My Quirky Love

By Imisshoe

This book can be read as a stand alone Greyson Blake Rosen-Hower Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a... More

Chapter 1: The floor is lava
Chapter 2: Three idiots
Chapter 3: Loner
Chapter 4: Stranger Danger
Chapter 5: Mr. Hoodie
Chapter 7: Popeyes
Chapter 8: Intelligence
Chapter 9: Adopted
Chapter 10: catch you
Chapter 11: Excessive
Chapter 12: Kung Fu Master
Chapter 13: isn't he in Star wars?
Chapter 14: Twin
Chapter 15: Stud
Chapter 16: Old man who sells Fried chicken
Chapter 17: Male pregnancy
Chapter 18: The Rosen-Howers
Chapter 19: hemorrhoids and cushion seats
Chapter 20: Are you rich?
Chapter 21: Cunning Mrs. Rosen- Hower
Chapter 22: Bouncy castle
Chapter 23: God help me
Chapter 24: Let's talk about Periods
Chapter 25: dimples
Chapter 26: English 101
Chapter 27: Gagged
Chapter 28: Alligator
Chapter 29: Mrs. Austin Power
Chapter 30: Operation first date
Chapter 31: Alfred the AI
Chapter 32: Who runs the world
Chapter 33: Junk
Chapter 34: Pesky Flies
Chapter 35: Mr. Mute
Chapter 36: Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Chapter 37: snakes and ladder
Chapter 38: suspicious
Chapter 39: Elephant's trunk
Chapter 40:Pollination
Chapter 41: Extinction
Chapter 42: Cockroach and Mold
Chapter 43: Camping
Chapter 44: 911
Chapter 45: Chokehold
Chapter 46: Procreation
Chapter 47: Purple Unicorn Onesie
Chapter 48: kidnap
Chapter 49 Are You ready?
Chapter 50: The chaotic plan
Chapter 51: Sky is the limit
Chapter 52: K.O
Chapter 53: Five years
Chapter 54: Power
Epilogue

Chapter 6: cute dresses

32.8K 1.3K 138
By Imisshoe

Greyson's POV

As I was signing contracts, what happened yesterday comes to mind.

I look at the folder beside me. It's the information that was collected by the MIB yesterday. I can't seem to open it. There's something holding me back. It feels like I am violating her privacy.

I finish my work early so I can destress earlier. It has nothing to do with the small redhead at the park.

Nothing.

I lift all the files I've read and signed then slam it on the table of Kurt.

Kurt was surprise by the load of papers I've placed on his table.

"Oh. Good job sir. Have a good day." I nodded at him then bat out of the office.

I grab my packed lunch and changed out of my suit inside my car.

The MIB knows my routine by heart so they know where to bring me after my work.

The MIB parked the car right outside the park then nodded at me.
I lower my hood down and go to my usual place.

I can feel eyes glancing at my direction. I sigh.

I arrive on my spot and
I saw sunshine sitting on her usual place. I notice that she's not eating anything.

I look at my watch saw that it's only past 1pm.

I bet within five minutes she'll approach me.
She's a strange one. She's shy but she determinedly approach me even if she's terrified yesterday.

I observe that she wears the same clothes for two straight days.
Don't get me started on her wishlist. She wished for blanket for the cold. A new flipflops to replace her tattered one and a bonus for the volunteers at her shelter.

I can see that she's selfless, caring and homeless.

I want so badly to whisk her away from this place but I am practically a stranger to her.

Fuck.

"Hello Mr. Hoodie! Your back!"

I look up and saw Sunshine smiling brightly at me. She's wearing a red dress this time.

I nodded in response.

She sat down beside me and starts to tell what happened last night on her shelter without even asking if I am interested in hearing her stories.

I let her.

Her lively voice for some reason gives me energy.

Im so fucking crazy.

"Last night there's a bunch of people lining up outside the shelter. So I decided to help Miss Lorna. I help out distributing dinners and some blankets and pillows." She started.

"Miss Lorna reminded me from time to time to set aside my dinner already and blankets but I forgot. So what happened was I only ate one twinkies and water last night which is not bad because I still have dinner compared to other people with nothing to eat at all. I got a blanket but my sleep's not good because there's a riot super early this morning."

She did not eat?
I stare at her and notice dark circles under her eyes in contrast of her bright smile.

She's still smilimg despite the fact that she did not eat last night.

I open my pack lunch.
I scoot back a little to place all my food between us.

One container contain rice. The other one has chicken roll, spring roll, and dumplings.

The thermos has Tom Yum soup.

