Lealtà {18+}

Bởi KIXKX_WRITES

He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man... Xem Thêm

LEALTÀ-Introduction
LEALTÀ-Chapter one
LEALTÀ-Chapter two
LEALTÀ-Chapter three
LEALTÀ-Chapter four
LEALTÀ-Chapter five
LEALTÀ-Chapter six
LEALTÀ -Chapter seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter eight
LEALTÀ-Chapter nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter ten
LEALTÀ -Chapter eleven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twelve
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fourteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fifteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter sixteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter seventeen
LEALTÀ -Chapter eighteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter nineteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-two
LEALTÀ-Chapter twenty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-five
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-six
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-eight
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-five
LEALTÀ- Chapter Thirty-six
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-seven - LAST CHAPTER PART I
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-nine - LAST CHAPTER PART II

LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-two

165 3 4
Bởi KIXKX_WRITES

Chapter thirty-two. As hell begin.

Nicola Castello
____

"Men! Get ready for everything. Pray, talk and prepare your minds. Neka je Bog s tobom."  I say to them. It's important to let them know that they have time to pray. Not everyone have something to belive in...but they do pray to get back to their families.
(Let god be with you)

"Desta. How are you feeling?" Kimberly comes forward and ask me. I shrig my shoulders and look up at the sky. "I just want this shit to be over...and I need to get revenge for my mother and sister. And I won't let him get away with this." I look down, into her eyes. The sun is about to to settle down, and when it does...

It's time to fight.

_

"Custode. Are you done?" I push the earpiece in my ear and ask Kian, or more today. Custode.

"Si" I hear his low voice. And now I know it's time.

"orario dello spettacolo." I smile as I say to everyone.
(Show time)

"Angelo, Leon, it's your time to shine. Don't let me down!" I say to them. And they do as they're told.

"Kimberly. Come with me!" I pull out my gun, with the silencer on it. I might need to use my gun and not my knife at some points. And it's important that it won't do much noise. And I bet that Giovanni doesn't have an idea that we're here.

Fucking bastard!

Me and Kimberly begins to run to the nearest window. I put my hands together so that she can reach the window, and I soon after her.

"We're in." I say into the earpiece. We walk slowly towards the door where we're supposed to meet with Kian. But he's not here...

"Shit!" I mutter to myself. "What is it?" Kimberly looks around us. I don't answer her.

Because we don't have time.

Six men of Giovanni's is coming up behind us, and we need to kill them all. Just the two of us. But before they can see us, we're getting pulled into the room behind us. And the door closes just before their eyes.

"Fuck that was close!" Kian laughs. I turn around and put the gun towards his throat. "You could've fucking killed us you puttana!" I growl at him. He looks me dead in the eyes, and laughs.

"Sad I didn't." He gives me a smile and I put the gun down.

"You piece of shit." Kimberly says to him. And he walks closer to her. I'm not thinking straight  right now. He takes slow steps towards her. But she doesn't even budge.

"Don't compare me to him, dear." Kian smiles. Kimberly gives him a wicked smile back, and just walks behind him. "We don't have time to play kitten and mouse, pussy. Now come on!" She says as she goes to the next place we're supposed to go. We open the window and Kian jumps out, and we soon after him.

I never said that I loved Kian but he's my friend. But he needs to learn how to respect what's mine. And he needs to learn that he's not the one in charge.

"Kian, what now?" I asks him. We are now standing on the backside of the mansion. Most of the guards should be dead by now, so we should not have to worry much about them.

"Now we need to find Giovanni. It shouldn't be that hard. So tell me Castello. Where is the mighty Giovanni when he needs to relax?" Kian smiles at me with a knowing look. Kimberly looks at us as I make eye contact with Kian, and gives him the same knowingly smile back.

"Fuckes a whore." I smile. And he nods. "This way. We need to get inside of the basement, but we need to do it quietly. He probably has guards down there too, but I will take care of them...you two need to kill him. And do it nice and easy." Kian looks at me with a worried look on his face.

