Stars Stripes and Metal

Galing kay Dani20sma11z

To reject one's soulmate is certain death. Everyone is born with one, many go their whole lives without findi... Higit pa

Author's Note
Prologue
Giving into Temptation
Crawling before Running
A Global Safety Net
Confessions
Mind Games
Memories
Life and Death
Sokovia
New Beginnings
Goodbye Is Never Easy
Home
Watched
Wanted
Reunited
Fighting
Innocent
The Jade Soldier
Time Lost
Coffee and Kevlar
Civil War
A Place For Criminals
A Second Chance
Putting Down Roots
As Long As We Both Shall Live
A Love Lost, But Not Forgotten
Wake Up James
Orders
I'm Right Here
The Call
Children of Thanos
The Mind Stone
The Calm
I Didn't Get To Say Goodbye
Time Stands Still For No Man
Phoenix
Endgame
Everything Has Changed
A Final Goodbye
A New Beginning
One More Time
My Soulmate
What The Fuck?
Hostile Territory
Is Now A Good Time?
Therapy
Rediscovering You
An Old Friend
Hypothetical
Airplanes, Arguments and Allies
Breaking Point
Finding The Way Back
Playing God
Responsibilities
X-Gene
Feels Like Home
Remember Me
Unstable
You'll Die Too
Not His Woman, His Child
Rules
Rejection
Reconnect
Baby Blues
Back to Business
New Information
Kinks
Again
Distracted
Truth Time
P.E.G.A.S.U.S.
Back To Basics
Unbroken
Wife
Keeping Tabs
An Old Enemy
Target Practice
Vows
Level Up
Roadtrip
The Plan
Not The Plan
Making It Right
Mission Prep
A Bargin
Welcome Home Captain
The Rescue
An Eye For An Eye
Finding A Way Back
Epilogue

Lust and Trust

100 1 0
Galing kay Dani20sma11z

Stark Tower, New York City. August 2024.

Over the next week James started spending more time at the Tower, and Ana was getting used to him being around again. She was civil towards him, no longer making it a point to be rude or ignore him. But she did her best to avoid being alone with him, always making sure Steve or Sam was also in the room. She wishes she could say she would never let anything happen with James. But the truth is, she does not trust her self around him. He is her soulmate, and that means everything about him is like a magnet to her. He's her personal version of a drug. A drug made especially for her.

The more time they spent around each other the less anger she felt towards him. But she didn't trust him anymore, and the hurt was still there. But she was trying and that's what mattered. James also did his best not to push her, emotionally or physically. He often saw a flash in her eye and knew she needed a break, fighting her own personal demons because of him.

It was exactly one week after that first dinner together when Steve sat on the edge of the bed while Ana walked around the room trying to find the clothing he managed to throw in every direction 40 minutes prior. He watches his fiancé move gracefully, her naked body calling him again despite the two orgasms she gave him. He could love her all day and night if she'd let him. And she has, but not today. James is coming over for dinner again, as he has every day this week and this time Steve and James what to talk to Ana about something.

She looks at him and double takes realizing he's deep in thought. His eye brows pulled together and his mouth pressed into a firm line.

Baby? Are you planning on getting dressed or does James get the pleasure of seeing your dick tonight too?

What? He asks her and looks up confused. All he heard was James and dick and can't possibly understand what those two things are doing in the same sentence.

Welcome back, space cadet.

She walks over to him, and stands between his knees. Her hands resting on his shoulders. Her breasts still exposed and within reach. Purple love bites decorate them where his mouth had been earlier. She runs her fingers through his hair. His tags now replacing James', which no longer adorn her neck. She's worn Steve's now for 4 months.

Where did you go? She asks, her eyes scanning his face concerned.

He pauses. I'm here.

Is everything ok?

Yeah. I told you Buck was coming for dinner tonight right?

Ana laughs and slips her bra over her chest before stepping into her cut-off jean shorts.

Are you sure you aren't the pregnant one? Yes you told me like three times today. And even if you hadn't told me 3 times I would have assumed he was anyway. He practically lives here.

Are you ok with that? Steve asks, realizing he never asked her how she was dealing with James being around so much.

Ana gives up on trying to find the shirt her fiancé ripped from her body and decides on a different one. An all black low cut tank top. The shows ample cleavage and is tight enough to show off the baby bump.

Am I ok with James being here so much?

Yeah?

He's your best friend, yes I'm ok with it.

Ana that isn't all he is. Steve gives Ana a knowing look.

Well I try not to think about that part. I'm working on trying to be his friend... for you and Natty. And not his ex or his lover or anything else.

