LealtĂ  {18+}

By KIXKX_WRITES

He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man... More

LEALTĂ€-Introduction
LEALTĂ€-Chapter one
LEALTĂ€-Chapter two
LEALTĂ€-Chapter three
LEALTĂ€-Chapter four
LEALTĂ€-Chapter five
LEALTĂ€-Chapter six
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter seven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eight
LEALTĂ€-Chapter nine
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter ten
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eleven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twelve
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter fourteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter fifteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter sixteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter seventeen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eighteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter nineteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-one
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-two
LEALTĂ€-Chapter twenty-three
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-four
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-five
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-seven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-eight
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-nine
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-one
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-two
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-three
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-four
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-five
LEALTĂ€- Chapter Thirty-six
LEALTĂ€ - Chapter thirty-seven - LAST CHAPTER PART I
LEALTĂ€ - Chapter thirty-nine - LAST CHAPTER PART II

LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-six

168 1 0
By KIXKX_WRITES

Chapter Twenty-six. Devil in disguise

Kimberly Casey
____

"So how will we be doing this? I need all of the information we will be having in here. I know that we all need Nicola, and I'm here to help."

Everyone were silent. No one has been saying a word since two days ago, when Nicola were taken.

"Kimberly.." Angelo sighed and put his head in his arms. Everyone were looking into emptyness.

"Well, I'm fucking sorry!" This caught everyone's attention. "I'm so fucking sorry that I can't sit here and just watch while someone that I-" I took a breath, before I continued.

"Someone who I care about is being fucking killed. And shame on all of you for only sitting here and feeling sorry for yourself."

"But I can tell you this. When Adam had his hands on me I lost all my hope. The things he did to me is something I'll never forget but I'm not sitting here feeling sorry for myself, drinking myself to sleep. Because you know what? If it were one of you! Nicola would risk his own fucking life to save you. No matter how risky or dangerous it would be. Think of that."

I walked out of the office, leaving everyone there. As I walked out, I met Kian on my way.

"Kimberly!" He stopped me. He looked actually worried and I need to speak with him.

"You've heard right?" I asked. I put my hands in front of me as a shield. He nodded and looked at me. "Good, cause I need you to come with me and get him out." He widen his eyes.

"No Kimberly you don't understand..." he looked down and took a breath in, standing in a straight position. "Charlotte were very close with our mafia. Nicola helped her and she did with us, but you need to know something about her..." he looked around us and took a step closer, "Charlotte Devine were married to Adam..." I couldn't belive it.

"What..." I couldn't think straight, and my heart started to beat like crazy. I looked at Kian, his hazel brown eyes looking into my own. Kian looked tired, and that we all were...the bags under his eyes made it clear, and his messy hair.

"Well...I don't care. You're a fucking assassin Kian, start acting like one. You can do anything." I walked away, upstairs to my room, locking the door behind me. As the door locked I collapsed onto the floor. Tears start to floading down my cheeks.

What should I do? How will I fucking do this?!

"Please dad...tell me how, give me some sign. I can't do this without you!" I yelled. And I began to sob and cry more.

I just miss him. Desta.

"I miss y-you! Can't you fucking see, I FUCKING MISS YOU!!!" I sat up, and started to punch the mirror on the wall. My knuckles bleeding as I did. I could see myself. My hair all messy, the mascara running under my eyes and my eyes swollen.

Desta wouldn't want me to react like this. Get yourself together!

I took a deep breath. I need to find a way, since no one wants to help me I need to help myself before I do something I will regret. I put on some new clothes, all black. The sun were beginning to settle down, the clouds starting to form on the sky.

Put up my hair in a bun, and put the hood on my head from the hoodie I wore. I unlocked my door, looking around if there were anyone there, but it was clear. I walked out and ran down, all the way to the room where the cameras and the information were. I sneaked in, silent.

I opened the first box, and in there were all the printa of Adams mansion. Where all the guards where positioned, their routines. Everything.

I took it and as I were going to make my way out I saw a gun laying on the desk and a pocket knife. I took the gun, put it in the waist band and the knife up my sleeve...before I made my way out.

I will do this on my own, even if it will be my own death.

Just as I opened the door to the outside I could hear voices.

"Who the fuck took my gun?!" The man sounded uppset and angry, and just as I walked out everyone came behind me, just making thier way out of the office.

And I met Angelo's eyes. He did not look happy...

