Lealtà {18+}

KIXKX_WRITES

He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man... Еще

LEALTÀ-Introduction
LEALTÀ-Chapter one
LEALTÀ-Chapter two
LEALTÀ-Chapter three
LEALTÀ-Chapter four
LEALTÀ-Chapter five
LEALTÀ-Chapter six
LEALTÀ -Chapter seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter eight
LEALTÀ-Chapter nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter ten
LEALTÀ -Chapter eleven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twelve
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fourteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fifteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter sixteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter seventeen
LEALTÀ -Chapter eighteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter nineteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-two
LEALTÀ-Chapter twenty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-five
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-six
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-eight
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-two
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-five
LEALTÀ- Chapter Thirty-six
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-seven - LAST CHAPTER PART I
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-nine - LAST CHAPTER PART II

LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty

172 2 2
KIXKX_WRITES

Chapter Thirty. God's plan.

Kimberly Casey
____

"So when I was young my father didn't really show me affection. He was so busy with the work, but as older as I got the more the was there. I knew he loved me, I never doubted that...but you know, when you're four-teen years old, it's hard sometimes." I opened up Nicola, trying to ease down the tension and nervousness...

Or more like my own tension and nervousness.

"Sandro loved you very much, Kimberly. And so did your mother. They talked about you all the time." He looked away from the road only for a second to pass me a smile. I smiled back at him, and then he looked back at the road. 

"How come you never met me? I mean I'm sure I would remember you if I would have met you before." I look at Nicolas tattooed neck and hands. I'm pretty sure I would've simped for him....just as much as I do now.

"Well, your father did offer me once a dinner at your house. But I said no. I didn't want to expose you to any more danger, and more so your mother. She was a respectful woman, and I did not dare to make her angry or pissed off." He chuckles at the sentace.  I chuckle too.

Oh yes my father did surely respect my mother. You did not want to piss her off.

"You look very much like her Kimberly. And Sandro as well of course, but tou gpt tour mothers eyes. Your father had more darker eyes, your mother did have more honey brown eyes. Just like yours." He smiles at me, but never leaves his eyes on the road. He kisses my hand again, and lay his hand on top of mine in my lap.

This feeling...

I never want it to go away.

"We're here." Nicola stops in front of a big, black gate. Cameras all over the place. Two men on either side of the gate dressed in black. With sunglasses on them. Their hands gesturing that we can drive, and Nicola do so.

"Shit, I'm scared Nicola..." I can feel everything inside of me wrench. Feels like I'm gonna puke!

"It's okay. Just stay with me, and don't ever forget what Kian taught you that night. I know it was a while ago, but you need to calm yourself. You might only have miliseconds to process things today, Miele." He stops the car in front of the big mansion.

Wow.

"Yeah... I know." He smiles at me at faces me.

"Okey listen...Angelo and Kian is in the woods, Alexandro will listen to our whole conversation. And if something goes wrong, Kimberly. You can't stay. Even if it means that you'll have to leave me, I will be okay." He looks intensly in my eyes. I give him a nod, before he kisses me on my lips. His hands on either side of my face.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say, looking into his green eyes. We get out of the car, and now the real action begins.

"Welcome." A tall woman stands in front of the door, as we walks inside.

"Who is she?" I whisper to Nicola. He leans down towards me and whispers back,

"Nira, Charlotte's sister." I give him a nod as we keep walking. The whole house is in a black colour scheme. And gold. Pretty look alike Nicola's mansion.

As we get closer to what I guess is the office, or the room where the meeting is going to hold place, Nicola puts his hand on my lower back. Butterflies in my stomach is coming alive at his touch...

Nicola opens the door, and there he sits.

Giovanni Castello.

_

Angelo Sandes

"What if something goes wrong?" Kian says to me, holding his hands in his hair. I have never seen Kian Santos this nervous since the birth of my own daughter.

"Kian get a fucking grip! You're the one who's supposed to be the tough one here. Nothing will go wrong." I say to him, and give him a pat on the back. The sky is full of stars and I feel how my late wife is watching us...surely praying just as much as she used to for us.

"I mean this is so fucked up?! How did Giovanni even found his way back, and especially to fucking Charlotte Devine, Angelo? Something doesn't add up. And that's what scares the fucking shit out of me."

