Utopia- A Fantasy Idol Life

By StoryLovers311

[Cover has been Changed] [34 Chapters in total] "Girls, Let's do this!!" As you all might know, K-POP and J-P... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter
Authors' Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Illustrator's Announcement
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Bonus Chapter (Part 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Announcement and Vote of Thanks
Epilogue

Chapter 28

22 6 6
By StoryLovers311

RJ M.K. today brings to you a song whose existence in this chapter you will understand only when you read the chapter(Plus the instrumental is good , thank you Ssa021 ) .Let's go SOLO by Jennie!

1st of February

Girl 1- Did you hear about Idyllic's Haruko's Bullying Scandal? What do you think, did she do it?

Girl 2- I feel yes. I mean whatever the girl said on social media sounded very true plus sometimes, being perfect like Haruko gets to your head.

Girl 3- I won't agree with you. I feel she is being framed for being from an emerging group. This scandal might be the same as many others that were made up to destroy their popularity.

Girl 1- I agree with you. I hope she emerges stronger from this like many others. But lets not talk about this now. Where should we go?

Shirayuki (Narrative)- People have been divided about the scandal. I am glad that there more supporters than haters. It will be useful if we have their support because we know Haruko is being framed. I really hope Ms. Yuki finds the culprit soon.... I really miss being on shows with the girls . I really hope the time comes soon.... Oh! Looks like I have reached!

(CNO Park)

Shirayuki- Konnichiwa!

Assistant- Konnichiwa! Let's get you ready before anything!

Shirayuki- Okay!

(After the Makeup and Dress up!)

Makeup Artist- You look soo beautiful! Totally like an angel!

Shirayuki- Thank you very much!!

Assistant- Shirayuki-San we need-- You look soo beautiful!

Shirayuki- I might die of embarrassment at this point!(Covers her face)

Assistant (Giggles)- You can do that later! The Director needs you right now!

Shirayuki (Narrative)- I got many offers to perform or appear in music videos and in series. What I am currently doing is appearing in a music video of none other Reality!! I am really nervous! What if I mess up! What if I–

Hiroshi- Shirayuki!! You look sooo beautiful!

Shirayuki- Hiroshi-Senpai! Arigato! Everyone on my way here said the same.. Its kind of embarrassing.

Hiroshi- To be honest, you are beautiful without the get up. Right Kai?(Elbows him)

Kai- Um-- Whatever. Let's start shooting. 

Director- Not before I say that! Hello! I am the director of the music video! I hope you have practiced your dance?

Shirayuki- Hai! I practiced with the choreographer!

Writer- The overall story of the music video is that Kai is the light, while Hiroshi is the darkness(It's symbolic) . They are fighting over for the angel, who is Shirayuki, a representation of Reality's fans. It feels like the story inside Kai's head before Chapter 27---

Director- I will give you a briefing before all the scenes, so don't worry. Crew! Lets make another successful Music Video!

Hiroshi (To Kai)- So, is your heart okay?

Kai- Much better than yours when you dream about her.

(Time skip to Break)

Shirayuki (While eating)- Uh! This lock! I cant even touch it because my hands are dirty. Can't a person eat quietly. (Someone puts her lock of hair behind her ear) Arigato!

Kai- Your most welcome, box girl!

Shirayuki- Oh, its you. Okay.

Kai- Not going to get angry?

Shirayuki- I have better things to do than get angry at you.

Kai- Oh! May I join you?

Shirayuki- Sure! As long as you don't talk.

Kai- Sure..(After 2-5 minutes) I will admit that you look good in this dress. But... I think the girl who sang with me that day, was much more beautiful and angelic. Thank you for letting me enjoy your very 'interesting' company. I must go for the touch up. Bye

Shirayuki- What just happened! The girl who sang with him... Was he talking about that day! Gosh, why is this day full of embarrassment!

3rd of February 

(Dance scene)

Kai- Ouch! Will you stop stepping on my foot.

Shirayuki- Gomen.....

Director- Shirayuki, look into Kai's eyes, not below! He wont kill you, I promise that!

Kai (To himself)- What's that suppose to mean... (Whispering to Shirayuki) Look up Hiraoka. Just calm down and forget everything else. Just think that you are dancing with someone you really like. I really can't bend anymore. My back hurts as well as my foot.

Shirayuki- You......

Director- Start!

(At the end of the shooting)

Director- Everything was done perfectly! I am soo glad I chose this cast! And the crew, you were the best ever! Thank you everyone.

Shirayuki (Narrative)- Finally! Done with it! I must escape now as I am done with saying bye to everyone. [ She is in that mood when we become ninjas just to avoid someone]

Kai- Yo! Hiraoka!

Shirayuki- Gosh... Here we go (To him) Hey!

