MY DESTINED LOVE

由 krishirathode

What would happen If Draupadi married only Arjun? The Pandavas knew about Karn? Pandu and Madri were still al... 更多

character sketch 1
character sketch- 2
character sketch- 3
Character sketch- 4
THE NEW FRIENDSHIP
KARNA'S BIRTH SECRET
THE REUNION
the birth of fireborns
the gurudakshina- 1
the gurudakshina- 2
The first meet of ArDi
The War Of Panchal
NEW BOOK ALERT!!
gurudakshina- 3
start of new friendships!!
Adwika's swayamvar??
adwika and karn in love?
important! must read!!!
copyright ©
the grand wedding
emotional moments
teasing sessions
sakha and sakhi's prank
THE PROPOSAL ❤
A BIG SHOCK
Varanavarth
Heartbreaks 💔
heart to heart connection ❤️
it hurts to stay away from you💞
so close yet so far💕💞
Our Swayamvar?
A RAY OF HOPE❣️
THE PANDAVAS REVEAL!!!
THE SISTERS REUNION
THE GRAND MARRIAGE ❤️
ARRIVAL AT HASTINAPUR
DIVISION OF THE KINGDOM
UNKNOWN ATTACKS 🤺🔪🏹
PAYBACK TO SHAKUNI!!
SHAKUNI HAS GONE CRAZY!!
INDRAPRASTHA
An Invitation to the Game of Dice
The wrath of warrior princesses
The Final Decision
Forgiveness?
Family time!
Vanvaas
THE NEWBORNS
GAINING POWER

THE GRAND SWAYAMVAR

858 57 20
由 krishirathode

In the previous chapter:
The Panchal-Dwarika siblings learn that the Pandu family are alive.

The news of the Swayamvar spread in all parts of the aryavarth. Many kings and crown princes of various kingdoms were invited. The whole Panchal and Dwarika kingdom were grandly decorated. As the Swayamvar was taking place in Panchal, the kings and crown princes started arriving at Panchal. The news of the fire princesses Swayamvar, had even reached the Pandu family, which made the five younger pandavas very sad. This was clearly seen on their faces, the others were also feeling sad for them.

'I think you five along with Karn should attend the Swayamvar', Pandu suggested the five younger pandavas.

'yes, we agree with Arya', Kunti and Madri supported Pandu's words.

'But we are in the disguise of brahmins... And only the kings and crown princes are allowed to participate in the Swayamvar', Arjun exclaimed sadly.

'So what? Don't forget that you all are the princes of Hastinapur. And moreover, brata Krishna would definitely be present there and I'm sure that he'll help you all to participate', explained Adwika, in a single breathe.

'Yeah, Adwika is right. Krishn will definitely show us a way, for you guys to participate in the Swayamvar', said Karn.

Back in the royal palace of Panchal, the Swayamvar hall was very grandly decorated. It was a big arena with five different fields.

*The day of Swayamvar*

Maharaj Vasudev, Maharaj Drupad, Maharani Devaki, Maharani Mahima, Krishna, Rukmini, Balram, Revati, Tejveer, Tara and Dhristadyumn were seated on their royal thrones which were placed at a height from the others and the arena. The kings and crowned princes were also seated in their respective seats and the audience were sitting in their places.

Then after a while, the fire princesses entered in, looking eternal, just like a goddess, who descended from heaven. Some of the kings and crown princes were staring with lust and obsession, and some with respect. The princesses didn't even glance at them and went to the arena which will decide their future husband, bowed down taking its blessings, then they did namaskar to the kings, crown princes and people who were present there and went to the royal arena, where their family were seated and sat next to them. Once everyone got settled, the 4 brothers stood up from their places and greeted all the kings, crown princes and common people.

'Me, the crown prince of Panchal, have set the task of Devika. The one who wants to marry my sister must bring down the spear hanging freely in the air with the help of a rope, in only one try. Then, he must throw the spear at the aim placed far away. The one who succeeds to get a perfect aim will be qualified. Then if he would be able to answer my sister Devika's question, then he would win her hand... But beware... The rope will reach the spear only if it finds the person truthful and honest. The one who can successfully bring it down should be loyal and also free from all kinds of greed. The one who can make a perfect aim is the one who is focussed and determined', explained Tejveer.

'Me, Mahamahim Balram of Dwarika, have set up the task of sister Valandhara. The one who wants to marry her must lift up the mace placed in middle of the arena and defeat 30 well trained mace fighters. But remember, the mace can be lifted up only by the person who doesn't have any greed, lust and hunger for wealth', said Balram.

