Drowning | on hold

By ola_writesss

My heart got filled with the love I missed all these years all thanks to π’‰π’Šπ’Ž __... More

00 | Introduction
01 | Sick
02 | Her
03 | Help me out
04 | Damn
05 | Calling her names
06 | Hurt but not by you
07 | Lost in my head
08 | We were drunk
09 | Packing and unpacking
10 | A helping hand
11 | A party for the win
12 | I hate the excuse
13 | A tear of happiness
14 | Spending time with you
15 | That was unexpected
16 | Up for a treat
17 | Happy with you
18 | Ask me first!
19 | Jealous for buttercup
20 | Playing sweets
22 | Suck it up big boy
23 | Today
24 | All fun and talk
25 | A brave fighter
26 | Failure
27 | Fairytales
28 | Bingo
29 | Turn right
30 | Butterflies
31 | Kisses
32 | Mood changes
33 | Home

21 | Together

373 23 0
By ola_writesss

A phone started ringing and It woke me up from my sleep.

"Hayden pick it up!" I push him away from me but he didn't budge. I am exhausted and I continue pushing him off but no luck. "Aila it's your phone, not mine!" He says against my chest.

Oh shit.

I reach towards the bedside table to pick it up. I am still on a sleeping faze. I accept the call and put the phone close to my ear. "Hello?"

"Let me guess, you got laid last night and you are so tired that you forgot to come to campus this morning!" Cora says through the phone."Oh shit, I forgot!"

"Of course you did! Meet me at your house for lunch! I haven't heard from Scarlett at all today! I am not going to ask if you did but I am sure you didn't so let's meet up there! Bye!" and she hung up.

Okay, I guess!

"Uhm! Who was it?" Hayden muffled against my chest."Cora! We had classes and we didn't go!" I sign heavily and let out a deep breath.

"I would rather spend time with you!" He kissed my jawline."I can't stay in all day today! I have to go to the house and meet up with the girls!"

"Oh okay!" He sits up and lays down on his back. I snuggle on his chest and lay my hands there. Our legs tangled under the sheets."I feel bad for Scarlett! She deserves better!" I say.

"Dylan didn't do it with his willingness it was a game!"

"Girls have hard feelings and it wasn't fair. You avoided the bottle he could have done it too."

He kissed my head."That's true, angel!"

"You know how hot you looked in that dress last night. It took every nerve in my body to not jump on you right here and there." I giggle at his words and throw my head back and he leaned in and pecked my lips."Yeah?"

"Mhm!" He hums under his breath. He was smirking down at me."How about you go have a shower and I will try to make breakfast?!"

"Do you think it will be okay if I have a shower here?"

"It will be just fine Aila!"

"Okay!" We both stood up from the bed and I grab a blanket and wrap it around my naked body. Hayden just narrows his eyes and walked towards me."What are you doing?" He questions.

I just shrug my shoulders. He pulled my chin up with his two fingers and leaned in on my neck leaving a few kisses there, then to my jawline, and then a peck on the lips. "Never, and I mean never hide from me! Your beautiful!" It made me smile and he kissed my forehead.

I walk into the bathroom to have a bathroom and Hayden dresses and walks downstairs.

I bet he will burn the kitchen.

Hopefully not.

I have a quick shower and I wrap a towel around my body. I search for a hairbrush and when I found one, I brushed my hair. I walk out to search for my clothes and when I get to the bedroom there are clothes on the bed. Hayden's clothes.

A hoodie.

His boxers.

And I wear those. The hoodie is like a dress on my body, but I like it.

I walk downstairs and directly to the kitchen. Hayden was setting the table and I just walk around in front of him.
As soon as his eyes land on my figure he curses loudly and turns his head the other way for a moment and then turns to me again. His hands go around my waist and pull me to his chest."Is it bad that I am hungry but not for food?" He smirked as he locked eyes with mine.

I punch his shoulder playfully. "Asshole!" We laugh it off. He leaned in towards me and I meet him halfway through. We share a slow small kiss and we pull away with a smile on our faces.

We sat down to eat and I have to say, it was delicious.

I thought he had the talent for cooking what so ever but he was actually good. For once.

Considering that I don't ever remember my father making food for us. I think he doesn't know shit about kitchen supplies and recipes.

I wonder if miss gold digger is making him food. I bet not. She probably made him get a maid to make food for them.

Of course, she did.

I hate how my dad turned out but I am afraid I never knew him as a different person.

