NIGHT FESTIVAL [제이훈]ᴇɴ⁃

By dwlskysoo

ONLY YOU VER.2 A story of a girl who was forced to wear a mascot at night festival of the school accidentally... More

00: the day we met
01: her name
02: record
04: food and drink
05: your number
06: detention
07: raining
08: creepy man
09: dream
10: the part you're comfortable
11: bruises
12: hair tie
13: insecure
14: festival
15: red ribbon
16: drop out
17: bouquet & red ribbon
18: you and him
19: give up
20: two birds
21: polaroid love
22: prom
23: leave
24: I love you, Nam Haesoo
25: second chance
26: i want to send you home
27: night club
28: caught you
29: three days
30: happy ending
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3

03: sticker

15.6K 1.9K 4.8K
By dwlskysoo

  Jay smirked, "See?"

"That's how to make a girl shut her mouth."

Jay rode his bike in speed, leaving Haesoo hanging.

Haesoo let out a deep breath and shook her head, "I'm almost falling for that."

~~

     Jay laid on his bed after he has done showering and took Haesoo's phone. He then shut his eyes, trying to think of any passwords to unlock the phone.

"123456."

"000000"

"081202"

"021208"

He gasped as the last guess was correct. He shook his head in disbelief, "This girl is so scary." He went straight to the gallery and smiled evilly when he found the video she has taken earlier. He watched the video from the beginning until the end and chuckled to see himself was playing with kids.

He repeated the video while smiling like a tamed puppy and sent the video to his phone before deleting the whole video on her phone. He then scrolled her gallery, looking at her picture and video one by one.

He smirked when he saw a video of Sunghoon was doing his performance. He didn't hesitate and quickly deleted the video.

"This is so much better." He mumbled and scrolled her gallery again.

"This is so ugly." He said after looking at her picture.

"This one is ugly too."

"This one."

He said and sent all of the pictures to him.

Jay wore his clothes, switched off the light, and got on his blanket before continuing scrolling her phone. After a few minutes, he went to the contact and added his number. He then grabbed a chance to delete Sunghoon's number and threw the phone away before taking a long sleep.

~~

    "Good morning, Nam Haesoo. I'm sorry for not treating you to dinner last night. Do you want to have dinner with me and my friends tonight? This is for real."

"Anyway, this is Park Sunghoon. Let's befriend from now on, Haesoo."

"Fyi, I just found out your name from my friend today."

"It sounds so fool, right?"

Jay fixed his eyes on Haesoo's phone, reading the text from Sunghoon one by one.

He rolled his eyes,

"Yes. You are so fucking fool." He replied without any hesitation and blocked the number before going out of the house.

~~

  The next day, Jay went into the classroom with his black leather jacket and tight pants again. He then took a glance at Haesoo and took his seat which was behind the girl. Haesoo realized his presence and immediately turned her body facing him.

"Jay, can you give me my phone?" She whispered,
so the others didn't hear their conversation.

Jay rolled his eyes and mind his business without minding Haesoo who was waiting for him to respond.

Haesoo leaned her chair closer to his desk,

"Jay." She mumbled.

Haesoo sighed and shook her head when he pretended like he didn't hear her.

"I'm giving up. Just do whatever you want then." She continues doing her works while
holding her anger over Jay.

Jay stood up from his seat while holding something in his hand and stood in front of her desk. Haesoo ignored his presence and gasped when he bend his body to her height.

"Stay away." She muttered and placed her hand on his shoulder, pushing him away from her.

He knocked on the desk to get her attention and after several times, she finally looked at
him straight in his eyes again.

Jay placed a gift on her desk and went straight to his seat before resting his head on the desk, decided to sleep before the lesson started in a few minutes.

Haesoo was surprised and took a glance at Jay. As she was about to ask him, he had has already fallen asleep. She let out a deep breath and looked at the gift that he gave to her. She widened her eyes, couldn't believe what she had has just seen.

She leaned her chair closer to Jay and knocked on his desk.

She whispered to him, "Jay, it's not my phone..."

