Slice of Outdoor

By RiyaMaji

" Neighbours are the special friend. All colours are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their o... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

366 58 30
By RiyaMaji

Hello!!

" Neighbors are the special friend. All colours are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposite "

**

Khushi Agarwal - Energetic and confident girl with a beautiful, charming face. Innocent by the nature, dedicate as flower. Currently studying in the first year masters in Razz college. She is also a yoga instructor. Loves to spread happiness in everyone's life. Came to Mumbai from her home town for full filling her dreams. She has a dark secret which is confidential in front of the World.

**

Jay Verma - Arrogant man with a handsome face. He is an ideal son of his parents. Owner of Eco light garments company. He is more into import and export department. He is staying in Mumbai from past 5 years. He doesn't believe in love due to certain past experience.

**

Beautiful character aesthetics are designed and created by nardhanaram

**

It is well said opposite attracts, here both the personalities are difference. Will a beautiful feeling of love will develop between them ?

**

Jay Verma's pov:

A new day starts with new hope, new beginning. The sun twinkled little brighter in the organgish sky by spreading sunlight in every corner. The yellowish orange colour shade brought energy in the bright sky. Winds were blowing while birds were chriping happily in the sky and few in their nest. Kids were playing joyfully in the green garden filled with grasses and colourful, beautiful blossoming flowers. The environment was mesmerizing.

I am always morning bird who likes to get up early and do all the morning chores by own self. Mumbai is a dream as well as busy city. I came to this beautiful city five years ago from my home town Pune to put one milestone and golden feather in my career. I am currently owner of Eco light garments company. Its truly dream job with good profit margin with all the required facilities. My job comes under import and export of all the garments from different cities and from different countries. People addresses me as arrogant except of course my sweet mom. She always say that I am kind hearted but I have hided this feeling somewhere else. My parents stay with my younger sister Jayshree in Pune. I like Mumbai city hence thought to continue my further eduction own here. I own this 3BHK flat, my parents too helped me in it. Each floor has respective 2 flats in my room in it. My mom wants me to marry soon but l didn't gave any heck to it because marrying someone would be last option for me. I don't believe in love because of my past experience.

The clock striked 8: 30 am now its time time to leave for my dream job. Crowd and traffic plays very important part in this city hence I started to move a bit early. I quickly made a  black coffee and had bolied eggs as my morning breakfast. I don't mind to do house hold chores as I used to help my mom in my school days. I can say that l am totally Mummy's boy. She always pampers me.

I was about to move but suddenly door bell rang and I hurriedly went to open the door. There I saw a beautiful girl holding an empty bowl. She passed a smile to me. I was confused as she was new. I never saw her before in this society.

"yes ?"

" Hello Mr, this Khushi....Khushi Agarwal. Your new neighbour", She introduced to me while I nodded.

" Welcome, come inside", Although I was getting late for my office but being a gentle man l let her come inside. May be the truth is that l was lost in my world. Truly she has some attraction which is pulling me towards her.

" Thank you, actually yesterday night I came here to stay. I am from Gujrat came to Mumbai to continue my futher studies and education", the pretty girl said to me.

" Oh nice, Ms how can I help you?", I asked her as I saw she brought an empty bowl. Ofcourse she is new in this city. She might need any help.

"Woh....actually.....I need sugar", she hesitate.

"Don't worry Ms have a seat. I will bring a bowl of sugar for you", I said and took a bowl from her hand.

" Please don't be formal, you can call me Khushi instead of Ms. After all I have such a cute, sweet and beautiful name", Khushi said while battering her long eye lashes.

"Yeah Khushi, you are such a self centered person who loves to praise herself", I said and went towards the kitchen. She too followed me instead of sitting.

" No.... No it's nothing like that. My parents gave me such a nice name so l am just proud of my name. The meaning of my name is happiness", Khushi said meekly while l nodded.

" Mr you live alone in this apartment?", curious Khushi asked me, I must say the girl is very talkative. She is not at all shy.

"Yes", I gave one liner answer.

"Don't you feel afraid?", She again asked me.

"No", I said straight away.

"Why are you so boring?", She asked and took the sugar bowl from my hand.

"Its....Ms. I am getting late for the office", I said and started doing my work.

" Thanks please don't address me as Ms. Its too formal", Khushi said while scorching her nose while l ignored her talks as l stay alone so l don't talk much with anyone.

"What we are friends right? So we both call each other by over respective names", Khushi was speaking continuously.

"When did we became friends Ms Khushi?"

"Just few minutes......", she was about to  babble more but I got a call from my best friend Akash.

"Okay so bye", Khushi said and left. I must say that girl was very talkative but cute girl.

I disconnected the call and was about to move towards my study room but found one silver anklet lying on the floor. It must be that girl's anklet. I kept it properly in my cupboard.

**

Khushi's pov:

Finally.....Finally I reached my dream city Mumbai. My home town is Gujarat. I wanted to continue my further studies hence I landed in this busy yet beautiful city 'Mumbai'. I used to stay with my parents in my home town. Being a single child, I was alway pampered to the fullest. Initially my parents were against my decision to stay in Mumbai far away from them but very smartly I convinced them. They promised me to visit Mumbai very soon. After all l got admission in one of the top college of Mumbai University for my master degree.

