LealtĂ  {18+}

By KIXKX_WRITES

He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man... More

LEALTĂ€-Introduction
LEALTĂ€-Chapter one
LEALTĂ€-Chapter two
LEALTĂ€-Chapter three
LEALTĂ€-Chapter four
LEALTĂ€-Chapter five
LEALTĂ€-Chapter six
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter seven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eight
LEALTĂ€-Chapter nine
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter ten
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eleven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twelve
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter fourteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter fifteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter sixteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter seventeen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eighteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter nineteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-one
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-two
LEALTĂ€-Chapter twenty-three
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-four
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-five
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-six
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-seven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-eight
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-nine
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-two
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-three
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-four
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-five
LEALTĂ€- Chapter Thirty-six
LEALTĂ€ - Chapter thirty-seven - LAST CHAPTER PART I
LEALTĂ€ - Chapter thirty-nine - LAST CHAPTER PART II

LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-one

168 7 4
By KIXKX_WRITES

Chapter thirty-one. Let me go...let me go.

Nicola Castello
____

Not very much has happened since the "meeting" if you could call it so...no one has reached out from Devine's mafia, so Giovanni has probably taken over the whole shit.

As I'm standing in the bathroom, I adjust my tie. I take one last look before I go out, into the bedroom. Kimberly is standing there, waiting for me to go.

"You look really good. Let's go my love." She says. I take her hand, as I look at her. Her black hair is in a high ponytail, dark makeup around her  eyes and the black dress fits her perfectly. We walk downstairs, everyone there waiting for us.

"So what will we do when we come to the church?" Kian speaks up, as the whole mansion is quiet.

"We will burry Ivanna. The burial she deserves, and then...we will all go home. Begin with the plans with Giovanni. And hope that this shit will soon be over." I answer. He gives me a nod. I pull out the black sunglasses from my pocket, and put them on my face. I don't want everyone to see me.

The drive to the graveyard was quiet. Kimberly didn't say much and I do appreciate that. I need some thinking silence and I don't have the right thinking road right now. We arrive just in time, and we all walk inside the church.

And there she is. In the big, white casket. A photo of her, but just as a kid...because there's no photo of her as an adult. And it burns so hard in my chest. She didn't get to expierence the world the right way. It hurts so fucking bad...

We sit down, me and Kimberly in the front row. Kimberly holding my hand. Silence is in the church, as the priest starts to talk.

After the speech of the priest, it's time to put flowers on her casket. And my heart sinks miles down. And breaks in the process. Tears starts to run down my cheek, but I swipe them away. I hold the red rose in my hand. And as I'm in front of her, I bow down on my knee.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't save you, mio angelo." My voice breaks mid sentance. But I clear my throat. I put the rose on her casket, and I stand up. Walking back to the seat.
(My angel)

And one by one, my men lay a red rose on her casket. Kimberly first, then Angelo and so on. I can't belive that my little sister is in there. Dead. And I can't belive how scared she must've been all this time...she must have hated her life. And I don't blame her...

_

The funeral is done but there is one thing I need to do before I go home...

"Kimberly, stay here. I'm right back." I say. She doesn't say anything, just accept my words.

(Please play "rosyln" by Bon iver, st Vincent)

I walk besides all the old and new gravestones. One by one, one soul in every casket beneath my feet. Until I'm at the one I'm supposed to be at.

I look at it. I take off my sunglasses and bend down. So that I can touch the stone. My hand grazing it, with careful steps.

"Hey Ally. Hey, Lexos my beautiful boy..." I let out a breathy laugh, as a tear slide down my cheek. And I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I know it's been a while but there is something I need to tell you, Ally. I loved you...I really, really did. But it's time to-" Tears now floading down my cheeks. I looked down onto the ground, I tried to compose myself.

"It's time for me to let you go. And I hate myself for it...but I can't- I can't keep chasing your shadows. I need to move on, and I think that I have found the right way to do it. I have found the love of my life. Don't take me wrong...you will always be my first wife, the mother of my child. But I-" I cry more. Drying away the tears. I take a deep breath before I continue.

"I need to move on. It only hurts more if I keep thinking about you the way I do. I love you Ally, I always will! But I need to keep going. And I can't do that if your ghost is with me...and this breaks my heart...shit." I dry away the tears with my fingers. I look up at the sky. The sky is pink...

Ivanna's favourite coulour.

"I'm here to say goodbye from your ghost. I will come here, to clean your and Lexos grave and that...but I can't let you come with me. I need to move on. With Kimberly. And I know that you understand. So please...let me go." I take out the necklace out of my pocket. My hands shaking in the process.

"Thank you so much for everything. Please...let your soul be at peace." I put the necklace on the grave. And as I take my hands back I make a cross on my chest, and a kiss towards the sky. I rise from the ground, and as I do...I feel two hands around me. I look back, and see Kimberly with tears in her face.

"She's so proud of you." She says and smiles at me. I nod my head. I turn around and she hugs me, hard.

"I love you Kimberly...and I think my soul is at peace now..." I say and smile down at her.

"Yeah?" She smiles. She chuckles and dry her tears away with her hand. "I love you, Desta. So, so much." She gives me a kiss on the lips. Making me feel complete.

I turn around towards Ally's grave.

"I will leave now. Let me go...let me go. " I say and takes a deep breath. I interwine my fingers with Kimberly's and we start to walk to my car. We don't say anything. Just...keep being in the moment.

And I feel the huge stone off of my chest...

I'm finally over it.

_

Three weeks has passed since everything. The incident with Adam, Giovanni and the funeral of my sister. And it's finally time to attack Giovanni.

"Let's go through it all once again." I say, everyone nods. Everyone is just waiting for my command. But I need to know that exactly everyone knows what to do.

"Kian. You will go inside and lock up all the doors, windows and the basement. I need you to kill all the guards on the top floor, not a single sound from it!" I point my finger at Kian. He nods, as he loads his gun and puts it in his waist band.

"Angelo, you're going to go with Leon, you both know the routines. You will lead us through the mansion, the steps and give us warnings."

And I keep doing this with everyone, until I'm satisfyed.

"And for you Kimberly..." I look to my right. Kimberly sitting there and waiting for me to go through her task once again.

"You will be with me. But if something goes wrong, I need you all to get her out of there. Don't think about me, I can handle my own problems. But Kimberly, you will be by my side, guiding me through the steps and helping me with any kind of...'problems' " she nods and everyone does now know what to do.

"Men...get ready to kill. The night is young!" Everyone is dismissed, to their cars.

"Kimberly." I stop her as she's almost out of the office. She looks at me with her brown eyes and her black hair lose on her back.

"Listen to me. I need you to somehow get yourself behind Giovanni. I know it's scary, but trust me...I got your back. You need to try to shoot him - but not so that he dies! Leave that to me. Just shot him in the leg, or arm. And then you get the hell out of there!" I put my arms on her shoulders, making her understand. Everything that can possibly go wrong tonight, can happen. But I will not risk my queen for it. Never.

"Understood." She says, straight. "Goodgirl." I give her a heated kiss on the lips. And she smiles at me as we pull apart.

"Let the fun begin, Miele." I wink at her before we make out way out to the cars.

Let the fucking fun begin!

____

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
409K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
13.5K 403 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...