Titanic (Anidita)

Від Rose_Gopal

This story is inspired from the bb and titanic movie. shower your love and support my story ....... Більше

Introduction
Seed of problem
Ship to London (FIRST MEET)
Realisation
Sweet Time
Confession
Union Of Souls
The Unexpected
THE END

Party

349 34 12
Від Rose_Gopal

Let's Continue

Flashback

When Saudamini was enjoying the dinner party , a small boy dashed her and the juice fell on her dress . Her face turned red with anger and was about to slap the boy and felt someone's hand on hers.

Mini – kon ho thum ..... himmat kaise hui mere haat pakadnaki (angry)

Bon – aap jo kar ne jaa rahe hai wo bohot galat hai(kind)

Mini – ab tum mujhe sikharahe ho kay sahe kya galat

Bon – aisa kuch nahe bas galti se hogaya ... chodijiye na

Mini – main tumari baat kyun maanu...... tum ho kon mujhe batane kaliye

Bon – dhekiye , samajne ki kosish kijiya main kya keheraha hu

Mini – dhek tumare jaise 3rd class logo ke saat main mera samai barbad nahe karna chathi hu

Bot – hum hai 3rd class log par hamme insaano ka samaan karna aatha hai jho aap ko nahe paata

Mini – tum maat sikao mujhe

Suddenly Binoy callad Saudamini and she had to leave without completing the conversation . After that incident they did not meet each other

Flashback ends

( Night : about 8pm )

Anirudh was getting ready . He was choosing the best cloths he had but did not like anything . He was getting worried, as it was one of the most precious day in his life. He was carving for true love since years and finally found the one .... his one. He finally caught up with a formal suit and brushed his hair , he took his favorite phus..phus and sprinkled it on his dress. He had mixed feelings , he was happy , nervous , scared and tensed. But he some how managed to bring a smile on his face. He started his rehearsal in front of the mirror.

Ani – Dance karogi mere saat ?

nahe ........ asia nahe

Hi Bondita bohot sundar dhik rahe ho

nahe .......... Anirudh concentrate .......peheli bar ek ladki se propose kar rahe ho tho concentrate karo... ek kam karti hu waha jaakar jobhi man main aaye ga wo khedeti hu...waise bhe usse dhekne ki baad muhn se shabdh he nahe nikalti hai.....And started this new daily routine DREAMING.......

...................................................................................................................

On the other side ;

Bondita was nervous , she did not know what to do....she did not want to attend the party as she felt inferior. She did not have good dress to wear and she was not amongst the 1st class people. She took a dress which was better than other dresses she had . She was looking very beautiful with the simple saree and minimal jewels . She was also scared, she did not want to meet Anirudh , She was not sure about his feeling but what she flet for him was true and pure LOVE . But as she was not sure about his feelings she did not want to approach him . She had this fear .... what if he rejects her love....... because she was not rich, she had no good dress to keep her presentable in front the zamindars..... So she decided to meet him and get to know about his feelings......

..............................................................................................................................

On the other side ;

Saudamini got to know that Anirudh is going to propose Bondita in the party . She thought of a plan to keep them away from her way......

.............................................................................................................................

On the other side ;

Anirudh got ready and was waiting for Bondita in the party hall. The party started and she was not there .

Here Bondita was already in waiting for him and suddenly her eyes fell on a man standing far away and knowing it was Anirudh she approached towards him . He also noticed her and was not able take his eyes from her. Suddenly Bondita saw someone calling her and without meeting him she went the other way leaving him confused.

Bon – kon hai aap ......... kyun bhulaya mujhe .......

Man – tum ho na Bondita ......

Bon – haan ...... par aapko mera naam kais........

Man – malkin ne thume ko bhulaya ...... aao mere piche

Bondita had no idea who was calling her ..... She followed him and reached the place where Anirudh and Bondita were talking ........the lower part of the ship ........ there she saw someone which shocked her .......

......................................................................................................................

On the other side ;

Anirudh did not know where Bondita went and he was sitting on the chair waiting...And after sometime he was not able to find her so he went out of the hall and started searching her . He searched all the places possible but did not find her so with disappointment he sat on the bench with cool company BREEZE.......he was feeling bad ........ he thought that his behavior hurt Bondita.....he thought he made her uncomfortable , that's why she did not meet him..if that was the reason then he was ready to apologise ....

.....................................................................................................................................

On the other side ;

Bondita was shocked to see Saudamini with her mama

Mini – dhek kiye Bonita ki mama ji ........... yahe sanskar diye hai aap issko

Mama (looking towards bondita) – kaha jaa rahe thi tum

Bon – Mama ji pa... party main (with fear)

Mama – kyun jaa rahe thi vaaha

Bon – Mere do ...dost ne mujhe bulaya

Mama – kon dost?

Bon – mamaji wo..wo Ani.....Anirudh babu ne bhulaya

THUD......... mama gave a tight slap to bondita and warned her....

Mama – himmat kaise hui.....wo anirudh babu zamindar ki ghar ka hai ....tum a gareeb ghar ki ladki ho kar usse baat ki ....... kabardar dhubara usse milne ki kosish be ki na mujh se bura koi nahe hoga....... samjhi....

Bondita was sobbing and tears were rolling from her eyes ... her cheeks turned red ..... mama caught her hand and was about to leave , but Saudamini stopped them....

Mini – Bondita ki mama ji app jaaye ........ mujhe na usse baat karni hai....usse pyar se samjake bhejtihu....tike

Mama – tike malkin

He left

Mini – Bondita mujhe lagtha hai aab tum Anirud se dhur he raho kyun ki won na tumare saat khel khelraha hai .........

Bon – matlab?

Mini – matlab ....main yeah kherahe thi ki mere aur Anirudh ka saagai hogay....aur kuch din main hamari shadi hone wali hai.....aab samjhi ......

Bon – kya?(low voice)

Mini – tum usse dhur raho .......samjhi

Telling this Saudamini left the place living Bondita alone ......... Bondita ran from that palce and reached the edge of the ship . she was crying heavily .......she was hurt after hearing that Anirudh was already engaged to somonelse.......lots of tears that had many emotion mixed with the sea water. From far a Anirudh noticed Bondita and ran towards her .

Ani – Bondita...

She turned .....her face was red ........ seeing her with tears Anirudh was confused

Ani – kya hua Bondita ...... tum achanak se kyun waha se chaligaye.......tum roh kyun rahe ho .......

Without answering she just ran from there again leaving him confused ......

He was not able to understand why she was crying .....

He thought to meet her tomorrow and solve the problem

.......................................................................................................

On the other side;

Bondita was heartbroken and decided to not meet Anirudh again ..........

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT

SUPPORT MY STORY

THANKYOU

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
598K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
881K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...