Loli in An Isekai Universe

By JackDroid

You are A Person who suddenly dies Saving A Loli from A Truck One day and So You become the Most overpowered... More

About You!!
The Day You Die!
Saving the Little Arsonist!
The Best Worst Heroes!!
Attack of the Dullahan!
Megumin's Rival!/ A New Adventure!
The Defenceless Goblins!/ Protecting the Village!
Names & Evolutions!!
Traveling Adventure!/ The Arachne Demon!
The City of Dwargon!/ We're in Jail!
Stuck in Jail again!/ A Tearful Goodbye
A New City!/ The Guildmates!
Saving the Heroes!/ The Girl Bound to Fire!
The Fire Demon Ifrit!/ Saving Shizu!
Saving Shizu Part 2!
Attack of the Ogre's!!
New Kijin Allies!!/ The Lizardmen!!
The Fire Wizard's Interrogation!!
The Great Gabiru is Here!!/ A Mission from the Dryad!!
Gabiru the Fool!!/ Reinforcements come!!
The Battle Begins!!
Y/n Vs The Orc Disaster!!
The Jura Forest Alliance!!/ The New Federation!!
A Harem for A King!!
The Dragonewts!!/ Demon Lord Milim Arrives!
The Ultimate Loli Vs the Loli Demon Lord!!
Y/n is Milim's Bestest Friend!!/ Harem Additions!!
The Strawhat Pirates!!/ The arrival of Thriller Bark!!
Zombie Invasion!!/ The Chef and The Samurai!!
Shuna Kidnapped!!/ The Gameplan!!
Split up Plan!!/ Part 1
Split up Plan!!/ Part 2
Split up Plan Part 3!!/ Y/n Captured!!
Everyone Vs Oars II
Y/n Vs Moria!!/ Saving Shion!!
Farewell Straw Hats!!
A Picnic with A Goddess and A Demon!!
Aqua-Sama Needs to Lose some Weight!!
The Slayers Come to Town!!
Search for A Job!!/ The Ancient City!!
A Letter From Big Sister Luna!!
Luna Arrives!!
Meet Kazzie!!
Mage & Demon Queen!!
Climb that Tower girl!!
Hanging out with the Demon Generals!!
Girls Night out!!
Operation: Burning Jealousy!!
Y/n vs Axel!!/ The Beginning of an Alliance!!
The Beach Episode!!/ Part 1
The Beach Episode!!/ Part 2
The Elven Princess!!/ Old Friends New World!!
The Hero Party!!/ Secrets!!
Another Celebration!!/ The Itsy Bitsy Spider...
Battle against Darkness!/ Part 1
Apologies!!/ Redemption!!
The Going Luffy!!/ The Straw Hats Return!!
Introductions!!/ World Government Invasion!!
Fight the Giraffe!!/ Fight the Smokey!!
Battle against the Wano Agent!!/ Battle against the Grandpa!!
Fight Against the Wolf!!/ Fight against the Doors!!/ That's Sexual Harassment!!
Battle Finale!!/ I'm going to Kick your Ass!!
Y/n & Luffy vs Rob Lucci!!/ Everyone Vs Aokiji
Battle Finale!!/ VICTORY!!
Festival!!/ The Jura-L/n-Strawhat Alliance!!
Fall time Is Finally here!!
The Story of the Beatle and the Wasp!!
The Plague!!
The Rescue!!/ The Inverse Team!!
Straw Hat Fish Friends!!/ The Monster Shark!!

Battle against Darkness!!/ Part 2

426 6 9
By JackDroid

You stood right there being surrounded by Three Opponents from all sides, and You had your sword out ready to fight, to Save Shuna after her being Kidnapped by them, and As soon as you took one step to get your Balance Kumuko unleashed her first attack!

Kumuko: "Black Bullets!!"

Just then A Bunch of Purple magic marking appeared around you and they began raining black energy attacks down on you, and they seemed to land A Successful hit but it turns out you were nothing more than An After Image technique, as you then Appeared behind Kumuko with resheathing your sword!

Y/n: "Three Verses Arrow Notch Slash!"

Suddenly Blood spouted from Kumuko's Body as she went down, and then You Just received A Kick from Ariel, who sent you knocked back A Few Meters!

Ariel: "Well I Would like to see how you deal with my Vampire Friend! Sophia get Her!"

Sophia: "Right."

Sophia then charged at you and you were about to Kick her away with an Armament Haki coated Kick, but Just then some Webbing caught your right arm, and sword pulling you back, and Sophia got on top of you And Began biting down on your neck!