Ok. Steve looks up at her and gives her a small smile.

You should just ask him to move in though, I mean he's here enough as it is. I'm surprised he hasn't been sleeping here yet.

Steve chuckles, trying to hide the fact that James has been spending the night in the tower. For the last two nights in fact.

Yeah.

She pulls her hair up off her shoulders and ties the black strands in a knot at the top of her head, showing off her neck and the newly redrawn tattoo under her ear. He smiles at the Star and circles on her throat. His tags, his ring, his tattoo.

Will you please get dressed? He'll be here any minute if he isn't here already. And if you don't cover that thing up, I'll be forced to do something about it and we'll never make it to dinner.

Well there goes any motivation I had to put clothing on Mrs. Rogers. He smirks and lifts an eye brow at her.

Not yet Captain Rogers.

Soon. He reminds her as he stands and begins putting his clothing back on.

We had a wedding once I don't understand why you want another one. We could just go down to city hall tomorrow and call it a day.

Because I promised Buck. Steve finally admits.

You promised him what?

I'd let him give you away.

I'm sorry... what? Ana spins on him. She can't help the sudden flash of anger.

It's his way of saying he's ok with this, that he won't fight for you anymore and he'll let us be happy. On the condition that we let him co-parent Natty.

What? I don't understand... he doesn't... what? Ana doesn't bother to hide the hurt, nor does she understand why she feels it in the first place.

I thought you'd be happy about this. Steve walks over to Ana, and wraps his arms around her, she nuzzles against his chest. Burying her face between his pecs. Her arms wrapping around her waist.

I should be, but I'm not.

I don't understand Ana. He pulls back and looks down at her.

I don't either. She admits and leans back into him.

Are you sure you want to get married again? He asks her after a long moment of silence.

Yes.

Where are you guys? James yells from a floor below.

We'll talk about this later. Steve kisses the top of her head and walks out of the room. Ana growls under her breath as she walks down the hall to AJ's room. Where her sleeping 8.5 month old blonde haired blue eyed baby boy lays on his back, his hand tucked under his head. Ana smiles down at him. He looks so much like Steven but he's exactly like Ana. Down to the genetic mutation specifics and everything. It makes her wonder who Natalie will look like and take after. Herself or James. There's a 50% chance that Natalie will be mutant. And a 100% chance she'll be enhanced.

She scoops AJ up, nuzzling against his chubby neck making him giggle. She turns around, her face still buried in her sons neck and walks square into James. He grabs onto her shoulders to stop her from falling backward. His hands burn against her skin. She looks up at him, through thick eyes lashes. A little surprised to see him in AJ's room. His scent hits Ana like tidal wave. Washing over her completely, catching her off guard and she drowns in it.

Hi. She whispers.

Hi. He grins.

What are you... what are you doing? She struggles to form a thought, and quickly realizes that besides the baby, she's alone with him. She steps back, away from him.

He looks down, before running his hand through his hair. I came to see if you needed any help.

With the baby?

That and Steve said he talked to you about me giving you away at the wedding.

Yeah. That's not going to happen. Ana turns away from him and goes to change AJ's diaper.

Why not? It seems fitting, doesn't it? James walks towards her.

Care to explain why you think this would be a good idea and something I would be ok with?

Care to explain why you're so upset about it? He challenges, deciding to push her further. He leans down, his breath warm on her neck. Goosebumps rise on her skin, she closes her eyes, feeling his heat so close to her. Her breath shakes as she exhales.

Or does it have to do with that? He asks her, already knowing the answer, seeing her reaction to him.

James.

Ana warns and quickly finished with her son's diaper before walking out of the room. Leaving him standing alone, he won't be giving her away now. Not after what he just saw from her. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, after a very tense dinner in which Ana agreed for the sake of the baby to let James move into the Tower and James decided he was not going to be giving Ana away at the her wedding. Ana lays awake in bed, the events of the evening playing over and over in her mind. Steve had come to bed late and barely managed to take his clothing off before he collapsed next to her. He was asleep before his head hit the pillow. Ana sighs, and rolls over onto her side, staring out of her window into the night. Still bothered by the moment alone she had with James in AJ's room.

Even worse she's bothered by how upset she gotten at the suggestion that James give her away. That would mean she would have to have been his to give and she hasn't been his for months. She still can't figure out what had her so upset in the first place. She sighs again and slips out of bed. Her eyes following on Steve, his naked body sprawled out across their bed. She smiles and covers his groin and legs with the sheet he managed to kick off.

