๐Ž๐‘๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚ | BNHA VARIOUS

By -mxoxon

๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ: (๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ.) ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ; ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

โ™ก Character Description โ™ก
โ™ก Love intrests โ™ก
01
02
โ™ก Playlist โ™ก
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
โ™ก 10k Special โ™ก
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

16

4.2K 171 87
By -mxoxon

——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•

"It's a battle between both who are quicker than most of us can see...L/N Y/N V.S IIDA TENYA."

The engined boy was fast to head straight towards you, his initial plan was to hit you in one shot by pushing you out of bounds but he knew that wouldn't work. You were smart and fast. You'd see his plan coming and be able to dodge. So instead he was planning on using his special move that he used during the calvary battle.

He wasn't able to use it after the second obstacle unless he fixed up his engines in a excruciating way like moving its positions, in other words, he changed his engines slightly to use his move.

Since he could only use it once then stop he was planning on tiring you out first. He also knew that you had astonishing stamina but just like him, you were human.

Although, what he didn't know was that he was underestimating your endurance. Yes, you did wear the seemingly same skin, bones, and muscles but what he believed was normal, was anything but that.

Seeing him come towards you, you were quick to jump away only dodging his attempts at you. You didn't like the fact you were exerting your energy then you wanted to.

So here you were coming at him instead with continuous attacks from different sides, poor boy could only take so much.

You didn't want to drag the fight for too long which led to where you are now.

At this rate, Iida knew he wouldn't be able to hit you, every time he tried to do so you'd dodge and hit him pushing him back slightly.

Instead of waiting it out like he told himself he'd do, he used his blast. You already expected him to pull that move on you, thats why you didn't finish him off earlier. You may not have liked the class but some of them deserved to be recognized thats why you wanted him to once again do something that would for sure get him recruited somewhere.

But of course that didn't mean you'd let your speech from earlier go to waste, you couldn't let anyone think you were weak- not anymore.

When he came at you with his special move, you jumped up before making a turn- raising your leg and kicking his back, giving the extra boost to throw him out of bounds.

Turning to look back at the engined boy you lended him a hand, you didn't know why you did that but you just went with it.

Grabbing your stretched out hand with a dejected look yet thankful expression for helping him up, you only nodded before you both went into the hallways.

He separated from you saying he was going to look for Midoriya to which you only nodded not at all enthusiastic on the fact that you were going to have to fight the half-n-half boy from your class with daddy issues.

Only now did you realize that being a hero-in-training meant you couldn't nap as much as you wanted to, but you don't regret it; not because the people or the pride that may come for being a famous hero but because it was a good distraction from wallowing in guilt and shame.

Plus, it wasn't only for you... it was for them.

While walking aimlessly through different paths in the building that made you want to destroy because of all the extra walking, you were stopped by the number two hero whom you saw before you had your match with Iida with Midoriya.

As much as Endeavor wanted to avoid you- which he would never admit, you were strong. All your previous matches that you won without a quirk was proof of that and even when you did use your telekinesis quirk he was able to see how much control you have over it.

He didn't know why you weren't using that power of yours during the matches but he didn't care all he wanted was his son to use the side he was stubbornly against using. In his eyes, he believed you'd be able to once again push him to use his fire side.

Yes, Todoroki did use it when battling Midoriya but knowing him he'd need more of a push to continue on doing so, he wanted you to be that push. Of course it was all for Endeavors benefit, he wanted him to surpass All Might. That's it.

"You, girl." He called out to you as if you both weren't the only ones in the hallway.

When you saw him, you moved around him not bothering to make conversations for too many reasons but most importantly because you were tired. Hearing him call out to you, you ignored it and continued on your way- which was no where.

Getting annoyed from you clearly ignoring him he once again spoke up but with a much more demanding tone , "I want you to make Shoto use his fire side." He started, getting straight to the point.

You normally liked it when people didn't beat around the bush but this flaming piece of shit had no right putting his family drama onto you, you were already tired, all you wanted to do was nap and nap nothing more. You already hate him, him giving you orders annoyed you and for some reason, also the way he spoke of the said white-and-red haired boy.