Y/n: "GAH!!!"

Sophia immediately began draining tons of MP And HP From you at A Rapid pace so you quickly Pulled your sword out of Kumoko's Grip, and you quickly coated your foot in Armament Haki once again, as you prepared another attack!

Y/n: "Gum-Gum...

Ariel: "Sophia Watch out!"

Sophia: "I Know! Divine Scales!"

She then Coated her Legs in Silver scales using the power of envy and both struck each other!

Y/n: "... Sweeping Axe!!"

Sophia: "HA!!"

You both smashed each other's legs, and it created shockwaves that sent Kumoko and Ariel flying as the power of Haki and Envy embued legs began sending massive amounts of energy flying out in all Directions!

Sophia: "Heh, New Technique?"

Y/n: "Yes, What's Yours?"

Sophia: "Divine Scales, and I don't know what But your name sure sounds familiar. Do you happen to be A Reincarnation?"

Y/n: "Yes, I still have the same name though."

Sophia: 'WAIT! Y/n Ln!? That cute boy from Homeroom! That's Him!? And he's A Girl!? Wow! I have strange feelings about this!'

Y/n: "HAAAA! GUM-GUM..."

You then coated your arm in Armament Haki and began swinging it around at A rapid pace making it seem almost like A Blur!

Y/n: "... FLAIL!!"

You then slammed your fist into her head, sending her tumbling to the ground, Just then Ariel Attacked you from Behind!

Ariel: "Marionette Thread!!"

She then Fired A Bunch of Threads at you, and she wrapped it at you, trapping you in Place, as you struggled to get Free!

Ariel: "Hahahahaha! Got you Trapped now!"

Just then Kumoko Got up and Grabbed Her Scythe as she swung it at your chest, leaving A Large gash because that's one of the most Overpowered weapons you had ever seen, but you then broke free from her webbing, and you coated your arms in Armament Haki, and Threw Kumoko into the air where you flew after her and unleashed A New attack!

Kumoko: "Huh!?"

Y/n: "Gum Gum Double Bazooka!!"

You then Punched her so Hard in the face she went flying back to the ground!

You then landed back onto the ground, as Sophia then began To summon A Red Mist out of her body that began to Freeze and Shatter anything it Touches, such as the Grass, and Trees, and soon she began to control it, firing right towards you, but you dodged it!

Y/n: "Gah! What was that!?"

Sophia: "That was My Shining Blood Mist, It combines my Shining Mist, and My Blood Mist ability to make it into a Mist I Can control and freeze anything it touches!"

She then Began firing the Mist at you, in which you Slammed your hand into the ground and Yelled!

Y/n: "Crystal Dragon Festival!!"

You then summoned Your 5 crystal Dragons but this time instead of just attacking they Began circling Around Sophia Faster, Faster, and Faster, Until they began to form A Big white Blur, And then they Began firing Beams of energy that healed you!

Y/n: "Crystal Dragon: End's Festival!!"

Ariel: 'Damnit! She's Healing Herself so Rapidly! What are we gonna do?'

She then began to Summon Several Massive Taratects (AKA Magical Spiders), and they began attacking the Crystal Dragons stopping them from healing you, and you Just charged at Ariel where both of your Fists clashed creating Shockwaves!

Y/n: "Who do you think you are Demon Lord!?"

Ariel: "Former Demon Lord, And I am the Kawaii Magical girl Airel!"

Y/n: "Are you A Reincarnation or something!?"

Ariel: "What? No! But I Know Kumoko and Sophia are... I'm not sure that they were called but something about... Wakaba Hiiro, and Shouko, or something like that, I don't know."

Just then A Look of Shock waved over your face as you knew who those two people were!

Y/n: 'Wait A Second! Kumoko and Sophia are, or I guess were Wakaba and Shouko! The two Class outcasts! So this is what happened to them!'

To be honest, you know Wakaba and Shouko in their Past Lives, They were both outcasts in the class, with everyone calling Shouko the Vampire, or Real Horror girl because everyone said she wasn't all that pretty but to be Honest, to you she was cute in her own Odd Way, but still, no matter what you did she was Bullied for being Ugly.

Shouko (Sophia's Past Life)

While Wakaba was incredibly beautiful which drew A Lot of Ire and Jealousy from Shouko she was still an Outcast because she Just wanted to be Alone, and Not make Friends, but despite her always telling you not to be her friend, you became her... Pseudo-friend, and you bonded over your love for reading and Video Games, and Just like with Shouko you tried to protect her from bullying... Until the Accident.

