It All Started With Angeles (...

By SavannahH1nes

Who knew that one simple song could change everything? More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight -
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve -
Chapter Thirteen-
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter Six-

3K 122 3
By SavannahH1nes

Jensen's POV-

I tap my fingers as I stare at my phone, contemplating calling her.

I sigh and lay back on my bed and stare at the ceiling.

Why am I so nervous to call her? I bite my lip.

She really is something special. When we were up there singing together, she made me feel alive. It was amazing.

Jared and Misha can tell that I like her. It's pretty obvious. There is just something about her.

I smile. She is beautiful and her voice! It's absolutely amazing! And the way we sounded together was amazing!

I haven't been able to stop thinking about her.

I grab my phone after gathering the courage.

I listen as it rings and my heart flutters as I wait for her to answer.

"Hello?" I hear her heavenly voice ask.

"Hey, it's me Jensen."

Authors POV-

very short update. but tell me what you would like to happen! all advice is welcome! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
217K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
176K 7.3K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 33.1K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...