๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น - ๐— ๐—ฎ...

By pettigrews_puthay

"๐™Š๐™ ๐™˜๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ." "๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ." "๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค... More

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ - ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€
๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข - ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ - ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ - ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ - ๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก - ๐—–๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง - ๐—˜๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ - ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€
๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก - ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต
๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก - ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜ - ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก - ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก - ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก - ๐—๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก - ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก - ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€

๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ - ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐˜€

1K 20 28
By pettigrews_puthay

"Really? Well what're you hiding for, come out here." Jay said. I looked at him with absolute bewilderment. Kurt tapped my chin making me pull it back up. Thank god cause Matt came out.

I watched in astonishment as he walked closer. I was almost mesmerized, but pinched myself to make sure it was real. I was about to sink into the seat. He came out and sat beside Kurt. I wasn't looking at him because I was scared. But then I realized he is looking at my side profile, I hate my side profile. Some people say it's actually good looking, but I can't tell. I have a bump on my nose that really messes with my head sometimes. And my cheeks look fluffy.

"Elly?" Kurt said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and made eye contact with Matt instead. He was so pretty. I almost got lost for a moment when I realized there was other people.

"So Matt, how's life treatin' you right now?" Jay asked.

"Pretty good. Thank you for inviting me today by the way." He said.

"No problem. It was for a cause." He said. "Do you have any upcoming roles in any movies?"

"Well, I actually just auditioned last week for a role." He said.

"What movie is it?" He asked.

"It's called 'Tex.' Based on a book by S.E. Hinton." He said.

"Oh yeah, yeah, I've heard about that one. Isn't she that author that also wrote the Outsiders?" Jay asked.

"Yup, she's an amazing author." He said.

"She is indeed. Well good luck on the role Matt." He said.

"Thank you." Matt said.

"Well folks we'll be back in a few minutes after this short break." Jay said. I was still scared to look at Matt.

"You guys wanna go back stage?" Jay asked. I didn't know specifically who he was talking to.

"Yeah, Elly and Matt cmon." Kurt said getting up. I was almost too stunned to do anything. Matt stood up quick and held his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. I was about to actually burst. Dave winked at me as we went by.

We walked a little ways beside each other awkwardly behind Kurt. We made it back stage and he turned to us.

"So, there's still about 20 minutes left in the show." He said thinking. "Matt, do you know your way around this part of New York?"

"Yes sir." He said.

"If you two want you can go like, take a walk for a little bit. Be back here in a about 30 minutes or so." Kurt said. We looked at each other and silently agreed to go walk. Kurt left us and went back to the stage.

Matt nodded his head forward gesturing to go walk on. We got to the exit door and walked out. It was a very a uncomfortable type silence while we walked down the streets of NY.

"So, uh, have you been having a nice time in New York?" Matt asked.

"Yeah.. it's actually rather nice here. I wouldn't mind coming back." I said.

"You should. I like it here." Matt said.

"Have you ever been to Washington?" I asked.

"No, although I do have a cousin that moved there recently. I'm supposed to visit them sometime soon." He said.

"That's nice. Washington is kinda nice too. Although the weather is absolutely unbearable sometimes." I said.

"I've heard. Couldn't be that bad though." He said.

"You'd be surprised. We get snow, much more than needed, every week til like July. Then it just rains every other day. I think I'd rather live in some type of southern state." I said.

"I don't know about that. Depending on where you go, there's nothing but heat." He said.

"I wouldn't mind." I said.

"You'd probably melt, and if you came here you might freeze. I mean you're shivering right now." He said. I laughed because even I didn't realize I was shivering.

"It's just a tad colder here." I said smiling....

Matt's POV

She had a beautiful smile. I realized I should probably go the gentlemanly thing here. I took off my coat and put it around her shoulders.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Why don't we get some coffee, there's a nice little shop a block or two away from here." I said.

"I'd love to, but I don't have any money." She said.

"It's alright, I'll get it." I said.

"Oh, no, you really don't have to. I'll be fine without it." She said.

"No, I want to. Plus it's a really cool place. If you come back I'd like you to know some place to go." I said. I don't know if she got what I meant by that. She looked like she wanted to deny my offer, but she didn't say anything. We walked another block or so and arrived. You could smell it from the outside.

I opened the door for her and we walked to the front.

"What would you recommend I get?" She asked looking at the menu.

"Um... basically anything from the left side right there. It's all really good." I said.

"Okay." She said. She scanned the menu and ordered one of my favorite drinks. I ordered mine and we got our drinks. There were some other people here right now, but not a whole bunch. We sat there in a more comfortable silence and drank our coffee.

She was looking at the window right now. She was really pretty. She was prettier in person, and that's saying something. Her eyes complimented her hair really well. I haven't talked with her much, but she's got a real kind thing about her. Like she's opened to talk about nearly anything, and would help you with anything.

"I wish the sun didn't go down so early." She said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"It feels like the days cut short. Like the sun setting right now would be perfect." She said.

"I guess so. Although, I kind of like it being dark earlier. Gives more time to look at the moon." I said.

"I see that point too." She said. She looked away from the window and at me. She looked away and took my jacket off her arms. It was warm in here to be fair.

"That movie that you auditioned for, Tex, do you think you're going to get it?" I asked.

"I don't know for sure, but I think so. There wasn't too much competition. Emilio Estevez was there, but he was auditioning for Johnny." I said.

"Really?" She asked almost confused. "I wonder if he'll get it. Johnny's supposed to be a dark haired dude. I guess he almost fits the dark blue eye criteria." She said.

"So you've read the book I'm guessing?" I said smiling.

"Yeah, it was one of my favorites. Have you?" She asked.

"I did a week or so ago, I needed to if I wanted a chance to get the role." I said.

