reverie | tr oneshots ✓

By AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... More

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Baji // One More Time

12.4K 468 758
By AmarisxxLuna

"Dude, Why do you need me? You're on a date. I don't want to third wheel and witness all your cringey lovey-dovey." Baji whines to his best friend, Chifuyu for dragging him out of his cave just to third wheel on their date.

"You'll see in a second," Chifuyu said as he looked around. "Oh, there she is." Baji is about to ditch when Chifuyu pulled the back of his jacket preventing him to walk away.

"C'mon? with y/n?" Baji looked at his best friend with his eyebrows wrinkled together.

"I know, I know that you both are at war but I want a solo date with my girlfriend. Please accompany her somewhere. here's a movie ticket" Chifuyu handed Baji two VIP movie tickets, "and here's a budget for popcorn, etc." Chifuyu handed Baji some bills. "Ever since y/n and her boyfriend broke up, she sticks with my girlfriend like a leech."

"And that's my problem, because?" Baji asked.

"Can you help your brother out?"

"You are not my brother."

"Best friend?"

"You are not my best friend right now."

"I will lend you my new game."

"Deal."

"Act friendly, they're here." Chifuyu looked at Baji but his face is sour as a lemon. Chifuyu aggressively tilts his head and shakes them lightly like he's asking him to smile. Baji sighed and faked a smile. Chifuyu then raised his thumb and mouthed a thank you to his best friend.

"Hi, Babe!" Chifuyu greeted Izumi, his girlfriend, "Hi Babe, Baji." Izumi greeted back with a smile on her face.

"Hi, Chifuyu!" You smiled at him and snapped your head towards Baji. "You didn't say that you will bring an ape here." You said while crossing your arms.

"Ape? who, me?"

"Is there another ape in here?"

"Ah, yeah? You."

The two of you continue arguing, Chifuyu stands next to his girlfriend as they both watch you and Baji get into each other's nerves.

"Why did they end up like that?" Chifuyu asked Izumi.

"That started when Baji rejected y/n in middle school."

"Excuse me, that time I was hallucinating when I asked him to meet me at that ugly park. I drank too much cough syrup." You said, raising your eyebrow

"I didn't reject you!"

"You stood me up! I waited for you for an hour and that was the same as rejection and yes! I am bitter I'll take this bitterness to my grave!"

"You're too loud. my eardrums are bleeding." Baji pokes his ears, acting like you're damaging his eardrums.

"Then bleed to death." You rolled your eyes at him "Izumi let's go." You looked around but Chifuyu and Izumi are not there anymore. "Great." You're about to look for them when Baji held your hand.

"Don't bother their date, can't you see that you're a nuisance to them?"

"How am I a nuisance?"

"Oh, you want me to enumerate the reasons?"

"No, thank you." You shake his hands off but he holds them tightly.

"Let go."

"No! If I let you go, you'll look for them."

"It's none of your business."

"Just come with me." He tried to drag you but you resisted.

"Drag me and I'll scream." You said in an annoyed tone.

"Scream and I'll kiss you."

You became quiet for a second, Staring at him with a blank expression.

"Jeez! You're a handful. let's not waste Chifuyu's money, okay? Let's watch this movie in peace."

"Go find someone to watch it with. I'm going to find Izumi." You're about to walk when he suddenly lifts you and puts you on his shoulders. "Put me down you, annoying caveman!" You shout while punching his back. "Everyone is looking at us!"

"Shut up." He said and smacked your butt.

You gasp loudly "I'm going to report this as sexual harassment!"

"I am not kidding y/n better shut your fucking mouth or I'm going to kiss you until you're out of breath."

His word made you shut your mouth, heat travels to your cheeks. Not gonna lie, that sounded hot. You said to yourself.

"Put me down, I'll walk in peace." You said in your calmer voice. Baji stops walking and gently puts you down. You dusted your pants and flipped your hair as you turned your back at him.

"Don't walk near me," you said and walked ahead of him. The black-haired male sighed and followed you.

You and Baji watched the movie quietly and by quietly means, you pretended that he doesn't exist. What happened in middle school hurt you so much because both of you were best friends since kindergarten, you can accept if he just said straight in your face that he didn't like you but he chose to chicken out and stood you up. He was your first love and first heartbreak.

