Azur Lane: The Four Horsemen...

By PhantomWritez015

This story is requested by @CryalLarcade. The story begins with four Ticonderoga class cruisers that were ise... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Welcome to Azur Lane
Chapter 2: Love at First Sight
Chapter 3: Getting Closer
Chapter 4: Comrades in Trouble
Chapter 5: The Visitors PT.1
Chapter 6: The Visitors PT.2
Chapter 7: Best Discovery Ever!
Chapter 8: A Little Mishap
Chapter 9: Manjuu Grand Prix PT. 1
Manjuu Grand Prix Rule book (Revised)
Chapter 11: Preparatory Shenanigans (yes, it's a filler)
Chapter 12: The Day Of Reckoning
Chapter 13: Green Means Go!

Chapter 10: Manjuu Grand Prix PT.2 (Revised)

766 13 26
By PhantomWritez015

November 29, 1944
4:21am
Main Eagle Union base
Eagle Airfield

3rd PoV

After the two-day flight from the Azur Lane Main Base, the group of cruisers finally arrived at the Eagle Airfield.

"Uuuuuugggghhhhh"

*Yawns*

"Five more minutes"

Those were only few of the responses as the gang seemed to be groggy and half asleep, but as the one leading the team, Helena knew it was time to unload the cargo and head straight to the Laguna Seca Raceway. She then urged herself to give out commands.

"Guys lets get going! We dont wanna be late for the practice!", Helena ushered the rest.

"Can we get something to eat first?", groaned Port Royal as he rubbed his eyes to get a clearer vision.

"Yeah, sounds good to me.", Mobile Bay said in the back.

"Ok fine, we'll be eating at McDonald's today.", She said.

Upon hearing this, the rest of the team's eyes widened and their mouths started drooling at the thought of the said fast food restaurant.

And with that said the team then ran excitedly into the airport building. Helena just facepalmed at the scene.

"What am I gonna do about this? I mean they left me with the equipment and tools for the race stuck in the plane.", She sighed whilst holding her forehead.

Just then, a cute little yellow chicken got her attention by tapping her leg.

"Huh?", She said looking down to see what it was.

She then saw a little manjuu.

'I forgot I actually had brought a squad of these little guys to help with the race', she thought.

"Ju", said that little dude.

She seemed to understand at the simple and short remark and proceeded to reply.

"Your gonna bring the stuff to the Raceway?", She asked in order to clarify what the Manjuu said to the readers.

Author: *goes to flex tape shop* IlL tAkE yOuR eNtIrE sToCk...

Back to the story....

"Ju", the chicken said with a nod.

"Thats brilliant! Thanks so much! I need to get going now if i want to eat chicken nuggets for breakfa-", she purposely cut herself mid sentence as she saw the little guy shivering in fear.

"I-i dont mean you little dude.", She said, patting its head.

"Ju", the Manjuu then walked away to carry out it's job.

'Oh shoot gotta get going!', she then took of running after the rest of the cruisers.

Timeskip brought to you by the team having a food fight against the staff and other customers....

4:58am

After one hearty breakfast later, the team then boarded the bus to get to the Raceway.

In the van where they're using, the others continued their lost sleep, others playing UNO, and others just chat with each other about the race.

Timeskip brought to you by Cleveland crying because she lost the UNO battle...

5:49am

Upon arriving at the track their eyes were in awe.

"So what do you guys think?", Helena asked the group.

"What do I think? ITS HELLA HUGE!", Port Royal exclaimed.

"This is where you guys practice!?", Said Bunker Hill with eyes widened.

"Pretty much, yes." Brooklyn replied.

"Well, what are we waiting for? LET'S GO!", Port Royal exclaimed again in excitement.

As the gang stepped inside the lobby, they were greeted by the other Eagle Union teams who were also practicing / competing with them.

A/N: Destroyers are not allowed to participate as they are too young to drive.

Team names are slightly changed 😅

Namely:

Freedom Fire Motorsports
(Battleships)
Team Leader: New Jersey

Sky High Racing Team
(Carriers)
Team Leader: Enterprise

Heavy Industries Racing Team
( Heavy Cruisers)
Team Leader: Baltimore

------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------

5:55am

After the friendly meeting, they were invited to the briefing room by Eagle Union's leader, Yorktown.

"Good morning everyone! Thank you for coming to our preparations for the Manjuu Grand Prix.", Yorktown announced.

"But seeing as we have newcomers.", Yorktown gestured at the Ticonderoga-class cruisers.

