The Non-existent

De x_robs_x

Elizabeth Reece an 18 year old girl with a simple life soon finds herself to not existing . Ps sorry I'm not... Mais

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

4 1 3
De x_robs_x

Elizabeths POV

The next morning

Waking up in someone's arms in the morning is the most heavenly feeling ever. Right next to eating a Mac donalds burger.

I woke up a couple of hours after my nightmare in the arms of Kieran. He was still asleep when I woke up.

He looked so peaceful his long eyelashes resting on his cheeks.

I dont know how long I lay there and admired him but I dont thi-

"You know it's kinda creepy to stare at someone while they sleep." Kieran chuckled lightly .

My face heated in embarrassment because he caught me staring at him.

Instead of making up a lame excuse I asked instead ,"how long have you been awake?"

"Oh i dont know about half and hour or so, did you enjoy the view?" He teased me

"You know what I think?" I said trying to change the subject.

"No tell me what thoughts run through that pretty head of yours." He smiled.

"I think I'm gonna go and make us some breakfast, would you like some?" I asked slowly getting up from the bed.

I looked down and realised I was still in my clothes of yesterday. Oof I have to change i thought.

I walked to the kitchen leaving Kieran in the room. Before going to the kitchen I peaked I to kai's room to see it empty.

I quickly went in and stole a hoodie,since it was kinda cold outside and I didnt have any other clothes.

I went into the bathroom and changed. The hoodie was black with the words

Hugs not drugs
(Unless you know a guy)

I paired it with my sneakers and my shorts underneath.

I went to the kitchen and started with the breakfast. I decided to make waffles.

An hour later when both guys were in the kitchen and my food was do e and the table was set we all sat down and started eating.

"This is just... wow! Ever thought of being a chef when your older?" Kai asked curiously.

"Yeah I actually wanted to become a chef, my mom is actually a kind of famous chef she was gonna teach me when..." I trailed off not wanting to say the words I desperately didnt want to believe

I think they caught on that it was still a semi sensitive topic and it was Kieran who quickly tried to change the topic.

"So do you guys just want to do something fun today just to take our minds of this whole thing and tomorrow we can start thinking of a plan." Kai said hopefully, he looked like a child in the day of Christmas.

Kieran and I shared a look, our faces serious. Then simultaneously we had smiles on our faces. Kieran walked out of the room .Then I remembered that I dont have clothes.

"Hey can we maybe stop by my house i just need to get a bag with clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah of course we can, but you look so cute in my clothes cupcake." Kai said with a cocky smirk.

I blushed at the compliment but played it off cool as I walked into my room to get my phone.

20 min later we were all piled into my car as we made our way to my house.

When we finally got there I got out of the car. Saying a quick 'I'll be back now' to the guys, I went to the fro t door and unlocked it with my key.

The house looked exactly the same, nothing differentor out of place. I knew that my parents weren't home and that they were at work so I didnt mind being loud.

I told the guys that they could come in and make themselves comfortable while i got my stuff.

I walked up the staircase and into my room. Everything looked the same as before, my grey curtains , the bookshelf in the corner everything.

I collected all my things from clothes to valuable items of mine. I headed back down stairs to see the guys looking around . They both jumped in surprise when I cleared my throat signaling that I was done and we could go.

I carried to medium sized bags with all my stuff in them. Kieran was already waiting at the car when I felt a pair of eyes on my back.

I turned around, Kai was looking at me with a wierd emotion in his eyes that I couldn't decipher.

"Is that everything, it doesn't seem like much?" Kai asked

"No I dont have much, besides I can wear your clothes right?" I teased him, a small smile tugging at my lips.

"Yeah, you can definitely still wear my clothes," he paused ," let's get your clothes dropped off then go do something fun."

An hour later my clothes were dropped off and we were going to an amusement park closes to Kai's apartment.

"You know, I've never been to am amusement park before this is kinda exciting!" I said excitedly.

"What?! Dont worry well make this the best day ever." Kai said proudly excitment evident in his voice.

We got all our tickets and decided to also get some cotton candy. I stopped and looked around.

The place was buzzing with life, the ferrice wheel was in the further corner. There were many rides that I wanted to go on. There was one that looked like a horizontal ferrice wheel that went up and down.

I pointed towards it and asked if we go on it the guys just laughed and nodded in agreement.

I full on out sprinted to it, cotton candy still in my hand and mouth. I heard laughing from behind me and turned around and saw the guys laughing.

"Hey hurry up ! My grandmother moved faster than you." I yelled to them. They only chuckled in response.

We gave they guy working here our tickets and got on. The seats werent big enough,since they were made for children, we all had to sit alone.

"That...was...so much fun!!" I practically shrieked in pure delight." We have to go on another please." I asked them

"Of course we're going on another one Beth, is it fine if I call you that?" Kieran asked with a sheepish smile at thaler last part.

"Yay! And yes you can definitely call me that but why dont you just call me anytime?" I teased slightly.

I swear I saw his cheeks tint a pinkish colour. The two of us jogged to catch up to Kai who was almost at the ferrice wheel not noticing our absence.

We had so much fun and we just had to try all the other rides. We rode all the rides there. We had the most amazing food and drinks.

By the time we were done the sun was starting to set by the time we were done and we decided to go home.

We were in the parking lot when suddenly a skull shattering pain was in my head. It was like I couldn't hear,think or speak. I collapsed,my hands on my head. The guys kept on walking they were in front of me so they didnt see me fall.

I lay there on the dirty floor amongst dirt and leaves. Not moving one bit.

"Guys" I whimper out only loud enough for them to hear me.

They both spun around smiles still on their beautiful faces. Those smiles where quickly replaced by worried frowns and they rushed over to me .

"Cupcake are you ok, what's wrong?" Kai asked frantically trying to help me up.

I wasn't able to answer him because I started hearing voices of a man who was saying the weirdest stuff .

"Hello child, you have to go your mother's lab , the boys will know where it is. There you will find the answers you seek. Keep your friends close, enemies closer. Be careful." The man said he sounded to be around 60 years old.

When I came to I was shaking in Kai's arms. My eyelids where so heavy that before I drifted of to a dark slumber a mumbled the words.

"I have a plan, I'll tell you when I wake."

Then I was pulled into complete darkness.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Pls remember to vote and comment

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11K 215 20
Elisabeth x y/n <3 Hi everyone ,i never done this before ,i just start to wrote this now,and just because i can't sleep,so i tought :" why don't i wr...
51 1 1
Liz is your average 16 year old. She goes to school daily, gets scolded at by her mother, has to care for her brother, and deals with the same boy pr...
1.4K 81 11
Mary is living her life alone, no friends at school, alone on weekends and on vacancy. But what she didn't know was that all her life, someone never...
9.6K 167 20
(Y/N) was just an ordinary(ish) girl, she was happy for the first 5 years of her life. After that, her father left her and her mother. Her mother sta...