πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ (+οΏ½...

By kehlanidark

𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia r... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
00 | drowned blood
01 | drowned blood
02 | drowned blood
03 | drowned blood
04 | drowned blood
05 | drowned blood
06 | drowned blood
07 | drowned blood
08 | drowned blood
09 | drowned blood
10 | drowned blood
11 | drowned blood
12 | drowned blood
13 | drowned blood
14 | drowned blood
15 | drowned blood
16 | drowned blood
17 | drowned blood
18 | drowned blood
19 | drowned blood
20 | drowned blood
21 | drowned blood
22 | drowned blood
23 | drowned blood
24 | drowned blood
25 | drowned blood
26 | drowned blood
27 | drowned blood
28 | drowned blood
29 | drowned blood
30 | drowned blood
31 | drowned blood
32 | drowned blood
33 | drowned blood
34 | drowned blood
35 | drowned blood
36 | drowned blood
37 | drowned blood
38 | drowned blood
39 | drowned blood
40 | drowned blood
41 | drowned blood
43 | drowned blood
44 | drowned blood
45 | drowned blood
46 | drowned blood
47 | drowned blood
πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

42 | drowned blood

9.4K 250 65
By kehlanidark

PREVIOUSLY ON DROWNED BLOOD

"I was always beside you lurking in the shadows because how else were we going to end up with just one player." Royalty finished standing right before us.

___

If someone would have told me a year ago that I had to fake my death to get information on people, I thought were the closest to us I would have never believed them.

I had done it for years, yet nothing had prepared me for this.

As soon as I walked into the room seeing all the people that had become so close to me, I knew I had done the taken the right choice.

I had lied in the past and never regretted it because I didn't care, but this time I did because I do care. I protected them from what is about to come upon us.

Which feeling did you get when ice water was poured all over you while you were in the middle of an ocean nowhere to swim to survive.

Because right at this moment my brain stuttered for a moment and my eyes took in lighter than I expected, every part of me went on pause while my thoughts caught up.

After a wash of cold, I stepped back, whole-body running cold by the sight in front of me.

She was alive and well in front of me. She hadn't left me.

A part of me was relieved to have her back another part feared that after knowing she was well they would eventually catch up to her and the other felt betrayed.

I gave her myself, but she kept herself hidden from me. The person she said she loved before closing her eyes.

Would a person who loved another hide themselves. They wouldn't hurt the person they loved. I didn't hurt my brothers but she hurt me.

Looking over at him I watched as his whole face paled and hands turn into fists.

It was only natural to feel this way. He was lied to, but I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him.

The number of times I just wanted to leave this behind and run into his arms so he could hold me again.

A part of me was also wishing to start a new life.  The life I had always wanted. A beautiful home, a husband, some kids, and I knew it was only possible with him.

I wouldn't want to share that with anyone else. But for that, I first had to finish this chapter of my life to step into the next one.

I wasn't going to let my past ruin our future.

Hearing footsteps coming my way I quickly looked to my right seeing Enzo holding Alexandro by the collar glaring at him.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" He asked us both still not believing his eyes by the stooked expression clear on his face.

Immediately I stepped forward pushing him away from my brother and turning him to face me. Without hesitation, I wrapped my arms around his torso seeing his attention switch from my brother to me.

"As much as I enjoyed the last time you guys fought now is not a good time." Staring down at me I gave him a small smile his gaze changing from disbelief to adoration.

Yea I love you too Prestante.

Planting a kiss on my chest I whispered, "you won't get rid of me that easily." Instantly he pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around my body and leaning down to connect his lips with mine.

For the first time, he was gentle as he started the slow passionate kiss, it was almost as if he was scared, he might break me.

"You lied to me." He whispered hurt, broke, angered.

"I had to. I had to keep you safe. Enzo you don't know how close that person is. I needed to trust a person who had no connection to him. Please try to understand." I begged with no regret. If I didn't get the person at the end for whom I did this all for did it even matter?

"I- I had to survive and fight to be with you. I don't want to go without you. I- I don't want to die without you. I want to do everything with you. Even take my last breath you. I don't even know how I took every single breath in the past without meeting you." I was on the fucking verge of getting frustrated because of how scared I was to lose him.