And that's when it hits me.

"Kian. We need to get them out!" I yell, I jump inside of the car, Kian following quickly. I put the car in reverse and push the gas with my foot.

"What the fuck is happening!" Kian looks at me, but I can't explain to him now. I push the earpiece in my ear, where I have Alexandro.

"ALEXANDRO WE NEED TO GET THEM OUT IT'S A TRAP! GIOVANNI IS TRYING TO GET THE WORK DONE FOR ADAM!" Panic is floading in my body.

When Giovanni came in the mansion I could feel that something was off, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

But now it hits me.

Before Giovanni came in, I saw something that I wouldn't normally react on. But now...I do. Giovanni knew exactly where to go, he knew that Nicola was injured. He knew that Ivanna was dead.

"What do you fucking mean, Angelo?" Alexandro is speaking in my ear, but I look besides me seeing Kian, putting on his equipments, knifes, guns and he pulls up his hood.

"Giovanni know exactly where Nicola was, he was the one who killed Devine, and I think that Nira, Charlotte's sister was on it too." I drive full speed, hopikg that the cops don't cath us. Not that they would take us in, as when they see us they turn direction. But still...

"Shit! How could we fuck up this much?" Kian curses under his breath.

"I'll call the men, get there as soon as possible!" I yell in the earpiece.

"Angelo...they're already inside. There's nothing we can do." And goosebumps erupt on my whole body. Sweat dripping down from my forhead.

We can only fucking hope... this is god's fucking plan.

_

Kimberly Casey
____

We sit down on the two chairs in fron of Giovanni. But something seems off...not just the part that we're here. But there is something about Giovanni.

There's something about his body language, that scares me.

"So, Nicola." He smiles in his chair, looking at his son. Nicola clenches his jaw, and I can see the tension. But I try not to think much about it. Giovanni's eyes meet mine. And I feel the same feeling when I looked into Assar's. Shivers sendimg down my spine.

"You're really into Sandro's daughter I see. Shame he couldn't be here to see it for himself." Giovanni says. And looks back at Nicola.

"Don't speak about him. He was twice the man you are. Now." Nicola leans forward in the chair, putting his hands on the table and locks them in one another.

"We came because you told me you had something you wanted to tell me. So speak, before I get the fuck out of here. What happened to Charlotte?" Nicola says. Still clenching his jaw. I swallow the lump in my throat. Hiding my shaking hands in my lap. But the sweat on my forhead is not making it hide enough.

"Right." Giovanni leans back, smiling as he watches us.

(Please play "under the milky way" by Peter Raeburn, BeeBee Bettencourt)

"I have something to show you, ms. Casey." He has a more thick accent then Nicola. Proving me that they're both italian. He pushes a button on a controller that lays in front of him, and a tv is put on besides us. We all watch it.

But Nicola freezes. His whole body is still, even his breathing. And mine as well, as I see what is on the tv.

A tape of Assar. When he attacked me in the mansion...

You can hear my screams, and you can see when he gets on top of me. When he beats me and all the blood splashing onto the wall and the floor. Me trying to fight back. I can't help how my body reacts, and before I know it I begin to shake and I puke all over the floor.

Nicola holds my hair, as he stands up violently and yells at Giovanni.

"TURN THAT FUCKING THING OFF BEFORE I KILL YOU MYSELF, YOU SICK BASTARD!" My ears starts to ring, and I feel how my body is trying to shut down at the trauma respons.

"Oh I'm not done yet son." Giovanni gives Nicola a sickening smile...before he turn on another video. And this one makes me...

Wish In was dead.

It's a video of who I guess is Ally. Nicola's latw wife. But not a normal video.

"So here I am, with this whore," Adams voice echoing in the room. Ally is there, blood running down her forhead, and the car is unrecognizable.

"Please don't hurt my baby..." her voice is shallow. Her whole face is full of cuts and you can see how afraid she is.

Nicola dropps my hair, as he watch the video closely. His arms falls to his sides, and his eyes are full of tears and sadness. I stop puking, and dry my mouth. I look towards the screen and my whole body is screaming as what's coming next.

"Ohh, poor, poor baby. Good that he won't be able to experience the world!" Adam takes his knife and cut a big, long cut into her womb. Making Ally scream in pain.