I would have expected him to get married again.

I have to put on my big girl pants and deal with it.

Hayden finished his food and just leaned his back on the chair and just glared at me."What?" I ask.

He smirked."There is someone on your face." Wait, like food of my face. Oh shit, that's embarrassing."Where?" I start touching my face everywhere. He laughs. "Let me help!" He stood up from his chair across from mine and walked over to me. He put two fingers under my chin and turned it up, towards him.

He leaned in slowly.

His lips met the corner of my mouth and he licked it. He pulled away from a little but still kept a distance between us. I was red.

"Thank you!" I whispered with a smile.

"Aila?"

"Mhm!" I hummed in response and locked eyes with his. "I don't know what is happening to me but around you, I am losing all my self-control and I don't want that to make you uncomfortable because right now I would have kissed those lips, I would have touched your intimate parts and made sounds come out of you but again, I don't want to pressure anything between us and that make you—" he started rambling and I crashed my lips on his.

He was caught by shock but kissed me back. I lean my head to the side and deepened the kiss. It was rough but passionate. We pull away, breathless.

"Aila I–" I put a finger up to his lips and stopped him from talking.

"All the things you wanted to do to me, you can do them. Anytime you want!" I whispered to him. He smirked and crashed his lips on mine again. Our kiss was interrupted shortly when my phone started ringing. Hayden grabbed me and put me on the table, he pulled away so I could answer but he kept his hands around my waist.

I pull out my phone and it was no caller ID. Who could it be?

I accept the call and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Aila Tate Johnson! Where have you been all these months trying to ignore your father?" My father's voice came through the phone and I could tell he was pissed. Now it's not the time dad.

"I was busy! And I did text you!" I defend myself. Hayden on the other hand leaned in on my neck and started kissing and sucking it. I bite my lip hard stopping myself from moaning while I am on the call with my father. "Yeah whatever Aila we will talk when you are home! Are you still coming for Christmas? It's on a few weeks now!"

Hayden's hands moved to my thighs and slowly spread them apart. His right hand made it to the boxers I was wearing and got inside them. Fuck! He started moving his fingers inside me, playing with my clit and my pussy lip while I was struggling to keep my seriousness in the call with my dad.

"Maybe! I don't know!" I whispered the last part. Two of Hayden's fingers enter me while his thumb pressed pressure on my clit."yeah okay! I have stopped by the book store a few times and it seems like everything is going fine without you!"

Hayden made me lay on the table and he pulled the hoodie up, revealing my breasts. "Fuck!" He curses under his tone and started sucking on my nipples while he moved his fingers inside me.

"THAT'S BECAUSE I WAS BOSSING THEM FROM HERE — OH FUCK!" I yell out to my dad. "No cursing Aila!" Oh if only he knew the pleasure I was feeling right now. It was incredible.

I didn't wait two seconds more and closed the call. I got better things to do rather than having a phone call with my "lovely" father. I put my hand on his hair and pulled him towards my face.

He kissed my jaw. "Who was it?"

"My father!" And he moved his fingers faster. "You wanted to come on a phone call with him? Naughty little angel!" Well technically he was the one initiating this but I didn't mind.

He curled his fingers and I let out a moan. A load moan. "HAYDEN PLEASE!"

"Now we are begging angel huh?!" He smirked against my neck.

He moved his fingers in furious speed and once he curled them again I came so hard on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of me and brought them up to his lips, but he still kept eye contact with me. He licked his fingers clean. "I definitely can't get enough of you Aila!"

He kissed my lips once more and helped me stand up."Can you give me a ride to my place?" I asked embarrassed. Hoping that I don't sound like I am leaving him because I really don't want to leave him. "Sure! Let me go grab my keys, meet me at the front door." And he disappeared from my sight.

Was he pissed that I am leaving after he gave me pleasure?

Did he want something in return?

A lot of thoughts are running around my head I can't even think straight.

I grab the plates with the food and leave them in the kitchen. I put the plates on the dishwasher and the leftovers on the fridge and walk to the front door.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks and I nod with a small smile. We walk into his garage and get inside one of his cars.

The whole ride to my house was silent, no music played, no words said, he didn't even put his hand on my thigh as he usually would. He parked in front of my house and I still didn't get out. Hayden didn't even turn his head to see me. I still didn't get out, just kept my head down.

"Did I do something wrong?" Hayden says in a low tone."What? No. Why would you think that?" I ask shocked and turn my head towards him but he didn't budge. "Hayden?" I call his name with the lowest tone possible. 