Hell, maybe now I was regretting doing this a little bit for the first time.

"I need you to forgive me," I whispered not trusting my voice to break. I wasn't used to being vulnerable but for him, I would do about anything, and this time I didn't hate myself for it.

"I can't imagine my future without you alive or dead. You will be beside me in this lifetime and the next one, even in the afterlife." How long had I wished to hear those words?

Only for a few days did I know that I only wanted to hear them from him which made me smile.

"Stop smiling like you are an angel you are far from it and don't you think you will get away with what you did. Leaving your fucking man and letting him believe you died." He inched closer whispering into my ear so that no one could hear.

"Definitely getting punished today Bellissima." He finished kissing me behind my ear. Looking up to him I nodded not expecting less.

"Hate to break the little reunion not that I am loving seeing Enzo getting soft but why are we here sweetheart?" Augusto voiced causing me to shift my gaze away from him and back over to the others.

Opening my arms up they all came rushing to me hugging me close to them. It felt good to let people in again.

"We have something to tell you that's why," Alexandro answered causing everyone to listen.

"We knew the whole time where the Mexican was."

"What?" Enzo yelled the echo ringing through the abandoned building.

"We knew and didn't tell you because we knew if found out where he was you would have gone after him and we needed time."

"Time?" he asked in disbelief looking down at me in furry. I knew we started everything but this once I couldn't.

"I wasn't in a coma." I started seeing the clear surprise on their faces.

"The night the doctored declared I would be asleep I made sure Alexandro meet me here. We made a plan, and we went back to you, and I pretended to be in the coma. The day I would get injected with a chemical that would make me sleep 11 hours and at night we would plan what exactly to do. Setting a camera at the hospital to see if anyone would do anything to me was the first plan we came up with."

"Is he outside?" I asked feeling so tired from the whole chemicals shooting into my body.

"He always is," Alexandro answered honestly starring at me sadly.

I hated lying to him. I wanted to run out there and tell him I was fine, but I couldn't not when I wanted to keep our friends and family safe.

No wonder I hated heroes. It was always easier to be a villain because you could be selfish, heroes always had to risk things that brought them happiness and ended up losing it in the end.

"I can't tell him," I whispered leaning my head on my brother's shoulder.

I was getting better at accepting touches from other people besides Enzo and Isa.

My brother deserved to hold me especially when I had found out a night, he drank himself to sleep he was battling with the thoughts of losing me years ago.

By the way, he looked down at me and gave me a kiss on my head I knew he noticed too. "I know."

"They wanted me death Xandro," I whispered sitting up straight my mind working a hundred meters per second.

"But I am unconscious which means they will do anything, so I stay unconscious." Immediately he caught up to my thoughts by the way his eyes lit up and a smirk formed on his lips.

"Right."

"In this exact moment they believe I can die, but if we make it clear I'm not they will do anything to make it happen," I explained further seeing him nod and grin.

"-which means they would have to come close to you." He grinned as if he had just explained everything to me.

"Let me finish you dumb fuck. I was about to say that."

"Well, I caught onto it." He argued still grinning like a clown.

"You fuck- you know what never mind you are brilliant Alexandro, congrats on catching up to basic fucking knowledge." I got louder on the end causing him to hold a hand on my mouth.

That fucking bastard.

"Will you shut up or talk quieter?" he hushed as I shoved his hand away from my mouth.

"We need a hidden camera in this room only then can we find out who may be after us."

"As soon as we got the evidence, we needed the USB came naturally after so we could inform you. "

"The day you found the clue where the Mexicans were, came from me. I send them to you from the underground.

-I laid low and send it to you through the national library's computer so no one could trace me and if they did it would lead them to the library."

"Why not involve us?" Enzo asked looking at us curiously.

"Because the whole time we had been searching for the wrong man while the main player was right before our nose.

All I need is the second player, and my assumption will be right."

____________
CHAPTERS LEFT: 5
update: every week
To get more information on my update schedule visit my Instagram page.
Link in my bio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.5K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
57.4K 1.6K 21
Lina Gonzalez is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to pick up her...
32.6M 988K 50
"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" ❦ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at suc...
835K 33.3K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...