Stopping yourself from continuing to walk away and respond, you tiredly spoke up while waving your hand as if to dismiss him, "What you want has nothing to do with me, leave me out of your family shit Endeavor. Save your bullshit for someone who gives a damn."

The fact that you even called him Endeavor was proof that you didn't feel like stirring any trouble, if you had the same energy as the slight excitement you had earlier when thinking of dissing him then it would have been more entertaining for you.

The 'hero' who listened to your response and choosing to ignore the vulgar language reacted in a unsatisfied manner, "It wasn't an option, it was a demand- you'll do as I say whether you disagree to or not."

You didn't like his tone.

He shouldn't be speaking to someone who could cut off his air circulation with just a thought like that, "I suggest you watch what you say fool, I won't hesitate to send you further than hell itself." You looked at him, the look you gave was enough to send shivers down his spine.

You were done with his bullshit, one more push and you'd ruin his career.

Your stare wasn't a glare but thats what made him shudder the most, how calmly and uninterested you spoke as if you wouldn't hesitate to do so- as if... you'd kill him.

Disregarding his thoughts thinking of how foolish they were he once again spoke up, less demanding yet his tone was still strong, "Are you threatening me? A hero? Who do you think you are? I could ruin your career with just one bad sentence about you from my mouth so I suggest you watch what will next come out of your mouth brat."

It was as if you lost all the tiredness you had earlier and decided now you were in the mood to mock him, "Oh? A hero you say? Don't make me laugh. Are you not ashamed of calling yourself that title when you couldn't even be a doting father?" You asked tilting your head with an innocent look but everything else screamed mischief.

Before he could even respond, you continued now getting rid of your clueless expression only to replace it with a dead stare and head tilted slightly up as if looking down at him with disgust, "Don't come near me with your filthy presence. Drill this into your worthless mind, I am a god. You will never be able to stand on the same pedestal as me. As for that, you must watch your tone."

His legs- no. body was already shaking from the overwhelming pressure she was letting out. He couldn't even register the fact he may have looked weak- to horrified at the sight in front of him.

There you stood away from him yet he could clearly see the horrifying glow in your eyes along with the impassive expression that made him want to bow- before he knew it, he fell to his knee's.

You could only stare not bothering to make a move, he was already sweating with his pupils dilated from terror kneeling in a daze. To you, this was no fun- it was getting boring, and like nothing happened the pressure you let out disappeared finally allowing him a huge intake on the air around him.

Before walking away, fully ready to leave him worn out on the ground, you brought your right hand up showcasing your phone before tapping on it letting an all to familiar sound play, "I could ruin your career with just one bad sentence about you from my mouth."

You didn't say anything about why you recorded the conversation because he knew, he knew that instead you'd be the one to ruin his career, not the other way around.

"Also-" He tensed up hearing you speak, to afraid to take in anymore of the air you allowed him to breathe, "-talk as if Shoto is a tool for you to use once again-" You turned back to look at him allowing a slight glow once again to your eyes "and I'll slaughter you."

The look in your eyes was telling him in every shape and form that you weren't lying.
———————————————————

You didn't have long until your next match, right now Bakugo and Tokoyami were fighting. Even if you wanted to see their match, you couldn't, you were completely lost.

But their match up was incompatible either way only resulting in Bakugo's win.

You decided instead of lounging around you should first find the entrance that leads you to the arena. If only you hadn't moved from your spot in the first place then maybe you wouldn't have to consider leaving a breadcrumb trail everywhere you go.

Your senses were able to pick up a familiar aura which you chose to follow, this was the closest you'd get to finding your way around.

Opening the door you now stood in front of, you saw the heterochromia eyed boy looking at his hand as if he had an existential crisis.

Hearing the door open, he turned his head staring at the person who entered with an unreadable look on his face but you could see he was troubled.

You didn't bother to ask so instead you sat on the chair across from him and laid your head down. Since both of you were up next it meant if he were to be on his way so would you, in other words you were going to follow him.

None of you made a sound with which you were content with, maybe you could even take a short nap.

