The Other Whittemore // Stile...

Od trulytheone

"There is no place for Innocence on the battlefield" ^*^*^*^*... Více

The Other Whittemore
Chapter 1: Back To School
Chapter 2: Lydia's Party
Chapter 3: Second Chances
Chapter 4: Bloody Bus
Chapter 5: Late Night Visit
Chapter 6: Video Store
Chapter 7: Higher Than The Eiffel Tower
Chapter 8: La Bete Du Gevaudan
Chapter 9: Night School
Chapter 10: Drunk calls and Stolen kisses
Chapter 11: Missed
Chapter 12: Seeking Comfort
Chapter 13: Hospital Blues
Author's Note
Chapter 14: Looney Lydia and Rock Climbing
Author's Note
Chapter 15: Stiles on Ice
Chapter 16: I Do Believe In Fairies!
Chapter 17: Venemous
Chapter 18: Frenemy
Chapter 19: Restraint
Chapter 21: Party Guessed
Chapter 22: Fury
Chapter 23: Battlefield
Chapter 24: Master Plan
Epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel
Last Update

Chapter 20: Raving

10.6K 337 104
Od trulytheone

Clarey's pov

Telling the guy that you just had a makeout session with the night before that you're going to a Rave with someone else is difficult. I had a specific idea of how the conversation would go, "Hey Stiles! So I know that we just made out last night and it was perfect but I'm going on a date with someone else! Isn't that great!"

"Oh that's totally fine!"

Ugh, it's terrible. I lounged around my home for awhile, not really having anything to do other than think. Lately Stiles has been the only thing on my mind. He's amazing. He has a perfect smile. He has the cutest eyes. He makes me laugh, and he makes me happy. He has a funny little laugh. He knows how to make me feel better whenever I'm sad. He says the sweetest words and does the craziest things. He's a dork sometimes and I wouldn't change a thing about him.

I was brought from my thought as the sound of Bastille blasted from my phone. I quickly bring it up to my ear and say hello.

"Hey it's Stiles. I need you to come with me to the animal clinic, we found something that might stop Jackson."

"Of course, yeah, where are you now?"

"Look out the window." Stiles hung up after that and I laughed. I pushed open the curtain and saw him looking at me with a smile across his lips. I wiggle my fingers at him before focusing on the jeep. Lately I've been working on my teleportation and so far it's been complicated, I'd end up sitting in weird places or in a completely different rooms then the one I was trying to get to. I imagined myself sitting by Stiles in the passenger seat, and the feeling of the leather underneath my legs. When I closed my eyes I felt a breeze and my hair was blown back, and then a I heard a yelp.

I opened my eyes quickly, noticing that I was sat on Stiles' lap with my legs laying across the car seat. We both blushed profusely and I hurriedly moved to the passenger seat. "I see you've been working on your powers." Stiles stated after a long awkward silence. I nodded and looked down at my hands, my hair falling into my face, "Sorry about that." I whispered, completely embarrassed. Stiles reached over, glancing from me to the road, and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"It's okay. You're still learning and I can't say that it bothered me all that much." He laughed, making me grin back at him.

Stiles pulled into the animal clinic and we both climbed out of his jeep and went inside. Soon enough Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, and I were all surrounding the metal table in the center of the room waiting for Dr. Deaton to join us.

"What's he doing here?" Scott asks, looking over at Isaac.

"I need him." Derek answered simply.

"I don't trust him."

"Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either." Isaac commented, making me snort, gaining looks from all four boys.

"You know what? And Derek really doesn't care. Now where's the vet? Is he gonna help us or not?" Derek questioned harshly.

"That depends. Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?" Deaton asked walking into the small room.

"Kill him." "Save him."Derek and Scott answered in unison.

After a glare was shot in Derek's direction I answered. "Save him."

Isaac looked around the small room and started to pick up a bottle with some kind of powder in it when Derek scolded him, "Watch what you touch."

Isaac sighed and turned to Deaton with questions, "So, what are you? Some kind of witch?"

"No, I'm a veterinarian. Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin." Deaton told us.

"We're open to suggestions." Derek told the older man.

"What about an effective offense?" Isaac wondered.

"We already tried. I nearly took its head off. And Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up. " Derek said, shooting down Isaac's idea.

"Has it shown any weaknesses?" Deaton asked.

"It can't swim." I piped in.

"Does that go for Jackson as well?" Deaton asked me.

"No. My brother is the captain of the swim team. "

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people. A puppet - and a puppeteer. One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?"

"I don't think Jackson could do it." Scott answered.

"Our mother died pregnant too, and she was maybe murdered." I told him quietly, Stiles gave me a side hug and left his arm around my shoulder.

"I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else." Scott stated.

" How do you know it's not part of the rules? The kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies too. " Isaac queries.

"Does that mean your father was a murderer?" Stiles asks Isaac.

"Wouldn't surprise me if he was. " Isaac answered, making me send him him a sad smile to which he did the same.

"Hold on. The book says they're bonded, right? What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson, but from the person controlling him? What if something that affects the kanima also affects its master?" Deaton questions rhetorically.

"Meaning what?" I ask, looking at all of their faces.

"Meaning we can catch them. Both of them." Scott answered.

The boys and I walked toward the school talking about the upcoming Rave.

"There's gotta be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asked.

"It's a secret show. There's only one way, and it's a secret." Stiles answered.

Matt approached us and spoke, "Hey. Either of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?"

"Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." Stiles told him.

Matt gave him a look laced with confusion and anger, " I - I had a concussion."

" Well, nobody got seriously hurt." Stiles said rolling his eyes. I subtly slap his arm to tell him to be nice and he mutter an 'ow' under his breath.

"I was in the E.R. for six hours. " I gave him a concerned look and was about to speak when Stiles sighed in frustration and said, "Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now. "

I slap him again and look at Matt, "Are you okay?"