'Me, Vasudev Krishna, have set up the task of my dear sister Draupadi. The one who wishes to marry her must lift the bow placed in the arena, string it and with only one arrow, aim at the moving fish's eye in the sky, by looking at it's reflection in the water. Remember, a person who is confident about his skills and knowledge can only be able to lift the bow, a person who does not have greed and lust can only be able to string it, and the one who can perfectly aim at the fish's eye is a great archer obviously', explained Krishna.

'Me, Rajkumar Dhristadyumn of Panchal, have set up the task for my sisters Karenumati and Vijaya. The one who wishes to marry Karenumati/Vijaya have to pick up the sword/spade placed in the arena's den carefully and then defeat 30 well trained soldiers without getting a single bruise on their body. Beware, the den which you are gonna enter would have a giant bear in it', explained Dhristadyumn.

All the tasks were unique, but are also difficult and dangerous. Many kings and crown princes from various kingdoms spelled forward to complete the task but, none of them succeed. One by one, all the kings and crown princes tried their chance but alas, none succeeded. Seeing this, shakuni smirked, thinking his plan would be successful now.

'Maharaj Drupad! Maharaj Vasudev! Noone could succeed in this Swayamvar. If a maiden could not select her groom in the Swayamvar, then it would be a insult... So, I have a deal for you... Why don't you get your daughters to my five nephews', Shakuni exclaimed in fake sugary voice.

Draupadi got really pissed off by his lame approach. She looked at her family, who mirrored her expressions. Then her eyes went upon the disguised pandavas who just entered the hall and joined the common audience. They seemed to have heard Shakuni's words, and were fisting their hands in anger. She looked at her fathers and brothers, seeking for their permission to speak, they understood what she wanted and nodded in approval.

'Sorry, but not sorry, Gandhar Raj. We have invited you to attend the Swayamvar, not to give your unwanted ideas here. Remember one thing, no work goes in vein', Draupadi said in a deadly calm voice, sending shivers down Shakuni's spine.

'what do you mean?', duryodhan stood up from his place angrily.

'My words are crystal clear Rajkumar. I told your mamashree to keep his "unwanted" advices to himself as noone are in need of it here. Me and my sisters have our fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters to help us out, we don't need a third person interfering between us', Draupadi said calmly.

'you-', duryodhan shouted.

'Voice down Rajkumar. Remember, you have just come here to participate in the Swayamvar, and you have no rights to speak to my daughter in such a tone', Maharaj Drupad and Vasudev said with anger evident in their voice.

'okay fine, we agree with princess Draupadi. We challenge you all, the princesses should marry in this Swayamvar only', Shakuni smirked.

'ofcourse it will happen Gandhar Raj, gave some patience', Krishna spoke suddenly, and Shakuni gulped down in fear, hearing his voice.

'Maharaj Drupad, pitashree, now give the invitation to the brahmins', Krishna said to Drupad and Vasudev.

Both of them nodded and announce that the brahmins could also participate. Listening to this, the common people started gushing happily. The pandavas looked at Krishna and smiled gleefully. Then the five younger pandavas room the blessings of Karn and stepped up to participate.

'We would like to take part in the Swayamvar', said the five pandavas firmly.

Listening to them, the kings and crown princes, who had come to attend the Swayamvar, started laughing loudly and mocked the five pandavas saying that they cannot do it. The pandavas royally ignored them.

'go on young mans. You look strong, healthy, capable and wise... Who knows, you may win it', compliments Krishna.

*Yudhistir and Devika*

'I would like to participate in Rajkumari Devika's Swayamvar', said the disguised Yudhistir.

He went into the arena and started the task. Within a few minutes, he was able to complete the task successfully. Devika smiled seeing this, but quickly hide it. Now, it was her turn to ask him a question.

'What is a person's worst enemy? Which is a incurable disease?', questioned Devika.

'Fear is a person's worst enemy. Greed is a incurable disease', answered Yudhistir.

Devika smiled and immediately stood up from her place, went to Yudhistir and put the garland around his neck. He does the same.

*Bheem and Valandhara*

'I would like to participate in Rajkumari Valandhara's Swayamvar', said Bheem and went into the next arena.

He easily lifted the mace, which noone else could, and within a few minutes, defeated all the 20 well trained mace fighters.

'Who is a soulmate?', asked Valandhara.

'A soulmate is the one who stays with you till the end of the life, and after life also. The one who shares all your sorrow, pain and happiness. The one who truly loves you, cares for you and always stands by you. The one who trusts you, supports you, encourages you and understand you more than yourself', answered Bheem.

