Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€
81πŸ₯€

51🌷

5.6K 454 44
By chandusweety4

Hasna pov:

"Mrs. Hasna Daksh Elli Sharma!!!!!! Are you going to get your ass off the bed or shall I drag you out of your comfort zoneee!!!!!!"

Arghh!!

I groaned at the high pitch screech of a person who shouted against my ear in the early morning.

Ughh!! I grabbed the plushie and placed against my ear to block that annoying screech.

Why that stupid witch has to be that loud?

Arghh!! Nina!!!

Who will wake up a person in this way!

I gritted my teeth in anger...sure, Nina & my brother Anuj have one thing in common..

That is....To hella irritate me in the early morning..

Uff!!

Are you all wondering why she calls me Mrs. Hasna Daksh Elli Sharma?

It's simply because she knows about my accidental marriage.

How? You people might wonder?

           ❤Flashback starts❤

I was sleeping, hugging the plushie near my heart, which my wolfy gave me while dreaming about him.

As I was busy in my dreams, but all of a sudden, I woke up due to the urgency to Pee.

I sleepily headed to the washroom and did my business by slapping my neck irritatingly due to the mosquito which just kissed me.

After I emptied my bladder, I stepped out of the bathroom groggily and was about to climb into my bed, but in a swift I opened my eyes in shock as soon as I heard the most horror-struck words..

"Who the heck had tied that mangalsutr around you, Hasna?" Nina screamed at her top of her lungs at me in her high pitched voice.

My eyes popped out of my head as I stared at her in astounded, who was throwing daggers at my mangalasutr.

"Mangalasutr!" I murmured, getting startled by her words in terror. My  hand automatically found their way to my mangalautr and clutched it..

That's when, I realised that I came out of my top during sleeping.

I gulped at the pair of  eyes which were demanding me for answers.

What should I do now?

Will she judge me, if I tell her the truth.

I was about to put the mangalasutr inside the my top, but before I did, a hand stopped me.

"Don't you dare to hide it" Nina screamed, making me hella anxious.

"I am not" I defended.

"Whatever...Tell me who is that jerk" She queried me, seething in anger while rolling her eyes.

As soon as she called my Wolfy, a jerk. My fists curled up into a ball in rage, but I suppressed my anger and yelled at her.

"He is not a jerk, Nina. He is my husband....My Daksh...His name was Daksh Elli Sharma..the one who tied this around me" I chided her while lifting my mangalasutr at her by indicating it.

As soon as I uttered those words, my stomach was filled with butterflies and those words felt like foriegn to me. Ignoring all those things, I glanced at Nina who was looking at me speechless, stunned and bewilder.

I don't want to hide it from her anymore. Because, she, like a true friend stuck by my side in thick and thin and endured my mood swings. whenever I feel sad she used to cheer me up. What more a person want from a friend, when I got a trustworthy friend. I can trust her blindly.

So, I told her what happened in the village excluding the naughty stuff and private talk which My Wolfy & I had. All I said was how I got married to him, that's it. Nothing else.

Because, there was no need for her to know, about the entire stuff which happened between us. All she knows was, he told me to wait for his return as he has an important work to do.

              ❤Flashback ends

That's how she knows about my marriage. But, she never judged me instead she used to engage me with some other things so that I won't think about him.

No..No....Nina doesn't know that, I love him, yet she only knows that I have a crush on him.

However, what she doesn't know is? What ever I do...my Wolfy would be at the back of my mind constantly by eating my Mind, Soul and Heart, even though she tried to make me engage with her lame jokes, memes and all.

"Smiley, we are getting late! Come on. Go and fresh up and leave that damn cozy bed of  your's girl. Just live for once. All you do was eat, sleep and study" Nina chided while getting down from the bed as she got successful from waking me up.

"Oh god! She isn't wake up still now" Pari exclaimed while entering into the room as I think she came back from mess after having her morning coffee..

I rolled my eyes at them..I tossed on my bed lazily by hugging my plushie tightly to my heart, not wanting to leave my bed.

"Look at you..you are looking like a lifeless doll" Urivi added entering into the room behind Pari.

"Even though, she is looking pale, but she maintained to look beautiful" Deepa chirped in while stepping into the room to lighten up the spicy atmosphere.

These three(Urvi, Pari & Deepa) are coffee addicts unlike Nina & me. That's the reason for their return from the mess in the morning.