"Kimberly?! What the fuck are you doing?!" But I just ran, and I could hear him behind me "EVERYONE AFTER HER SHE CAN'T GO, HE WILL FUCKING KILL HER!" But I just ran, and ran and ran...

My heart were begging me to stop, my legs were begging me to calm down with the drastic pace I were running in. I could feel my hair on my body stand up at the adrenalin. But I can't give in. I could taste the metalic in my mouth, but I just did not care. I need to take Nicola home.

_

I made it. Here I am outside Adam's mansion. I looked down on the pappers in my hand, my hands shaking. I read all the routines, as I watched the time on my watch. It's time, they're all changing postions and new people are getting here.

I ran towards the side of the mansion. I could see the cameras but at this time, they would turn them off so they could look at the old ones. I studied the windows, the sounds and the sounds of the waves. Yes that's right, the mansion were by the sea. And it soothed me, the sound.

"One...two...three!" As one of the waves hit the hard rock I crashed the window, with my elbow. Hope no one heard that....

I jumped inside, but cutting my thigh in the process, making blood gush out.

"Shit!" I looked down on my thigh, a nasty cut. But that's fine...

I could hear voices and unfamiliar sounds. But I need to think! How would Kian think?

I looked around the mansion. There were a big staircase in front of me, rooms everywhere. And a opend door to the basement. I went up the stairs, but just as I did, sounds were coming closer....

Shit!! Think Kimberly!!!

And I did what Kian would do. I hide in the shadows. I ran up the stair, and hid just where the shadows were, holding my knife strady in my hand.

"Yeah I know! We should actually be the ones killing him for paying us this fucking minimum!" One man said in his phone, just as he passed me, walking into a room.

Danger's over...for now.

I got out from the shadow, starting to open the doors to the rooms. I tried to open the one on the left, the big brown door were locked, the floor under my feet started to make sounds under my weight.

I carefully took out the pin out of my hair, starting to get the lock up. And as I did, I flied into the room, with someone behind me, taking a hard grip around my throat. My eyes widen at the sight.

Nicola!

"What the fuck- are you kidding me?!" His voice were low, almost as a growl. He shut the door closed, put a chair in front of it so no one would notice that is was unlocked.

"Kimberly? What the fuck are you doing here?!" His green eyes were looking at me. I hugged him hard. Didn't want to let go.

"I'm here for you. I told you I can't lose you..." I looked up at him. He looked...sad? His strong arms around me pulling me closer, and I smelled his scent. His perfume still on him. His warm arms protective around me.

"Kimberly...she's dead. He killed her." I knew directly that he talked about Ivanna. And my heart broke at the sight in front of me. Nicola just held me, while I am the one who should be holding him. "Nicola...I'm so sorry." My eyes started to water at seeing him almost break.

"Now is not the time. I need you to get out of here. He will be coming, and I won't fucking watch as he kill you. I can't." The green eyes looked at mine. His lip were in a sad gesture, his forhead were full of wrinkles as he looked at me seriously.

"Just...kiss me before you go?" He asked. And I did. I pulled him into the most heartful kiss I've ever given. His arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

We pulled apart as the door started to open.

"HIDE!" Nicola burst out, I laid down under the bed as I watched Adam go inside.

"You. Come here, I got a surprise for you in the basement. Nothing you will enjoy, but I will sure do." His wicked smile could be seen on his disgusting lips. I almost puked at the sight of him.

Nicola followed him, before he turned his head, at me. He gave me oke last look before the door closed behind him.

No, no, no!!

Fuck!

I ran to the door, opened it and followed them. They went down the stairs, down to the basement. I followed, trying to be just as quiet as possible.

As I were now watching them from a distance in the basement, Adam ripped off Nicola's shirt. Pulling his arms above his head, and cuffing them to the ceiling.

Nicola's breath quickend. His torso becoming more visible for harder breathing. It takes more power for the lungs to make you breathe when your heads are above you...what will Adam do.

"So. As you know, I killed Charlotte. I figured out that such a whore shouldn't be on this planet. Not someone like her anyways." A table were placed in front of them. Adam turning around and picking up a knife. He looked at the blade and then on Nicola. A smile on Adams lips.

I wanted to shoot him. But I can't...not now. My heart started to ache as I continued to watch and as I realized what was about to happen....

Adam walked up to Nicola. And with that wicked smile he looked him right into the eyes, and started to cut into Nicolas flesh.