Maybe after some tea and 20 minutes of fresh air she'll wake him and make love to him until she's half asleep. Ana bites her lip as she leaves the room, thinking of how to wake him. She heads down the hall and doesn't notice the light coming from under the door a few doors from her own.

She makes her tea in silence, grabs a blanket from the couch and heads out the large french glass doors that lead onto the balcony. She wonders out into the unseasonably cool August night and drinks her tea while leaning against the railing over looking the city.

She shivers in the cold, unable to clear her head like she hoped. Angry with James for planting the seed of doubt, he'd he kept his distance earlier today Ana would be laying under Steven right now. Instead she's standing outside in the cold, struggling to remember why she was even mad at him in the first place.

She growls, feeling frustrated. She needs Steve, don't lie to yourself the little voice in the back of her speaks up. You need James and a few rounds with him.

Shut the fuck up. She grumbles to herself as she walks back into the house, leaving her half empty mug on the counter and tosses the blanket onto the couch before walking up stairs. Her eyes fall on the thin beam of soft yellow light coming from Clint's old room. Her eyebrows pull together, knowing that room is empty. Her son's must have been playing in there and forgot to turn the light off.

Ana opens the door to turn off the light, her hand reaching for the switch when her eye fall on the man in the bed across from her. She stops dead in her tracks, her eyes widen and her mouth hangs open. In shock. Naked except for the sheet covering him from his thighs down. His chest heaving heavily, head thrown back against the pillows propping him up. Eyes closed tightly. His vibranium fist twisted in the sheet, gripping it tightly. His right hand furiously pumping his cock. Ana can tell by the look on James' face he's close. His abs tighten as his orgasm builds, having no idea the woman he's getting off to is watching him.

Oh my god. The words escape Ana's mouth, which she immediately regrets. Not wanting him to stop.

His eyes shoot open and meet hers as his orgasm hits. Seeing her watching him was all he needed to push himself off the edge. The look of lust filling her eyes.

Ana quickly turns around, out of the room and closing the door behind her. Her hand flies to her mouth. Extremely turned on by what she just witnessed. Her heart pounds hard in her sex.

Holy fuck. She groans and quickly walks back into her room. Unable to get the image of James and his dick out of her head. Steve rolls over when she closes the door their room.

Baby? He asks, his voice thick with sleep. Ana pulls her night gown over her head and steps out of her thong. Steve immediately wakes at the amount of her skin now visible as she struts over to him. The look on her face tells him she's about to fuck him senseless.

She climbs onto the bed and straddles his waist. Next time you let James spend the night. Tell your wife about it.

She leans forward and starts sucking on his neck. His hands move to her hips while she starts grinding on his semi hard erection.

Ok, why?

Because I just walked in on him, jerking off. Ana pulls back and meets Steve's eyes.

Really?

Mhmm. I thought the kids had been playing in Clint's room and left the light on, until I walked in to turn it off and... There was James. All skin and dick.

Steve can't help but laugh. And what did you do?

I left!! Ana nearly yells as she laughs.

But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hot as fuck.

Is that why you're... He exhales and growls low as Ana slides her body down his cock. Both relishing in the feeling of him filling her.

I had planned on doing this anyway, I couldn't sleep. But now I want Captain America to fuck me so stop talking and do it.

He smacks her ass hard making her yelp. And lifts her off of him while he stands and tosses her onto the bed. He pulls her to the edge of the bed and slams back into her. His dick bottoming out making her call out. He pushes into her hard while she pushes back. Grinding her ass against him, his hands at her hips.

You better not be thinking about him. Steve demands.

I'm not. Ana gasps.

Steve leans forward and slides his hand around the front of Ana's throat. You sure baby? Pulling out and thrusting into her fast. Showing her no mercy. Gone is the gentle man who loved her earlier.

Fuck, yes. I'm sure.

He removes his hand from her throat and grabs a handful of hair, pulling her head back. I wanna hear you Ana. I want him to hear you too. He yanks back as his free hand cracks against her ass and he slams into her. Ana hollers, her yell turning into a moan before the sound ends.

He smirks, knowing Bucky heard her. He pulls out of her and flips her over. His fingers replacing his dick, he kneels in front of her and places her legs around his neck, her knees hooking over his shoulders. His mouth clamping down on her clit, sucking hard against her while his fingers move in and out of her quickly. Stroking her g-spot. The combination of his fingers and mouth too much for Ana, her orgasm hits without warning, no slow building. Only pure white hot pleasure. Her legs shake violently against him. Her body flood in response to her walls clenching around him.

