ego, I add on the magic word.

Please

He replies immediately. This bastard! He was waiting for it. I can bet.

She is doing fine in her room. I just checked before coming. I asked, but she said she wanted to sleep early.

Fuc*! I curse.

Oh Ezra....Ezra!!!  Why the hell are you like this.

It's late...she still hasn't returned .

Did something happen?

No ...I have to go.

Noting down the location.

I rush out to find her.

Oh Ezra, what am I going to do with you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 515 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
1.5M 30.9K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...
268K 2K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...
1.8M 109K 44
STANDALONE ( #1 The Billionaire Saga ) ❝ you stepped inside this monster's closet all by yourself and now, there's no way out...❞ The door of the be...