Lealtà {18+}

Bởi KIXKX_WRITES

He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man... Xem Thêm

LEALTÀ-Introduction
LEALTÀ-Chapter one
LEALTÀ-Chapter two
LEALTÀ-Chapter three
LEALTÀ-Chapter four
LEALTÀ-Chapter five
LEALTÀ-Chapter six
LEALTÀ -Chapter seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter eight
LEALTÀ-Chapter nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter ten
LEALTÀ -Chapter eleven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twelve
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fourteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fifteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter sixteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter seventeen
LEALTÀ -Chapter eighteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter nineteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-two
LEALTÀ-Chapter twenty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-five
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-six
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-two
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-five
LEALTÀ- Chapter Thirty-six
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-seven - LAST CHAPTER PART I
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-nine - LAST CHAPTER PART II

LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-eight

183 4 7
Bởi KIXKX_WRITES

Chapter tweny-eight. Now the reality comes.

Nicola Castello
____

"Desta calm down!" Kimberly were walking slowly behind me, as I were walking down the stairs. Meeting the bastard after years...he killed my mother. And it's his fault Ivanna's dead.

"No Kimberly, you don't understand!" I turned myself towards her, stopping us in the middle of the staircase. There were only us that could be heard in the whole mansion, as everyone were waiting for us downstairs in the office.

"What do I don't understand?! Both my parents got killed. All this fucking time I'm dreaming about them, how they were killed, how I WAS GOING TO FUCKING DIE! So you tell me Desta, what do I don't fucking understand?" She yelled. Her brown eyes on fire. Her face little bit red, and one hand on her stomach and the other on the stair handle.

"Just please go to the room." I started walking again, leaving her there. I can't deal with this now, I need to talk to the piece of shit in my office.

As I'm outside the door of the office, I begin to think. How the hell did he even stay alive. After so many years...and he hasn't even bothered to watch me grow up, and not to forget the fact that he hurted my mother so fucking much...

I push the door open and all eyes were on me. I walked inside locking my eyes with the son of a bitch.

"Talk." I say slowly as I sit down on the chair. In front of everyone around the big table. About everyone, one hundred men were in here, just quietly listening and watching two generations talk.

"Desta-"

"You don't get to call me that. It's boss for you. Don't forget where you come from or what you have done to me." His hair is grey, with black loops in it. His brown eyes is looking into mine. Bit he doesn't look how I remember him. He has dark circles under his eyes, wrinkles. But his build is the same. And it scares me how much I look like him...

"Boss...I don't think it's necessary to have everyone here. This is a family thing." He looks around on everyone, and lastly on me.

"You're right. This is a family thing. And everyone here except you here is my family. So I actually have no idea what the hell you're doing here." He looks down in his lap, and brings his hand to his face and sighs,

"per favore non figliolo"
(Please don't son)

"NON PUOI CHIAMARMI QUEL BASTARDO DEL CAZZO" I stand up, and point my finger at him, I raise my voice at him making everyone fall back in their chairs. Everyone knows what we are saying.
(YOU DON'T GET TO CALL ME THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD)

He looks up at me. Sadness in his eyes. But I can only feel myself becoming more angry.

"I tried to save her, Nicola. Your mother, the night she died. But John, Adam's father took me with him. I loved her, Nicola! And I will never forget her last words! Do you know what they were?" A tear is sliding down his face, and I sit back taken aback by his words.

"She said to me 'don't let my Desta die.' And I prayed every single fucking day that you were okay, and Ivanna. I didn't know what happened to you or her! But I really tried."

"Good! Beacuse I wish you were the one who died that day! The things you did to her, Giovanni....gosh the things-" I hit my fist down onto the table, making glasses with water break and fall down.

He doesn't say anything. Just sit there and dry his tears with his sleeve.

"You're a fucking pussy, do you know that?" I can't hold back anymore. All the ramge in my body for everything is finally coming through.

