You don't need a guardian ang...

By Lahvee

What if MC received a guardian angel? Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the arts used More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 22 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (? P.O.V)
Chapter 32 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 36 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Kegan's P.O.V)
A/N

Chapter 39 (Kegan's P.O.V)

128 6 3
By Lahvee

"Close the door will you dear brother," the golden demon in front of us nodded to the back and I hear Luke yelp in surprise from beside me when the door suddenly slammed shut as a similar demon with salt and pepper hair appeared out of nowhere.

"I was wondering where your twin was... Aeron wasn't it?" The Avatar of Envy glared at the second demon as he passed him.

"Ah, good to know that you remember my brother Leviathan," the golden one grinned.

"We have a deal to settle, I don't plan on forgetting any of your faces anytime soon," there was a slight snarl in his voice which took me by surprise. This is a new side to the third born, a side I never saw before. He's usually the shy and awkward type around people other than his brothers... he's even shy and awkward around MC sometimes but the Leviathan standing in front of all of us right now si nothing like the Leviathan I knew. He's brimming with confidence, anger and... envy.

"Ohoho, now this is the Grand Admiral of Hell's Navy that I was expecting," wait, Grand Admiral of Hell's Navy? Leviathan?

"So it's the two of you that had been messing around with MC," the first born glared at them, "and even have the audacity to call yourselves superior than Lord Diavolo?" I never thought his glare could be deadlier but there it is.

"It would be more insulting if it weren't coming from demons such as yourselves," Barbatos shakes his head. "But an insult towards the prince is still an insult and will not be unaccounted for. Not to mention, you two also dared to harm the exchange student despite the given terms and rules," he adds with a piercing glare at the twin demons.

"Oh right, Lucifer, the once mighty angel now fallen and the right hand man of the future king of Devildom and Barbatos, the mysterious butler that no one seems to know where you came from, always there to protect the oh so mighty Lord Diavolo,"

"Do I have to remind you that I am the strongest demon in the whole Devildom?" The demon prince answers without missing a beat.

"Of course not your highness, it was just a little joke," the golden demon grins.

"And I suppose you think it's a funny one?" Satan replies.

"I would've thought Lucifer was funnier," the youngest drawls out with a glare.

"Belphie not right now..." His twin whispers.

"Your twin doesn't seem to be a chatty person," Diavolo nods to the second demon.

"Ah right, well Aeron never been one to be very talkative but he is an expert when it comes to... flirting and seducing, much more so than me,"

"His talent could never beat mine even if he tried," the fifth born shakes his head.

"Well how can anyone ever beat the Avatar of Lust when it comes to seducing? You would be far more superior than any of us in that matter Asmodeus," the second demon finally speaks for the first time and his silvery voice caught me off guard. I could feel Asmodeus' power of seduction even from afar and this demon's voice, Aeron, is a close enough imitation of Asmodeus' power.

"Well I suppose we all know each other except for me right? Excuse my manners-"

"I, personally, would never have thought you have any manners, Arden," Barbatos cuts him off.

"Well well, looks like Barbatos here already knows who I am,"

"It is one of my job after all to help the Young Master with school business,"

"So that's your name," Leviathan interrupts.

"Ah right, I assume Leviathan would be the one waiting for it the longest now,"

"I told you to be more polite Arden," his twin interrupts.

"I'm surprised you even know things such as politeness exists," Lucifer comments.

"We do go to RAD after all, we're not completely dumb though you have to admit that the word 'polite' and 'demon' aren't really what most people expect to match hm? I'm sure our angel guest would agree, don't you Kegan?" Arden shifts his gaze to look at me, flashing a smile in the process.

"I..." what am I even expected to answer? I can't deny that what he said is right but... in this situation, I also can't deny that the brothers and even the prince and his butler are more polite than I thought a demon could ever be.

"Oh you're hesitating, I'm pretty sure that means you're struggling to deny what I just said. We also have our little angel here, what say you Luke?"

"I did think demons could never be polite but Lord Diavolo, Barbatos and even the brothers showed me that demons could be nicer than I thought was possible!" Luke's face is red as he exclaimed it and I realized that he feels embarrassed to admit that as an angel but he's willing to push it aside... for MC.

"He's grown a lot compared to when he first came here, didn't he?" Solomon comments as he throws a quick glance at Luke.

"You're right," Simeon let out a small chuckle while glancing at Luke before turning to face the twin demons again.

"That was quite a moment," Arden comments.

"Shut your mouth and just hand MC over," there is an unmistakable growl now in the third born's voice, a clear sign of his patience growing thin.

"And what? You'll let us free?"

"You'd be a fool if you think you're getting out of this alive," Lucifer answers him which only earned him a laugh from the golden demon.

"Me and my brother are no fool Lucifer, we knew from the start all of you aren't letting us go that easily if you caught us,"

"And yet you still did it despite the obvious danger," Diavolo notes.

