๐‘‡๐ป๐ด๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘€๐‘Œ ๐‘‡๐‘Œ๐‘ƒ๐ธ ~๐ต...

By GOLFLEFLUER00

bxb one shots that contain of the ships asaptyler(ofc) playboiuzi slumptacion and others!! pls give requests... More

๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘š๐‘’ ?
๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’
๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘’?
๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’Š๐’•
๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›
๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘š๐‘’ ?
๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก
๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ก 2
good days on my mind<3
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ค ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›

๐‘–'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข.

1.4K 15 36
By GOLFLEFLUER00

                        ♥︎21uzi/lil savage ship♥︎

chapter saying: sometimes bad comes before good. but this bad was made up so the good could happen. how ironic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

               symere sat unbothered on the couch while his partner was in the upstairs wings of the house.

he was often laying down or cleaning upstairs while symere would finish his part in the saturday cleaning spree. 

symere listened to some house music, fully toning out the loud footsteps coming downstairs.

"hunny?"

"yes sheya??! what's up?"

symere paused his music to look up at a sweaty sheya.

"imma take a shower cause it's way too hot in here, maybe crack a window before i get out so it can be a little cooler, k?"

"yea i gotcha my love, go enjoy your shower"

sheya giggled a bit while walking away into the first floor bathroom, even though he usually goes to the second.

symere found it suspicious, but he shook it off and got up to make some lunch. 

but shaking off sheya going into the first floor bathroom was his first mistake.

but he didn't know there would be many more.

sheya sat in the bathroom and turned on the water. instead of immediately hoping in the shower like he usually does, he grabbed his phone and called his close friend. 

he called leland, or known as metro boomin. the phone rang twice and he picked up after that.

"yo!"

"ayeee was good"

"nothing fam i'm chillin, what about you?"

"just panicking over this thing i'm doing to symere. the prank isn't funny but the after math is cute"

"wait what prank again?"

"leland... the prank where i "break up with symere" but end up actually getting engaged to him"

"OHHHHHHH i'm sorry i haven't gotten my daily coffee yet."

"whatever, over here sounding mad proper."

they both giggled until sheya spoke again.

"but uh yea, i'm scared. what if he storms out or something.."

there was a pregnant pause before leland spoke.

"well you know symere right?"

"uhmm yeaa..?"

"ok then you know how he reacts to these type of things, take it into accountability."

"alright alright i'll try, imma call you after the prank, cool?"

"cool, good luck bro"

"thanks"

and like that they both hung up leaving leland with an excited smile and sheya with a nervous sensation.

he felt dizzy because he was so nervous. how does one tell them that they want to break up? but then after say "oh it's a prank" and get down on one knee and say "let's get married"

like it doesn't add up, but he can try. this is the closest he can get to asking symere.

sheya just sighed in defeat and began to take off his clothes to hop in the shower.

he steps one foot in as a little gasp comes out. for some reason the tub floor is still cold but the waters hot.

some type of science is behind that i guess.

he then puts the other foot in and begins to let the water rinse his body.

he does his normal, pumping the soap onto the loofa, rubbing it all of his body, letting it sit for a bit, then washing it off. then do that three times.

sheya hits his second wash and here's a knock on the door, panic fills his body..

who's in the house? he thought to himself.

i mean it could be symere but symere doesn't usually knock when sheya's in the shower, knowing he's gonna come out.

he sits there, letting the water run as his ears grow large to hear for any noises.

he listens to a person talking, trying to identify who it is.

"aye hes in the shower sorry bout that, you can use the upstairs bathroom though. up the stairs to the left, second room."

"alright thanks bro"

sheya recognizes the voices immediately. it's symere and his close friend jordan. jordan came with his friends pi'erre and michael.

sheya began to freeze. this was going to either go right or wrong. and right now it's going wrong.

no one was supposed to come over during the prank. no one was going to be there but sheya and symere.

why are there two -three more people in the house?? sheya didn't really know, and maybe even symere didn't either.

he washed up and did his third round, disinfecting his hands before washing his face.

he did all of this very quickly so he could go get dressed. after all he was comfortable with these people so he didn't mind them seeing him in a towel.

he turned off the shower and was able to hear the voices clearly.

symere and jordan were talking currently, the tv was playing quietly.

he wrapped a towel around him quickly and cleaned himself up a bit. he opened the door to have all eyes on him.

symere only smirked a bit while the rest just looked at him.