Todoroki was conflicted, he used his fire against the moss haired boy and began to rethink his oath to himself. He never took noticed but he was sorry to his mother, he didn't take notice to the fact that he was being consumed in all the hatred his father was putting on him.

Then, he began to recall Midoriya's words 'They're YOUR powers and ONLY yours!" He was right but how was he going to do something he was originally so against?

He unconsciously began to think about your words that seemed to be with him everywhere he went, "who we are and who we need to be to survive are two different things." Did he do what he did to win or because it felt- dare he say... right?

All he knew was something changed for him, maybe the view he has on you and Midoriya or the new way he looks at his fire side, but something did and it'd be a lie if he said he didn't like it.

He turned his head from his hands to your sprawled out hair that was covering your face, for some odd reason he felt the need to touch your hair. Maybe because it was covering your face or because he thought it was... soft but he did and he didn't know why he felt like that.

Liking the feeling of your hair, he began to play with your hair while deep in though about you.

Every time he's near you and fully takes in your presence he gets this feeling that he can't comprehend... it was a nice feeling so he didn't mind all that much.

He lifted his left hand to move the hairs that could be bothering you only to stop to remember the time on the bus, you would snuggle into his right side more.

Switching his hand to his right side he moved your hairs away and gently tucked it behind your ear, it really was as soft as he thought and with that the weird feeling he got began making his heart beat change drastically.

He heard your convo you had with the number two hero, he didn't know if you knew he was there but he couldn't stop himself from listening in. He'd be lying if he said he didn't feel satisfied knowing someone hated him almost as much as he did.

However, he also felt the same pressure his... dad did when you let out the same aura he felt during the USJ. But he didn't care, not now, all he could think about was that you stood up for him.

"-talk as if Shoto is a tool for you to use once again and i'll slaughter you." Even if you threatened his dad he didn't care he thought of it as karma for him but the best part? you defended him.

He never got the chance to say sorry when he assumed that you went through something similar to him but being able to stay in your calm aura helped him relax more then he thought he would. If he was being completely honest, he's never felt so comfortable around someone else.

Maybe it's because of your non-caring personality or how unbothered you are or maybe even the fact that your everyday sleepy states make him feel the need that he doesn't have to pressure himself anymore. It was nice.

So there he sat, staring at you with so much affection that he didn't believe he could muster in the first place, 'you really were a god huh?' He randomly thought recalling you degrading his sperm donor.

Even though he knew you were strong he didn't want to hurt you knowing that both your matches were next, he may not know what he's feeling but he does know that he wants to be the one to stand by your side whether it's on a battle field or just a shoulder you need to lean on.

His thoughts were cut off when the door slammed open, he turned only to see the ash blond that one of you would have to fight.

Bakugo entered the waiting room thinking it was his only to see the half-n-half bastard playing with your hair whilst a loving look in his eyes directed at you.

He hated it.

If only he knew why.

Todoroki turned to look at him only to turn back to you, not caring that he was by the door.

At first, you were planning on napping only to feel slightly suffocated from the confused and conflicted aura the boy across from you was letting out, it was even more tiring to say the least.

But then he began to rub and message your head making you even more sleepy and before you knew it you fell asleep feeling a slight change in his aura.

Although you were asleep you made sure you could feel the atmosphere around you and heighten your senses once again letting you know who will come and feel if any threats were headed towards you and the boy.

Because of how alert you were it felt as though you could touch Bakugo from being able to hear his loud stomps getting louder, smell his caramel scent getting stronger, and feel his stubborn aura.

But you knew he meant no harm which also meant you got to stay asleep and so you did, absolutely loving and slightly relaxing to the unfamiliar yet gentle touch on your head.

Bakugo was quick to get annoyed for being ignored and the scene displayed in front of him.

"Yea sure, I was the one that got the room wrong... but c'mon now, what kinda attitude is that towards a fellow finalist?"  Even after that he ignored him only further pissing off the vermilion eyed boy, "I'M TALKIN TO YOU, YOU HALF-N-HALF BASTA-!!"