"I won't make it an easy death for him. And he knows it too." I look towards Kimberly and she nods. None of us likes him. And me....I fucking hate him. And I will never forget how he must've betrayed Charlotte and so her sister. She might be down there too...

_

"Go,go, go!" Kian whisper-shout to us. We're now inside the basement, trying to get passed the guards. Kian is behind us with Angelo, killing the guards. And we need to get inside the door, but as we get closer...

We need a password.

"Shit!" I punch the wall. I close my eyes as I try to think of something Giovanni would have chosen. "How will we get in now?" Kimberly looks frustrated as I open my eyes in my own frustration.

"I don't know...I have to try something, but it might take a while if we're not lucky." I start to type in random numbers. But anger taking over my body, as everything is wrong. I have now one last try...and if this is wrong, I will need a fingerprint to come inside.

"I might know it. But I'm not sure." I say under my breath to Kimberly, as my fingers start to type the code.

1990

"Why that?" Kimberly asks me as she sees what I'm about to type.

"The year I'm born." I say. And then it happens.

The gunshot is loud and it makes both of us turn around in both shock and some fear. Angelo's body can be seen falling down on the ground, him grabbing onto his side, but at the same time. The door opens and the display turns green.

"ANGELO!" Kimberly shouts as she tries to run to him, but I quickly grab onto her and pull her inside. Closing the door behind us.

"I'm sorry, but we need to keep going. I will call down Alexandro and Julio! I promise you, Miele. But right now...we need to make sure Giovanni dies." I take my both hands on either side of her face, tears streaming down her face. She nods and I kiss her forhead, before I talk into the earpiece.

"Alexandro, Julio. Basement now! Man down, I repeat man down!!" I hear them in my ear but I start to make my way more into the room. We are met by another door, but with no password needed. Only for us to push the handle down.

I look behind me at Kimberly. She looks at the door, nervously. I push the handle down gently. I can feel some nervousness in my body. If everything goes right as in my mind, we will have nothing to worry about. But with Angelo already being shot...I'm not sure everything will.

The door opens and the room in front of us is more like a office, but at the same time a bedroom. We walk further into the room, noises can be heard, sounding more like...someone having sex.

We continue to walk as quiet as possible, and we can see the bed. Giovanni and Nira. They're having sex, and have no idea on what's happening behind them. Not a single thought.

Kimberly looks disgusted. But I'm used to the sight of my father fucking another woman. And I feel all emotions inside of me coming through. Nira doesn't have any clothes on, but Giovanni has everything on.

I pull out my gun, and I pull the trigger. Making the bullet penetrate Nira's skull. Giovanni flies up the bed in fear, as he looks behind himself. He's shocked and I can see the fear in his eyes. He did not see this coming. Never in a million years.

He pulls the zipper up, and then pulls his hands up in the air. "How the fuck did you two get in?" He says. The look in his eyes and face is something I'll never forget.

"You're not very smart to have my birth year as the password. And the guards here is so fucking easy to kill. Did you hire children?" I say, my gun pointed at him. Kimberly has her knife pulled out, but she doesn't do anything else then watching. Just like me.

"Cazzo! Right..." he looks down on the floor, in shame I suppose. Then he doesn't say a word. Just silence filling the room. Before I speak up, getting rid of the tension.

"I've waited for this day, Giovanni Castello. The day that I'll finally get to kill you, and make you suffer. Just like you did to me, and everyone else. And I will enjoy every fucking minute of it. Trust me," I begin to make my way towards him. But he steps back, soon he will hit the wall behind him.

"Listen Nicola, I never meant to hurt you, son...I just wanted to let you see the real world. The world is a bitch, and someone like you knows that!" He let out a nervous laugh, but he soon stops as his back hits the wall. And I'm coming closer, he looks at me. Fear crippling in his face, and he swallows the saliva in his mouth.

