My dominant gang leader

De stories_for_ig

This story takes place in Orlando, Florida. " Mia tell me again why you aren't in college " I asked her " be... Mais

Please read everything: Summary/ charecters
Chapter 1 - clubbing
Chapter 2 - meeting gabrielle
Chapter 3- date
Chapter 4 - romeo?
Chapter 5 - hack like you've never hacked before.
Chapter 6 - obey me!
Chapter 7 - yes
Chapter 8 - confused
Chapter 9 - i killed them
Chapter 10 - whats my name ?
Chapter 11 - Rain.
Chapter 12 - i do
Chapter 13 - contract
Chapter 14 - missing!
A/N please read
Chapter 15 - i'm coming for you. Pt 1
Chapter 16 - i'm coming for you. Pt 2
Chapter 17 - rewarded
Chapter 18 - serendipity
Chapter 19 - DON'T TOUCH ME! Pt 1.
Chapter 20 - DON'T TOUCH ME! pt 2.
Chapter 21 - new meetings and surprising greetings
Chapter 22 - forget him , love me instead
Chapter 23 - forget her , love me instead
Chapter 24 - always lock the door!
Chapter 25 - Dizzy
Chapter 26 - our home or home?
Chapter 27 - you have a brother! And mother!!
Chapter 28 - FÛCK ME!
Chapter 29 - false regrets
chapter 30 - mayhem
Chapter 31 - positive

Chapter 32 - jealousy at it's finest

488 4 10
De stories_for_ig

Aghh hell! School is killing me and life is so stressful and 2022 just started ... anyways

Send song recommendations so I can make myself a writing playlist.

🚨⚠️Trigger warning: Some things will be taking about in this chapter, specifically abortion. Please be kind in the comments I understand you can have your own opinion on it but don't make others feel lesser for choosing differently than you <3 🚨⚠️

Enjoy 😊
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mila's  POV;

Days had gone by and the results for the test came back positive to all. My check up was today and Ella had to take me, again.

Romeo was out with Brett and Mia and the rest did not want to interact with me so Ella was forced to.

The drive there was silent, I want sure how I was supposed to talk to her. She seemed angry with me like she wasn't happy I was back, Understandable since I broke her friends heart... I can't really blame her for not liking me anymore.

" Have I done something to upset you?" I suddenly ask. I wanted to hear her say she was angry with me, however she only takes her eyes off the road for a few seconds to look at me then plasters a slight smile on her face before I replying "no".

I nod slightly not truly believing her. As soon as we make it to the hospital she drops me off at the front and tells me to call her once I'm done. It felt so strange walking around with pregnancy tests in my bag.

I didn't like walking into hospitals, they're so cold and lifeless.. once I make it to the check in desk I give my name and Id. They direct me to the same wiring room I was in last time and I can't help but feel bile rise up at the back of my mouth, I hate waiting.

27 minutes later

It was now a few minutes past 2:30 and Dr Lodge was still with another patient.

" Mila Reed?" I hadn't even realized her presence. I immediately stand, clutching my bag to my chest while I follow her.

Once in her office I immediately make my way to her desk dropping the ziploc with the pregnancy tests on her desk. " they're all positive." I say, I didn't want to take a seat as I wanted to be out of this place as soon as possible.

She stands pulling on surgical gloves and inspects the tests. " Ok so they all do read as pregnant, however I'd like you to hop on the bed right there for a ultrasound if you're comfortable. I'm hoping we can see it on the screen." I simply nod removing my jeans before getting on the bed.

I place my legs on the stirrups, it felt strange to be in this position but I need to fully know. " this is going to be a little cold just try to relax" she counted down before inserting the tool and moving it around slightly before stopping and pointing to the screen " it looks like you really are pregnant. Look right there" she says pointing at a tiny bean in the screen.

All I could do was lay there stunned, soon she removed it and let me get cleaned up before directing me back to sit.

" So, there are a few things we could do here if you're..." before she could finish her sentence I had already blurred out what I wanted. " I want an abortion. I don't want to keep it" I say. " oh, miss Reed are you positive this is what you'd like to do?" She asked. I vigorously nod while replying a simple yes.

" May I ask why?" Why does she want to know! " Because I'm not ready and it's not Romeo's. Please don't tell him either I want to handle this on my own" she nods before telling me she needs to evaluate me in order to continue the discussion.

