• I'm not gay!..Right..? • Fr...

By hissssyfit

THIS A GAY BOOK AND A JOKE TOO I'm making this for my friend since this is the original idea in all Wattpad... More

A/N
O n e: The thoughts.
T w o : The Walk
T h r e e: The Secret is out..
Extra : Vlog.
A/N
F o u r: D a t e
F i v e : Suspicious...
E x t r a : Q&A
S i x: Mistletoe
A/N
S e v e n: Slumber party (P.T 1)
POV: Mark got Covid and now he's quarantined.
New Years Special
N i n e: Chaos.PT.1 [Entry]
A/N
T e n : The friends break apart.
e l e v e n : "You're back!?.."
Not a chapter.
T w e l v e : "Shit..."
A/N 😱😱
t h i r t e e n
boredness

E i g h t: Slumber party (P.T 2)

49 1 26
By hissssyfit

After......that.

Author POV

We all know what happened last chapter..

Yea...
So after that night....

Fredrick POV

Well shit. I was kicked off the couch and onto the floor. But at least I get UNDER THE COUCHH
YAY.
i want mork.

BonnieBully POV

I get the couch all to myself. I kinda feel bad, so I offered to share the couch. With no hesitation, he immediately jumped on top of me.

"FrEd. I-I can't breathe-"

"Sorry-"

He got off of me and laid down on the other side of the couch.
Finally, fresh air.

"WAKE UP, GAYWADS!" Terrance shouted, making us jump.

"WE WEREN'T EVEN ASLEEP!" I replied at him.

Everyone just stared.

"Alright then, Ima wake up mother so she could cook for us." We nodded in agreement.

After eating...

Author POV

Everyone was talking, all the same, all the same.

"Anyways, we're gonna go." Fredrick said, picking up Mark.

Mark was startled but ignored it.

Terrance looked at them and just nodded.

Fredrick carried Mark home, bridal style, which made people they pass either Surprised in a good way or disgusted.
To the surprised looks, Fredrick gave  them a nod in exchange. To the disgusted, Mark flipped them off.

After they got to Mark's room, Fredrick flopped Mark down on his bed and just laid on top of him.

"You big clingy baby." Mark said, while patting Fredrick's head.

Fredrick didn't reply because he was asleep, and it was only a matter of time until Mark realized it.

Mark sighed and fell asleep too.

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T POST THIS EARLIER, I FELL ASLEEP THEN WOKE UP TO MY FRIEND BEGGING TO VENT.
anyways good morning/night.
Words: 284

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 71 21
(If you do not like this kind of ship, do not spread hate please. Just leave and act like you've never seen it. Thank you. This is also a different v...
509 12 12
A Danganronpa knock off but it has 25 people or something. None of the characters created are owned by me (except Heart and a certain oc that appears...
272 3 10
In this fnaf fan fic i made, will be based off the afterlife of the charaters in the fnaf games, cause they all have died, and now they live in the a...
478 19 7
Hello all! My first FNaF fanfic - hope you enjoy! Set a few weeks after William dies in the FNaF 1 location, 1993// // Evan Afton and Cassidy Smith...