Precious [Trash of the Count...

By RielleVinly

'How many time have they kill me?' 'I hope the dragon still have the will to live...' 'I can't died yet... It... More

*OC Info*
*Prologue*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
Thank you
*19*
✨New Book✨
*20*
✨New Book 2✨
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
✨Q & A✨
*28*
✨1K Special✨Q & A✨
*29*
*30*
A Little Help
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*38*
*39*
*40*
!ON HOLD!
Why?...
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
Wonderful (Sarcasm)
Teasing My Reader Because I'm Stressed Out
*45*
*46*
*47*
Not an Update
*48*
*49*
*50*
Announcement
*51*
*52*
✨ Announcement ✨
Here You Go
Ɨs ɨŧ mɏ fȺᵾłŧ...?
New Book Out!
!New Book Cover!
✨New Book (Again)✨
*53*
Just want to share this-
A/N
*54*
Hello~
*55*
*56*
*Important*
!Spoiler Alert!
Trick you!
*57*
! Announcement !
An Upcoming Book (Again)
NEWS
*58*
I Need Opinion
It's Been Three Years
*59*

*37*

1.6K 94 11
By RielleVinly

Lock answered without any hesitation.

“If it is not just you, who else?”

Lock quickly answered.

“My siblings will do it with me. We are stronger as a group.”

Cale felt the back of his head-turning chilly.

‘No way.’

Lock ruthlessly hit Cale with another mental blow.

“The Blue Wolf Tribe has a famed history of being strong knights. That history-”

“Is not something I need to know about.”

Cale turned away from Lock, who was sitting across from him in the carriage.

But Lock just nodded his head at Cale’s response and started to speak.

“If you do not know, may I explain it to you?”

He asked it in the form of a question, but it looked like he wanted to say what was on his mind. Cale shook his head to say, ‘no.’

“No need.”

“But.”

Cale stared at Lock.

‘You want me to take the ten Blue Wolf Tribe children and you to create a Knights Brigade?’

The lock was someone who was afraid of the Whale Tribe but was willing to attack the Chief of the Whale Tribe for his friends.

‘You want me to take someone who is crazier than some religious fanatics and make him my subordinate?’

“No need to continue speaking about nonsense.”

Cale’s cold voice made Lock’s shoulders sink. Cale did not care about Lock’s reaction at all and started to speak.

“You want young children to become knights? You asked me to protect the children, but your suggestion seems to go against your request.”

If Cale trained them into knights from such a young age, they would become a group of warriors who would be even crazier than religious fanatics. That was a terrible thought.

But most importantly.

“What about their opinions? Why are you deciding for them?”

Cale asked the question to Lock, who had decided for all of his siblings. Lock had a blank expression for a moment, before lowering his head and apologizing.

“I’m sorry.”

“No need to be sorry.”

Cale just casually responded to Lock who slightly raised his head.

“But since I know what it is you want from me, I will think about what I want in return.”

Of course, he had already thought about what he wanted. He didn’t need it now, but in about 3 months, an ancient power that could be used to make Cale money would appear in a dangerous mountain. It would exist for only 6 months, and someone like Lock in his berserk mode transformation would be best to climb that mountain.

‘If I sell that ancient power to the Queen of the Jungle, even if our territory goes broke, I will have enough money to indulge for the rest of my life.’

He would naturally raise the price before selling it, but he didn’t think there was anything wrong with raising the price for someone who should have a lot of money.

“Will there be something you need from me?”

Cale let out a sigh at the worried tone in Lock’s voice. Cale asked once more, as Lock seemed even more concerned.

“Don’t ask such an obvious question. Of course, I will need your help.”

Ah. Lock let out a gasp and then nodded his head.

“Yes. I will do whatever it is you ask of me. Please let me know once you come to a decision.”

“Sure.”

Cale said that before taking a small money pouch out of his pocket and throwing it to Lock. Lock caught the pouch as Cale explained the reason for the money.

“You’re seeing your siblings for the first time in a while, so go take them on a tour of the capital.”