Matt grins at me and I shy away from the creepy look he has, "Yeah, I'm fine now. So you didn't get any tickets last night either."

"Are they still selling?" Scott asked him.

Matt shook his head and replied, "Uh, no, but I managed to find two online for Clarey and I. You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's gonna be there." Then he left me alone with the two boys who glared down at me.

"Why didn't you tell me- us, that you were going to the rave with him?" Stiles asks me and I sigh, "I was going to tell you but I didn't get the chance-"

Stiles cut me off with anger in his voice, "You had plenty of chances. If you wanted to hide this from me then maybe we should end whatever this is between us now, to save me the trouble."

My eyes filled with tears and I roughly wiped them away, "Fine." My voice cracked as I spoke and I turned and jogged up to the school entrance and slammed the door open, leaving it to shut behind me as I walked quickly to the nearest restroom. I got concerned looks from my peers but I payed them no mind. As soon as I made it into the restroom I let out a sob.

'''''''''''''''

I stood in front of my bedroom mirror looking carefully at my painted face trying to catch any flaws. My eyeshadow was dark and my lips were covered in red lipstick. I pulled my hair was pulled back into a tight low ponytail. My dress was short and revealing but I could care less, I pulled my strappy heels on and gave myself a once over in the mirror before making my way downstairs where Matt stood waiting for me. His mouth fell agape as he took in my appearance and I smirked at him.

I'll show Stiles trouble.

I danced with Matt, his hands on my hips and my back against his chest. The music was loud and I was already wasted. I could feel his hands wandering but I didn't mind, only pressing into him harder, causing him to groan in pleasure. I was so into our dance I almost didn't notice Scott coming towards me.

"Matt!" Scott shouted over the music, "Can I talk to Clarey for a second?" Matt nodded and left to get us more drink.

"What do you want?" I snap at him. Scott sighs and looks at me pleadingly, "We need your help, Isaac is going to knock Jackson out before he can kill anyone else and the Argents are here to kill him."

I roll my eyes and nod at him, I may hate Stiles right now but I need to save my brother. I stumble over to Matt and tell him that I'm going to the bathroom to freshen up before making my through the crowd to find Isaac and Jackson. I see them dancing dirtily with Erica and roll my eyes. I don't have time for this.

Finally I see Isaac stick a needle in Jackson's neck and Erica helps him drag Jacks into a small private room. I follow behind them and slip through door before it closes and they finally notice me. After laying Jackson down on a table Isaac speaks, "What are you doing here?"

"What's it look like? I came to have a good time and get drunk." I answered, giving him a sarcastic smile. Erica only rolls her eyes and ignores me, playing on her phone. We sit in silence, Isaac looking me up and down every once in awhile before the door opens and we all stand up, ready to fight.

"Uh, no, no, no! Just me, it's just me. Don't freak. He okay?" Stiles asks, avoiding my harsh stare. I finally look away from ignoring his existence.

"Well - let's find out." Isaac answered, before reaching over to grab Jackson but stops when he grabs his wrist making Isaac cry out in pain.

"Okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?"Stiles says looking at both of the werewolves.

" Oh, I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out." Isaac said in confusion.

"Yeah, well, apparently this is all we're going to get. So let's just hope that whoever's controlling him just decided to show up tonight." Stiles spoke.

Suddenly Jackson began speaking in a creepy tone, "I'm here. I'm right here with you."

"Jackson, is that you?" I ask, speaking for the first time since Stiles arrived.

"Us. We're all here." Jackson answered.

"Are you the one killing people?" Stiles interrogated.

"We are the ones killing murderers." He answered.

"So all the people you've killed so far - " Stiles was cut off.

"Deserved it."

"See, we got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers." Stiles said.

"Anything can break if enough pressure is applied."

"All right, so the people you're killing are all murderers then?" I ask him.

"All. Each. Every one."

Stiles then asked an important question,"Well, who did they murder?"

"Me."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Wait, what? What do you mean?" Stiles asks as confused as the rest of us.

"They murdered me. They murdered me."

I quickly left after that needing to get back to my date. I found him drinking some brown liquid.

"Not having a good time, are you?" He asked me after we sat in silence.

"Do you ever feel like you're screaming but no one can hear you and feel helpless?" I ask him.

"No, unlike the rest of humanity, I'm perfect." Matt answered, making me glare at the floor in annoyance. " Uh - I'm - I'm sorry. That - that was - that was a huge mistake. I'm - I'm sorry." He said realizing what he said was rude.

"No, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. Actually, it's not okay. I'm gonna go. Have a perfect night."

I left the Rave quickly and started to walk home. It would take awhile but I didn't care, I needed time to think.

Finally I came to a decision. No more Ms. Nice Girl.

Beacon Hills you are in for a rude awakening.

'''''''''''''''

A/N: Um woah. I hope you all liked this! Please give me some feed back!

Do you think Stiles regrets what he said? If not, do you think Clarey is going to make him regret it?

Heartbreak can turn a girl into a monster.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.2K 168 38
Isaac Lahey is the shy but sassy good boy with a dark background. Jackson Whittemore is the pretty boy spoiled rich jock with no background because w...
450K 11.7K 25
"I like the sad eyes, bad guys, mouth full of white lies." Jaelyn Whittemore is exactly like her twin brother Jackson. Narcissistic, pompous, and al...
5.4K 149 8
After the Nogitsune, Stiles suffers alone and quietly. He doesn't talk, eat, or sleep, and nobody really notices, especially Scott. He is ignored, pu...
43.6K 1.3K 102
They say part of being completely free is getting rid of your addictions. But Carolinne Jane Whittemore is addicted to freedom. OR The Teen Wolf rewr...