Nicola didn't make a sound.

He only bit onto his lip at the pain.

"I will make you bleed. Bleed until I'm satisfied." Adam continued to cut him...cut by cut. Blood dropping onto the floor, but Nicola still dead silent.

But I couldn't take it anymore. I need to fucking do something, but before I could I frooze as I watched what Adam took from the table.

A bigger knife...

"Look! This is so sharp that it can cut through paper..." he took a paper and cut the knife right through...

He walked back to Nicola, and gave him a cut, starting from the eyebrow down to the bottom of his eye, blood pouring out...

"I WILL MAKE YOUR WHOLE FACE BURN CONSTATINO!" Nicola yelled out, growling at the pain. He didn't see me, and neither did Adam.

And now...Adam burned inside.

He took the knife with force and just roamed with it all over Nicolas body, deep cuts. Blood all around Nicola, and blood splashing on Adams face, clothes - you name it.

I wanted to scream, but nothing left my lungs.

Nicolas head hung low, his breathing could be heard and so Adams. "I will-" Adam were out of breath, "I will make you watch as I penetrade your god damn whore with my dick before I will give her to the dogs!" He spat on Nicola. Nicola looked up at him.

A smile erupting on his lips...

He's scaring me...

"Well then Adam. You can try." Nicola spat blood at Adam, and Adam punched him in the stomach more times then I could count. Nicola making horrible sounds as all the air in his lungs were being pushed out.

Adam brought out a whipp.

"I AM THE KING! AND I WILL SHOW YOU HOW A SLAVE SHOULD BEHAVE!!!" Adam whipped Nicolas back with the whipp, the first time I could hear Nicola actually scream in pain. I winced and tears were running down my cheeks as I just watched blood on his whole body, Nicola crying out in pain.

When Adam were done....the scene were horrifying. There were so many cuts on Nicolas body I couldn't handle it. Adam looked like he would pass out, and Nicola already had...

"That's how I like it. You all fucking silent. Like you're dead." Those were the words that were needed for me to explode.

I pulled ut my knife, and I started running towards Adam, his back facing me. But I didn't see what he had in his hands...

Just before I would push the knife in his neck, the sharp pain came instensly in my stomach, and I dropped the knife. Adams eyes burning into my own. I looked down, wincing at the pain, and tears in my eyes.

He had stabbed me. The whole blade inside of me. I couldn't think, speak or do anything. He pulled the knife out, and pushed me down onto the floor. I cried out in pain.

"KIMBERLY!" I could hear a voice, but my hearing started to fade away, just like my sight.

"ALEXANDRO, JULIO TAKE HIM, KIAN GET KIMBERLY!" That's all I heard before I could see Kian in front of me. I turned my head slowly to the side, only to see Alexandro and Julio taking Nicola down from the chains, blood covering his whole body.

"Kimberly stay with me!" Kian pushed his hand onto the wound and that's when I woke up to life. The knife I dropped were laying besides me. I took it into my hands, and flew up, making Kian move to the side. I saw three men hold Adam. But I could only now see red.

"I HATE YOU! YOU WILL FUCKING PAY!" I saw the scared look on Adams face...before I pushed the knofe into his neck. Holding eye contact all the time. Everryone in the room dropped dead silent. Adam were still alive, so I cutted all over his body, probably more then fourty times...as I was about to push down the knife again, blood all over me, on my hands, face, clothes. A strong grip got around my wrist, the adrenalin settling down....

"He's dead."

Nicola.

His face covered in blood, barely standing on his feet. He sat down and breathed heavily. And that's when I looked at Adam. He were dead. He's the fucking devil in disguise. Or well...was.

His whole body were in open wounds, and that's when I remembered, my own wound. I fell back, in Nicolas arms.

"Kimberly, just breath with me, everythings going to be f-fine" Nicola were out of breath and I could see the pain in his eyes.

"I-I can't breathe." I started to hyperventilate, "oh my god what have I done?" I began to panic.

"Kimberly you need to calm down you've lost a lot of blood!" Alexandro yells at me.

"Nicola, I'm sorry. I'm-I'm-" everything starts to fade into black, I can't hear anything. Am I dying?

I don't want to die now.

"I'm here Kimberly." I can feel a kiss on my forhead before everything fases away into black. And I'm passed out.

I can't leave now. I won't.

I need to tell him first...

____

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
289K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
2.1M 55.2K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...