"Someone like me? You created me at first. You destroyed me more then a human being can be. But never forget who wrote the rules in the under world, padre mio." I say with my voice low.
(Father mine)

"Non ho mai avuto intenzione di ucciderti! Volevo solo sentire il potere per una volta ogni tanto!" He says, his hands shaking.
(I never had plans on killing you! I just wanted to feel power for once in a while)

"Sì? avresti dovuto pensarci prima di uccidere mia madre e mostrarci quei nastri!" I get closer to him, making him flinch. I pull out my knife and push it against his throat.
(Yeah? you should have thought of that before you killed my mother, and showing us those tapes)

He shakes and sounds escaping from his mouth.

"May god be fucking with you." I look him dead in the eyes, as I punch him in the jaw. Making him fall down onto the floor, spitting out blood.

"Kimberly I need you to get out of here. Go and check on Angelo." She does as I say and runs out, and I hear the door shut.

"You're a fucking disgusting piece of shit!" I growl at the man on the floor. I pull him up in his hair, making him grunt in pain. His eyes shutting at the sharp pain in his scalp.

"Look at what Adam fucking did to me. And you where there all the time!" I point at my face, at the soon all healed scar. And he's seen the scars on my back and torso.

"Son...I never knew what he would do to you." He says. His jaw red and swollen.

"I will make sure that you can never ever fucking speak in your life again. And then, I will send you to the mafia prison. Making sure everyone there knows who you are, and that you are the reason most of them are sitting there, and they will kill you." He looks at me with wide eyes.

In the under world we have our own prison. For people in the mafia who's betrayed others, or killed other bosses. This is a ugly world, but it is necessary.

I take the knife, and I open his mouth with my fingers. Giovanni screams as I pull out his tongue, and cut it off with the knife. He falls to the ground, coughing up blood. I kick him in the stomach, which makes him cough up more blood.

But I'm not done yet.

I bend down to his level. His eyes looking at me with fear, and finally the look I've been waiting for all this time.

"I will not haunt you anymore. Because now I finally have you in my hands. And you will never get away." I push the knife into his hand, the knife penetrating his hand and down into the wood floor. So now he's stuck there. And I know he won't try to escape.

"I will come back once again, and then I will sending you to the prison. Where you should be killed, and your limbs should be torn off of your body." I stand up. Going back to the bed where Nira's body is laying. I take the guns, knifes and all the weapons. I go through his clothes on his body before I walk out through the door. Knowing that he doesn't have a single weapon in his presence.

(Please play "Tessa" by Steve Jablonsky)

I walk out to the hall, where I see everyone. Kimberly is on the floor, trying to do something. But I can't see from here. I need to get closer. And as I do my breathing stops. The air in my lungs are being pushed out. The blood in my body freeze. And the feeling in my body disappears.

Angelo's lifeless body is on the ground. Alexandro doing CPR, and Kimberly trying to get Angelo back. He's barely consciousness.

"ANGELO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DIE ON ME!" Kian shouts, him taking over Alexandro. And for the first time in my life. I can see Kian Santos cry. A tear is sliding down his cheek, and goosebumps erupt on my body.

And before I can say anything I snap back into reality.

"Get back!" I push Kian to the side as I take over. Me having much more strength. I can feel and hear Angelo's ribs cracking in the process of the CPR, and I feel disgusted for the first time doing it. "Angelo! Think of Ella, she can't live without you!" Sweat is dripping down Alexandro's forhead. His hands on his lap, just trying to understand what's happening.

"Angelo fucking Sandes! Don't even think about leaving me. You're so fucking important. And Ella...she CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!" I yell. I push down harder, blood pouring out from his body. And I can see how he becomes more pale in his face and body. His temprature sinking.

"shiit!" I yell out. "Kimberly I need you to push on his wound." I tell her, she looks so scared but do as she's told. She takes Alexandro's shirt as he gives it to her, pushing it into the wound, trying to stop the bleeding as much as she can.