But, Anyways, These four were fed up with my dull behaviour. They even blackmailed to take away the endearment smiley which they gave me as I'm not laughing like I usually does. They all asked me so many times, that's what troubling me, However, I have never uttered a word and used to say that I'm perfectly alright, Nonetheless, Nina knows how much devastated I'm.

"Come on darling!! Aashi said that she will be down in 20 min. So get your lazy ass out of the bed" Nina again screamed at me making me give an eye roll at her.

I got habituated to her high pitched voice, and I know what's going on in all your people's mind that how the hell we were on good terms with Aashi, right?

And, It's a yes...A lot has happened in this one year..

           ❤Flashback starts

A few days later after my Wolfy left for London. I was so depressed and living like a dead soul. All I used to do was eat, sleep & study and at night I used to cry silently. It became my routine. I used to keep myself busy in college, with boring classes and started participating in workshops, debates, seminars and all. So, that I won't remember him, but all my plans used to backfired as whatever I do, his image used to pop up in front of my eyes.

Days passed...

One day as usual, I was missing him so badly. That day, I didn't have a heart to study too.

All I wanted to do was curled up in a ball in the dark on my bed and cry my heart out.

However, things will not happen as we wish.

"Smiley, Shall we go to the icecream parlor to have an icecream" Pari jabbered enthusiastically while getting up from her bed and inched towards me.

"Yeah, darling...I too wanted to have it" Nina yelled excitedly.

I thought for a while...I have to try to forget him, at least for a second and added to that I don't want to disappoint them by looking at their cute puppy faces.

"Okay" I obliged.

"Yayy!!"

They both hified each other as they both made me agree.

"Inform Urvi & Deepa too" I told them while getting up from my bed.

"Have you forgotten, they had said that they have a birthday party of their classmate. So, they will come back hostel at late night" Pari said, while taking her phone in her hand and typing something on her phone.

"Yeah, I kinda forgot" I tittered, taking my printed chiffon stole from the cupboard.

"Let's go" Nina gushed, walking towards the door.

We 3 left towards the parlor, which was near the basketball ground.

We reached their and ordered our favourite ice creams. They both were pulling each other legs, whereas, I was roaming my eyes randomly around my surroundings while thinking about my Elli.

Out of blue, balloons started floating in the air, at the same time, a Tamil music was started playing in the background.

Wow!!!

As I observed keenly at the balloons, each balloon has a sorry written on it.

Someone had written, the 5 letter word sorry in different languages on the balloons and they were slowly realising them in the air.

May be someone was apologizing to their friends or dear one's.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and twisted my neck in that direction only to see Nina, who was looking stunned while pointing towards her finger in some direction..gesturing me to follow her gaze.

I followed her eyes only to see Mohit sir & Deepak sir, were playing violin by dancing with a beaming smile at us.

At now, all students were gathered around. I awkwardly smiled at them not knowing what to do in return as it will be rude if we look away from them.

But, soon my eyes widen, when I saw Rishi sir & Aashi came along with few students wearing a sorry t-shirt while dancing...mean while the background music changed into an apology song.

Few students joined them in Dance. They were dancing while looking at me apologetically.

Why they are looking at me in that way?

I was wondering, when I felt a pat on my arm from the other side. I riveted my eyes from them and saw Pari grinning widely at me while pointing towards the sky.

What now?

I was baffled and was about to look up, but abruptly stopped when I heard a loud shrill beside my other side.

"Oh my god...I look so beautiful in their"

I twisted my neck in 180 degree's only to see an exciting Nina, who was looking at the sky with a huge grin.

What's so interesting in there?

Without waiting for a second, I looked up only to get astonished.

A gasp escaped from my lips when I saw myself in the sky except I was smiling widely at the sky.

Is it me!!!!!

Kaduvale!!!!

Never ever I imagined that my face would appear in the sky. Slowly, my lips curved into a beautiful smile.

"You are looking more prettier than me" Nina exclaimed,  facing towards me.

That's when, I saw her face too beside me.

We both looked at each other smiling widely and soon an apology popped up below our faces on the sky.

Who wear apologizing to us?

I was puzzled and looked up again, more balloons were poping out. I glanced at our front, there, they were still dancing.

However, why Rishi sir & Aashi were saying sorry to us. They walked towards me, whereas Aashi looked at me..

