Silence Doesnt Exist with a B...

By DreamingDaze

Evil? I think not. I believe that the fact Im an killer for good is on the fine line my friend.Think about i... More

The Proposition
Looks can kill
School...It still sucks

Silence Doesnt Exist with a Beating Heart

109 0 0
By DreamingDaze

A/N:

first off hai ;). Okay now seriouse duty :P

Plis dont hate me its my first time publishing on wattpad so dont hate! But do give me feed back o3o.

uhmmm if it goes well then yay i'll keep but you know if it doesnt watever :) Yes its a love story no theres no vampires werewolves or pixie dust.Its not a high school im in love with the bad boy story or im just doing this to get back at you but im falling in love.No.Not this story.Its a bit different with  few twist.Yes there will be plenty of action trust me :) Im pretty shure u can figure out parts by the title and pic o3o.I dont mean to sound cocky or frown upon the other stories either ;) i like them all.

Last thanks to my friend on FB girlfriend becuase she came up(or found it on the interweb)(haha x3)

Alright lets get started....Ps if the story gets going good i must warn u im very busy. :3

________________________________

I blend into the background well.Thats why they use me.My short yet curvy figure gives away my age easily;My  locks of curls fall from my head before I brush them away.I can tell I have a simple face with a normal nose and full lips.This is what makes me blend into the normal society of teens.

Heres the thing though, They want you to think that.Funny right? They want you to think that me,what you would call a 'normal' girl is normal.But im not.Im far from and wish I was close to it.I have a special 'gift' if you say.This gifts has benefits and its downside.Like if you never had to pee.Sure you dont use the bathroom but then wouldt kids ask you why? In this day nd' age people are blunt.Realisticly thats what you have to be to survive.Atleast thats what they say.

Now I'll tell you my gift but first did you notice how I didnt mention anything about my eyes? I didnt say the color.Or how I didnt mention the fact that anything I cannot feel,I do not know. This has to do with my 'gift'. My 'gift' is simple and complex.

Yes Im blind.But not entirely.You see I can see in black and white,but their just blobs.I only see the outline.I can see when you hesitate to move,are about to slap me,or even walking from behind me.Almost like I can here motion to come.Yet theres another twist.I can see 360,so I can see from behind,the side,or across.

Cool I know.Alas thats wrong on most parts.I can never see what you look like,or even what I look like.I can feel what you look like but nothing else.Plus the fact The only job I could get is the job of assassination.Dont get me wrong, its fun.Sick and twisted I know, but you see I cant do anything normal like you can.I cant goto school,I cant live in a normal house or even to love.Thats if I could actually.So im rather happy with my life, even though after this year it wont be as fun.

"Now this will be your last short-term mission"Cole,My trainer, said.I could picture him giving me an approving smile.Of course I could never know if he smiled,but I sure smiled at the thought."Then you'll be on your own in the long-term."

"Yes sir" I smiled ear to ear.Long-term missions always consist of moving in with a 'family' and protecting the 'subject' for a year.If you availed you may stay in the organization and either do the jobs of assassinations or if they offer you can train a child.This is the test to see if you can be a great killer,have no emotions,keep another alive and most important, Live.Simple but yet hard.

"So,You know the deal.Go into the room on the left.It will be a president suite on the top.You may use what ever way you want to get in but just do it quick.Their very heavily gaurded."He said as I shook my head."If anyone talks to you,Kill them.We can talk any chances.Got it squirt?"He turned and handed me a few guns.My guns.I know them all by heart.I need to since their just blobs.My double pistols,a machine pistol,smith wesson 500, and my favorite the desert eagle.Powerful kickback there.All of course had silencers.

Now your asking how do I get these in?Simple.My clothes.I store the double pistols under my shirt,by my side.Machine pistol is a comfy spot which is inbetween my breasts.S&W 500 and the desert eagle are in my boots.Dangerous but if you want o be in this bussiness you gotta trust your guns.

"Yes sir"I nodded And put my aviators on.This way its harder to see my eyes even though I just left them closed.

"Count 5 floors on the stairs.Then turn left.Last door on the right."He said and I opened the door to the hotel."Remeber Dont get caught.If you do..well you know"He waved good-bye.Yes I saw that.If you remeber I have 360 vision.

