I'm happier with YOU

By MiaBlackwell379

Naruto was able to bring Sasuke back to the village from going to Orochimaru after defeating him in the Valle... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author-san's note
Valentine's Special
NOTICE

Chapter 8

3.6K 97 6
By MiaBlackwell379

And that's life advice -

Welp, anyway, I know this chap's late. GOMENASAIIIII. I was way to obsessed in watching Black Clover-

Anyway, again, let's get back to the story, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-san's POV

...

Okay, guys I'm very sorry for this

But I'm like WAYY to lazy to write the Nagato part, especially since I'm literally writing the same thing that happened in canon. So, imagine the same scene happened here. Lemme just point out the different things.

1. Sasuke held Konan hostage while Naruto talked to Nagato.

2.  Tobi suddenly showed up, killed Nagato and took his Rinnegan. Sasuke and Naruto weren't able to stop him. 

3. And then Sasuke and Naruto went up along with Konan. They told the others that Konan was on their side, and told then what happened blah blah blah.

THE END-

Anyway, the story starts from here. Enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

IT'S DONE! Oh god finally! I wanna go eat ramen now! It IS true that I'm mad at the guy who killed Pervy Sage, but he was just going the wrong path. Otherwise, he would've made a great ninja. And the guy with the orange mask showing up...

"Oi." Sasuke said. "Don't think about it too much. We'll look into these later. Now's the time to rest a little, don't you think?"

Inside my mask, I smiled. "Yeah, you're right." 

After another day travelling, we arrived at the gates of Konoha. Konoha 10 were waiting for the their fellow teammates. The reunion only happened between Sakura and Sai. Just when we were going to report this to the Hokage, Kakashi-sensei joined us. 

"You don't have to," I said.

"Nah." He casually said. "I'm the team leader, so I should come too."

We nodded and headed towards the Hokage Tower.

"I'm truly impressed." The Hokage said after listening to our report. "Good job, Kitsune, Karasu."

"Arigatho, Hokage-sama." We said in unison.

"We actually want to show you all something." Sasuke said. I was the one supposed to say it but I was too afraid. 

"Yes?" Baa-chan asked. Sasuke turned to Kakashi-sensei.

"Kakashi, can you please bring Umino Iruka, the teacher from Konoha Academy and Teuchi and Ayame from Ichiraku Ramen here, please?"

Kakashi-sensei raised an eyebrow. He glanced at baa-chan who nodded. Kakashi-sensei nodded back at her and shunshined. (That's how it's spelled right?)

"May I ask what this is for?" Baa-chan asked.

Me and Sasuke looked at each other. "You will see after they come, Hokage-sama." I said.

She hummed in response. A second later, Kakashi-sensei arrived along with the others we asked for.

I already saw Teuchi and Ayame, but I didn't see Iruka-sensei. I had to hold back my body from hugging him. Iruka-sensei was like a father to me. I've missed him. A lot.

"May I ask why we were summoned here, Tsunade-sama?" Iruka-sensei asked.

Baa-chan turned to us. "They were the ones that asked for you."

"Wait...weren't you 2 our customers?!" Ayame asked.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah...but don't worry we aren't here to complain about anything."

"You said you wanted to show us some thing?" Kakashi-sensei asked. 

Me and Sasuke looked at each other again. Then we nodded and...

...We took off our masks.

"N-Na-" Baa-chan stuttered. I scratched the back of my head, like usual. 

"Hey baa-chan," I said. 

And then...I was met with a blow to my head.

"YOU GAKI!" Baa-chan yelled. She was also crying. "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!" 

"Naruto!" Iruka-sensei yelled and hugged me. He was also crying. That's when I realized everyone except Sasuke was crying.

"Guys...can you please stop crying?"

"Naruto!" Old man Teuchi wiped a tear. "What happened to you?" 

I chuckled. "A lot."

"You've grown a lot, Sasuke." Kakashi-sensei said as he hugged Sasuke. He didn't even hesitate to hug him back. 

"Thanks, Kakashi-sensei."

"Wow. Did he just actually say that?"

"Believe me. Sasuke's a literal softie-"

"Oh shut it, usuratonkachi!"

Everybody laughed. I smiled. 

"We have to celebrate this!" Ayame exclaimed. "RAMEN ON THE HOUSE, EVERYBODY! And don't worry I'll close the shop so no one'll enter."

"YOSHSHAAAAAAA!" I yelled. "RAMEN!"

"And I had to go through hell getting him ramen when we were out of Konoha."

"I'm actually not surprised." Baa-chan said. 

"Yeah. Definitely." The others agreed. I pouted and crossed my arms. 

"You guys are mean."

"Come on, let's go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

Eating at the Ichiraku shop...

"And then this guys stabbed me, and I was like "SIKE!" And then hit him with just one punch, and 'BOOM' he was unconscious. So much for being tough."

"You guys sure did go through a lot." Iruka-sensei said.

"Yeah." Sasuke agreed.

"So, this is my ultimate question." Kakashi-sensei said. "Are you-"

"Are you guys dating?!" Teuchi and Ayame cut him off.

"You 2 just stole my glory." Kakashi-sensei mumbled. 

"Erm..." We both blushed. 

"Yes, we're  dating." Sasuke said. 

"NANI?!?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I know this is VERY short, but our house is kinda...excited...a little...maybe?

I promise I'll make the next chap bigger. 

UNTIL THEN, MY HONEPIES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.7K 26
After the attack on Konoha, Naruto notices that his village hates him, even though he saved them from the demon Shukaku. So he goes rogue and joins t...
725K 19.5K 22
Naruto has been beaten and hurt by the villagers all because he is the jinchūriki of the Nine Tail Fox. After a sad event, Naruto leaves Konoha with...
55.9K 1.1K 28
After fighting the Uchiha in The Valley of the End, Naruto was able to bring the traitor back to the village. Instead getting the recognition he dese...
684K 16.8K 27
Naruto was accused of something he didn't do. His 'crush' managed to get him banished from the village. Where does he go and what happens after? Who...