First thing, I don't know why she was saying sorry and second thing, after yelling at me and accusing me at which I was not yet fault.

Wait..Wait...now it hits me....She was apologizing for that reason to me.

I took a glimpse of her, Aashi was looking at me with remorse.

"Hasna, I'm sorry for hurting you. I never wanted you to feel bad in any way. I was worried about Daksh and in that process I lashed out at you without knowing the truth. I just don't expect you to forgive me, merely I wanted you to know that I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I will do anything and everything just to take away the hurt you felt. With a deflated ego and with a sad soul and head hung low, I apologize to you unconditionally" Aashi said with a grief.

"Aashi, people hurt each other. It happens to everyone intentionally or unintentionally, regretfully or not. It's a part of what we do as a people. The beauty is that we have a ability to heal and forgive...And I forgive you." I smiled.

I forgive her that doesn't mean I accepted her behaviour or trust her. I forgive her for myself, so that, I can let go and move on my life.

"And, me too, Close up and Nina. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you both on that day by ordering you both. It's because of Cabir. He said that, you  both were stubborn and will not accept my help. So, I thought if I use that tone on you both you then you both might listen to me" Rishi mumbled guiltily.

I looked at him and smiled at Rishi sir's explanation.

Seriously, I have long forgotten about all these things. Sure, at that time it hurt me, but not anymore. And, what's surprising me more was, the great billionaire's were apologizing to me.

Wow!!

I never know they will accept their mistakes and ask for forgiveness from me.

"It's ok " I whispered and looked at Pari who was staring at Rishi sir longingly.

I gave a sad smile to Pari. Because of us, she wasn't speaking with him. In her view, he disrespected her friends and she was mad at him for that.

You may wonder, how do I know. One day, we heard her when she was speaking with her mother. Nina & I got shocked when we heard her words and even asked her whether it was right or wrong.

To that, Pari replied that it's true in a hesitant tone. We even told her to don't do that, however, she didn't listen to us.

And, Nina being Nina, after hearing about it, she has been friendly with her without any taunting.

Hence we become three musketeers in CSE dept.

"Pari, At least now speak to him, he was missing you so much" Nina taunted teasingly.

I smiled at them. Meanwhile Aashi gave me a sorry card along with that she was giving handling a gift.

"No, Aashi there was no need of all these things" I handed back the gift polietly.

"No, I insist please take it Hasna. I think you as my little sister. If your  sister was there in my place then will you reject it..No na" she smiled.

I giggled at her and accepted her gift not only that Rishi sir too gave us a homemade Gulab jamun made by him.

Likewise, we reconciled..

Flashback ends❤

Ignoring them, I walked into the washroom and got fresh up. I took a glimpse at my reflection in the mirror and smiled sadly while looking at my attire.

I wore a simple mustard yellow color cotton Kurti paired with a dark green legging, looking absolutely like an ugly duckling.

Will he like this ugly duckling?

Does he remember his ugly wife?

Suddenly, a doubt as well as a fear crept into my heart?

"Hasna!!!"

I came out of my thoughts, I wiped my tears and looked at Nina with a fake smile.

"Don't pretend in front of me? I know you are crying?" Nina whispered yelled at me as not wanting others to hear her words.

Nina held my hand in hers and squeezed it in assurance.

"Today is a holiday for your crying session " Nina declared inaudibly, with a scowl on her face.

"It's not in my hands" I shrugged, looking at my hands by blinking my tears in my eyes.

Nina stared at my agonized state...few seconds later, composing herself, Nina  changed the topic not wanting to look at my gloomy state.

"Shall I braid your hair" Nina asked me, changing the subject.

"If you want, you can....my hair always welcome your hands" I chuckled at her sadly.

Surely, Nina is a nice hair stylist, but only for me. Because I don't know why she never touches anyone's hair except mine.

She grinned at me while nodding her head..

I shook my head smilingly, she is such a witch, but my witch...my best friend.

"So, where are we going" I queried to no one in particular.

"Nothing special smiley, first we will fill our stomachs & then, we will go to a mall" Pari gushed in.

"Okay!" I mumbled.

Actually, I don't have any interest to go for an outing, yet these four girls are eating my brain from last few days. So, not having a heart to disappoint them I agreed.

We all left in Aashi's car along with her for the mall.