After the movie, you are both walking on the plaza to kill time. "What do you want to do next?" Baji asked you.

"You don't have to babysit me Baji, you can go now. I won't bother Chifuyu and Izumi anymore."

"But you'll be alone."

"And? It concerns you, why?"

"No- nothing." He said and scratched the back of his head. "Then I'll get going, be careful on your way home."

"Take your fake ass concern with you, I don't need that." You said.

"Fine!" Baji replied.

"Fine!" You said in a higher tone and turned your back at him. Baji walked on the opposite side.

After a couple of steps, you suddenly stop walking. There, you see your ex-boyfriend walking towards you with his new girl beside him and she was your friend. You found out that he was cheating on you with your friend a week ago.

They're holding each other's hands. You're about to ignore them but they greeted you.

"y/n! Are you alone?" The boy said. He smirked at you.

"Hi y/n," the girl said. Your hands are starting to shake not because you're hurt, but because you're freaking mad at them.

"Yeah and?"

"Aw, poor y/n all alone in a weekend." Your ex-friend said.

"Baby, let me handle this, okay?" The boy winked at your ex-friend and walked closer to you.

"Look, I'm sorry that I cheated on you. But you can't blame me... You're too plain and boring. You always talk about galaxies and stars and all that boring bullshit, I didn't know that you're like that and that's not my taste so, forgive me, okay?" He said and gently tap your shoulders. You looked at his hand, the corners of your eyes are starting to burn.

"Get your filthy hands off of my girl, bud," A familiar voice said behind you.

"Love, I've been looking for you," Baji said after you looked back.

"Is he?" he paused to look at Baji and then looked back at you "Baji, the first division captain of Tokyo manji gang... is he your boyfriend?"

The corner of your lips curved upward "Oh, why are you shaking? Are you scared?"

"No... No, I'm not scared. C'mon, baby, let's go." He said and pulled his girlfriend.

"Wait," you called and he turned back.

"Yes?"

"There's something I forgot to give you." You said and walked towards him.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"My fist." And with all your power, you punched his face straight. Baji's face went sour as he imagined the pain from your straight punch.

"Tssss, that hurts," Baji mumbled in amusement.

"That's for cheating on me with my friend." He is now crouching from pain so, you take that opportunity to hold his shoulders and kick his guts with your knees "and that's for insulting astronomy, asshole!"

You then fake charge to your friend, making her squeal before she runs, leaving her boyfriend on the ground.

"Awww, look how she easily left you." You pat his head and walk towards Baji.

"Thank you, love, for teaching me to punch assholes." You clung your hand around his arm and walked away.

After you make sure that you're far from them, you let go of his arm and shake your hands as you groan from the pain.

"Mother—" you test your fist if it will move by opening and closing them repeatedly.

"It's scary to cheat on you," Baji said with an annoying smirk.

"Thank you for helping."

"Did I hear them right? You? Thanking me?"

"I may be a bitch but, I know how to be grateful when someone helps me." You said and walked away, "Laters."

Baji ran towards you and held your hand. You lightly groan from the pain. "I... uhm... This needs ice."

"There's ice at home."

"That's twenty minutes away."

"So?"

"By then, your hands are swelling like a balloon."

"Stop acting nice it's giving me chills." You exclaimed.

"I am not acting nice! I am concerned!"

"Concern my butt!" You walked closer and pointed at his chest. "Your antics won't affect me anymore, Keisuke! You thought that I would fall for that? in your dreams! After you stood me up? Did you know how many mosquito bites I received while waiting for your ugly ass? What if I got—" You got cut off when he suddenly pulled you closer and kissed you, he placed his hand in the side of your neck while the other one is around your waist, He's not bluffing when he told you that he'll kiss you until you're out of breath.

"Now that you shut your mouth, can I tend your swelling fist?" He pulled you to the nearest bench and sat you there, You're still processing what happened so, you didn't react. you just followed his lead. Then, after he settled you, he ran towards a nearby convenience store to buy some ice. While waiting, you unconsciously touched your lips.

After a minute or so, he returned. He took a handkerchief from his pocket and knelt his one knee in front of you. He put some ice in it and wrap them tightly. he then took your hand and put them on his knee. He gently put the ice over it to lessen the swelling.

