Evangelion 2.5 (Shinji X Rei)

By ArielWeber

What would happen if the test for Unit 3 was moved to a different date after the dinner pary was scheduled? W... More

Chapter Guide
Chapter 1:Extended Invitation
Chapter 2:Her Perpetual Reflection
Chapter 3:What People Do
Chapter 4: The Dinner Party (What Should've Never Happened)
Chapter 5: The Dinner Party (What Should've Never Been)
Chapter 6:In Other Words (I Love You)
Chapter 7: Iris
Coming Soon!

*BOOK 2 COVER ART + UPDATE*

356 6 3
By ArielWeber

Description:
Illustrated by me.
Materials used: Prismacolor Markers, Acrylic paint, colored pen, inked in Micron graphic pen.

The font here is a temporary placeholder. It's been a hot minute, but I still intend to continue the story! I never expected this many people to like it and request for more!🥺 Thank you so much for the continued support and encouragement.💚 Currently, I'm working towards my Bachelors degree  and time is limited, but sometime between this Winter break and the upcoming spring break of 2022 I will have the next part out for you all! That is, if you still want me to.

Thank you again for giving me an audience who I can share my passion for writing with!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 3.3K 53
[SHINICHIRO X READER] After almost five years of not being able to cross paths with each other, two people are reunited in a blind date set by a fri...
9.2K 293 77
The first 'S' of the name 'STARISH', an innocent, radiant and kind-hearted soul, Natsuki Shinomiya makes his family and friends laugh and smile every...
1K 33 10
Watch the entire cast of MHA and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka react to their lives being manipulated by multiple dangerous people. Who will come victorious in...
34K 515 24
After Shinji kills Kaworu, he gets angry for his friends death and blame Lilith for getting into all of this. Rei Being Lilith gets angry with Shinji...