Were dating Justice League me...

By Jasmine_The_Fox

Marinette and Jasmine were done with the crazy circus Lila created at college Francois Dupont, so they left P... More

The decision
Meeting them
Little something
Maybe dating?
Damian tries again
Protect his girl
Time to explain
Good memories
The liar returns
The beginning of there demise
Adrien rises... and it ends

Happy ending

272 10 1
By Jasmine_The_Fox

The big day has come at long last, after months of court meetings to finish things against Adrien, Gabriel and Lila... It was time for the big wedding day for Jasmine and Jon, of course the two girls won in the end against the three just like with Alya and the news channel she worked for in the past, so now with the money they won they used it to add to the wedding and honeymoon budget, of course Jasmine was nervous but with Mari at her side she was going to be just fine.

"Just breathe Jasmine alright? Let me just go get you some water and then will finish getting you ready" Mari explained as Jasmine nodded, her other bridesmaid were getting ready at the moment, Harley was finishing her make-up, Pamela was working with the flower crown in her hair, Barbera was making sure the dress was set and Stephanie took over in doing Jasmine's make-up, Marinette walked over to the bar and asked for a glass of water with ice and then sat down with a sigh... If she thought she had been stressed with her wedding day... She didn't know how stressed Jasmine was at the moment was worse than her's at the time.

She looked around the room and smiled at how nicely it turned out, all the flowers were set and perfect, the DJ being Nino was testing his equipment one more time just to make sure it all worked, Nino had gone to meet them when they arrived in Paris to talk to them... Him and Juleka, Mylène, Ivan, Max, Kim, Alix, Nathaniel, Sabrina and Chloe did the same at different times to apologize, give them the money to pay back what they destroyed and pushed Mari to make or bake for them, she smiled at him as he waved at her before going to his task.

The others had been invited upon Jasmine's request, it was a surprise to them but Jasmine really wanted them at her wedding, so they all accepted her invite and now they were at her wedding and Mari was happy to talk to them at times when she took a break from making sure everything was set, she noticed Chloe holding some paper and looking around before writing something down... It then clicked to her that Chloe was double checking that everything was going as planned right now "Your not getting stressed right now... Are you Habibti?" she turned to find Damian at her side.

She smiled and giggled "Not at all... Jasmine is just feeling a huge amount of stress at the moment, so I came here to get her some water" she explained, her husband nodded and sat down with her as the water arrived, the two walked to the bride's room before Mari waved towards him "I need to make sure that Kent didn't pop a blood vessel from overthinking some other bad incident that could happen today" he explained making her giggle as he then left to take care of his friend.

Her phone then rang making her pull it out to look at who was calling... She then glared at the sight of Alya's number making her reject the call, this has been the fifth time the ex blogger called her today and she isn't going to answer no matter what happens, she just didn't see the point of talking to a girl who wouldn't see reason in all of this, she then noticed a text from her mom, she explained that she and Tom have just arrived with the wedding cake and just wanted to know who would help them get it at the right table, she quickly texted Sabrina to see if she could go meet her parents to get the cake set up with Kim's help.

The redhead quickly replied that she and Kim were heading to meet her parents for the cake, so with a smile Mari texted her mom about who was on the way to help them, her mom replied with a thank you and with that... Marinette walked into the room to find Jasmine standing before the tall mirror, she was smiling brightly at the sight of her in her wedding dress that Mari worked hard to make for her... And she was proud of her hard work "You look amazing Jas" she said as she handed her friend the water, Tikki and Plagg were flying around the room giggling and purring at how amazing Jasmine looked right now.

So with that... They were off to get Jasmine married to Jonathan! They all got into place and the big day began without a hitch, this made Mari so happy as the day continued and Jasmine began to dance with Jon, Damian stood at her side with a smile the day continued until it was time for the newly married couple to head for the airport for there honeymoon, Mari promised to take care of there home and that they would be driven home when they get back from there honeymoon, Jasmine thanked her before left with Jonathan into the limo for the airport... Not knowing what the Wayne's and the Kent's had secretly planned.