"You kissed me, asshole." surprisingly, you said that in a calmer tone.

"Yes, I kissed you and I'll do it again in a heartbeat."

"You're such a player."

"I am not like this to every woman I meet."

An awkward silence filled the area. you're just looking away while he carefully treats your wound.

"Be careful in punching someone, y/n you might break your beautiful hand."

"Why are you concerned? Aren't we at war?"

"I'm not fighting with you, y/n." He looked up, you saw his gentle expression, the expression he used to make before when he was worried about you. He gently smiled at you and went his focus back at your hand.

Again, you both became silent for a while. He is just treating your hand, occasionally blowing at your knuckles to ease the pain. Tears suddenly fell, he noticed it and immediately looked at you.

"Hey, does it hurt? Do you want me to take you to the emergency?"

"Why, Baji?"

"To check if there's a broken bone."

"Dumbass! I'm asking you, why you stood me up when you could just reject me? It hurts waiting for you. We've been friends for too long, I would understand if you just say no to me back then."

"I didn't stood you up. I just... I didn't make it on time." He let out a bitter chuckle. "I got held by some gang members who wanted to fight, talk about worst timing. I tried my best to escape them but they were too many," He let out a silent chuckle.

"I went to our meeting place but you're gone. I went to your house the next day to apologize but your mother said you went to your father in Yokohama. I tried calling you but you didn't answer. You're one tough chick to persuade." He chuckles again.

"I prayed that summer vacation end faster so I could talk to you but you didn't come back not until we're in high school. And now, you despise me."

"But... why you didn't tell me that? it's been two years since I came back."

"You didn't give me a chance to talk. whenever you see me, I could feel your boiling blood from miles away." He jokingly said and paused for a while. He gently brushes your knuckles with his thumb. "But somehow, I like that you're fighting with me, at least that way, you're talking to me."

"I'm sorry if I didn't give you a chance to explain, I was consumed by pain. You're my first love, Baji."

"I should be the one apologizing, y/n not you." He let go of your hand and looked at you. "I'm sorry for letting you wait, If I could turn back the time, I'll make sure that I made it to our meeting spot." He wiped your tear and gently smiled at you. "I badly wanted to say that I liked you too back then and still am to this day."

Your eyes widened from what you just heard. "You like me back then until now?"

"Well, why do you think I want to be by your side even when they tease me that I only hang out with a girl." He chuckled. "Yes, y/n my feelings for you never change."

"Woah! That was a lot of information." You let out an awkward chuckle. "But I still don't forgive you for that mosquito bites!"

"It's fine if you don't like me ba—"

"Who said that I don't like you back?"

"What? Huh? say that again, please?"

"It's not my fault your deaf." you stood up and tested your fist. "Oh, the swelling stops. let go eat some ice cream." You happily said and walked past him.

"It's my treat." You added without looking at him.

"Wa— WAIT! y/n! say that again! Hey!" Baji was flustered and has this playful happy smile on his face. he then walks a little faster to follow you

"No, I will not repeat it, caveman." You said, laughing.

"Mission success!" Chifuyu said while he raised his hand for a high-five. Izumi tapped Chifuyu's palm and both of them stood up from crouching. They then stretch their legs. "This took half of our day. They're both stubborn." He added.

"Told you! if you leave those two together, they will admit their feelings," Izumi chuckled and handed her palm. Chifuyu groans and hand her 500 yen. "Unfair!"

"And my prediction was right! Baji will kiss y/n" Izumi added.

"You're good at reading people, babe."

"I'm not good at reading people, they were just too obvious that they like each other." Izumi chuckled and handed her other palm.

"We didn't bet on anything else."

"Give me your hand, silly! Let's date." She said, chuckling.

"Oh." Chifuyu smiled and gave his hand. "Sly, miss-ma'am."

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.9K 26
𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 BOOK 3: HOLY TRINITY SERIES. There is just something wrong with y/n's husband. ❝Sit tight o...
33.1K 2K 9
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...
33.5K 2.1K 31
𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 Duda Donelli, era melhor amiga da Bella Mancini, decidiram fazer uma live, onde Henrique lemos entrou.. - - - - - especial de - opssdudis co...
32.9K 837 17
"Are we Just Friends? Cause I think you only see me as your Bestfriend, nothing more....."