"Shut up you baboon, you'll wake her." The said boy cut him off slightly annoyed at the fact he might wake up the girl across from him that seems more tired then usual.

Going back to his first original thoughts he spoke up looking as if he was thinking deeply, "Midoriya seems compelled to drag peoples' problems out of them and blow them right open. You're his childhood friend, right? Has Midoriya always been like that?"

Bakugo only seemed to be even more agitated- angered even. He recalled his memories with the green haired boy not liking the fact that he really was like that.

"Do i look like... I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT A NERD LIKE HIM!?" By now you were awake, you would've chose to go back to sleep but the resentment peeking out of the blond was enough to keep you awake.

"I don't care about his yammering... or your problems at home. Or your feelings! None of that matters.-" Turning his head to now look at your woken up yet sleepy state "Just come at me with everything you got."

Before he could leave you spoke up still completely tired yet functioning, "Damn. What a headache. I can't promise you I'll go all out... that'd be way to tiring, but i'll win either way- against both of you. The odds are in my favor."

That may have been bad timing but you weren't going to lie about this. Saying something like 'I won't hold back' would be a complete lie.

He would die if you didn't hold back.

Maybe if you could control it things would've been different.
———————————————————

The crowd was absolutely thrilled , they couldn't wait to see the number two's son go against the girl who made it to the semi-finals with barely the use of her quirk during the last round.

Everyone was able to see how each student carried themselves, Y/n did so in a completely different manner than her strongly spoken speech.

Her speech was strong and determined but throughout the festival all they could see was her unwillingness instead. People, ranging from villains to heroes and so much more began to wonder if it was all a lie, if her self proclaimed speech was a ruse.

Well, that was until they saw her expression when first arriving at the center.

Instead of her usual straight face, she held a look so different.

Her once calm looking green irises were narrowed from what seemed to be because of her now focused expression. Her usual slouched position where she dragged her feet changed making her stand as normal as any one of them.

People who knew her couldn't help but stare in bewilderment, what is up with this change? Her look wasn't nearly as fierce as it was during the USJ which they were thankful for, too scared to be the next nomu.

Too scared of her.

But they were too blind of that, like they were blind of many other things.

Even Todoroki who just dropped her off was shocked by the unusual change, before he left she was in her regular mood but now it did a complete 180°.

Something must've happened.

On with the match, Present Mic was quick to announce the two semi-finalist, as eager as the rest of the crowd to see who would become the finalist, "Two strong students from class 1-A fighting head on... TODOROKI SHOTO V.S L/N Y/N!!"

The first to make a move was Todoroki, raising his right side to make a enormous ice pillar in hopes of ending this match quickly, but he knew that wasn't possible. Instead of fighting it head on, you dodged.

Like every other match, you avoided the attacks. They wondered why, maybe because you wanted to tire them out? Or maybe you just couldn't fight against him? It didn't matter anymore, all they wanted was something worthwhile.

No matter how many times he attacked you kept dodging only making him agitated, " Why aren't you fighting back!?" He was so damn curious, he never understood anything you did and he may admit he didn't want to hurt you but what was the reason for the change if you weren't going to do anything.

You didn't respond, only ignored him, he didn't seem like he was going to stop with his iced attacks which you didn't like.

You needed him to use his fire.

"No! Why aren't you using your fireside!? You want to change right!? Then what the fuck is this!"You yelled only doing flips and landing on pillars delicately in a non-stop pace, you weren't tiring out.

He was confused and so were the people who know you. Why were you telling him this? Was that the reason you were only bolting away? But why- only for a second- did you sound desperate?

"WHY!? IS THIS FOR YOUR ADVANTAGE!?" That was the loudest he's ever been, anyone could hear the anger and perplexed emotion in his tone. He knew you weren't doing this to please the flaming shit, but why were you?

The civilians, hero's, villains, and everyone in-between were at the edge of their seats waiting to hear what you had to say.

"I CANT PROVE IM WORTHY TO THEM IF YOU DONT TRY! I NEED TO SAVE EVERYONE!!" You cried out so strongly that people began to feel chills, you didn't register your words until you said it but chose to ignore it, too busy on the task at hand.