She opened the gift and stared at the latest iPhone that he bought for her. It was so expensive and beautiful compared to her old phone. Haesoo couldn't believe it as she kept asking Jay about the phone.

"Jay, I think you brought the wrong one."

She put the gift on his desk.

"I want my phone back."

Jay groaned, "You're disturbing me."

He lifted his head and looked at her.

"Just take it before I break it apart."

Haesoo shook her head, "It's not my phone."

"It's your phone. Who the hell use an old branded phone in this modern generation?"

He grabbed her hand and placed the phone on her palm. "Use it or I will break it in half."

"Go away. Don't disturb me anymore." He coldly said and continue sleeping.

~~

The school finally reached the end. Everyone was leaving the classroom with their friends, leaving Haesoo alone. Jay grabbed his things and walked toward the door without looking at Haesoo.

"Jay," Haesoo called him.

He stopped and waited for her to speak.

"Thank you--"

He ignored the girl before she could finish her words and pushed everyone around him, so he could walk through the hallway without being crowded by people. He walked in the middle, didn't give any look to people who greet him.

After a few minutes, the building went silent meaning everyone was already leaving. Haesoo stood up from her seat, grabbed her things, and walked out of the classroom alone. Haesoo was feeling quite unwell today. stood in the crowded, and bumped into each other's students would make her feel so dizzy and likely to collapse due to her low blood pressure.
that's why she left the school late than usual.

Haesoo stopped on her way and approached Sunghoon's desk. She took out a tissue, wiped off the dust from his desk, and smiled when an idea crossed her mind.

She took out a cute sticker from her bag and glued the sticker on his desk excitedly. She then giggled at how cute it looked.

"It suits him so much." She mumbled.

She strokes the sticker, "I don't have anything to give to you, Sunghoon. This is the only choice. So, I hope you will treasure this forever."

She sighed,

"I wish I dare to ask you."

"Do you want to be my friend?"

"Can we become close with each other just like you and Hyuri?"

She tucked her lips and took a step to
walk out of the classroom.

Her eyes widened when she spotted Sunghoon who was standing behind her, watching every single thing that she did to his desk. She nervously took a step backward and lowered her head when Sunghoon approached her

He fixed his eyes on her and smiled.

"What are you doing, Haesoo?"

Haesoo didn't respond.

She turned her body facing his desk and tried to take off the sticker but Sunghoon suddenly stopped her by standing behind the girl and reaching his hand to hers from behind causing Haesoo to become so nervous to turn her body facing him. Haesoo cleared her throat, tried to calm herself by shutting her mouth and freezing in the same position.

"Why did you take off the sticker? It's cute." He
whispered, just like his voice so clear next to her ear. He glued the sticker on the desk again and smiled before reaching his hand to her shoulder, turning her around until his gaze met her.

Haesoo lowered her chin,
"I'm sorry, Sunghoon."

"For what?" He let go of her shoulder.

"For ruining your desk."

He chuckled and took a step away.

"I was exhausted after training for a few hours but after seeing what you did to my desk, it honestly makes me feel so much better."

"It's cute."

"I love it." He went toward his desk and grabbed his things.

Haesoo just nodded in response and quickly ran out of the classroom, leaving Sunghoon alone.

Sunghoon smiled and walked out of the classroom too, watching Haesoo who looks so nervous while running through the hallway.
He shook his head, taking out his phone and opening the camera before taking a picture of her.

"She is quite funny without even trying."

~~

𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰
don't forget to vote and comment
(っ^▿^)
you guys are the best!^^
~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 81.7K 29
what happens if you were forced to get married to the most popular actor in South Korea, Jake Shim, and dump the person you have been waiting for yea...
63.7K 1.8K 35
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
52.2K 2.6K 36
- ᴀ ᴊᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴏɴ ᴀᴜ ❄️ ☕️ 💫 🚦🌃 Late night photography philosophy, bicycle rides and football in the rain, that's what comes to mind when Park Sungh...
1.4M 112K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...