Chapter 11: Vanny

third-person p.o.v

Y/N screamed as they bent down over their knees, the flames rising all around and some coming close to burning their legs. "Let her go, Moon!" they pleaded, gritting their teeth. "You can do whatever you want with me but let her go!" Sandy screamed as Moon continued to dangle her over the catwalk, farther out this time, right above the flames at licked at her ankles eagerly.

Y/N raised their head, looking at Vanny who wore a horrid face, an evil smirk as she lifted the remote with the faz bear button. Y/N's eyes then shifted to Moon's as they glowed a horrifying red, the permanent smile wasn't making it any better. "Moon, Sandy," Y/N whispered. This caused Vanny to roll her eyes. "Drop her," she ordered to Moon and the gears in him whirled, registering the order.

"No!" Y/N's voice rang throughout the warehouse as they rose to their feet, only to be slammed down by a couple of security bots. Sandy had stopped struggling at this point and was just crying, her hands still grasping Moon's. "Moon," she sobbed, banging on his hand. "Moon, moon, moon. I'm scared."

The whirling gear sound stopped, and he froze. Sparks started flying from his neck and he started jerking and jolting in different directions, throwing Sandy back to safety on the catwalk. She was fully gripping her head now, sobbing and screaming at the pain. And Y/N sighed with relief to see her no longer over the edge.

Moon had started moving again, but it wasn't under Vanny's control. No, it was just him moving now, and he turned, looking at what was going on. The fire, Vanny, Sandy clenching her head, and Y/N covered in security bots. "What are you doing?" Vanny screamed, pointing at Sandy. "Throw her over!" 

"No. . ." Moon whispered, his eyes fading back to blue. "No. I won't."

"If you don't," Vanny warned with a slight smile. "I'll tell the bots to DECOMMISSON Y/N." And she pressed the button.

The security bots started ripping and pulling and scratching as Y/N screamed in pain. Moon grabbed Sandy and jumped off the catwalk into the circle of fire, before setting Sandy off to the side in a safe spot. She had fainted from the pain and shock. Moon then turned to the bots and Y/N before throwing them off left and right, sending them into the fire and walls.

"Y/N," Moon whispered, scooping them up in their arms, caressing their scratched-up face. "I-I'm so sorry. Oh, look at you."

Y/N gave him a wary smile. They had felt betrayed before, before they realized that it was Vanny all along. Not the robot they fell for but Vanny. Y/N placed their hand on the side of Moon's cheek. The cold makes their fingers sting. Their voice was still raspy from screaming as they spoke, "It's alright, Moon. It's not too bad. Just a few scratches." But that wasn't true, and Moon could see that. There were major gashes lining their arms and legs, some swelling in their face around the eyes and tears streamed down their face.

"Don't lie to me," Moon said, brushing a hair behind their ear. "Despite all of these scratches you still look so beautiful." 

Y/N let out a small, painful laugh. "Dork, I look like shit right now."

"Sorry to ruin your moment," Vanny scoffed as she stood on the catwalk. "But my my, what is this? A robot and a human in love? Pathetic. You don't really believe he loves you, do you Y/N?"

Y/N stayed quiet, not from fear but from the pain becoming too much. But that was alright, because Moon had other ideas. He picked up both Sandy and Y/N, holding them softly in their arms as he glared at Vanny. "With every part of this robotic body of mine," his gears hissed. "And everything that makes us, us." With that, a door across the room broke open to reveal Gregory and Freddy. "Get out of here!" Gregory shouted as they went after Vanny, making Moon nod as he headed over to the exit. 

Just as he approached the doorway, a beam suddenly broke loose from the ceiling and started plummeting down toward them. Moon threw Y/N and Sandy out the door and caught the beam with a grunt and the sound of steel on steel rang through the ear. 

"Moon!" Y/N said, struggling to their feet, their arm outstretched to him.

"No Y/N," he said. "Stay back. It's not safe. Go to Sandy."

Y/N didn't hesitate and listened as they held Sandy in their arms, still unconscious. This caused Moon to let out a relieved sigh. The pressure slowly weighed more and more when suddenly, Y/N looked back at him. But it wasn't just him. They had entered the form Y/N had heard was still in the works. The form Eclipse. And with their combined strength, they continued to hold up the beam, and that's when Y/N realized that their lovers weren't gonna make it out of this. 

"Eclipse," Y/N said their name for the first time, and it make them smile. "Don't cry Y/N," Eclipse said, softly, their smile turning sad. "Your face doesn't deserve to be stained by tears." 

"We love you," was the last thing they said before more beams piled on top of them, until a cloud of ash and dust was kicked up, and fogged Y/N's vision. Y/N looked through the smoke, unable to speak. Sounds of fighting continued to sound somewhere in the distance, but all Y/N could hear was the sound of crushing steel over and over again. 

Y/N reached into their pocket and pulled out their phone. And just as they dialed the emergency number, it all faded to black. And Y/N fell to the ground with a thump.