That's my good girl. He praises as he stands and strokes his dick quickly before pushing back in to Ana. Her back arches, her eyes close as her head falls back and her hands dig into the sheets.

Eyes on me when I fuck you Ana. He demands in his Captain America voice. Ana whimpers, she could cum right now just from him talking to her like that if he'd let her.

He got Ana off, so this next part if for him. He's pissed. Pissed that Ana walked in on James, pissed Ana saw someone else's dick. Even if it's a dick she's had before, she's his now and he'll be damned if her ex is going to beat it in his house, in front of his wife. Pissed that Ana watched James, while he probably was thinking about her and then she came to him turned on by someone else, asking him to fuck her.

Steve pulls Ana to edge of the bed, so he supports most of her weight, her legs wrapped around his waist while his hands grip her ass as he driving into her. Her body bouncing against him with every thrust. Ana leans against her arms, sitting up slightly and changing the angle. Her breath turns into moans, every exhale she lets go is a loud exclamation of pleasure.

Sweat forms across Steve's forehead and back. His relentless pounding bringing him closer to the edge. Ana watches him, realizing he's angry. He needs reassurance and release. She reaches up to him, her hand gripping his neck as she pulls him down to her. His mouth crashing against her, teeth and tongues fighting for dominance. She gives into him, lets him control her mouth, her body, her pleasure.

His motions get sloppy, no longer driving into her completely. He pulls away from her mouth, kissing down her jaw to throat. His teeth bite into the crook of her neck. She gasps and digs her fingernails into his lower back, holding him close to her while he continues pounding into her.

Ana moves with him, Steven. She calls out desperately as she stands at the edge her orgasm. Holding back until he meets her. His hand finds her throat again, pushing her body down into the mattress. Her eyes go wide in surprise by his uncharacteristic roughness. Her body floods in response, knowing he would never hurt her and that she likes it.

She smirks, Come on Captain. She manages while he squeezes.

You're mine. He growls.

Yes. Ana struggles to speak... her body shaking trying to stop the orgasm from hitting hard.

Tell me. He demands as he holds back his own orgasm.

I'm yours Steven. She reassures him while her walls shatter, and her body explodes. Her body squeezing his dick hard, forcing him to cum. His head spins, barely able to continue to push into her. Ana's sex clinging to him, milking him, forcing everything out of him.

He collapses next to her, his dick still buried deep inside her. Her legs still tangled with his.

Wanna talk about why you're so mad? Ana reaches over to him, pushing his hair away from his face.

If you ever tell me Bucky beating his dick is hot again, I'm going to kill him. He opens his eyes and glares at her. She rolls over on top of him. His hands immediately slide up her thighs to her hips.

Maybe you should let me walk in on you jerking off instead. Ana suggests with a shrug, but she lifts an eye brow.

Why would I do that? You're all over it the second you see it.

I can stop. She teases.

No. He flips over, now hovering over her. He kisses her gently, his lips caress hers. She sighs.

He looks up at the clock on the night stand. 2:30 am. He groans and drops his head onto her shoulder.

What's wrong baby?

I have to get up at 4:30. I told Buck we'd run. We're meeting in the kitchen at 5.

You should probably go to sleep then. She turns her head and kisses his ear and neck. He groans when her tongue slides up his throat.

Woman, are you trying to break me?

Ana giggles. Good thing you're a super solider and don't break easily.

Steve shakes his head and rolls off Ana. She kisses him again. I love you, she whispers against his lips.

I love you baby.

Ana and Steve fall asleep together, her head on his chest listening to the sound of his heart and his breathing. The last thing Steve thinks about before he drifts off to sleep is that if James is going to live under the same roof as Ana, they're going to need some ground rules. He wants to trust them, but they're soulmates. Nothing except their own will power can keep them apart. And James doesn't have it in him to stay away from Ana.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.9K 115 38
"Keep my Bucky safe alright?" I said straightening Steve's jacket. "You act as if I ain't here, Babydoll," Bucky chuckled grabbing my hand and pullin...
107K 4.9K 25
SHIELD has used the knowledge that you are the soulmate of the Winter Soldier to their advantage for years. Then the Winter Soldier is no more and Bu...
1.5M 35.8K 62
BOOK ONE OF THE SOULMATE SERIES Everyone has a soulmate, and soul sign. Some people had their soulmates first words to them etched on their skin, so...
128K 5.4K 21
Having a soulmate was never something that (Y/N) believed in, especially after meeting and falling for Tony Stark. But one day that belief is change...