Rules

Stark Tower, New York City. August 2024.

The next morning Ana woke to find her bed empty. She stretches out and buries her face in his pillow, filling her lungs with his scent. Sighing heavily at how much she missed him this morning.

F.R.I.D.A.Y?

Good Morning Mrs. Rogers.

Good morning, where is Steven?

Captain Rogers and Mr. Barnes left the tower 30 minutes ago. He asked that I tell you they will be home by breakfast and to remind you that they will be bringing over some of Mr. Barnes possessions this afternoon.

Is there anything else on the agenda today?

Mr. Wilson has a press conference in Atlanta and will not be home tonight.

Thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y.

Have a good day Mrs. Rogers.

Ana sighs and gets out of bed, throwing the sheets and unused comforter back onto the bed. Quickly making it before walking towards the shower. Ana finishes quickly, opting not to wash her hair today. Instead she twists it in an elegant side braid, applies minimal make up just enough to bring out her eyes. She yawns as she picks out the white lace lingerie set, Steve's favorite. She yawns again, clearly getting too old for staying up until nearly 3am fucking her husband and then getting up 3 hours later to start the day. Steve must be exhausted today. Ana opts to make his favorite breakfast this morning and walks out of their room in only the white lace.

Arriving in the kitchen Ana preheats the oven and starts preparing coffee. Steve doesn't usually drink coffee, but he might today. And James will.

Ana spins around her the kitchen, moving from the refrigerator to the counter when she collides with James' chest.

Fuck. Ana gasps. Knowing instantly whose body is pressed against hers without having to look.

The water in his hand soaking both of them as her body presses against his. Ana's hands move to his bare chest to steady herself. His sweaty shirt thrown over his shoulder.

The white lace covering her completely transparent now that it's wet, the cold water making her nipples pebble against the fabric. James looks down at her, standing before him like a fucking wet dream. His tongue darts across his bottom lip. He drops the water bottle in his hand and places them on her hips. Streams of water run down their bodies. Ana swallows hard.

Hi. She whispers but makes no attempt to move way or escape his grip.

Privet kukla. Hi doll. He barely smirks, his voice like sex. Her body like fire against his, her temperature increasing slightly being so close to him.

He tightens his grip on her hip, his vibranium hand digging into the soft flesh. It's taking every ounce of will power he has not to tear into the pretty white fabric and bend her over the counter.

I heard you with him last night. James growls, his voice low and angry. Did you think about me when he fucked you?

You're awfully confident James.

I saw the way you looked at me, when you watched.

Ana swallows hard. I don't know what you mean.

Bullshit. I bet your soaked just thinking about it. Want to know what I thought about? He takes a step forward, pinning her to the refrigerator.

I can only imagine.

Say the words and I'll show you. He promises.

Ana. Get dressed. Steve's voice booms across the room. All Captain America. All demand. Steve stands behind them, having just walked into the kitchen and seeing the scene. Ana squeezes past James without a word and meets Steve's eyes. Disappointment shines back at her.