The car was filled with silence which is unusual because these five are not silent girls as much as I know. Aashi was driving silently.

I lost in my thoughts, not caring  anything about the surroundings. All my thoughts wander around the one & only person my Daksh.

"Hasna, step out of the car. We reached. " Pari said softly by my shaking arm.

That's when I realised that the car came to a halt...and glanced at pari in confusion, who was standing near the car door which is already opened.

"Come out of the car. We reached the restaurant to fill our stomach's" Pari mumbled gently again.

I nodded my head and hop out of the car. As soon as, I stepped out of the car, My heart is becoming erratic.

My whole body was shuddering under those eyes which I used to feel one year back. And now, after one year, I was feeling again, his sharp eyes on me, but he isn't in India, then how could I feel near me. I glanced around my surroundings, hoping that I could see him. May be...Just maybe he came back, yet I couldn't  find him any where near me.

"Calm down"

"Calm down"

I murmured while placing my hand on my heart.

" Let's go, in" Nina jabbered while linking her arms in mine whereas pari too did the same and started ambling towards the small resturant where only tiffins are available.

I nodded my head with a smile even though I am feeling apprehensive. I took a glimpse of the others as I could only see Pari & Nina with me.

"Where are the others?" I inquired them, whereas my heart was beating so fast that I am afraid that it would jump out of from its place.

"They left" Pari replied in duh tone.

"Oh" I mumbled, not having a heart to further query about the others as I'm feeling so much jittery in me.

I couldn't understand that what is happening with me?

I again searched around, however, I didn't find him anywhere. Then, why I'm feeling insane.

I only feel in this way when he is around me..

Oho...Hasna...May be your are just hallucinating..I have to shrug all these ridiculous thoughts and has to enjoy with my friends.

We settled in a quite place and the waiter came to take our order. After the waiter noting what we want in his notepad. He left.

Whereas, Pari & Nina were talking to each other about some romantic novels which I'm least interested. I was sitting anxiously, still feeling the eyes on me which was making me restless. I looked around and my breath hitched when my eyes fell on a certain someone whom my heart was missing in this one year.

There he is....Staring at me intently with his spell bound eyes while sitting on the front table towards me, making my heart flutter on its own.

Omo..Is he real or Am I imagining him.

What made me more shock was he..my Elli winked at me.

A gasp escaped from my lips when I saw him winking at me..

"What happened, Darling?" Nina asked me and I took a few seconds to gather my senses and twisted my head in sideways and looked at Nina.

"Vo..Dak.." I was saying and was about to pointing at him, but he isn't there when I looked at the place where he sat before.

Where is my Wolfy?

Where did he gone? Just now I saw him.

"Hasna" Nina called me making me come out of my trance.

"Hmm" I hummed not understanding anything.

"What" Nina said.

"Nothing.." I shook my head not wanting to make a fool of myself in front of my friend.

Ayyo kaduvale..you are making me mad.

I shake my head annoyingly and at the same time the waiter brought our order..but I ignored it and again I looked in that direction hoping I'm not imagining him.

However, when My eyes fell on that place, I was stunned...my Elli is there only, he was eating Aloo Poori by looking at me.

Maybe, Again am I hallucinating because if he is really present here, then Nina & Pari  would see him right. So, he isn't real and only my imagination, I thought, but what that imaginary figure of him did next made me choke on my food which is in my mouth.

He..He literally gave me a flying kiss.

Which my real Wolfy never ever does it..

I blushed at the imaginary smirking Wolfy and looked down at my food shyly.

Arghh..What's happening to me..Am I really blushing at that imaginary Wolfy of mine.

I don't know why, but My heart urged to see that imaginary wolfy aka my Elli again.

This time, my Elli tore a poori into a small piece and dipped it into a curry and ate it a half piece in that morsel and forwarded his hand which is holding the ort towards me saying a little louder...

" Do you want to get a taste of my ort, Gigglemug" He smirked making my eyes bulge like a socket.

Ayyo kaduvale!!

I shook my head while my face became a beetroot.

Ughh..you dummy why are you answering him, when he isn't real..If he is real then my friends will definitely hear him, nonetheless, when I looked at them, they both are busy in stuffing their mouth.

Then, I realised, I have only eaten 1/4 of my Dosa...huff..I started eating yet time to time, my eyes would look at him who is staring at me making my heart go wild.

