Love Tension

By TkLTjw4l

This book will contain a lot of sexual contents so if you don't wanna read don't read. because the sexual con... More

โž  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžฎ ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ถ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž
โž  ๐’๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค
โžฎ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’
โž ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐๐๐ฒ โ†ญ( ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ ๐‘” )
โžฎ ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โž  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐
โžฎ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ก2
โž  ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ?
โžฎ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก2
โž  ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๐จ
โžฎ ๐ต๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ (๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘‡๐‘—๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ)
โž  ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ (๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘–)
...
โžฉ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ 
โž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โ†๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š๐Ÿธ
โž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ‘
โ‡พsแด›แด‡แด˜ส™ส€แด แด˜แด›๐Ÿธ
โž  ๐‘€๐‘Œ ๐ธ๐‘‹
โ†ญ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„
โ†ฦฌำ‡ะ„ ฦณฦ ฦฒฦฦ“ ฦะ„ฦ–ฦ“ำ‡ฦฦ ฦฆ
๐™’๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ‘
Not a chapter
Not a chapter again.
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  pt2

โ†๐Œ๐˜ ๐„๐— ๐๐ญ๐Ÿ

4.9K 89 53
By TkLTjw4l

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚↭𝟏𝟖 ᴀɴᴅ 𝐄𝐳𝐫𝐚↭𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚

I was watching my onlyfans I made with Ezra.

And lemme tell y'all. I was missing him Soo much. But he don't deserve me.

He hurt my feelings.

He fucked my best friend now ex. In my house. On my birthday and I could never forget what he had done.

He said she forced her self on him but ion believe him because he was enjoying it.

I started feeling a lil horny so I stopped the videos and went on Tik Tok to calm it down.

↭↭↭

After some hours of being on Tik Tok i got tired and Horny so I went in my room and laid on my bed Going on our onlyfans again.

"Kinda wanna post a new video with him." I said going throught the videos.

I pressed the one that says. *Fucking Her up before she breaks up with me.*

That was the next day I found out he was fucking with my best friend.

I mean is not that she had his dick in her raw. Cause the only person he goes in raw, is with me.

With her he had a condom on and when she wanted him to nut in her he wouldn't do it. But I wouldn't know until she comes out pregnant.

I shrugged it off before pressing play with the video.

"You sure you wanna break you with me?" Ezra asked bending me over the bed.

"Yes! Get out my house." I said standing back up as I pushed him in his face.

He chocked me down the bed.

"Don't fucking touch me like that!" He yelled chocking me.

He starred at me for a while before smirking and rubbed his dick.

"I like it when you mad.. you make my dick grow soo fast." He said as he showed me his big ass king slonch Kong.

I instantly got scared.

"Ezra get off me." I said tryna stand up.

"No!" He chocked me more and pulled my trousers down.

This video was the longest we ever made because he was trying to make me never forget about his dick.

His dick felt Soo good inside me. Which is why I'm scared to fuck him.

He makes my legs weak soo fast.

I looked down at the video hearing me moan as he rubbed his dick on my clit.

"Damn. You soo wet." He said as he kept rubbing his dick on my clit.

I kept getting more and more wet as he slowly pushed his slonch Kong in me.

"NO!! ITS TOO BIG!" I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Fuck." He moaned slowly going in as he chocked me more.

"OHH SHIT!" He threw his head back starting to go in and out slowly.

"it's b-big, Mmh." I moaned  as I grabbed his hand that was chocking me.

"Fuck! Baby don't leave me." He said going slow killing me even more. I was gone come soon.

"My mind made up." I said causing him to get mad and grabbed my breast with his other hand since we was in missionary.

He started stroking in and out faster as I started moaning loudly.

"Omggg ezraaa." I screamed creaming on his dick.

I closed my eyes feeling some tears roll down my cheeks.

"Asimaya! Fuckkk!" He yelled as he hitted my G spot each times causing me to go more crazier.

"I'm gonna cum! Daddy slow down." I tried pushing his hand and he smacked my hand hard as fuck and chocked me more than before still leaving me a way to breath and started fucking me up.

Before I knew it my hand was inside my trousers and panties and I started rubbing my clit.

Then I heard a loud thud downstairs causing me to jump and my phone flew in front of the door.

I sat on the bed trying to listen if somebody was in my house as I slowly pulled my hands out my Trousers.

I started getting off the bed slowly until the door bussed open and Ezra stood there staring at me.

"I knew it you wouldn't have changed house..." He said locking the door behind him.

"Ezra what are you doing here?" I asked backing up dropping on the bed.

He smirked as he walked in before looking down at my phone and picked it up.

He stared at it before he smiled and looked at me. "Somebody missing me?" He asked putting his hands in his trousers like boys do.

"I was just about to delete those..." I indicated my phone.

"It don't look like that to me... You already halfway through this." He smirked.

"And yo shorts wet too." He smirked. "Want me to help?" He asked coming to sit next to me.

"No." I said standing up.

"I say I help you. Come on." He said sitting me on his lap.

My back was facing him and I could feel his dick against my ass.

He was already hard.

"Ezra. Get out." I said pushing my ass onto his dick feeling it big then tried standing up but he held me on his lap.

"Nope... Not until I fix what's bothering between your legs." He said causing me to gulp.

"You don't have to fix it." I said rolling my eyes.

He grabbed my neck from  behind and pulled me down to his chest still holding my neck.

