Genshin | Ventixreader(F) | A...

By ameiamei998

She is born as a sacrifice but a will to live... "I like It here...and I don't need to use other people's nam... More

Tale 1
Tale 3
Tale 4
Tale 5
Tale 6

Tale 2

696 14 19
By ameiamei998

"And so, the two later confirm their feeling and have the most handsome son just like his father. And they all live happily ever after!" the bard finish playing his lyre.

"..."

"What do you think? Pretty impressive, rightttttt!!" the bard nudges him.

"It's noooooooot so when you heard them so many times"

The bard look at the boy, speechless "well, my dear son" he sits closer to the boy and put his arm around him "I'd say, it is a beautiful story"

"Ugh" the boy made a disgusting face but the bard laugh instead "you will never know, maybe someday you will find someone who you will go crazy for," said the bard as he laughs

"Heh! Like that day will come!" He huff

"Come here you!" he tries to hug the little boy but the boy pushes him away instead, "Dad! Stop it!" he finally broke free and run far away from him "Hump!"

"Eh~ I'm just trying to give you some love~," the bard said playfully

"Hmph!"

"Haha! You always like your mother when it comes to giving affection" the bard plays his lyre again looking at the big great tree.

  The little boy look at the bard confuse "mom? really?" he sits closer to the bard "How come I didn't know that?!"

"Would you like to hear it?" he smile

The boy quickly nods with his eyes sparkling looking at the bard.

"Hmmm, where do I start?" he Begins to play his lyre again, the little boy listening closer to him.

  Not so far away from them, there are two people walking by. One has blonde hair with her blue dress and another is a floating girl

"Hm? Is that tone-deaf barb?" said the Flying girl "It is him! and is that (child's name)! We should go say hi!" said the flying girl and she forward fly toward the two sitting.

"PAIMON!!" shout the girl

Back to where the bard and his son, he play his lyre gently,

"Tone deaf bard, (c/n)!!!!!" shouts someone behind them, the boy turns around to meet a flying girl and a blonde hair girl running behind.

"Ah! Lumine and Paimon" he smiles "it's been some time since I last saw you two! How your trip to Inazuma"

"Yeah! yeah! Tell us about your trip!" the little boy said excitedly.

"Yes, it been a while venti and (c/n) and Weeeeeeell the trip... it's was...ok?" she sound like she had a great time but at the same time not.

"Haha!" laugh the barb name, Venti "Look like there another story to listen in"

"Whaaaaaat" the boy whine "but I also want to hear about mom..." he pouts.

"Mom? Y/n?" Paimon look at the two

"Yes! Dad is about to tell me what mom is used to be like!"

"Really? Can Paimon also listen in? Paimon always wanted to know about y/n" Paimon said and fly next to the little boy, sitting next to him.

  The girl name Lumine also dropdown on the ground, waiting to listen in "me too, I heard about her but it would be great to know more about her"

  Venti smiles "Alright! If that is what my audience wants I, Venti the bard shall play this tale" he starts playing his lyre, so gently even some small animal gets close to listening to his song.

"Hm, mhm~ da la laa~" (c/n) hums along with the sound of his dad's lyre. the three can't help but laugh at his cute effort.

-----

(back to the past)

Venti POV

  It's almost a week since I first found her, during the week she has been lying sick the whole time. Her fever did not come down at all.

I try to nurse her but got chased away, I mean I try! Well, sort off...

This is the 5th day now if I count correctly. the day she suddenly falls from the sky, if it isn't one of the little birds I wouldn't have known...

I still remember the first shock she looks at me when she landed on my arm.

  Her (h/c) is so Long like the river but especially her (e/c) they were full of tears but the color is so beautiful...𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛.

I shake my head, looking at the girl laying on the bed...still with her fever. I feel her forehead

"They come down a bit now..." I sigh* in relief.

I keep staring at her sleep 'I feel like a creep'

"Maybe I should go..."

I slowly make my way out but the little sound from behind made me stop and turn back.

Like a little bird...she tries to sit despite not having the energy to. She also doesn't seem to notice me standing near the door.

"Cough* cough* cough*" she let out, her hand trying to grab a glass of water near her but it falls on the ground shatter...after that, her face turns paler than before, her hand is shaking.

"No, no no, I'm sorry, please, please" she begs as she covered herself with her arm.