Valandhara smiled gleefully and went to him and garlands him, Bheem does the same.

*Arjun and Draupadi*

'I would like to participate in Rajkumari Draupadi's Swayamvar', said Arjun firmly.

He moved towards the third arena. He then goes to the platform where the bow was kept, joins his hand before it, does a prayer and lifts it, and strings it easily. Seeing this, all the audience were beyond shocked, as Draupadi's Swayamvar task was the most difficult one, compared to the other four. He then, picks up the arrow and, looking at the reflection of the moving fish from the water, he releases it in a while. The arrow goes up, drawing everyone's attention with it and bingo!! It hit the fish's eye exactly. Immediately, a shower of rose petals fall on Arjun. Now, it was Draupadi's then to ask questions. He smiled looking at her.

'What is true love?', asked Draupadi.

'true love! It is pure and is from heart. It is hard to find and very difficult to maintain but, at the same time, we get that true love, who will stand by us in all situations of life... A true life partner', Arjun answered.

'What is marriage according to you?', questioned Draupadi.

'Marriage is a pure bond which connects two souls together, connects two families. It is a promise we give to our partners that we'll always be with them throughout the journey of life. We'll reunite with them, in the next seven births too', Arjun answered with a small smile.

'Just for curiosity, can I ask two more questions', asked Draupadi with a innocent smile.

'sure princess', said Arjun.

'well, if you get a chance to marry once again, to someone much more better than me, would you do so? I expect a true and heartful answer', asked Draupadi.

'No... Never ever princess. I would end my life but never marry anyone else other than you princess', Arjun said truthfully. Draupadi smiled.

'okay... now, tell me about yourself and your family....', Draupadi smiled mischievously.

'umm... M-my name is... Phalgun. *points at Karn, Yudhistir, Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev* They are my brothers, Surya, Dharma, Soma, Satya and Vinay. My eldest brother is already married. And I also have a amazing father and two lovely mothers', explained Arjun.

'ohh, that really nice and sweet', Draupadi replied with a innocent smile. Krishna internally grinned, seeing his sakhi's acting.

Draupadi walks down to the arena where Arjun was standing and puts the garland around his neck.

'dramebaaz Parth... How was my acting?', Draupadi whispered in his ears.

'you know?' Arjun asked in shock, while putting the garland around her neck.

'obvio to-be Arya', smiled Draupadi, fixing her garland. Arjun too smiled.

Noone noticed them talking, except Krishna.

*Nakul and Karenumati*

'I would like to participate in Rajkumari Karenumati's Swayamvar', said Nakul.

He walked into the fourth arena and went into the cave present in it and within a few minutes, brought a set of swords out of the cave and fought and defeated 30 well trained soldiers easily, without getting a single scratch on his body, thus completing the task successfully.

'Do you have interest and knowledge about medicinal herbs and antidotes', asked Karenumati.

'yes princess, me and my brother know almost everything about the medicinal herbs and antidotes', replied Nakul.

'will you teach me?', asked Karenumati.

'if you are interested, I would surely teach you some princess', said Nakul with a smile.

Karenumati also went and garlands him, he does the same.

*Sahadev and Vijaya*

'I would like to participate in Rajkumari Vijaya's Swayamvar', said Sahadev.

He walked into the fifth and last arena and went into the cave present in it. After a few minutes, he brought a set of axes out of the cave and fought and defeated 30 well trained soldiers easily, without getting a single scratch on his body, thus completing the task successfully.

'who is a sinner?', questioned Vijaya.

'The one who commits a sin is a sinner. The one who supports a sinner is a sinner. The one who watch the sin happening in front of them, without questioning or stopping them is also a sinner', answered Sahadev.

Vijaya too happily garlands him, so does Sahadev.

PROMO:
The pandavas reveal!!
Draupadi and Adwika meet!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Your favorite scene?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

513K 41K 51
A story of a king and his kingdom ....his goodness ....his service to people .......his protection towards family ......his kingdoms future ....
19.5K 1.2K 51
Ajabde was an ordinary girl who was sent back in time to 'right' history. She had been taught everything, everything but finding her own happiness. P...
5 2 2
सनातन धर्म क्या है ? धर्म की रक्षा क्या है ? हिंदू धर्म क्या है ? हिंदुत्व क्या है ? यही बताने का एक छोटा से प्रयास है हिंदुत्व ये कोई कहानी है धर्म...
0 0 1
Important Days in April 2023: प्रत्येक माह उस दिन हुई किसी विशेष घटना को चिह्नित करने या स्मरण करने के लिए मनाया जाता है। क्या आप अप्रैल के महीने में...