1....2....3...4...5...

I opened the door and turned left just like he said.I slightly brushed my hand against the walls so I could count.Finally the last door came.

I slowly turned to the door and time slowed.I got more and more excited,knowing this was going to be easy.I knocked on the door.

"Maid service"I grinned.I could say I was having an adrenaline rush,but I wasnt.If you did this every weekend im pretty sure you wouldnt even think you had any adrenaline.I mean I am a trained killer.

First came nothing.That always happens,they think 'if I dont reply she go away'.Sadly no I wont.Im the pester you to death maid.The one you give 20 bucks to just because you want her away.

"Maid service.If you dont answer I'll barge in"I knocked again witha huff.Clasic maid.

The door slightly opened and out peeked a head.Thats their mistake,they opened the door enough for a bullet to fit through.

"We didnt call for mai-"By the time he even finished I pulled out my desert eagle and shot him in the temple.The door swung right open and revealed a normal feeling room.All blobs are where they seem.I walked in with caution.

Suddenly I saw movement across from me in another room and before he even got to his destination.Pop! In the heart.This was 12 year old work.

"Anyone else want to move?"I question with a giggle.I heard whispers from what I believed was the living room and calmly walked over.I listened more and heard they were behind something.

"It sounds like just a plain young girl.We can take her Chuck"I heard a muffled voice say.Thank you boys for leading me to where you are,I smiled.

I looked behind the couch and saw two blobs that where out of place.

 "Yeah Chuck,It does sound like a young girl doesnt it?"I teased as I shot them both in the head.I believe I shot one in the mouth due to I saw that the bullet landed in the middle lower part of his head.Ha,I love those shots.

Just then I saw movement behind me and I turned.The barrel wiped across a forehead of someone."Who are you."I squinted my eyebrows.

"I am not telling you"A deep voice replied.A fail at trying to even attempt to scare me.

"So your not the ring leader"I smirked.Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure walk by,I reached into my shirt and got my machine gun."Dont move or i'll shoot"I heard russel but then it ceased.Hpmh this is getting fun.

"How do you know that"His voice shuttered.

"Because first off,you replied.Why wuld the leader reply and as stupid as that."I heard him reach for his gun."Tsk tsk,Wrong move my friend."I sighed and shot both people.I knew the dude I had at gun point was dead but I turned and walked towrds the dude I had held up with my machine gun.

"How did"He coughed some.Dam hit him in the wrong spot."Yo-you see me"

"What does it matter to you"I laughed and bent down to the figures head."Good-bye my pest"I shot him in the head."Its for your own good"I held a straight face but then started laughing "Who am I kinding"I laughed but then I heard a small creek.

"So your the leader"I asked.No reply.Yup."Well I'd start talkin cause I know you are"I got up and with ease I walked over to it.Brushing the Gun against the head.

Still no reply.

"Well if you wont talk,I will."I smiled.Oh the speech of death.My annual lecture.

"I know your the ring leader because of three reasons.First,as I said before you didnt reply.Second,you dont seem to hesitate at the fact Ive got you at gun point.And last your sleezy enough to try and escape.Atleast your men tried to kill me.Personally I think the did deserve a raise.But thats no good now.Scum bag.Now for the cliche saying. Any last words?"I turned the gun making it dig into his head.

"Who sent you"

"The maid service"I smiled.Im such a troll "Lights out"I said before I shot him.

I scimmed for anyoe else but it appeared their all dead.So I casually walked out.

"Cole that was a mere 12 year-old mission at most 14."I laughed as I saw his unforgettible figure appoarch.

"I know but I figured your last short term should be easy"He chuckled.

"Little bit to easy,yet entertaining"I said as I placed all my guns in their cases.

"Well if that was entertaining wait till long-term."He said."Speaking of which we should get back to head courters to talk about it"

"Yes" I slurred the 's' as I got in the passengers side.

______________________________________

Alright how was that? ;)

Not much of a hanger but i believe its good enough :P.

Plis comment! Im not expecting any rates but tell me if she seemed a little bit to cocky or not.

Keep in mind I cant really exlain things i mean shes blind o3o! (sorta) x3.

p.s o3o uhmm i forgot

P.p.s excuse the bad spelling.

Continue Reading