  I stand there, feeling something off in both my mind and heart. I hurriedly go and hug her giving her comfort as much as I can. Her body was trembling with fear.

"Please, no more..."

"It's alright...it's ok. You're safe and sound with me here." I try to comfort her, but it didn't stop.

  I feel off like it didn't before, this is also my first time meeting her...maybe a second time when she is awake but still...it's somehow hurt me seeing her like this.

"It's alright" I continue to comfort her but still didn't work.

I take out my Lyre to play her a claiming song...
The sound of the lyre ring through the room as I sing.

  she grabs my shirt, her breathing is not so heavier than before, I look at her finally seeing the two (e/c) that I wanted to see. She looks at me...she looks so hopeless. Her messy hair makes her look even more miserable.

  I pad her head and fix her hair along the way, though I'm not good at this 'it looks great despite my first time!'

"...in" she murmured

"Sorry?"

"...again" she speaks more clearly but her voice is almost gone. I pour a glass of water for her, she looks at it and looks back at me.

"can... I, dri-nk...the, water?" she pointed to the glass as her voice barely made it.

"You don't have to ask if you are thirsty just drink them" I help put the glass in her hand but they were so shaky, so I help her drink by holding the glass for her.

  She drinks the water so quickly, it made some of the water drops on her and blanket. it's almost makes her vomit out but she didn't.

"Do you feel better now?" I ask but I know that she isn't, I just want to hear her voice.

"Mhm..." she looks at me with her (e/c) they making me hopeless.

  Odd isn't it, I am usually the one who does the talking but today is so odd that I can't find a topic to talk about.

  Her hand slowly wipe the water on her that falls while drinking. without knowing I help her too. her eyes softly glance back at me making me jump.

"!!" I quickly take my hand away "sorry! I-I thought that I should help" I can feel my face getting hot by the second.

  She shakes her head "no, no" her voice is so soft like her eyes " I should be the one who should be sorry to ask you to help me" her face blushes.

'Is she feeling the same as I do or I'm just imagining it?'
(he imaging it, she still having a fever)

  I hold her hand, so cold I hope my hand warms her a little. Her hand feels so soft and fragile like it could break if I squeeze a bit more.

"Um..."

"Oh! Sorry," I let down her hand as gently as I can.

"..." she quiet, I look at her. Her face is bright red it making me blush along with her 'are we feeling the same?' (she has a fever)

"My stomach feel weird..." she said

"Haha...maybe you're hungry!" I said.

"Maybe..." her face is the same bright red.

My heart is somehow beating more faster than It originally is 'could it be?! Love at first sight!'

'I mean it could be!'
(no, she having a fever)

She put her hand on her head "my head hurt..."

  I quickly snap back and look at her who is about to collapse, I feel her forehead "it's burning!" I shouted.

I quickly help her lay back on the bed and stand up to find someone but a hand got me from behind not letting me go.

"don't go..." her voice is full of tiredness and the expression about to faint "song...play...that song again..."

  I clutch my fist and take out my lyre "hmm, mm" I hum along with the lyric as the wind blows around the room due to my summon.

"...pretty" she looks up the ceiling with the wind swirling around making a different illusion.

  I continued to sing as she slowly close her eyes, breathing quietly. I again feel her forehead which seems to be down a bit more.

  I got up next to her and go out to find someone to help, luckily sister is nearby. She comes in and gives her the medicines.

"When do you think the doctor will come?" I ask

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I do not know...rumor has it that the doctor might come tomorrow" sister claps her hand together as she prays "All we got now is pray to the Lord Babatos, let him protect her"

"...yes, let him protect her"

'What am I supposed to do?!'

"Well then, sir Venti. I'll leave her to you" she said and quietly close the door behind her.

  I slowly sit next to her, as she quietly sleeps. All I can do is look out for her from the outside, "so I beg of you, please get better..."

To be continued...

What do you think? Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219 19 6
"𝕆𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕕 𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕥" "𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤?" '𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚜' In which t...
831 18 13
𝓘𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱: Y/n is the older sister of Jean and Barbara and has had a crush on Diluc for a long time will he return her feelings? Or will he re...
45.7K 1.9K 37
Never in her 19 years of life would Y/N guess that if she had just put her foot down and refused to install the game just for her Genshin Impact-obse...
2.1K 45 20
The Tsaritsa, losing her ability to love after the cataclysm, created Y/N, and transferred the last bit of it to her. Though, she has not been able t...