"Of course, it's a little bit unfair, don't you think? That all of you get to spend time with MC and yet we don't. We're curious to as to what makes her so special,"

"And what makes ya think ya deserve to even spend time with MC?" Mammon interrupts.

"What makes you think we don't?" Arden quirks an eyebrow at the second born as Mammon glares at him.

"Spare us of wasting our energy talking to you now give MC back," the youngest throws a death glare at the demon.

"Always wanting to cut straight to the business, you brothers really are a kind," he sighs before snapping his fingers. The whole room starts changing and moving and I hear someone yelp when the floors starts breaking. A gleeful laugh came from Arden as he wave at us from where he is sitting.

"What's happening?" Luke yells when the floor near his feet broke and he almost fell.

"The room was another illusion," Leviathan yells as he pulls Asmodues towards him when the floor he was standing on suddenly breaks.

"Spot on Leviathan! This whole house is actually just an illusion,"

"What is this place then?" Simeon questions.

"A little place me and my brother created as a playground for all of you," Arden grins as he jumps off the bed and it immediately vanishes, Aeron catching MC just in time.

"I've heard about this place..." Satan comments quietly in realization as he stares around.

"What could you possibly mean by that?" Lucifer questions him.

"An... acquaintance of mine told me about a suspicious place he found near some woods. I thought I heard something about this area when we first came but I only realized it now that we are at the suspicious place he had mentioned,"

"Why that is... interesting, you said someone saw this place? But that's... impossible, this area is laced with spells that would immediately alert me if anyone were nearby," Arden stares at the fourth born in surprise.

"Well guess ya spell sucks or maybe that's just you!" Mammon yells.

"Now don't be rude Mammon," Arden shakes his head as a smile plays on his lips, "you wouldn't want your sweet little MC to see you being rude the first thing she wakes up now, do you?"

"What are ya-" The second born never got the chance to finish as the golden demon snaps his fingers to cut him off. At the same time, MC's eyes slowly flutters open.

"MC! Are you alright?!" Luke tries to rush forward but Simeon holds him back.

"L- Luke?" MC blinks her eyes slowly as she takes in the sight of all of us. "Levi? Everyone? Wha-" everything that was happening must have came back to her as her eyes widen and her eyes snap towards Arden. "You."

"Yes, me, hello my darling, did you sleep well?" He took MC's hand and immediately pulls her into his embrace.

"Take your hands off her," the Avatar of Envy growls as he watch MC struggle to push herself away from the demon, "and don't you dare call her your 'darling',"

"Have you never heard of the words 'sharing is caring' Leviathan?"

"You said it yourself, we're demons, we don't do sharing," he narrows his eyes, "especially not me, the Avatar of Envy." This truly is a new side to Leviathan, one that I think even the others rarely see, maybe never even saw before. Is he like this because MC is in danger or is there something else?

"Ahahaha! I like this side of you! We really should be friends Levi!"

"If you don't let her go right now and if you dare to call me Levi again, I'll make sure you'll die in my own two hands," there was no mistaking the anger, the envy and the possessiveness in his voice.

"Excuse me for intruding in your argument but where does that hole go to?" Satan intrudes as he stares at the newly created hole in the floor that separates us from MC and the twin demons.

"Excellent question Satan! Unfortunately, even I don't know that answer,"

"What do you mean you don't know the answer?" Diavolo frowns.

"You see, what is there to be under hell? The only way to know is to go down right?" He raise his eyes, full of mischief and a pride, "you want me to let go of her right? Well here you go, say good bye to your precious little human!" He says with glee as he let's go of MC.

Everything seems to be happening in slow motion. I felt helpless as I hear MC's scream pierce through the air and she falls. That was until I hear someone else scream.

"No!" Without any hesitation, the Avatar of Envy jumped after her.

A/N: AHHH I'm so sorry for the very long disappearance. I really did went MIA without any warning, didn't I? Forgive me for that.  I still had my final exams back then but luckily I'm done with that now! But I also had writer's block and I'm feeling stress rn having to be at home but here's a new chapter! I receive a lot of notifications of people adding my story into their reading list and while that does make me happy, it also makes me so worried bcs I wasn't sure if my stories lived up to your expectations. Personally, I do think this one sucks a little bcs I regret the pov i chose to write this in (I'm happy with the prologue tho). And most of you guys don't really say anything which is fine but those who do leave a comment behind, thank you so much! Even if the comments aren't really anything and there's barely any at that but anytime i get a comment it feels with so much serotonin! I promise that the next chapter won't be long now but if i break my promise, feel free to demand it from me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 5.3K 28
The title says it all. So please enjoy your time with those handsome demons ;)
58.3K 1K 10
There's a severe lack of male xreaders and I want to make one for Obey Me! I will try to do every character, but I will not be doing Luke for obvious...
861 10 12
Collection of shorter stories based on Obey Me SWD. I reserve the rights to none of these characters. Requests are open. Character names will be inc...
329K 4.3K 95
I have finished this book and exited the fandom. Please do not make any requests for this fandom.