Dipper?!

By Rui__Night

In this story dipper got in a car accident before going to gravity falls with Mabel. In this au, dipper never... More

Chapter 2: Gobblewonker (This has been edited)
Chapter 3: Wax Stan (Has been edited)
Chapter 4: Gideon (Edited)
Chapter 5: First Encounter (Edited)
Chapter 6: Gideon rises (edited)
Chapter 7: Scary-oke (Edited)
Chapter 8: Into the Bunker (Edited)
Chapter 9: Golf war (Edited)
Authors note
Chapter 10: Sock opera (Edited)
A/N
Soos and the real girl
A/n

Chapter 1: Summer begins.... (This has been edited along with the title.)

1.4K 35 14
By Rui__Night

Dipper POV:
I had just woke up to Mabel shaking me like a mad person, when she said "dipstick time to wake up, summer is two days away!!!" I mentally eye-rolled when she said that because this is the first summer away from home in forever. Not to mention we had to stay with our scam artist of a great uncle.

When Mabel finally stopped shaking me I got up and went to get dressed, I was in the school uniform (the school uniform was a white button up shirt, black tie, black shoes, black trousers and a blazer or jumper or cardigan) I wore a blazer while Mabel wore a jumper, we went downstairs to have breakfast were we saw our parents.

Descriptions:
Mother: Jane Pines, Long straight light brown hair, and blue eyes, age: 32, she is also a doctor, Father: Damien Pines, Short dark brown hair, with brown eyes, age: 34, he is a teacher, Mabel pines: Long straight dark brown hair with brown eyes, age:12,"Dipper" Mason Pines: have short hair that leans more towards his mothers hair colour and has blue eyes, age: 12.

Our parents were having breakfast and discussing what they thought they would do that day until they noticed me and Mabel, "Mabel, Mason your lunches are on the counter and your breakfast is at your seats" mom said, "once you have eaten brush your teeth" dad said, after we done everything we went to the bus stop where Mabel immediately ditched me after seeing her friends. When we finally got on the bus I sat alone near the back while Mabel sat with her friends near the front of the bus.

Time Skip to after school

Dipper POV:
I was waiting outside for my twin Mabel when I heard people calling my name, so I looked to see who was calling my name and I soon found out it was my bullies, as soon as I realized that they just wanted to hurt me again, I went back to the front gate to find Mabel.

When I found Mabel, she immediately asked where I was and I just told her that I went to the bathroom, soon we set off. "Hey dipper" Mabel said, "mmh?" I hummed in response, "do you think great uncle Stanford will be a nice person?" Mabel said, "maybe.... maybe he is a nice guy, maybe not. We won't know until we meet him" I said. I saw Mabel on the road as a car was speeding towards her, I didn't know what to do. My body just reacted, I saw Mabel out the way of the car... Then I blacked out as I heard Mabel screaming.

Mabel's POV:
Dipper just pushed me of the road, only to be hit by a car!!!
"Dipper!!" I screamed and grabbed my phone to call an ambulance but the ambulance arrived too late and dipper had lost so much blood.

Time skip to the when Mabel and the parents are at the hospital waiting to find out dipper's condition...

Mabel's pov:
The doctor walked out while mum and dad were worried and I was crying wondering if dip was ok, the doctor then spoke " I'm deeply sorry we did all we could but I'm afraid Mason James Pines is dead, again I'm terribly sorry for your loss" those words broke me, I looked at my parents, my mum had shut down, her face was blank and her eyes were like glass, tears about to fall down her face and my dad he was crying his eyes out, saying it wasn't true over and over again. I sat there crying but my face was blank. I didn't know what to do I just lost the best twin brother in the world.

Time skip to after Mabel is off the bus because her parents still sent her away but this time so they could grieve without her having to see them like that and so she could and new experiences without having to deal with people telling her how sorry they are about dipper's death....

Mabel's pov:
I just got off the bus to see a old man who gave me the most comforting smile and said "I'm sorry that happened to your best friend, I know he was your twin kiddo.... trust me I lost my twin too, so if anything I know best what your going through. I'm your great uncle Stan, nice to meet you..." after he finished talking he did a silly dance that made me laugh.