“...A tour?”

“Yes. Isn’t this your first time in a city like the capital? Go treat them to some delicious food too.”

‘I can only have a relaxed discussion with Billos if none of you is there.’

“On and Hong will go with you, so you will not get lost.”

Meeeeeow.

Meow.

On and Hong, who was quietly sitting in the carriage, announced their presence after hearing Cale’s statement and approached Lock. They then patted Lock’s leg with their front paws.

“Stop it, On, Hong. It tickles.”

Lock caressed their heads like it was cute, but, in Cale’s eyes, the kittens were seriously trying to attack Lock. Cale watched this and started to think.

‘I should leave the wolf children to Hans later. Otherwise, I will need to find a babysitter for them.’

Cale thought it would be great if it was someone who could cook well and keep things clean. Cale was thinking about people who could babysit the wolf children other than Hans when he thought about Beacrox, Ron’s son and the second chef. Thinking about Beacrox made Cale’s expression stiffen.

Beacrox was good at cooking, kept things clean, and had a positive reputation within the Henituse family as someone respectful and normal. However, none of that mattered to Cale, since he knew that Beacrox was a lunatic who loved torture. He could not let such a person taint the pure wolf children’s minds.

‘I also need to send him off with Choi Han. Maybe he can a thing or two from Eve as well.’

He wasn’t necessary, but, in the novel, Beacrox went with Choi Han and Rosalyn to the Breck Kingdom to torture the Grand Admiral. Cale was debating about who would be good to take care of the wolf children when the carriage arrived at the inn Billos and the wolf children were located.

Cale got off the carriage before speaking to Lock.

“Follow me.”

Cale patted the nervous Lock’s shoulder, and Lock walked into the inn with On and Hong in his arms.

“Welcome to the Scent of Grapes! How may I help you?”

Cale responded to the young attendant’s greeting and immediately headed for the back door. The people Choi Han brought with him were all residing in the villa in the back area of the inn.

The attendant tried to follow him, but Cale stopped him and walked to the villa door before motioning to Lock.

“You open the door since it is your younger siblings.”

“Huh? Yes!”

Lock put the kittens down and grabbed the handle. This was his first time seeing his younger siblings since he had his berserk transformation. Cale slowly moved back, because he had a bad feeling that he probably should not see what was beyond the door.

Click.

The lock turned the doorknob and opened the door. They could see the inside of the villa as soon as the door was opened. It was a comfortable looking space. He could see that Eve had arrived faster than him. She seems to be playing with the young one.

“Sigh.”

However, Cale took two more steps backward immediately. It was an instinctive movement.

“Hyung!”

“Hyung!”

“Oppa!”

“Lock Oppa!”

10 children rushed toward Lock, and Lock ran toward them as well. An emotional reunion was happening in front of Cale’s eyes, but Cale was overwhelmed at the sight of ten wolf children in front of him. Eve walked toward Cale and hold his hand. She seems to be nervous after seeing them crowding Lock.

At the same time, there was someone that Cale was happy to see.

“...Young master.”

“Long time no see, Billos.”

Cale had told Billos to go to this villa. Cale could see that Billos was nervous underneath his smile and looked to the person approaching them from behind Billos.

“Nice to meet you, young master Cale.”

“Are you the merchant who came with Choi Han?”

-To be continued...-

I am currently sick but I'm also trying to update the book for my absence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.3K 7
Basically, this story is about the world of TBOAH reacting to Cale's journey of being constantly lost in other worlds because of his mother's artifac...
9K 263 14
(HIATUS?,DISCONTINUED??) a child that fate has been destroyed..,erased. awake in a new time.. with no memories.. she who was supposed to die. a kind...
13.7K 596 17
Maybe fate still gave him hope, another chance for redemption. "Master Cale, shall I throw them in the chambers?" "Go ahead. Make sure to prepare a f...
9.7K 343 21
TCF one shot's every chapter~ Please! The cover photo isn't mine if anyone knows the artist please let me know so that I can put on the credits!