Currently I am standing in Andheri railway station waiting for my cab. I am going to stay in 3 BHK flat, ofcourse not at all alone. Two more girls are going to join me. People says I am very talkative but I try to bring smile on their faces by my funny antics. I have already started missing my parents. Its already late night, the rest two more girls will join we tomorrow. I am excited for my life.

I pulled out my all the luggages in the lift and pressed 13th floor button. The society is very spacious only two flats are attached to each floor.

I was very excited. I reached my flat 1301 and opened it with a key. It was well furnished, designed with light colour wall and curtains. I loved the room. I started roaming entire house happily. I started unpacking the stuffs from my bag and started making places in the wardrobe. I am neatness freak. I already had my dinner while coming from the Andheri railway situation. My tummy was full while I needed rest. I quickly called my parents and said good night. My eyes got closed and sleep overtook me.

Next morning , my eyes got opened by hearing sound from the near by table. Alarm clock was ringing. My new day started in Mumbai. I mentally prayed to god to start my new day, my new journey. I got admission for MBA in Razz college. I heard it's well excellent college for all the students so I thought to try my luck on it. Fortunatly l too got admission in it. I was patiently waiting for two more girls who will join me from today. I went to kitchen to make tea for me. Yes I known cooking. Travelling, reading novels, gardening and cooking are my hobbies. I am a yoga instructor too. Kitchen was quite spacious. Tea packet was present but sugar was missing. I was already started feeling hungry. I made my way outside the door and found a fresh designed flat near me. I pressed the bell button and found well muscle, handsome man opening the door. God, he was looking freaking hot. I just control my inner desire. I don't want to embrace myself on the first day or rather on the first meet. His eyes were sharply focused on me while my heart started beating frantically.

I was besieged just of wind blown making my body shiver. I heard him strong yet bold voice , "Yes?"

Oh god something was happening in my heart.

What was wrong with me?

He was standing still and were waiting for my answer coming back from my dream land, I gave my sweet introduction to him. I was desperately waiting to hear his name.

He invited me to come inside in his house. The living room was simple yet elegant. I wanted a bowl of sugar. I was feeling diffident and embarrassed to ask a bowl of sugar from a handsome neigbor whom I met for the first time but I need sugar to make tea for me. I hesitatly asked him and didn't denied still he didn't replied his real name. My ears were waiting to hear it.

I wanted to know if he was single or married. Fortunately he stays alone. I guess then he may be single. I did a dance mentally. I asked him few silly questions and he gave the answers quickly, only one linear answers. He was getting late for his office. The guy was bravura. I didn't knew his name. No worries he was my neighbor so for sure I will get to know his name in future.

I quickly made my way towards the kitchen and cooked breakfast for me. I was roaming in all the rooms then l found that one pair of my anklet was missing. Oh God l lost it in a very first day in Mumbai. Never mind, l went near the balcony. I was eagerly waiting for my two more roommates. They were supposed to join me today. I was feeling little bored so I started reading one romantic novel yeah, I love such kind of genres. I do believe in love. I hope I too feel and enjoy such kind of feeling in future.

Then later, I called my parents. I am already missing their presence, we usually don't value a person when he is with us but we tend to give more value or miss them when they are far away from us.

Time passed I was practicing yoga. Suddenly I heard door bell ringing and sound. Who must be in this time? Did my roommates came?

I quickly wore a shawl on my top as I was wearing short and comfortable top, it was having deep neck. I ran towards the door and found a young man.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Parcel ma'am" he replied.

"What parcel? I didn't ordered anything."

"Ma'am its 1302 parcel"

"Yeah, but I live in 1301 so why you are giving me the parcel?"

"Ma'am actually Jay Verma is not there is the flat hence I am giving his parcel to you. I mean to the neighbor. Please kindly give the parcel to Mr.Jay Verma once he returned from his work place.

Who is the Jay Verma now?

Is he that handsome guy?

**

Hiii!!

I hope you enjoyed the Very first chapter of my book 'Slice of Outdoor'.

As it is a new book, shower your valuable love and support 🤗❤.

**

This awesome cover is designed by -mad_die- ❣️

Take care!! ヾ(^-^)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 891 31
Roshni Gill a very simple , cute and bubbly personality girl . She is a gynecologist. She enjoys her life to the fullest. She likes to share her hap...
1.9K 207 20
In the bustling city of Mumbai, lived a restaurateur named Advay Malhotra. With a humble beginning, born into a poor family, Advay had always harbore...
79.1K 6.8K 51
โ‚ฆษ‡โ‚ฉ โฑจรธโ‚ฑษ‡ รธโ‚ฃ โฑ รธvษ‡โค ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š—๐šŠ + ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘ = ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘ Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope โคโ˜บ. ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ท...
27.6K 2.3K 31
"Who are you?" At first, I thought he was just being silly. But as I stared at him for a couple of minutes, I could see he wasn't joking or pulling m...