While on the honeymoon, neither knew that there things were being put into boxes and then moved to a house that the Justice League built for them, or that they were finishing up decorating it... With Clark making a neutral colored nursery to leave them a message that he wanted grandkids... Which Louis then left a note on the door that they could wait until they were ready, Mari giggled as she watched Pamela grow amazing trees and plants for them to have a garden... She couldn't wait for them to come back from there honeymoon since she was certain she would get a call.

And they did! Well... Bruce got a call from Clark who claimed that Jasmine got to the house with Jon... And called him and Louis to tell them that they were expecting... Not the call they expected but it was a call... So they all met up at there new home for a barbecue that they had planned to have to celebrate there futur firstborn, the event went great and Mari smiled at how happy Jasmine was right now from all of this happening right now... She knew that her friend and partner was very happy at the moment with her life... Just like she was.

Months went by and now here Ladybug was, in Gotham... Turns out that Hawkmoth handed the butterfly and peacock miraculous to two others who very much wanted the wish, they didn't work together at all from what she could tell but both of them wanted the ladybug and black cat miraculous... There names were Pavona and Ombre... Mari already figured out who they were behind the mask that to the Wayne's being detectives and all of that... But it was the wish that she needed to figure out fully for the both of them and that was much harder then she thought it would be.

Pavona being Lila obvious wanted to use the wish to destroy her and Jasmine's lives and get her way in everything that was happening to her right now, it was selfish of her and as a result she was the first that needed to be stopped so everyone was working to try and locate her and quickly... Who knew what she might do the longer she was out there being free to do what she wanted... And that would be bad if she got anywhere near Jasmine right now... She could really hurt her and the baby she was carrying right now.

But that was easier said than done since she was being smart with her sentimonster's, choosing wisely when to make one and when to pull out from battle to work on a new plan... And the longer she had the miraculous... Then soon she would be able to get what she wanted, as a result they trained often to be stronger then before and would be ready to get a miraculous to help Ladybug in battle when needed... Always picking a new name on the fly and knowing how to use the power of the miraculous they got.

As for Ombre being Adrien... It was harder to figure out... No one knew what he wanted to wish for, no matter what they came up with... It didn't make sense at all to any of them, he was also very smart with his akuma's... Much smarter than his father was, after he was arrested, it was discovered that he was Hawkmoth and Nathalie was Mayura, both were arrested but it was too late... The butterfly and peacock miraculous were already gone to two new holders of there choices... Them being Adrien and Lila.

Just like with Lila it was hard to figure out where he lives, but back to the akuma's, he was very smart with how to make them and the powers he granted them... He didn't want them to be taken out faster than his father had made them so he had to watch for the perfect targets and then with the negative emotions they have he would grant them powers... And sometimes Lila would jump in... Causing a fight between the two with the one they picked... Those were hard battles to be honest because there victim would become confused and start going crazy and doing a bunch of damage in the end.

Right now, Ladybug and Robin were waiting for Superboy, he was running a little late because Jasmine had a craving for something, as a result he went to get it "Sorry i'm late! Jasmine was having one of those practise contractions and I promised I would be there when they happen" Jon explained as he landed on the roof, of course both nodded to his explanation since he did tell them that which pushed him being even more late "Understandable Kent, but know that we could have come to help you" Damian explained as Jon nodded "I know that, really I do... But Jasmine has been a little bit more stresser with Pavona and Ombre out there... And her being stuck at home" he explained making the two nod at his explanation once more.

It made sense since Jasmine would often complain about wanting to go out and help... But in the end she had to hand Jon the ring when an akuma and or sentimonster appear in Gotham, this of course made Plagg go outside... But not her, it sucked but they promised that she just needed to give birth and recover before going out again as Karma "She can't wait to get back out there... I'll make her some sweets and bring them over tomorrow" Mari explained making Jon smile and nod "She would like that very much" he responded before they went over the patrol plan and with that... The group was off!

The end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 2.9K 22
Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's em...
110K 2.4K 20
Marinette and her new gang go on a trip to Gotham for a break from Lila crap. They meet a certain family there, the Waynes. Later, they go back with...
152K 3.3K 38
What if Nino and Marinette have a secret past and were trained to be spies? what if everything everyone knew about them was a lie, what if their whol...
15.9K 437 24
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...