"Ivanna's dead. And Adam too." I speak out loud. This makes him cry again.

"No, it's not true!" He cries harder and closes his eyes, his both hands shielding his eyes.

"Yes it is! I watched Adam put a bullet through her head! And you know what? She looked so much like mother, she was beautiful. And do you know what else Adam did?" I take off my shirt from my body, making everyone gasp. Not everyone has seen what Adam did to me.

"Fucking this!" I turn around and shows all the serious wounds. I turn back around, and point my finger once again towards him.

"I don't fucking care what happens to you. Adam almost killed Kimberly, Sandro's daughter too! She was the one who saved me. My fucking woman, not you! Not you, the person who is supposed to save his son. You're so fucking screwed up, Giovanni. Shame on you!" I take up my chair, and throw it into the wall, making a glass door break.

"DON'T EVER COME HERE AGAIN!" I yell at him, "get the fuck out before I kill you myself." I put my hands on either side of me on the table, closing my eyes.

And then I look up at him again, across the table right in his eyes.

"If I ever see you here again, I will rise from my fucking grave."

I walk out, shutting the door aggressively behind me. As I walk up the stairs I can feel how my heart starts to pound hard. Sweat deipping down my forhead and I can feel every fucking emotion in my body. I open the door to the bedroom, where Kimberly is.

"What happened?" She raises from the bed, not wearing anything. I stop in my tracks. Feeling my heart calm down, every emotion going away.

I look at her, "I told him to get the fuck out. I don't want anything to do with him." I say as I begin to take off my dress pants. Turning off the liggt in the process. I lay down besides Kimberly, pulling her close to me. Her back against me.

"Desta...what are you doing?" She says with a big sigh.

"Don't say anything just let me hug you." I pull her closer. Smelling her hair, and placing my hand on her hip, making small circles with my thumb. This calms me down. She calms me down...

"You're my queen you know that?" I can feel how I starts to get tired. Melatonin filling my body as the room is dark. But I don't want to fall alseep, not yet.

"Yes I know...you're my king Desta." She turns around, laying her hand on my cheek. I look into her eyes, and I can see her eyes shine through the dark. I look at her lips, and she licks them making me turn crazy.

"Don't do that..." she smirks,

"What?" She begins to kiss my neck, slowly. Goosebumps erupting on my whole body. And I can feel how my buddy downstairs is waking up...

"Kim..." I breath out. My hands follow her body. I can feel every curve, every scar. Whole her. She begins to kiss down my body as I lay on my back. She's careful when she's around the wounds, which I respect as they hurts, a lot...

"I want you to feel good." She says and looks me right in the eyes. I give her a smile and put my hands in her hair. She pulls down my boxers, leaving me bare in front of her. Her nails grazing my skin on my thighs. I breath out a heavily breath, and swear a little,

"Merda..." She tales her hand around my length, and licks it up and down. I close my eyes and let my head fall back down on the pillow. As I look down again, she takes all of it at once, and it feels wonders.

I tighten my grip on her hair, guiding her head up and down, the pace I want and how much I want. I can soon feel myself come closer to Climax. But I need to wait...So I pull her head up, which makes her drop me out of her mouth.

"What are you doing?" She asks, her glossy eyes looking up at me. I make her come up on my chest. Not giving a shit that it hurts on my wounds. "I need you to kiss me, tesoro." She sits up on me. And kisses me. I tangle my hand in her hair, pulling her more into the kiss. Our tongue's dancing with eachother. Our kiss makes her moan, and it's music to my eyes.
(Darling)

I lay her down on the bed, and quickly makes myself top. I break the kiss and begin to kiss her neck, earning another moan. It makes my dick so hard. Her hands in my hair, her head falling back on the pillow and her legs tight together trying to make friction down there...