"Did you like it?" She asked.

"Yeah. It was nice." I said. She smiled at that. "You know what's weird about the movie though?" I asked.

"Hm?" She responded taking sip of her coffee.

"In the movie, Tex's' horse isn't gonna be called Negrito." I said.

"What?" She said.

"The horse is gonna be called Rowdy." I said.

"That's stupid. Negrito was a cool name." She said. Kind of sounded like she took it personally. 

"That's what I thought. I guess it's easier to say or something like that." I said.

"I guess so. I hope you get the role. It'd be cool." She said.

"I hope so too. It'd be good for my career." I said. She smiled and took a sip of her coffee.

After a little bit we started to leave.
"Hey do you need your jacket back?" She asked as we walked out.

"Um-nah. You can hang onto it til we get back." I said. She looked a little hesitant, but did put it back on. We walked about two blocks when she spoke up.

"Think it's been more than 30 minutes." She said with a slight smile.

"Think he'll be mad at us?" I asked.

"Nah, at worst he'll be upset he had to wait." She said. I laughed a little and kept walking.

"Did you feel that?" She asked after a minute.

"What?" I asked confused.

"It felt like a rain drop." She said.

"I don't feel anything." I said. Almost exactly after I said that a rain drop hit my eye. "Crap. It's about to rain on us."

"Maybe it won't." She said. I shrugged and we kept walking. The rain slowly began picking up. The rain was starting to be more than comfortable.

"Cmon I know a place where there's an a canopy thing we can wait this out under." I said. I grabbed her hand and started to pick up pace towards and old department store. Good timing too because the rain started coming down really heavy. I released her hand and watched for a moment thinking. Her hands were really soft. We sat down on the cement waiting for it to slow down.

"Wanna play hot hands?" She asked after a few minutes.

"Uh...how do you play that exactly?" I asked. I think I remembered what it was, but not exactly.

"Well you put your hands like this." She said grabbing my hand and putting my palms facing up. "And I'll put my hands like this." She said putting hers palms down. "And you'll try and come over and hit the tops of my hands, but I have to try and dodge it."

"Oh yeah, I remember this. I used to play it with my cousin." I said. She smiled and waited for me to start. I wasn't very good at this.

I missed about 5 times in a row before I got her. She kept laughing while we were playing. She had a nice laugh, and seemed to enjoy a lot of the simpler things like this.

We swapped our hand positions and she started trying. She kept messing with me but touching the top of my hand with her finger. She only took two tries to get me. We were caught up in the moment when I realized why we were under here.

"Hey, I think the rain calmed down." I said.

"It did." She said. "Wanna try and get back now?" She asked.

"We ought to, we've been gone for a while now." I said. We both got up and started walking.

"Wanna run?" She asked after a moment.

"I guess, as long as one of us doesn't fall."  I said.

"Well." She said grabbing my hand. "If we do this, both of us will fall, not just one of us." She said smiling. I grinned and we started running. We were about 5 blocks from the place. You could scarcely see it from here.

We kept going at about the same pace while the rain started picking up. We were about 2 blocks away when Elly started to fall. I barely managed to grab her arm before she fell. She was at a diagonal angle with me holding on. I quickly got her up and she was laughing the whole time.

"Looks like it also made it to where neither of us would fall." I said. She smiled at that and we started off walking again since the rain was slowly decreasing. We were about a block away when a yellow car started coming to a stop.

"Wait." She said. "I think that might be-" she was cut off by a honk. The car's window rolled down and Kurt stuck his head out the window.

"About time you two showed up." He said. We walked up to the car at his window.

"What took y'all so long?" He asked.

"We got caught up by the rain." She said.

"I can tell, you're both drenched." He said.

"Sorry about that." She said.

"Eh." He said. "Hey Matt, do you have a ride? There were no other cars at the place."

"No, I just take a cab back." I said.

"Here, why don't you just let us give you a ride back, we got nowhere else to be." Kurt said. I looked at Elly to see her smiling at me.

"Okay, my house is about 20 minutes from here though." I said.

"That's not a problem. Just tell me where to go." Kurt said.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem, now get in." He said. We went and got in the left side of the car. Elly sat in the middle between me and Chad.

This nights actually turned out a lot nicer than I thought. It was a bit awkward at first, but not horribly. She was sort of leaned against me right now since she was in the middle. She was wearing my jacket, I took her to get coffee, and we basically ran around town. We drove for a while while I told him where to turn and all of that.

The ride came to an end and I had to leave her. I was about to get out when I forgot something. I took the piece of paper with my number on it and handed it to her. She looked at it confused and opened it. She instantly smiled when she realized it. I got out and went to Kurt's window.

"Thank you so much for taking me home and letting me hang out with Elly." I said.

"No problem man. You're welcome to visit us anytime. You're a pretty cool kid." He said. I was honored to be completely honest. I waved bye to the them and started towards my house. I didn't get too far when I heard Elly.

"Matt wait, you need your jacket back." She said. I turned and thought for a second.

"Hold onto it for me." I said. I could see her almost go red from here.

"Okay, bye." She said after a moment. I said bye and went in to my house. I practically ran to the window to see her drive off.

"Matt is that you, honey?" I heard my Mom say.

"Yeah I'm down here." I said. She came down stairs and looked at me.

"Where's your jacket?" She asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 685 70
Uhhh, hi. I like men <3
38.6K 1K 41
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, Two teenaged losers find each other. These best friends bring out the good and bad of each other. As both Kurt and Y/n rise to fame...
14.4K 393 30
[ Dave Grohl โ™ก Kurt Cobain ] #1 in nirvana ๐Ÿค˜ "Daddy.. Where's Mommy?" "I don't know.. Frances. I don't know." โš ๏ธTW: HEAVY Drug use. Mother abandonme...