Wolfku X Caulifla story(Lemon)

By SonofLightandDark

The art isn't mine and neither is the character. Also Thank you for the love and support I've had in my stori... More

A new start
The training begins
A message from the past

Uncontrolled Emotions(Lemon)

461 5 0
By SonofLightandDark

It was dark and cloudy one night in the woods, Caulifla was making her way through there to make it to a party. But what she didn't think was that the woods was inhabitated.

Caulifla: I hope I make it there in time, I've been looking forward to this for awhile.

She suddenly heard a growl and some twigs snapping as footsteps rapidly pressed against the ground.

Caulifla: Hello? Anyone there? If you are you can come out, this isn't funny.

???:AAWOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!

Caulifla: What the hell?!

She saw a wolf on top of a huge rock, glaring at her with beady eyes.

Caulifla: Hey hey now! I'm not here to disturb you or anything!

The wolf started walking closer and closer and as it came out of the shade, it revealed Goku in his Wolf form.

Caulifla: G-Goku?! What are you doing out here?!

Goku: Because, I turn into a wolf a night. Also, it's mating season.

Caulifla: Oh. Well I'm just going to a party, and thought a short cut through the woods would be faster.

Goku: Well next time, don't go through a forest in the night. I could've killed you.

Caulifla: Yeah I'll be sure not to go through the woods next time.

Goku: Good. Huh? Gasp!

Caulifla: What? What's wrong?

Caulifla said as she turned around and saw the clouds passing the moon.

Caulifla: Oh...

Goku: Grrr! Growl!

Caulifla: Goku! Calm down!

Goku's eyes started to glow blue, and his body temperature was rising as he stared at the moon.

Goku: Caulifla, get away from here! Now!

Caulifla: Okay!

She ran off, hoping that she'd run far enough away from Goku.

She got tired after running for awhile, and then she tried to catch her breath next to a tree.

Caulifla: *Pant pant pant* I hope I got far enough.

Then she heard growling and saw beady eyes in the dark.

Goku: Grrrrr.

Caulifla: Goku wait a second it's me Caulifla.

Goku: I'm not Goku! I'm Wolfku!

Caulifla: Wolfku!

Wolfku is Goku's wolf personality he has when he turns into a wolf and his instincts take over.

Wolfku: And if you've forgotten, it's mating season! And I need you!

Caulifla: Goku hold on! AHH!

Wolfku pounced on Caulifla, glaring at her with his beady blue eyes.

*Shredding noises*

Caulifla: Woah! My clothes!

Wolfku: Now to get you ready. *Licking noises*

Caulifla: Ohhh~ Wolfku, your tongue is so long.~ It's slurping up my wet pussy.~ I can feel it licking from the bottom, all the way to the top, reaching my clitoris.~ Ahhh!~ Your tongue went in?!~ Ohhh my god!~

Wolfku pulled out his tongue, covered in Caulifla's inner fluids.

Caulifla: W-Why'd you pull your tongue out?~ MMM!~ (He shoved his tongue down my throat! It feels so good!) Mmmm!~

Caulifla's eyes rolled up as she was being mouth pleasured. The feeling of Wolfku's tongue wiggling the inside of her neck made her feel ecstasy.

Caulifla: Mmm, ohh~ Wolfku, for a furry creature you can really pleasure a girl with your mouth.

Wolfku: You seem ready to take it in now.~

Caulifla: OH!~ Missionary? I thought you'd do Doggystyle, since you're a Wolf.

Wolfku: Doggystyle isn't the only position I know.~

Caulifla: Hehe. Go ahead, I know you need to relief yourself so just use me til you can control yourself again.~ Gasp! FUCK!~ It's so deep!~ Hah!~ Ahhh!~ Ahh!~ Mmm!~

Wolfku: Grrr! Rrrmph!

Caulifla: Wolfku, kiss me again!~ Mmmm-smoch~.

Wolfku: (She's enjoying this as much as I am. Is this my instincts or is this, love?)

Caulifla: Mmm~(Why am I enjoying this? He's using my body like a doll! I just can't help but think that, I might've had feelings for him when I first saw him!)

Wolfku: Rrgh!~ Grrr!~

Caulifla: Hah!~ AHHH!~ Did you push in your knot?!~ It's so big!~ I can feel your tip in my womb!~

Wolfku: Grrr!~ I can't hold out much longer!~

Caulifla: D-Do it inside me!~ It's okay, you need to relieve yourself from this feeling, I understand!~ (That's not the reason I'm letting him do it and I know it!)

Wolfku: Grrr!~ RRGH!~ AWOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!~

Wolfku splattered his seed in Caulifla's womb as she moaned out "lover's name".

Caulifla: WOLFKUUU!!!~

Wolfku: *Pant pant* Thank you, Caulifla. You helped me relief myself.~

Caulifla: Your welcome.~ It's for you anyway.~

Wolfku: Well normally after a Wolf has mated with his partner, it means they've been marked as territory. But, you can just go.

Caulifla: No. I don't wanna go Wolfku.~ I wanna be yours.~ I wanna be your mate.~

Wolfku: R-Really, are you sure?

Caulifla: Of course I do. I love you Wolfku.~ I love you with all my heart.~

Wolfku blushed immensely, he had grown the same feelings for Caulifla while he mated with her.

Wolfku: I love you too Caulifla.~

Caulifla: So, what happens now?

Wolfku: Now, we go back to my den.

Caulifla: Den?

Wolfku: Don't worry, it's real homey. Modern like.

Caulifla: Okay.(We mated and now I'm moving in, talk about a fast relationship.)

Later on they made it to the den.

Caulifla: Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it was homey.

Wolfku: Yeah, I mean I'm a real person during the day but at night I'm a Wolf.

Caulifla: That explains it.

Wolfku: But yeah, this is where it's all at.

Caulifla: Don't you have any roommates? Friends?

Wolfku: Yeah, but there always out doing whatever. My ex-wife took my pups too, so I live alone.

Caulifla: That's awful, you've got me Goku. I can be your new wife. We can have kids.~

Wolfku: I'd love that.~ Kiss~

Caulifla: Kiss~

Wolfku: We should probably get ready for bed now, after mating awhile ago.

Caulifla: Do you have anything I can wear?

Wolfku: All I have are some sweat pants and this small shirt.

Caulifla: Thanks.

She put on the clothes and laid in bed with her lover as he curled and snuggled up to her.

Caulifla: Goodnight Wolfku, I love you.~

Wolfku: I love you too.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
831K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
130K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
86.8K 2.6K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...