"Nicola...I don't think he's gonna make it..." Kimberly whispers to me. Sitting in front of me. But I won't listen.

"Julio!!!" I yell, trying to find him in the crowd. He steps forward.

"Is it possible to make a blood transplantation here?" I ask, my breath going on like crazy as I continue to so CPR. Angelo's body jerking under my hands. Every second that passes, is one more second away to try to save him.

"Yes." Julio takes a bag that's given to him by one of the men. He pulls out a big needle, and I see everyone's eyes widen. Julio pull out a plastic bag and everything that's needed to make it happen.

"Good. I need you to push that needle into my arm so that Angelo can get more blood. You need to take everything that's needed so he can be alive!" I yell, Alexandro pushed me to the side and he continues to do CPR. Julio looks hesitant at first.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME!" I yell. He sits down besides me and do as he's told.

As he pushed the needle into my arm I wince. Fuck that shit hurted more then I thought. But the adrenalin in my body is making me forget about it.

Julio pushes a needle into Angelo's arm as well, and we all watch how my blood goes into him. The room is silent. And I just hope that he will be okay...I can't lose Angelo Sandes. I fucking can't. And I won't let Ella live without her father.

"Take mine too!" Kimberly suddenly says. I shake my head. But she gives me a stare that makes me regret me shaking my head.

"Yes! A human only has 4-5 liter of blood. And he will need more than that! And you can't handle all of that, so take from me too." Julio does as he's told once again, and soon, Kian says the same thing too.

"Take from me too."

Julio has now put needles in our arms. And all of us three is donating blood just to make sure that Angelo survives.

"Pulls check..." alexandro breathes out, tiredness coming through his body. His finger sliding under Angelo's neck. And we all wait, for Alexandro to feel...something.

"I GOT PULSE!" We all begin to yell out of relief. The anxitey leaving my chest.

And suddenly, Angelo starts to move.

"Ahh fuck, my body!" He says out in pain.

"Schhh, don't speak. Just listen, you've been shot, and you need to take it easy. Everythings fine now. But you've lost a lot of blood." Julio explains to him. He looks confused, but when he sees us having needles in his arm he gets what's happening. He lays his head back down on the ground and takes a deep breath. Tears sliding down his face. Kimberly wipe them away, making him look up at her.

"I thought I died." Angelo says. And a whimper coming out from his lips. I can feel myself getting emotional.

"No. You're not going to die. But you were dead. You scared the shit out of us!" I chuckle, making him too laugh. But he stops as it hurts.

"You need to lay still! We need to take you to the hospital. Everything will be okay." Julio says. Angelo listens. And he lays down, still as he can.

_

"Yeah Daddy's fine." Angelo kisses Ella on the forhead. It's been three days. Since Angelo got shot. But not very much has happened since.

I sent Giovanni to the mafia prison and I haven't heard a word of him. I'm pretty sure that they killed him already. And me and Kimberly talked a little bit yesterday, before we went to sleep. And I concluded that I would legally change my name to Desta.

My mother were the one who wanted me to be called Desta, and my father wanted Nicola. So I will change it to Desta. Because that's my real name.
_

All the men are gathered in the office. Where I am to tell about the news I got. I'm excited, because I've wanted to do this for a long time. But I just never did it.

"So, what are we waiting for, hey?" I put out my cigarette on the ashtray in front of me. Before I speak up, holding the piece of paper in my hand.

"So. As you all know, my name was Desta. But I changed it to my middle name, Nicola. And as the years has been moving on, and times changed. I've decided I need to get back to my old name. So this...is the death of Nicola Castello and the birth of Desta Castello."

Everyone raises from their chairs and celebrate the news. I know that everyone is happy for me, on this one. They all know my story, and they all got my back.

And that's how I want it to be. Always, and ever.

____

Thoughts?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
2.1M 55.2K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
2.1M 51K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...
1.1M 21.5K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...