"s-sorry"

"nah you all good man, we were just catching up with symere, we were waiting for you"

jordan exclaims while symere smiles. sheya nods his head as he walks upstairs to his room.

he grabs an outfit and puts some lotion on quickly. he rubs it through his skin and finally it disintegrates into his flesh.

he puts on some underwear and a tank top under his shirt, which was a hoodie. he let out a little grown while he struggled to put the hoodie on, but eventually did it.

he then put his pants on and zipped them up, his pants had multiple pockets so he put his phone in one, a stress ball in another, and the ring in another.

he was most likely gonna be stressed out while
doing this prank.

he walked downstairs and looked at everyone. they all looked at him with a smile.

he sat down next to symere and they both smiled at each other.

"you look good baby"

"mmmm thank you"

sheya responded in the middle of a kiss while they both turned their heads back to the tv.

the group of five all sat and conversed until they turned blue, sheya was so happy until he realized it's finally time to do the prank. he sighed sadly and began to find the words, it was finally time.

sheyas pov.

i took a deep breathe before taking. my stomach twisted and turned as i looked at symere.

"uhmm symere.. i know this doesn't seem like the right time to do this but i have something to tell you.."

everyone turned to me and him as he paused the show.

"yea wassup.. love."

his tone got sadder and sadder as he looked at my face. tears welled in my eyes from being so excited yet sad because it feels so real.

"i-uhh. i think. i think we- i think we should be better off as friends."

the room got quiet.. too quiet.

symeres eyes fell down to the floor, his chest rose up and down rapidly.

"but- but i love you.. why can't we be together?"

"symere theres not a specific reason.. i just believe that we aren't going to work out."

"sheya!! we worked out for years, i got with you at 14 and 15 we are now 21 and 22 why won't it work?!"

he began to get up as i did too. my heart really hurt but i have to go through with the plan.

"symere-"

"no don't symere me give me an answer!! why wont we work, why?? why!!"

he began to hit my chest over and over as his hits got harder and harder.

my friends pulled me back while they also pulled him back.

"symere! symere! stop!"

"no don't symere me i love him and i can't lose him! give me the reason sheya!"

i put my head down for two seconds before lifting it up.

"ok ok ok. the reason is because i found interest in someone else.."

symeres body seemed to go limp.. i was taking this too far wasnt i.. i was just going off the script.

"who.."

"you symere. it's you."

he sat confused and so did everyone else.

"me breaking up with you is just a prank. i know it's a bad one.. but i did this because i don't have the confidence to just do this straight and flat out..."

at that point i got on one knee, symere gasped and so did everyone else.

"i always loved you and always will. you have not only rewarded me as your boyfriend, but you have rewarded me as your best friend and soulmate. i never have felt this way for anyone and really never will. so now i'm going to ask, even though that prank was foul and hurtful, will you marry me?"

symere looked at the glistening diamond and then looked me in the eyes. at this point so many tears were coming out that it was hard to even see his eyes.

immediately he shook his head yes as i got up and hugged him. my sweater was going to be soaked by the mixture of our tears.

he didn't even focus on the ring, he just kept hugging me.

"symere i gotta put on the ring baby."

"forget the ring i love you so much"

all of our friends began to clap. all of them shed at least one tear, if not then two.

"ok now gimme your hand"

he put out his hand as i softly grabbed it and put the ring on. he hugged me again and he kissed each other before i whipped the tears off his face.

"that prank was so mean!"

he pushed me away with a pout.

"i know i'm sorry.. it took a while for me to even go through with it because i was so scared of you being hurt."

we both smiled and giggled, our friends were giggling as well. this felt good.

we are married now. we are married.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1645 words

chp.11: i'll always love you

ship: 21uzi= lil uzi vert+21 savage

writer: golflefluer00/p

comments:

                                    ^the end^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 31.5K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
279K 11.5K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
244K 23.2K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
901K 48.5K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...