"You asked me to drive you home after I gave you pleasure. Did you not like it? Do you hate me?" Okay! I have a lot to lose here. Take a deep breath, Aila. "Hayden I love everything that has to do with you. I told you that I can't spend all day with you, Scarlett needs me but that doesn't mean that I want to leave you!"

"You sure? Look I know that you might feel this is rushed, but I really really like you please don't doubt that like ever it doesn't mean that -" and he started rambling again and I crush my lips on his and stop him from talking. "I really like you too, Hayden Smith!" I smile as I pull away from the kiss and I see him smile as well. 

After a few moments of silence and just us watching each other intensively, I say; "I better get going. Text me later okay?"

"Okay!" He smiles again and leaned into peck my lips. 

I get out of the car and walk to the front door. Before I open the door I turn my head back and Hayden's car is still there and I could feel his eyes on me, then I open the door with a smile.

As soon as I step foot inside and close the door Scarlett runs towards me and pulls me in a hug. I hug her back and see Cora watching us from a distance and I tell her to come here and we all share a big hug.

This is us.

Our trio.

The best.

_______________

"I am in the kitchen baking cookies for all of us while Scarlett is telling us what happened after the party between her and Dylan."After the game was over he pulled me upstairs and he was mad about what I did to that guy and ..."

"He has no right to say that whatsoever!" Cora interrupts.

"I know! but he was sorry but it didn't seem like he was because he started yelling that I shouldn't take it seriously because it is a game and I got super mad that I walked out and slammed the door shut."

"Oh shit! Did he follow you?" I ask and she shook her head. I could tell she was sad."That asshole!" Cora says. I put the cookies to bake in the oven and that's when my phone rings on the kitchen counter and I go to check who it is. The girls were talking right in front of me.

I open my phone and see that Hayden texted me.

Hayden: What are you doing angel?

What should I say?

Tell the truth asshole. Tell him what are you doing.

Aila: Baking cookies. What about you?

"I mean you deserve better babes!" Cora comforts Scarlett. Hayden on the other hand replied immediately.

Hayden: Save me some, I will come by later to eat. I am at practice right now.

Aila: There won't be anything for you sir.

Hayden: Oh yeah!?

Aila: Mhm

Hayden: That is punishment for you, ma'am!

Aila: Oh shit! Am I in trouble?

Hayden: Yes you are! Wait for me tonight.

Wait! He is coming tonight. He can't.

He is coming asshole!

"Aila can ask Hayden!" Cora says and as soon as she finished that sentence I shoot my head towards her. "What?" I ask.

"Can you ask Hayden if Dylan said anything to him about me?" Scarlett says and I am thinking in my mind should I do it or not."I will see what I can do!" I say as I remove the cookies from the oven in perfect timing. I put some on a plate and I put some on a container and close the lid. I am saving them for Hayden in case he decides to really come here.

"Speaking of Hayden, what happened?" Cora asked with a teasing tone."Well after the game we went to his place."

"Annnndddd?" Scarlett asked.

"And none of your business." I smile and put the plate with cookies in front of them so they could eat.

"Yeah yeah! She is even wearing his clothes and oh my God, his boxers" Cora rolls her eyes. I try to reach her over the counter and slap her playfully."Asshole!" I say.

We eat, drink, laugh, watch random shows and laugh again.

Girls' day in.

We haven't hung out in days.

Scarlett went to sleep already and Cora went home.

I was just cleaning the kitchen and putting things away when my phone rang again.

It was the one and only again.

Hayden: Open the door for me?

Aila: You actually came?? Scarlett is asleep.

Hayden: Even better ;) now open the door.

I laugh at the text and went to open the door. He came rushing inside as soon as the door opened and his lips connected with my neck and he started tickling me.

"Stop, please. We will wake Scarlett up!"  And he pulled away at my words smiling.

"You better have left me some of those cookies."

"I am sorry! I didn't! The girls ate it all!"  I shrug my shoulders."Well, you better start baking the others, come on!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the kitchen.

"Close your eyes!" I tell him when we got inside the kitchen."This is lame!" He says.

"CLOSE YOUR EYES!" I tell him again and he closed them. I bring the container with cookies and bring them to him."Now open!"

"Fuck! You did save some for me!" He says and smiles a little. He opened the lid, grabbed one, and shoved it in his mouth."These are amazing! You are amazing! Thank you!"