"Hasna, come on eat fast" Nina commented

"Hmm" I hummed at her.

I should stop looking at him, but what if that imaginary Elli of mine will vanish in thin air.

Beacause, Imaginary or real...He is my wolfy...my hubby...How can I miss a chance to look at his attractive face.

With that thought, I looked at the same table, but that imaginary Daksh disappeared as I thought.

Pouting, I completed my food and we three walked to the mall which is a walkable distance from the restaurant.

We went into the mall. And and again I started feeling the same way, however, that imaginary Daksh of mine didn't appear again which made me sad.

Nina & Pari were busy in choosing some croptops whereas I was looking around randomly.

Suddenly, the imaginary Daksh has
appeared again by waving his hand at me saying Hi..

I smiled at him like a crazy teenager who was blooming in love.

I think, I'm becoming a lunatic..maybe I should visit a psychiatrist soon or else I bet I will become mental.

I should stop hallucinating about him..huff..I have to keep busy myself.

With that, I started searching for god knows what..

Finally, I took a rose pink saree which has a light work on it and moved towards the mirror, placing the saree on my shoulder, I started checking whether it is good or not.

But, when I was checking in the mirror, I saw his image in the mirror too by shaking his head as no in the mirror.

I like a stupid girl, forget that he isn't real. I pouted at him and walked back to the saree section and took another saree and did the same. He rejected all. At last, one black color saree has attracted my eyes, I took it and did the same.

This time, my Wolfy gave his green signal and I blushed shyly at him with a crimson face.

I think, I should really consult a doctor because I was going nuts.

After a lot of their foolish shopping. We settled in the restaurant which is in the mall.

Thankfully, my imaginary hubby had vanished again to god knows where. But, I want to get a glimpse of him again.

Pari was on call, whereas Nina was busy with her phone.

Me, nothing doing except pouting at my stupid imaginary Daksh.

"Darling, I have to go to restroom"  Nina announced like she is going to do some useful thing.

Hmph..She left.

"Me too" Pari tagged along with her while ending the call by leaving me alone.

I too wanted to tag along, but who knows what if he appear in the ladies restroom......Huff......I don't want my wolfy to get a sight of other female species except me. He have to see only me.

His gaze should only on me..only on me!!!

Huff...What I'm thinking...He don't even like me then how the hell he will look at me.

Ayyo kaduvale!! You are making me a crackpot.

This husband of mine is killing me with his thoughts..

Huff..

I pressed my eyes in irritation while leaning on the chair and sighed.

Suddenly, I heard the moving sound of a chair. I opened my eyes only to see my imaginary wolfy sitting in front of me at the same table as me.

This time I decided to scold him for making me go bonkers.

"Look, My dear imaginary wolfy, why are you torturing me by appearing & disappearing. I know you are not real. My Elli will never do all those things which you did just now. My Elli is rude & arrogant. My wolfy doesn't know all these things which you did just now. So, even though you have a face of him, but you aren't' my Wolfy. So don't try to act like him and don't come again in front of me. You are making me crazy. If you continue doing like this, then I have to visit a mental hospital" I chided, gritting my teeth in annoyance.

In return, he looked at me amusingly..

"What's that amusing" I commented.

Don't think that the great shy Hasna has become so bold...If he is real then I never ever use that tone with him.

"Daksh Sir, At last you came!!!?"

"Daksh Anna, you came!!!"

I heard an excited voice's of Nina and Pari's voice making me flabbergasted.

What the hell!!! Is he real???

Ayyo kaduvale!!! I made myself a fool in front of him.

I got appalled and looked at him in horrified.

My Wolfy looked over at me and smirked at my shocked expression.

I was so embarrassed. I so wanted the earth to swallow me or else I wish I had a magic wand with me so that I can vanish in the thin air.

                          ***💞***

Hey lovelies..😊

Sorry for breaking the promise. Actually, something came up yesterday so I couldn't update..

Anyway, how is the update?😍

Hope you people enjoyed the update..

Actually, I wanted to write more in this update but couldn't as I'm feeling so sleepy, right now. So, I just ended it here.😴

Anyway, please do vote & comment..

Silent readers...please don't be silent just click the star button if you like it..😁

Byebye..

See you soon..😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 348 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
138K 8.2K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
74.3K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
113K 6.2K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...