Singer, waiter

By Glitch-p-

BobxBosip buk and BoderxBobot (meh fav). the gemotry gang is a banger when it comes to their music. one day... More

Chapter 1.writers block
chapter 2:the house of beats
Chapter 3:sleep
Chapter 4:day off
Chapter 5:bitter love, bigger words
Chapter 6:sugar song
moments with the S.F.G
Chapter 7:another day at work
Chapter 8:p@$+
moments with the S.F.G 2
chapter 9:apartment
thw stupid funky gang is now a series
child
Chapter 10:morning awaking

Moments with the S.F.G 3

84 3 6
By Glitch-p-

Hey y'all, I know the "thing" with the altra man himself been a little out of hand but hey it's no ones fault, let's not get blaming on anyone but since it's has been bland and boring almost everywhere but I just thought why not get things shaking up again. Maybe I can create a book for this mini series. 

Idk, just a random thought but I think it's probably a good idea if you want me to do that then y'all can say something or not but anyways enjoy this part, and hopefully it brings up the mood. 

Enjoy! 

Fuse and glitch out part 2 

After the shaking rap battle between Gobglitch, Neon won and everything went back to normal. Then a strange portal came underneath them and sallow them. A one trip was a bit loopy to them, but then it stopped and they have now landed. Neon and Abby looked up and saw two Glitch! One was looking like it was all tired and hasn't got out of their pjs, and the other looked like a parent.  The two got up and saw Goby and Glitch split and back to their normal selfs. 

Neon:who are you two, and why do you look like Glitch?!

Tired Glitch:please don't yell, it hurts 

Parent Glitch:and two, we're just different versions of your Glitch 

Abby:are they gonna be okay? 

Parent:they're just unconscious,  but they're gonna be fine. For now we'll pick them up. 

The two different Glitches lifted one of their hands and strings of violent purple came out of nowhere and wrapped itself itseleves  all around their limbs and it looked like they were puppets. The group started to walk and Neon and Abby felt something watching them from behind but they decided to shrug it off. 

As they stumbled across a dome of papers and colors. It was no other than plant A.1 of the multiverse. The couple eyes widen by the sight then the parent version of Glitch stop in their tracks and turned around with a mad but annoyed face. 

Parent Glitch:come out right now you stalking rat 

With a speed of light, smoke came through the couple and now right in front of the parent version of Glitch. The smoke has now cleared and the person was a version of Goby but more down in the dumps, also had a cigarette in their hand.

Parent Glitch:how many times have I told you to stop stalking me and others!!

Other goby:oh you know I do it for fun doll~

Parent Glitch:don't speak to me like that!

Other goby:whatever mom

Parent Glitch:shut your dirty mouth

Neon:who in the funk are you?!

Parent Glitch:don't-

Negative Goby:heh, I'm am Goby but by universe name is Negative au Goby. And this is my Glitch,  a.k.a Negative Glitch.  The clean freak/the mother of the Negative S.F.G.

Abby:no wonder why she looks so mature and grown up. 

Neon:what's Negative me like?

Negative Glitch:how to do I put in a way where Negative you is a complete uncool,  doesn't how flirt, also not being smart by trying to be calm for a dumb cow loser in my words. Oh and also try to not get kill by his cow girl, and when I said cow girl I meant Abby.

Neon: :')

Abby:I ain't gonna ask bout me.

Negative Glitch:good choice

Neon:but if you are the Negative version of Glitch them what about them?

Neon pointed at the tired version of Glitch. 

Sleepy Glitch:why are you looking me like >~<

Negative Glitch:this is the soft version of Glitch, they are like this person called ENA, and they attend to drink alcoholic stuff in order to be "happy". They don't like be center of the attention. I hope y'all can understand. 

Neon:at least you told us. But can you take us home?

Negative Glitch:yes we can, and I do meet to take this fucked up trash rabbit. 

Negative Goby:say all you want, I know you ain't gonna get rid of me

Soft Glitch:bai ogs, I'm gonna go to bed Ť^Ť

Neon:bai i guess

Neon and Abby jumped through the portal with the other members of the crew and they landed on the couch. Abby and Neon had enough and decided to go sleep together.  They are gonna deal with a lot of yelling.
(Hey, soft and negative Glitch design, I couldn't get color in N.glitch but hope y'all like, it)

A day at the Roxy raceway (and yes it's fnaf security breach)

Announcer:what a beautiful day for the race car to put their engines to good use and get on this race track. Let see it you can defeat the all champ herself, Roxanne Wolf!

Goby:okay, y'all in your carts?

Abby:yep

Neon:I'm ready to go fast!

Glitch:why do I have to get a stupid robot,  y'all literally used me to get cause I look like a child! >:{

Abby:oh hush, just be lucky we didn't pull you in kids clothes

Goby:okay shut it they're coming.

Staff:okay everyone all buckled in?

Goby:yes sir, we're all strap up. 

Glitch:I'm a dead child

Staff:okay, make sure to keep your eyes on the road and no car crashes cause we don't wanna close down a popular place that is so rad. But enjoy your time or... whatever. 

Glitch:I'm starting to like this guy

Staff:let the race begin! 

The go-karts started and the crowds were rising from the windows. The lights started to go red, then yellow.... then...

3...
2...
1....

Green!  Go!

The gang pushed on the petals and they're were fast.

Announcer:in today's racers, we have in kart number 2, the flaming hot marshmallow! 

Goby:hey!

Announcer:in kart number 3, have the salty neon flash!

Neon:I been called worse.

Announcer:kart 4 is now the driver of Milkyway

Abby:just because I'm a cow, doesn't mean you can do that

Announcer:and lastly we have.... what are we suppose to call her? Really?  Okay, okay. We have depression kid

Glitch:..... is it too late to jump? Or die again?

Anyway... back to the main race...

Goby was the slickest cause she knows how to drive (yeah, no shit) but Abby was catching up, then Abby was now in the lead.

Abby:I'm number 1 now!!

???:I wouldn't be so sure about that~

Announcer:lady's and gentlemen,  I give you the champ herself,  the all star winner and yet the most favorite (not mine |:>) Roxanne Wolf!!

Fans cheers got louder and Roxy was now in the race way, number 1 was on her kart cause she is number 1. 

Roxanne was speeding up to Neon and then pass him as if she was wind. Now she was getting ready to get in front of Goby, now she passed Goby. It was now Abby in the way.

She got in the lane and try to get in front but Abby played smart and annoyed Roxy by keep turning to way Roxy was trying to get in front. They were so close to the finish line they had to enter a tunnel. Then the dark light come in the tunnel,  now they were neck and neck to the finish line. Then suddenly....

Abby had won the race!!! Abby defeated Roxanne and has now a beautiful plastic but golden trophy. 

Neon:congrats babe!

Goby:well down but where's Glitch? Her go-kart is just on autopilot but no Glitch. 

Meanwhile

Glitch:*muffle screams!*

Mini music man:shhhh

End of S.F.G 3

Words:1232

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 37 10
Ever since a fight between the Bob gang vs Bosip and Bobot. the two decided to leave and never come back but what happens if the two went missing. t...
29.4K 817 17
Bills back,But not as a Dorito,He's a human.And something is causing trouble in pine trees body. (This contains smut!) Skip part 6 if u don't like i...
18K 488 21
I dunno how to explain this whoops
56.5K 1K 96
Started this on my last account but it unfortunately got deleted