I sit on the counter. "Your welcome!" I smile as he eats some more."Now that you got your cookies I need you to do me a favor." I say kindly.

"Anything for you babe! What is it?"

Did he just call me babe?

Yes, he did.

"You need to discover what happened to Dylan and what is going through his head!" I tell him with a low tone.

"Oh, that's an easy angel! I already know!" He says like it means nothing."Okay, tell me!"

He took a deep breath and locked eyes with mine."I need to get a kiss first."

Ugh, such a child.

I lean in and give him a kiss on the cheek."What the fuck was that?" He questions. "I want it on the lips, babe!"

Ughhhh! I lean in again and give him a peck on the lips."Longer!" He murmured and slammed his lips on mine for a longer kiss.

After we pulled away I say "All good! Now tell me!"

"Aila, Dylan regrets it but feels like Scarlett doesn't want to do anything with him anymore. She hasn't even texted him."

"He should text her asshole. It was his fault, not hers. Fun fact Scarlett feels the same way." I jump off the counter and my legs fail me and I almost fall on the ground and Hayden catches me. "Careful there babe!" he whispered. 

"My hero!" I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. He leaned in and kissed me and I kiss him back. "I better be!" he mumbled against my lips and we continue kissing. He wraps his arms around my thighs making me jump and I wrap my legs around his waist. He slowly made his way upstairs keeping me in his arms. 

He opens my room door slowly and makes his way in. He laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck. I was enjoying this until he started tickling my sides and I started uncontrollably laughing. "Stop, Scarlett is here, she will hear us!" I say breathlessly.

He grabbed me on his arms again and put me back on the bed, under the covers."You are still wearing my clothes? You must really like them!" He said teasingly while he was standing next to me. "I do like your clothes, they are comfortable and they smell nice." 

"They smell like me so that means I smell nice too!" He smirked again. I grab a pillow and throw it in his face. He laughs and removes the shirt he was wearing and threw it on a chair."You are going to pay for this angel!" He rushed towards me and I pull the covers over my head and he put all his body weight on me."Hayden, you are crushing me!" I yell out laughing and he rolls on the other side of the bed. 

I pull the covers down and find him staring at me with a smile on his face. He pulled the covers over him "Come here!" He said and put his arm out so I cut cuddle on his chest. I do just that. "You actually do smell nice!" I whispered. He put his arm around me over the covers.

"Mhm!" I could only imagine the smirk he has on his face."So how was practice?"

"Good! Normal!" He shrugged his shoulders."When is your last competition of the season?" I asked getting more and more interested."In three weeks! Hopefully, I don't mess up this time!"

"This time? What happened last time?" 

"Let's just say that my father came to my last competition of the season and I was on top five and he didn't like that so he called his own son names and it got in my head and it slowed me down on the water so I didn't even place the top three!" Wow! That's messed up.

"So how are you still...Uhm...?"

"How am I the best swimmer in my category?" He finishes the question I started asking and I didn't finish the question because I felt bad. I nod my head on his chest. "I worked hard to be where I am Aila! Never once did I fail this season! I used that day as a force of power to do better and I achieved my goal."

I kiss him right where his heart is. "You did good! Your parents must be proud!"

"I am afraid they aren't Aila. My dad wants me to fail. Luna can't wait for the day she can move out. My dad is a monster to both of us. My mom is not better either. I do nothing to make them proud because whatever I do is not good enough. I do it for myself!" He says.

I am about to cry.

I know the feeling.

I lean up straight and kiss his cheek."You are amazing Hayden! Hearing how you turned the tables on your favor makes me proud of you!" 

"Thanks, babe!" He smiles. "I want you in the stands at the competition. I will get you front row tickets."

"I will be there!" I whispered as he messaged my scalp with his fingers and we both slowly drift to sleep!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 14 31
Robert grabs my hand roughly, "tell me!" His eyes are on me "why are you ignoring me now?" "I didn't know you call me," I lie. Trying to free my han...
5.4K 235 28
Hey, it's Sky, I've been best friends with Andrew Dennis Biersack for a while and trust me, it hasn't been easy. Of course, there are the thirteen-ye...
777 24 27
Aila Seymour, my life and my death. Touching her gives me life but she stares at me with her eyes brimming with tears. Her look of innocence will be...
10.1K 1.2K 64
We were together. I forgot the rest. A car accident got me to suffer from amnesia, leading me to cross the paths of a rockstar. I assume I had never...