Wakaba Hiiro (Kumoko's Past Life)

Back to you, You were trying to Block Ariel's Attacks, as you called out to the two girls!

Y/n: "Wakaba!! Shouko!! It's me Y/n Ln!! Yes, the Y/n L/n from our previous Lives! I didn't know it was you, but... I wanna mend things! The class is here as well, and I want to fix things once and for all! So Please listen to me!"

Sophia/Kumoko: "...?"

Y/n: "We can fix things! We don't have to run from the past! We can fix things right now! I know you have your grudges and Grievances, but Please Listen to me! We can work together, we can solve this once and for all! Please stop fighting, I Beg of you! I don't want to hurt you now!"

You continued Blocking all of her Punches when Kumoko and Sophia Grabbed her arms!

Ariel: "Huh? What are you two doing?"

Kumoko: "Ariel I am finished with this revenge. Lay off her."

Sophia: "As Much as I hate to agree with her, Yes I Agree with her."

Ariel: "Oh Good, I was wondering when this will be Over! I was hoping to keep myself fine enough to talk to Her Later!" :P

Kumoko: "Yep!"

Sophia: "You People are A Circus."

Y/n: "Oh Thank God! I was wondering If you were actually gonna Listen or are we gonna continue fighting! Now we can- GAK!!"

Just Then A Sword Impaled your chest, as the Holder was Hugo! He had arrived Just before The Heroes Party can and they saw everything!

Hero Party: "HUGO! NO!"

Y/n: "Hugo... Why?"

Hugo: "I'm Tired of it! I deserve to be the Hero! Not your Otaku Ass, not that bitch ass whiny Shun! I deserve to be the Hero and..."

He then rips the sword out of your body and raises it above you!

Hugo: "I'm gonna take it from you!!"

Sue Then Appeared behind him and Kicked him in the back of the head yelling Before Grabbing his Arm!

Sue:

Everyone: "..."

Hugo: "What?"

Just then Sue Kicked him in the chest making him puke Up Blood, as he was sent tumbling to the ground!

Hugo: "WHAT!?"

Just then Sue elbowed him in the arm, snapping it into Two, as he was sent flying into the Tree!

Shuna: "Oh My!"

Hugo then got up and tried to use his sword, but he was stopped by Filimos using A Magical arrow to Pin his hand to the ground, as she walked over and released Shuna from her web bindings, and then ran towards you, as She Stood above Hugo with A Horrified look on her face!

Filimos: "Hugo, I thought you were A Good person, you were one of my Students, But after the actions, you have shown, and this being the Final Straw, I have only one thing to do."

Hugo: "What? Are you gonna Bitch slap or something?"

Filimos then Placed A Spell on him Locking his abilities, and Began yelling at him!

Filimos: "You're out of the Kingdom, You're out of the Hero's Party, You're Out of Team, You're out of my Class, You are Expelled! Just like what Vegeta did to Nappa after he failed him!"

Filimos then began to walk, away leaving Hugo sitting on the ground still pinned down and Bleeding, as Shuna was healing you, as you were bleeding on the ground, and Filimos grabbed one shoulder and tried to heave you up, but then Kumoko who was Back in her Arachne form picked up the other earning Glares from Filimos!

Kumoko: "Trust me, Lady, I don't want another fight right now, Even though we nearly killed you Last time."

Filimos: "I don't exactly buy it, But I'll give you leniency."

Everyone then began to walk back to the city Leaving Hugo behind to Bleed out

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But A Figure then Arrived, and Removed the Arrow from his Hand, and Dragged his Passed out Body in the Opposite direction before going through A portal and before they went through the Portal...

???: "You Will Become A Great Asset Towards the Demon King. Young Hugo."

... And then the Portal Closed shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 730 49
Y/n L/n was an Unlucky guy when he got hit by A Bolt of Lightning sent by God but he gets another chance at Life as the OP God of His own empire and...
34K 1.1K 19
Y/n is A Young Man Who Lives on his Own due to his Parents always working, and he was Just A Normal Autistic Guy until one day A Woman in A Suit Knoc...
101K 3.4K 37
Yep... The title says it all, oh and this is a y/n story so ye Might sometimes do serious scene and comedic but meh, who knows. Read it if you want t...
69.5K 1.5K 38
In (Y/N)'s early years, he experienced the heart-wrenching loss of family and friends. Faced with continual sorrow and numerous deaths during his upb...