(Bold italic is how dipper thinks)

Dipper's pov:
So bored, the celestial realm is great and all but really I look like a white and gold spider angel. Dipper thought to himself.
Pictures of the celestial realm:

Description of  Dipper's celestial form :
Dipper's body changed, he now has a tall slim body with golden wings, eight arms, short white hair, paper white skin, six gold eyes and pointed elf ears.

Dippers pov:
Why don't I change to my new human form and look after Mabel. Dipper thought to himself then decided to go.

Description of dipper's new human form
Dipper was tall and slim, with blue eyes that had a golden tint. He was pale, and had white hair with blonde highlights and a bit of muscle on his arms.

Dipper's pov:
I'm outside the 'mystery shack' why would Mabel be here? I thought to myself and went inside, I was met with an old man who I thought looked like my great uncle "Stanford" from the photo my mother showed me and Mabel, I spoke to him and asked if I could work for him and to my surprise he said yes!

Time skip to a few hours later

Dipper's pov:
I heard Mabel, so I went to introduce myself as "Jake Woods" which is my fake name. "Hello are you Mabel?" I said while smiling at her. "Yes, who are you?" Mabel answered, I chuckled "so your great uncle didn't mention me?" I said, "no?" Mabel replied "well then let me introduce myself, I'm Jake woods" I said to Mabel still smiling, "you seem more cheerful than my new boyfriend, his name is Norman" Mabel said while looking gloomy, I froze new boyfriend?! When did that happen?! I thought, "so Mabel can I meet your new boyfriend?" I asked and Mabel thought about it then nodded, afterwards she walked up to her room while I closed up shop.

Time skip to the next day

Dipper's pov: 
I woke up and remembered I get to met Mabel's new boyfriend today... I thought to myself, "good morning Mabel" I said to the sad looking girl, "bad morning Jake" Mabel replied. I wanted to give a hug and tell her that I'm here and that I'm going to be with her all summer but decided against it because it would upset her more when summer ends...

Time skip to when dipper meets "Norman" aka the gnomes.

Dippers pov:
"So... Norman meet Jake, he works at the mystery shack" Mabel said as she tried to introduce "Jake", wow Mabel, great introduction. dipper thought sarcastically, "Hi Norman, as Mabel said my name is Jake. It's nice to meet you" I said with a fake smile. "Hello" 'Norman' said, then he took Mabel by the arm and tried to leave when I stopped him and said "Mabel, your grunkle said to be home for lunch, it's my turn to cook today meaning edible glitter" I smiled as I finished talking and Mabel's eyes sparkled and she gave me a small smile. 'Norman' then started walking away and Mabel ran after him. 

Time skip to dipper going to save Mabel

Dippers pov:
Mabel I swear. If the gnomes have you, I will fuck them up beyond recognition. I thought angrily while almost revealing my true form but instead of gold wings and eyes, I was the colour of blood and my hair and skin were blacker than oil or tar. "Help" I heard Mabel scream, I stopped and calmed down before entering the scene, "Jake" Jeff the leader of the gnomes said, "well didn't think you would go after Mabel, Jeff" I said with venom as I spoke his name, he froze the realisation hit him deep while his face instantly pale and said "Aureus Princeps Dipperus Regni Caelestis" all the gnomes froze and in that moment Mabel freed herself and got into the golf cart "can you even drive this?" Mabel questioned "of course, it's mandatory to learn to drive at the age of ten, where I came from" well in the celestial realm anyway... I thought and drove Mabel home safely, then I cooked lunch and dinner that night since I found out Mabel can't cook anything other than cookies without burning the house down luckily we put the fire out before the shack could burn down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 246 21
[ Discontinued ] Dipper was never a normal child he had always been a bit disturbed. After there eventful summer in Gravity Falls Dipper came to a re...
8.6K 326 16
Dipper never finds the door in Grunkle Stan's mind again, leading him to make a deal with Bill. As the demon and Pinetree work together towards Bill'...
10.3K 433 13
"Why would I make a deal with you? The last time you were here and I made a deal I was turned into a puppet." I said. Last time he seemed confident a...
153K 4.6K 18
It's Dipper and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over again...