"Turn i-itt off! Please!" I yell and sob, tears streaming down my cheeks. But as I watch Nicola...I can't breathe. Tears is floading down his face, his hands is shaking. And his chin is shaking at the sight of his Wifey being tortured to death.

"Problem solved. And now....only you left." Adam let Ally speak one last time.

"Desta amore mio. gli dai ciò che si merita... che la lealtà ti guidi..." My whole body shivers as Ally closes her eyes and the knife is inserted in her throat.
(Desta my love. you give him what he deserves...may loyalty lead you the way.)

Giovanni turn the video off. And so the tv, leaving it black. And the whole room is quiet. Nicola turns slowly towards Giovanni.

"I will...-" Nicola swallows the tears. His face is full of tears, his lips swollen and his green eyes red. His chin still shaking.

"I will kill you so slowly." The rage I thought would come out of this man didn't. And for the first time I saw Nicola Castello break into pieces. He sits down in the chair, he put his hand under his chin, and just sists there...thinking.

(Please put on "the night we met" by lord Huron)

I can't breathe, and especially not with this sick bastartd in the room. "I fucking hate you." I grit my teeth, as I look at Giovanni. 

"Oh darling. You're not the first one to say that. But before we make any decision....Nicola." Nicola looks up at Giovanni. His face screaming anger and pain.

"Get the fuck out." Giovanni rises from the chair. But as he passes us, Nicola rises too.

They stands in front of eachother. Giovanni takes something out of his pocket, and as I see what it is, I can only feel the tears coming again.

Nicolas necklace.

"We wouldn't wat her death to be useless would we?" Giovanni pats Nicola's back. Before he walks out of the room, leaving us in there all alone.

"Nicola..." I reach my hand out. But he doesn't do anything when I touch him. It breaks my heart.

I hug him from behind. And that...that's when it all comes. Nicola breaks down on the floor, hysterically crying. Holding onto the necklace for dear life.

"I tried all in my power to save her..." he cries. I pull his face towards my chest. And he clings onto me, never letting go. He starts to hyperventilate, and I just sit there with him, trying to calm him down. The room if so quiet if it wouldn't be for his cries. I cry too...oceans of tears, just for him. Just for them.

"I will kill him...God know I will. For her, for him. And for you." He looks up at me. The sight breaking my heart. I take my hands on either side of his face.

"No. You'll kill him for Ally, your son. And for your your mother. You kill him painful just like he did to your mother and Ally. Just don't....don't lose yourself, Desta. Don't you dare fucking lose yourself. Because I need you." He nods.

After a while, we stand up. We walk out of the mansion, not a single person here. But just as we get out, Angelo, Kian and Sandro comes in full speed, with all the other men. They comes running towards us.

They all stand there as they see Nicola.

Never have I or anyone else seen him like this.

"Boss." Angelo says. He watches as we pass them, with big steps. Nicola stops in his tracks. "I will kill him. But not today...not today." He keeps walkikg. Angelo turns his head down, bowing for Nicola. And to my surprise...

Everyone else does too.

"Kimberly." Nicola says. I stop and look at him.

"Let's go home." The word home...

I'm always home wherever you are my love.

"Yes, Desta." I say. He gives me a weak smile as we get into the car. He sits there for a while, before he starts the engine. And we begin our jorney back home.

"I will kill him..." He mutter under his breath. His hand on mine, in my lap.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asks me. I'm a little bit surprised by his question. I'm the one who should be asking him that.

"I'm okay. Are you?" I lower my voice. He doesn't say anything. Just continues to drive. "No. But I will be." He says. And I trust him...somewhat. After seeing the person you love the most in the world being killed, you can't be okay. Impossible.

"I will never not trust you, Desta. But I need you to share your thoughts. Not only with me, but with the others too." I look in the mirror and I see all the cars behind us. Then following us home.

"Yes." He cuts his answer short. But that's enough, for now.

I guess they were right. This would be the death of Nicola Castello.

____

Thoughts?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.5K 1.3K 50
I kicked the doors open which lead me into a massive hall filled with people with dresses which screamed richness.As I looked around I saw the man wh...
His At First Sight goldenG

Любовные романы

2.1M 51K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...
Obsessively In Love The$aTisfier$

Любовные романы

57K 1.1K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
1.1M 21.6K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...