Hatred

By Leo_Lucky

Solenne is a girl trying to kill the Vampire Queen out of pure hatred. But will she be able to? Or will she e... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-17
Part-16
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part 33
part 34
part 35
Chapter 37
part 36
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51

Part-6

3.1K 111 1
By Leo_Lucky

SOLENNE'S POV 

I was sitting in the cellar with my head on my knees. I heared the door of cellar open and Valerie walked in. She gave me the food.

I took it and started to eat. "What's your name?" She asked and I looked at her. 

"Why do you want to know?" I asked. "Because I'm tired of calling you the girl or human girl" she replied.

"You know that knowing my name won't give you any benefit don't you?" I asked.

She nodded and said "But it'll be to easier to refer you other than by human girl" she said.

I turned the to other side she sighed. "Okay, tell me something about yourself" she asked sitting by my side.

I raised an eyebrow at this and she said "Oh come on, at least tell me something" I looked her doubtedly. 

"You can skip the questions you don't want to answer" she said. 
I sighed "What do you want to know?" 

"Where did you grow up?" She asked. "When do you want to know of before or after Your Queen ruined my life?" I asked.

Her brows furrowed and she said "Before?" I nodded. My eyes grew distant thinking of the time. "I lived in a wooden house in the mountains, there was a river which flowed near it. I remember me running to the river chasing my brothers and sister and my mother calling after us to be careful….." I stopped.

"That's the only memory I have of myself before my life changed as I was way too much young" I said. There were tears in my eyes, I don't recall this memory much as it only cause me more pain.

"It's a beautiful memory" she said. I didn't said anything in answer and kept looking upwards trying to stop the tears from falling.

I noticed she was about to ask for more but stoped seeing me. She got up and was about to leave when I said "Solenne" 

"Huh?" 

"Solenne, that's my name" I said and she nodded smiling

Vierra's POV

I was standing near the stair case when Valerie walked up. "You heard" she said and I nodded. 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't push her for more information. You can give me any punishment for my disobedience" she said getting on her knees. 

But I just went away without a word. I went to my room and stood in the balcony. "Solenne" I whispered. 

I tried hard to remember but that name rang no bell. I thought of her memory and I felt an uneasy feeling. I decided to ignore it and sip the blood from my glass. 

Next Morning

I decided to visit the girl myself. I climbed down the dungeon and opened the door of her cellar. 

Flashback

"You'll go visit Solenne today?" Valerie asked arching an eyebrow. 

"Yes, so you are free" I said she nodded reluctantly. "Please try to be gentle with her" she said and walked away.

End of Flashback

I walked in and that girl looked at me and a scowl immediately settled on her face.

I passed her the food but she didn't took it. She's getting on my nerves. My eyes started to turn red but I controlled my anger.

"Why won't you eat?" I asked after calming myself. But she didn't answer.

"I've heared you only hate me. What's the reason?" I asked and her frown deepened.

I sighed. "How would I know the reason of your hatred when you won't tell me?" I said trying to reason with her she looked at me, finally she understood something.

"Do you really have no idea what wrong you've done?" She asked.

"Are you serious?" I said in disbelief.
"I've lived over a thousand years, do you really expect me keep track of all the mistakes I've made?" 

A tear fell from her eyes at this and I'm lost. I don't know how to deal with emotions let alone of a human. Val is always the one to be good at such things.

I sighed and turned to leave. Then I thought of something and snapped the chain holding her. 

She looked at me with her brows furrowed. "Follow me" I said and she scowled "why would I do that?" She asked.

"If you really want to stay here, then be my guest" I said and turned on my heels to leave, walking away.

I heared her following me and a smile made it's way on my face. I stopped in front of a room and opened it's door, walking in.

And she followed me inside warily. "You can stay here until you are ready to answer my questions" I said and she looked at me bewildered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937 113 56
Raven Valentine is an orphan with only one thing on her mind. Running away with the girl she loves, Sage. One hooded figure, a car crash, and a curse...
41.6K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
712 28 8
Taking the newly trained hunter out for her first real world hunting experience, Eden was on edge, she'd had a bad feeling about this trip and had tr...
18.6K 676 28
Vampires have taken over the world and some humans were enslaved the rest fell into poverty.The Vampires Queen has taken reign over a young girl name...