"Asimaya. Stop acting tuff. I know damn well you want this dick." He moved my ass on his dick causing me to feel his print.

"I don't want it." I said.

"You sure?" He asked with an slight smirk.

"Very." I said.

"Aight." He said nodding his head.

"Let's watch our porn videos together then." He said connecting his phone to the TV.

I started having butterflies. "Wait. No." I said.

"Something wrong Maya?" He asked.

"Uh. No. No. Go on put it on." I said.

"That's what I thought." He said as he scrolled down to our videos.

"Aww. Our last video was us fucking in that restaurant bathroom..." He said causing my head snap towards him.

"What?" I said.

"How? What's the title?" I asked.

" Met My ex in a restaurant with another nigga and fucked her up in the toilets." He said with an smirk.

"How?" I asked.

"When did you- shhh. The movie started." He said causing butterflies in my belly as I heard myself moan.

Can't lie. I never watched boy and girl fucking. I always watch eather girls masturbating and squirting or girls on girls. But I'm straight.

Apparently is normal to watch girls on girls even thought you're straight.

A few hours went by and my pussy was pumping I knew he knew because I was wet as fuck and I kept moving around.

I got on his lap.

"Let's make another video." I said.

"I thought you ain't want me to fix it." He said tryna push me off him.

"I lied. I want you to fix me." I said as my heart beated really fast.

"You sure?" He asked smirking.

"Very." I said nodding my head and started grinding on his dick.

He pulled his phone out and went on camera starting to record.

I pulled his trousers down exposing his print more before being quick to take off his boxers and freed his slonch Kong.

I touched it and he smiled.

I started rubbing it and he groaned at my touch.

I started stroking up and down and this nigga nutted right away.

I looked at him. "Already?" I asked shocked.

"You make me feel too good ma." He grabbed my neck pecking my lips.

He placed the phone where they could see both of us.

"Ride. Your shit." He said sitting back as I pushed my shorts and panties aside because I couldn't wait anymore.

I slowly went down his dick as I left out an load ass gasp.

"Fuck baby." He groaned lowly as he placed his hands on my ass.

I started moving up and down slowly. before this nigga started moving me at a fast pace causing me to start moaning really loudly.

I them started squirting on his dick and this nigga chocked me.

"Fuck! You feel Soo good ma." He said turning us around into missionary and stared fucking my shit up.

I tried running away and this nigga held my legs still.

"Sto fucking running!" He slapped me and then chocked me stroking in and out fast.

I started moaning loudly.

"Daddy slow down." I said putting my hand on his chest pushing him.

"Take this dick!" He groaned fucking me harder and harder.

I cummed and he got more mad and pulled out.

He walked to my wardrobe confusing me.

He grabbed four handcuffs and my heart started beating really fast.

"Open yo legs." He said.

My legs were shaking and everything.

"I can't." I said shaking.

"I don't give a fuck! OPEN THESE FUCKING LEGS!" He yelled.

This another reason why I broke up with him.

He don't know how to control himself when we fucking.

I slowly opened my legs as he filled took off my shorts and he cuffed them with my hands and I instantly knew I couldn't run away from this.

He got in between my legs and arms and kissed me on the lips as he pushed his dick back inside me.

"You love me ma?" He asked stroking in and out of me.

"No. I hate you." I said as he fastened his pace.

"How much?" He asked kissing my neck going down to my breast.

"I want you out my life." I said.

"But you know that ain't gone happen?" He asked.

"Fuckk off me." I said.

I wanted to push him but I couldn't because I was hand cuffed like a Goat when they kill it.

He started hitting my G spot and I instantly screamed.

"Daddy you gonna make me cum" I said squirming around.

He slapped me. "Stay still." He chocked me and kissed me on my lips.

"Take this fucking dick." He groaned fucking me harder and harder.

I started crying.

"Omggg. Daddyyy." I cried whiles moaning. "Fuck! It feels good." I said as I threw my head back closing my eyes.

"Open yo eyes." He said as I felt sum hot shoot inside me.

I opened my eyes.

"Cum." He kissed my lips as he stroked in and out slowing down and I squirted I felt him shoot his load inside me again it was a lot as well because he was groaning my name for a while.

When he finished he pulled out and started licking my pussy up before rubbing her causing me to squirt a lil more then he uncuffed me.

"Let's go shower ma." He said.

I slowly got down the bed only for me to drop and he laughed before turning off his phone.

"I did that to you huh?" He asked smirking. "My dick still on hard soo." He said causing my eyes to widen.

"Don't worry I won't fuck you again for now." He shrugged as he looked at the phone.

"Damn. We been fucking for hours." He said looking at how long the video was.

"I thought it was just 30 minutes." I said as he helped me up.

"Wanna go again?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Please no." I said and he picked me up heading for the bathroom.

"The title will be angry make up sex." He said causing me to nod.

I was half sleepy and soo was he but we ended up fucking again in the bathtub. Just that this time I was riding him and he didn't go crazy he just let me do it.

I'm never fucking with him anymore.

His dick be doing stuff to me.

Thoughts?

If I ever end up making a book bout them it's gone be soo Toxic cause they would be fucking everyday🤣

That man got anger issues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™
9.3K 70 25
Read it and youll find out๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค
348K 11.2K 38
Read and find out๐Ÿ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
66.6K 1.6K 48
Last one ... I promise ๐Ÿ™‚ MUST READ ALL 4 BOOKS OF WHAT IS LOVE SERIES FIRST