You were starting to get infuriated, which also meant reckless.

To say everyone who knew you- or didn't- was baffled would be an utter lie, they stared at you whether from a screen or not, not believing the words that came out of your mouth.

On top of that, you being reckless was something they could never even begin to imagine. Yet here you were jumping and ducking with blood leaving every mark that was just caused by the sharp ices.

Who was 'them'? Why do you feel so obligated to save 'everyone'? You were known to be logical, didn't you know that you can't save everyone?

But they knew you knew this. You wouldn't be you if you didn't. You weren't naive. Maybe it really was because you were desperate.

That was all it took for Todoroki to feel the sudden adrenaline, now bursting out his beautiful flames that once made you stare in awe.

And in response, you set a huge barrier blocking your from the major heat, only lessening it slightly making sure it doesn't burn any of your clothes since you were already still in your white tank top.

"YOU REALLY ARE LIKE HIM HUH!? HOW FOOLISH!" He was referring to Midoriya and you knew it, however, you couldn't help but be slightly offended, he just compared you to a bone assaulter.

And with no warning he aimed his last yet strongest blow on you, not even considering that you may get hurt.

But that didn't matter, because you already anticipated this.

Just like him, you used the molecules around you molding it into one strong bright blast.

Both sides attacked at the same time nearly making everyone watching blind. All of them were at the edge of their seats, who won?

Once the fog cleared up, there you both were completely worn out.

Not moving from your standing position yet staggering slightly with plenty of new cuts and blood scattered almost everywhere was you.

And across from you, was Todoroki passed out and out of bounds with a huge crater on his back against the wall from the burst you hit him with.

"AND THE PERSON WHO WILL ADVANCE IS L/N Y/N!!" And with that, cheers ignited from almost everywhere.

You won against Todoroki.

Yet why didn't you feel any different?

You felt so... bored.

You gave people hope, right? That your strong enough to save them... that you could keep your promise.

Right?
—————————————————————
Fun Facts:
-There are two reasons why you treated Endeavor like that, one because the way he spokes do treated Shoto and two because of what you found out about him a while back.(will be revealed later)
-Todoroki really liked the way you said his first name when he heard your convo
-You've never been touched warmly in a very long time making you want to relax in Todoroki's touch
-Bakugo wanted to smack Shotos hand from touching you but ignored it... for now.
-Something did happen once the half-n-half dropped her off
-She hid the fact she was lost and said "Im just making sure you knew where my entrance was."
-Class 1-A didn't know they feared her.
-You hated the fact you revealed anything about yourself (when you yelled)and lost your chill
-Aizawa was concerned for you during the battle
-Whenever your in your thoughts you usually think about your bed
-You bought an apple for dark shadow and Tokoyami knowing that he'd loose against Bakugo.
———————————————————
Word count: 4,465
———————————————————
A/N: Sorryyyy for the reallyyyy late post but i made sure this was longer than 3,000 words for ya as an apology hehe. I bought knew books and been binge reading em and napping too much.

Anywayssss the characters are kinda oc here especially Todoroki and Y/N. Like when she was upset with Endeavor she usually wouldn't have snapped that easily but dw it's for the storylineeee. But i was simping over Todoroki while making this chapter so if i have to simp so do u.

Also ik it's superrr late but HAPPY NEW YEARSSS!!!<33

The next chapter might also take long, who knows hehe. Ok welll byeeee stay safe and healthyyyy!!:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 87 28
Female reader insert. Awkward woman in her mid 20s with no quirk, but determined help anyway. I'm not sure how to explain this but this will have a...
62 4 12
Just when Hiva begins to think things are going her way, things do a complete 180. Now there's not only the usual school drama to worry about, but th...
444K 17K 53
She was Quirkless. A nobody. Nothing more than the dirt beneath his boot. And that was all she would ever be. At least.. That's what she was suppose...
224K 14.2K 28
"I...... I don't know what I want to be...." . . "Just the thought of it is repulsive..." . . . (Y/n) has always told herself that she didn't want to...