I saw Sunshine wide eyed with all the food I took out. I bring out also 2 plate and 2 small bowl for the soup

"What the heck?" She lifts my lunch bag.

''How can this small bag fit so much containers?" She asked bewildered.

I shrug my shoulders. I don't know either. Mommy do all this things.

I gave Sunshine my spoon which she did not accept at first but when I place the spoon for the third time in her hand she realize that I'll not stop until she accepts the spoon.

"You're so stubborn." She mumbled.

I nodded in agreement.

"Why's your spoon so heavy?"
She lift the gold spoon like a body builder.

"I think I'll grow some muscles just by using this spoon." She flex her arms and show her non existent muscles.
I stop myself from smirking.

I push all the food in her direction.
She looks directly to my eyes and ask quietly "Are you sure?"

He baby blues are full of hope and innocence.

Must protect at all cost.

The fuck? Where did that come from?

I nodded at her.

Sunshine shyly smile and thank me. I was surprise when she brings down her spoon and hold my hands to say grace.

I close my eyes and tried really hard to pray and  ignore how Sunshine's hands are rought but soft.

"Amen!" She exclaimed.

I hand her also my fork and I just use the chopsticks inside my bag.

Sunshine can't decide on which one to get first so I place some rice on her plate and get a serving of all the food around her rice.

I realize it's fun doing this. That's why daddy and uncle Blake keeps doing it with mommy and aunt Cara.

Every bite she moans appreciatively.
That made me smile a little bit.

Sunshine is fascinated when she saw how I use my chopsticks.

"Can you teach me how to use that one of these days?"

I nodded.

She smiled and thank me.

The whole meal she keeps on talking. She even told me that she wants to see what money looks like. According to her she's not familiar with it because she never use it.

How strange and refreshing. Majority of the people are thinking how to get rich and earn a living 24/7, but this person in front of me is just content of her lifestyle. She doesn't care about money and wealth.

We finish all our food in no time. Sunshine even let out a loud burp which makes her giggle.

She rubs her tummy and said "Thank you for the food! I am sure this food will get me through dinner if I forgot again to set aside for me tonight." She said amused.

I look at her thin frame. Sunshine needs medical attention badly but I don't know how to broach the subject.

I sigh.

When I got her trust I'll definitely ask her for a check up.

I arrange back all the containers inside my lunch. If Sunshine continues to skip her meals I definitely needs to tell Grandpa G to double the serving of my food.

In my peripheral vision I saw one MIB signals that it's time to go home. I discretely looks at my watch and saw that it's almost 4pm. Where did time go?

I raise my right hand.

Sunshine got what I wanted to tell her and she high five me.

"See you tomorrow okay?" She ask.

I nodded at her.

She smiled brightly.

I stand up and walk back to where the car was park.

The whole ride I am rewinding in my mind what happened a few minutes ago.
It's strange that just by listening to Sunshine's endless chatter made me relax.

I arrive at the house and saw my parents cuddled on the couch.

What's new?

I hand Albert my empty pack lunch.
"Can you please tell Grandpa G to double my lunch starting tomorrow?"

"No problem Master Greyson." Albert replied.

I kiss momy and daddy's cheeks then I went up to my room to freshen up.

I place everything in the hamper. I went to my walk in closet and got ready for dinner.

When I went down, all my siblings are already gathered around the dining table. I kiss each of their cheeks and even rub the head of Gabriel.

"Hey! No fair! Where's mine?" Jamison protested.

I roll my eyes and went to his side to rub his head. I even rubbed Ameera and Parker's head just in case they got jealous.

"Much better." Jamison said.

Dramatic ass.

We said some grace and starts to eat. I don't know why I did it but I unconciously blurted out what I was currently thinking.

"Where the fuck do I buy cute dresses?"

My siblings and dad looks at me like I've grown a second head while mommy continues to eat.

Gabriel dramatically gasp while Jamison wipes his non existent tears.
Parker touch my face, forehead and he even checked my pulse.

Daddy's comically stops his spoon halfway through his mouth.

Ameera looks at me quizically then smirks.

After a few minutes daddy retrieves his bearings and place down his spoon on his plate.

"Meeting after this." Daddy said seriously.

"Aye aye captain!"Jamison, Gabriel and Parker answered loudly while Ameera nodded.

Oh oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.6K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
69.8K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
115K 3.3K 38
She's heart-meltingly sweet. He's deliciously sinful. Greyson Decker is your typical jock; God in the bedroom, king on the field. His brooding glare...
1.1M 38.1K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...