I spread her legs, and takes off her panties. She's drenched. I look down at her, as I kiss her stomach, careful around her cut. I take my tongue and lick between her breast before I take one nipple in my mouth. She can't almost handle it, it makes me feel like a freaking king. I lixk her nipple as I play with the other one, giving it just as much attention. I lixk the next one, before I once again make my way down.

As I'm just above her pussy, I give her a kiss on her lower stomach. What I would do to have her carry my baby...

Desta.

"I can't wait to taste you again." I growl as I can smell her. I kiss her inner thighs, making her squirm.

"Fuck, Desta! Make me cum." She begs. And I do it woth pleasure!

I give her a lixk, her taste on my tongue. It makes me go fucking wild. I lick some more, making diffrent motions with my tongue, giving her clit attention. She moans my name and her hands in my hair, pushing me more against her at the feeling.

I put my finger inside, realizing that I can already put two in, so I do. She opens her mouth and looks down at me. Her breast bare for me to watch, her eyes rolls up her head. I curl my fingers inside of her, as I lick her clit. My hand on her lower stomach, giving it some pressure. The sound of her pussy filling the room. I'm so fucking hard.

"I'm gonna c-cum!" She grips on tight on the bedsheets besides her, as liquid comes out of her. She doesn't stop moaning.

Thank god this room is soundproof!

"Good girl," I say as I come back up from her lady part. She's out of breath, just like I like it.

"I need you inside of me..." she says with her words almost as a slurr. I chuckle and give her a fierce kiss on her gorgeous lips.

"You taste so fucking good, tesoro." I say and growl into the kiss. We brake the kiss as I open my drawer and pull out a condom. She looks up at me as I open it carefully. I slid it down my dick, and tease her clit with it. I get it into position, as I slide it in. She gasps for air, but I kiss her, as I'm now fully inside of her. And oh my fucking god, does she feel good.

"Ffuuckkk Kim!" I growl. Her hands on my back, nails digging into my shoulders. I pick up the pace, and watch her reaction. I watch carefully so that I won't make the wound open itself.

"God..." she says and burry her face in my chest, but I take my hand in her hair, making her look at me.

"I need you to look at me with those gorgeous eyes of yours, baby." And it makes her clench around my dick. Her mouth still open. I take out my hand out of her hair as I graze her lower lip, as I fuck her hard. I out my thumb in her mouth and she gladly takes it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

"I want to take you from behind," I say. She just looks at me with wide, glossy eyes.

"O-okay," she says. I pull out and I miss her warmth already. As she gets in position, I push her back down more onto the madress. I need to see that big ass of her's.

"Shit you're so fucking sexy." I just watch her ass in front of me. I spit down onto her pussy, making her squirm and moan. I put my dick in the opening and push it in, slowly.

"Oh my go-" she grips onto the sheets in front of her, arching her back more. Fuck this sight...

I begin to pound harder into her, making our skin clap against eachother. So fucking hot.

"Desta, I'm gonna cum!!!" She yells out, I grab her hands and pull the around her back, so that her chest is on the madress.

"I will cum too, just hold on, tesoro." I can feel sweat on my forhead and back. But good god, she feels good. I feel her clench around my dick, and that's the last straw. I pound into her harder and harder until I cum. And she does too.

"Ohhh shiieettt!" I moan. The adrenalin comes down, and I lay my head on her back. Her breathing heavily.

We get into the normal position again, us both laying on our backs, out of breath.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." I smile, and looks at her. Her face liggt up, even though she looks drained. She chuckle and I pull her closer to me. I take the condom off and put it on the nightstand besides the bed. I close my eyes, just feeling the moment.

"I love you Desta Castello. " she says as she yawn. It's been a while since I heard my whole name...

"And I love you Kimberly Casey." I kiss her forhead, and I lay the duvet on top of us. Her head on my shoulder, and my on top of her head. I smell her hair. She smells fantastic.

She's mine. And I will never let her go...

Only if I die.

____

Thoughts?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
358K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
6.8K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
89.2K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...