Miles Apart, One End Meets |...

Por CongaTime

Y/N is 25 years old and suddenly became a parent one day after their brother got into an accident. Now they a... Más

Prologue
Chapter One: Back Again
Chapter Two: Money
Chapter Three: New Horizons
Chapter Four: Tiny Gremlins
Chapter Five: Naptime
Chapter Six: Happy Birthday
Chapter Seven: Realizations
Chapter 8: Society
Chapter 9: A child?
Chapter 10: Be Wary
Chapter 11: Vanny
Chapter 12: New Opportunities

Author's Note

1.9K 29 11
Por CongaTime

Hey everyone and thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this story of mine. This is a Moondrop/Sunrise x Reader story, where I headcannon that the animatronic has D.I.D. and is asexual. You know what that means right? No requesting sexual stuff. I will not write that. This is just a wholesome asexual relationship between a human parent and a robot. Which is totally normal right? Not much different than that one guy in Japan who married a Miku hologram. At least this bot can kinda think for himself.

Anyways, the basic round down before we begin is that during the prologue, it will be in second person. However, starting in Chapter One, it will be first person. To give you simps an in the moment feel.  Every chapter will have a song attached, however you don't have to listen to it. It won't have any relation to the story at all. Or it will. I still haven't decided. This is pretty much gender neutral too.

Key:

Y/N: Your/Name

E/C: Eye/Color

H/C: Hair/Color

B/D: Birthday

Alright, and without further ado, let's get right into it shall we?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.2K 151 15
When the Witch of the Waste regains her powers and takes Sophie away, Howl has no choice but to join up with Prince Justin, formerly known as Turnip...
1M 65.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
5.9K 93 22
Lucy was ignored for mothes by fairy tail she go's away to find out the rest please read
8.7K 385 13
Mizusaki Mai was just trying to give a stranger her umbrella. Now she's stuck in an alternate version of history, surrounded by neurotic warlords. W...