"I will be explaining the origins of the Manjuu Grand Prix.", She said as she cleared her throat.

"The Manjuu Grand Prix, formerly known as  Formula: Azure. It is a three leg tournament that consists of a seventy-lap circuit race, followed by a quarter to one mile drag race, and ending with a drift competition. The seventy-lap circuit race was the original Manjuu Grand Prix, with the latter being added some years later.

It was first established five years after the Crimson Axis surrender on 1918 as an act of peace between the two sides.

Years after its launch, it became prestigious worldwide.

After sometime, the name Formula: Azure was changed to Manjuu Grand Prix. It was due to Dragon Empry investors who wanted to fund the race, and the change of name was a condition.", said Yorktown as she finished the brief history.

The boys nodded in understanding as they rapidly process the information given.
Seeing as they have understood, Yorktown proceeded to go on with the meeting.

"Now, with that aside, i will now announce this month's schedule.", she said as a holographic screen popped up behind her.

"On the first three days you are going to undergo physical training to ensure that you will be ready for the upcoming race.
Next you and your team will construct three car that you will be using on all the three legs of the tournament as said in the new rule book. And that will be seventeen days long. And last but not least, the rest of the month will be spent on honing your skills for the three legs of the tournament, additional information will be displayed on the LED screens in your respective pit area. I pray for your success in the upcoming race. Good luck everyone!", Yorktown said thus finishing up the meeting.

We, along with the other teams then headed to our respective pit areas.

Timeskip brought to you by Cleveland and Y/N arguing about which game is better (Gran Tourismo or Forza Horizon)...

6:18am
Eagle Air Motorsports (Light cruisers) Pit Area
Laguna Seca Raceway

Y/N's PoV

The meeting finished at 6:10am, we were on our pit area, just hanging out.

Then suddenly, the LED screen on our pit area displayed a rule book of some sort. The speaker then started to come to life.

"Attention all teams! Additional information has been handed over by Miss Yorktown, all teams are to read the entire rule book, the rule books will be delivered shortly. I repeat, additional information has been handed over by Miss Yorktown, all teams are to read the entire rule book, the rule books will be delivered shortly.", the person announcing finished.

As if on queue, a knock on our door was heard. Cleveland then walked towards it to check on who's at the other side.

But before she can grab the door handle, the door burst open revealing a cheerful Javelin and a sleepy Laffey carrying a bunch of those rule books.

Cleveland on the other hand, looked like a pancake stuck to the wall.

"Cleveland! Are you alright!?", I said while trying to get her out of the wall with a spatula.

I eventually got her unstuck, but her eyes were the signature coil indicating that she's very dizzy. Couple that with manjuus flying above her head.

"Im alright, just a little DiZzY.", she said as she collapsed on the floor.

Her sisters lied her down to a nearby bench.

I turned to the two destroyers and said: "How may we help you guys?"

"Oh! Sorry for the intrusion Y/N-san, Miss Yorktown asked us to bring these rule books to the teams pit area.", She said as she handed all of us a copy each.

"Will that be all?", I asked.

"Yes, that would be all, bye! Lets go Laff-.", She stopped mid sentence as Laffey disappeared into thin air.

She stepped outside and saw Laffey walking away in her sleepy self.

"Laffey-chan, wait up!", She called out while chasing her.

After all the commotion, we closed the door and sat down the long table to read the book. Surprisingly, it was pretty thin for a rule book.

My thoughts were interrupted when Cleveland woke up. She headed towards our position, she was already informed about the books, so she went and grabbed a copy

"Ready to read guys?", Asked Bunker Hill while putting his glasses on.

"Ready!", All of us except for him said in unison.

"THEN LET'S. GET. READING.!", Helena exclaimed, putting her fist up in the air.

To be continued....

Sorry for the long wait guys, i hoped you enjoyed the chapter!
Thank you for your undying support!
Until next time!

NIGERUNDAYOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.4K 16
Not complete Lets cut this short Y/n + reincarnated = nagato (yeah, so just to remind you this is not a reader story because im going to change the...
12.2K 184 22
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...
4.5K 115 17
(Note: This will be another one of those "Shipboy" stories combined with "Fictional Ships" type things) For the Ambitious Polish Navy. 'He' is the mi...
35.8K 437 27
Well it's done. All Sirens are confirmed destroyed, the Crimson Axis has surrendered and have joined forces with the rest of Azur lane and peace was...