She then directs me back to another room and we takes few blood samples. She asks me question about my health and any medication I may be taking. Soon we're back in her office and she takes a seat while going through my file. " Ok so, so far everything seems good. Hopefully with the blood sample we can get a green light to continue as you'll be eligible to take an abortion pill rather than going in to a clinic. However it is up to you how you'd like to continue this process I can book an appointment for you here if you'd like but if you want to continue with the at home pill I'll need to have you come back in tomorrow to receive it. I would have to give you a call to confirm the time as the blood samples are yet to be examined but if we go the other route I can book you in as soon as you'd like it."

I take in her words before asking about the pill. " Will the pill work? Is it like plan B or something how does this work?" She closes my file and makes her way to the chair next to me. " the pill allows you to do this procedure from the comfort of your own home. There's 2 steps to this. You first take the labeled pill that says mifepristone and the second misoprostol right away or either 48 hours later. The medication will stop the hormone that allows the fetus to grow. The pill is quite effective and healthy." She stops for me to process.

I nod while taking in her words, this could all be over and all I'd have to do is take 2 pills...

" what's going to happen to me once I take them?" I ask. She readjusts in her seat while looking straight at me. " After you take these pills there's going to be cramping and bleeding within 24 hours which is why I would advise you to have someone near you that can help nurse you through this, it isn't an easy experience the aftermath of the pill mimics I guess you could say an early miscarriage. I will go in-depth about it tomorrow if you truly decide to go through with this. For now I will let you process and then give you a call to come down tomorrow. It most likely will be around 10 am in the morning that way you have the rest of the day if you choose to continue the process at home. Don't be afraid you're going to be in good hands, from what I can tell if you choose to tell Romeo he will be a great partner to have in this situation." With that said she gives me her card along with a pamphlet to read and a link at the bottom to read more about the pill.

We ended up walking out together and she reminded me to drink lots of water as my bodies going to need it.

In the car

I hated the silence. " What did I do!" I asked while looking at her angrily. " what ?" She asks her brows furrowed so I repeat "What did I do! You obviously hate me now and I have a feeling it isn't because of what I did so what did I do?!" I ask my body now turned towards her. The car suddenly comes to a halt and I almost hit my. Head on the dashboard as the seatbelt isn't fast enough. Ella gets out the car and paces back and forth at the side of the road, so I get out as well.

" what did you do" She says sarcastically. " you came back! That's what you did, you should've stayed with that creep or better yet you should've died." I take in her words not knowing what to say or do so I just watch as she paces back and forth

" Ella I don't understand. I know it's upsetting what happened with Romeo a-" before I could finish my sentence she had already pounced on me, my head hitting the ground with so much force that I see spots. I try to fight back but that only gets me scratched and punched.

" you don't deserve him, you're a whore. A nobody we picked up from the street, a stray!" She yells slamming my head into the ground. She then reaches over to grab something so I take the time to kick her off of me once I'm on top I don't waste time connecting my fist to her face. I do so a few more times before I get up and run to the car through the passenger side however I get dragged back out by my ankle, hitting my face on the car. " get over here bitch" she hisses at me. I kicked as hard as I could although I had no idea what I was doing. All Romeo's training went out the window, I couldn't process a thing as she continuously punched me and kicked me in the stomach.

I managed to grab dirt in my hand flung it in her face, she backed away screaming and I took that opportunity to get up and grab the nearest rock and hit her with it. My body ached but I needed to get away from her and the scream that left her mouth when the rock hit her in the face made me run to the drivers side as soon as I closed my door I sped off to the house without looking back.

" what the f*ck just happened."

———————————————————————-
This is not my normal outro but I did want you all to know that you should never judge someone by their choices in life. Everyone goes through things and you can never fully understand why someone does the things they do.

Personally I know others may not agree with the choice of abortion but that shouldn't stop others from doing it as it helps a lot of people for a lot of reasons whether it be financially, emotionally/mentally.

Remember to be kind to those that have gone through something like this as I'm sure it isn't easy! If someone comments about their experience please make sure to make them as comfortable as possible.

Please be respectful and Stay safe. And know that you can always reach out to me for advice.

Here's where you can read more about the abortion pill:

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/the-abortion-pill

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.📚

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

191 1 8
"I felt so comfortable that i did not question it. I snuggled deeper and someone's arms came around me and wrapped me tight. "la mia principessa"(My...
387K 6.6K 47
Mia Hudson, the bullied kid in school, and abused by her parents, that will soon change when she gets kidnapped in the middle of the night.. ~Read to...
22K 260 11
18 year old Mariana May, all she was looking for was a summer job. What she didn't not expect was for her best friend brother to catch her in a most...
1.4M 15.7K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...