Hiroshi- You did very well today! Also, why is your face red? Did you get fever?

Shirayuki- No! I am very great! Jolly good!

Hiroshi- Did something happen between you two? You have been ignoring Kai since the first day.

Kai- Well, it's a very interesting story. I just said---

Shirayuki (Covers his mouth)- Nothing! You know, I still have practice!! Got to go!!!

Kai- Cute.

Hiroshi- If you do anything to her, I swear you won't be well.

Kai- It's better if you worry more about your love story.

Writer- To Dian's frontier!!

Dian- Hello everyone!! Welcome to 'Dian's Frontier'!! I hope all of you are doing very well! Last episode, we collaborated with 'A little New' 's RJs, Eleanor and Zen Yaotome for a video dairy of our tour around Hiroshima! It was really fun to be with them on that trip! I hope you also enjoyed the video diary and learned as much as we did! I wish I could just get my own travelling show!! Wait! If I go travelling, then who will keep you guys entertained in the evening? I shall put that idea on hold for now and lets start with the questions! First question is from IshidaLovesMe, a very unique and never happening user name btw. Don't worry your dream might come true someday! And she says

Hey Dian! Thank you soo much for the video diary! It was soo refreshing seeing my favorite RJs with my favorite Idyllic member! My question for you is- What is you relation with Eleanor and Zen? I don't mean to say romantically or hurt you, but you guys seemed soo comfortable and your chemistry was soo good!! Thank you for answering to my question in advance!

Dian- Relation huh? Good question. I am soo glad you liked our chemistry. Eleanor-Senpai is a very good senior and a very fun person to be around. As for Zen, both of us are kind of like best friends. I say kind of because we don't get enough time to talk to each other but enjoy whenever we get together like on this trip which gave us a lot of time to interact! And thank you soo much for not making us a couple! It gets a lot annoying when people do that. More annoying than your parents telling you to get married because you are old enough now. But who will tell these guys that WE LOVE BEING SINGLE!(Everyone in studio laughs). On to the next question!

(Idyllic Practice Room)

Hayoon- So you are finally back!

Dian- Sorry girls! There were too many questions today! The fans for the show are increasing and I am soo happy. Also, I got more fans than you guys (Laughs)

Serena- Yeah whatever! Now lets get started!

Haruko- Are you girls sure? Aren't you tired?

Shirayuki- Tired? Not at all! Practicing with Idyllic gets me fired up!

Hayoon- Me too!

Haruko- You know, you guys have your solo activities, so its okay if you don't practice. I am okay being alone---

Dian- Haruko, you still believe that this won't be over don't you? Its not like that. We know that you didn't do it, and know that culprit will be captured! We need to practice really hard for our 2nd release, which is going to be a hit!

Shirayuki- Yeah! Plus, its fun practicing with you girls! Stress relieving!

Hayoon- That's right! A break from the drama world and an entry into the happy Idyllic World!

Serena- So, don't worry about that!

Haruko- Girls... I–(Writing Pad falls)

Ms. Woods- Sorry for interrupting your cute moment! The pad slipped from my hand

(Everyone laughs)

Serena- By the way Ms. Woods, how is it going with Albert sir?

Shirayuki- Yeah! You never tell us anything! Did he propose to you? How?

Hayoon- I bet in a really romantic and movie like way. Vivir said he is very romantic! I really can't wait to attend the wedding! 

Dian- Ms. Woods would look soo cute in the wedding dress! And after seeing her, Albert sir will be head over heels for her again.

Haruko- And we will also be getting a break and can go wedding shopping.

Ms. Woods- That's enough imagination for now! The only thing I can say, I am happy with him. Now, all of you, except Haruko, give me 50 sit ups! Haruko, you show me your performance practice and then give me 25 sit ups!

Everyone- Why?

Ms. Woods- Well, if you want to be fit for the wedding, then physical exercise is a must!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo readers!

Okay Sorry! But you have to admit that hamster gif was a creation of the most hilarious person(Which is me) Well, I hope you like the chapter. Till I have winter vacation, you will get a new chapter ever other day! So watch out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 52 31
"I fell in love with my best friend, I don't know what to do. Help" Yanae and Ryujin have been best friends since the start of their high school year...
1.1K 61 20
Have you ever liked some guy that is popular, attractive and yet annoying, rude, mean at the same time? I'm sure nearly every girl has. Mikasa your...
4.8K 499 64
~(WARNING PLEASE LOOK----; CHAPTER 35 AND 37 IS IN THE WRONG PLACE~~ )~ โ™ฌWe Love You With Our Hearts, 7 Heartsโ™ฌ "When you really care about someone...
162K 5.8K 80
Some of the romantic short stories between you and your favorite k-pop idols! Because who doesn't like that?! I imagine many of them in my dreams. H...