Lealtà {18+}

By KIXKX_WRITES

He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man... More

LEALTÀ-Introduction
LEALTÀ-Chapter one
LEALTÀ-Chapter two
LEALTÀ-Chapter three
LEALTÀ-Chapter four
LEALTÀ-Chapter five
LEALTÀ-Chapter six
LEALTÀ -Chapter seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter eight
LEALTÀ-Chapter nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter ten
LEALTÀ -Chapter eleven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twelve
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fourteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter fifteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter sixteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter seventeen
LEALTÀ -Chapter eighteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter nineteen
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-two
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-five
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-six
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-seven
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-eight
LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-nine
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-one
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-two
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-three
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-four
LEALTÀ -Chapter thirty-five
LEALTÀ- Chapter Thirty-six
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-seven - LAST CHAPTER PART I
LEALTÀ - Chapter thirty-nine - LAST CHAPTER PART II

LEALTÀ-Chapter twenty-three

307 4 2
By KIXKX_WRITES

Chapter twenty-three. The devil will always come back.

Kimberly Casey
____

How my life looked like only one month ago was hell. I was trapped and I had almost no hope left...until this man came for me,and saved me.

I looked at Nicola who laid in the hospital bed. Five days has passed since he took the overdose,and he's on his way to recovery...but it still hurts to see him like this.

"Thank you..." I said and took the coffe that Angelo gave to me. He sat down in the chair besides me and took small sips on his coffe. The only sound in the room was the machine that monitored Nicola's heartbeat. Until a knock on the door made our attention turn towards the door.

"Ms. Casey?" A doctor asked. She was cute with her red hair in a bun...and I think that Angelo thought so too...

"We will try to wake up Nicola from the coma,in a few hours. We just wanted to give you an update and if so pleased,you can be here in the process." I gave her a nod and a smile. Angelo made eye-contact with her,and she blushed at his eyes. My smile widen for a bit until I could hear the monitor...

"Flat line! CODE BLUE!" The doctor rushed to Nicola,other doctors running into the room. "You need to get out,now!" A nurse pushed both me and Angelo out of the room,closed the door behind us...

"Cardiac arrest! We need to shock him." I could hear every word they were saying. And I think that my own heart stoped.

Both mine and Angelo's eyes met. Fear was evident in his own eyes. His hand found his mouth as we saw how Nicola's whole body jolts from the electric shocks he'a receiving. The monitor starts to sound normal again,and I can see how all the nurses and doctors faces turns into relief.

Oh god...

"Shit..." Angelo's hand start to shake a little bit,but he bites down onto his knuckles as he tries to calm down..."It's okay,He's fine now..." I try to calm Angelo. He looks at me with those eyes. So much sadness and fear.

"Fuck I-I need a break..." Angelo walks away. I stand there until the door opens again and the nurse tells me it's okay to go inside...

"Is he okay?" I ask as I sit down on the chair besides his,holding his hand in the process.

"Ms.Casey...the cardiac arrest could have done more damage then we know for now...you need to know that there is an possibility that he might never wake up..." her words stab my heart like an knife. Of course he will wake up!

A little laugh escapes my lips. The nurse looks at me concerned. "You have no idea who this man is." I say and look at her. She looks a little confused at me. "This man has survived the worst things any human can. He will always come back...The devil always come back." I whisper the last part for myself. If there is something I know in this life it is that no matter what,no matter how...the devil will always come back. He will always find his way to you...

_

Four days has gone by like a flash. They have removed the tube out of Nicola's throat,and he's breathing on his own. No complications has happened since the cardiac arrest and they say that if we're lucky...he will wake up anytime soon.

I talked to Angelo yesterday. He had to go Ella,but will be back when-if...Nicola wakes up.

My poor Nico...

The air in the room is thick. It doesn't smell good,it smells like the typical hospital smell. It's colour-less. It's empty...it's not home. I want to go home...

A cough caught my attention as I were staring out of the window. My head turns automatically towards Nicola,and he's awake!

"NURSE!" I yell.

"Hey,Nico...god,you're awake!" I stand up,walking towards him. He looks so tired. He continue to cough,but he doesn't say anything. The nurse comes in and goes directly to him. She push him down onto the bed again,as he tries to sit up.

"Sir! You need to lay down. You have just been in a coma,and there were complications...you need to rest." She put her stetoskop on his chest and listens to his heart. I can see him looking comfused at his surroundings,his eyebrows furrow and a wrinkle appear on his forhead.

"Nico...I'm here,it's okay! You're safe." I take his hand. He turns his head quickly to me,looking me up and down. He furrows his  eyebrows and looks around once again.

"What the..." he looks down on his arm where a needle is,giving him the fluids he needs. A sigh leaves his lips as he drops down in the bed and closes his eyes. He brings his right hand to his face and a groan leaves his mouth,

"Shit...An overdose,yes?" How in the hell does he know that? Can he read our minds or something.

"Yes...how did you know?" He looks up at me and the nurse. He gives the nurse a look and she walks out of the room,leaving us all alone.

"Kim,it's not the first time something like that has happened to me. I knew somewhere in my mind when I fell on the floor." He says. I look into his green eyes. Finally,after such a long time I could look into his eyes. I could hear him talk. But I'm still mad at him...

"Why did you even go out for starters?" I sit down on the chair and ask. My arms crossed over my chest,and my eyebrows raised a little bit.

"Shit Kim...I'm sorry okay?"

Wow. Didn't expect that one though...

"I fucked up and now we're here,like always. I swear  though,Ljubavi,I didn't attempt anything. It was an accident!" Alright,Nico...
(Love)

"Fine. I trust you! But you better not be doing that again. Because I will fucking kill you myself,clear?" I placed my hand on his cheek. He took my hand in his,and kissed the backside of it. My heart is dancing right now...

"Capish."

_

One week has passed since Nicola was in the hospital. He's finally home and I'm praying that he will get better quicker. It hurt honestly to be seeing him like this...so vulnerably.

He's laying in the bed,eating as he types on his computer-and yes all that in the same time. You could think he's a woman. No shirt on...his hair messy and black pair of glasses resting on his nose. The way his jaw muscles is flexing while he's eating is...too sexy for me to handle.

I look away from the man just as he looks up at me. The soup on the fork waiting for him to be swallowed. He winks at me as he put the fork slowly in his mouth,a smile on those lips as he licks the corner of his mouth...

Fuck...

"I'm not into you if that's what you think." I say nonchalantly and look down on the book I'm reading that's laying in front of me,on the desk. The window is open besides me,the air of dear greece smells wonderful. I didn't know that Nico had one more house here in Greece but apparently he does...

I hear the sound of the bed,and I can see him in the corner of my eye...but I don't give him my attention. I can feel the warmth of his body behind me. I try to concentrate on the words but everything is spinning. I can't do anything while this man is behind me...and I know that he loves it. Love to tease me. Love to make me angry,he fuckes with me all the time. Maybe I should do too?

I turn my head,him now looking into my eyes. A cheeky smile on his face and his eyes hinting that he's teasing me. I stand up,and look into his eyes with the most innnocent look I can muster. He swallows hard. The teasing face gone and instead,he looks like he's going to faint with wonder. What's going to happen next.

"You know...I've been dreaming about somebody lately. Someone who could make me feel so,so,so...so much pleasure." I put my pointing finger in the middle of his chest,slowly dragging my finger down...towards his,yeah...

"Is that so?" He raises an eyebrow at me. I bite my lip and nod slowly,the innocent look still there. He clenches his jaw hard.

"Too bad that guy isn't you." I drop my face,feeling happy with myself,and then I sit down. A smile on my lips. That one I did good,who's teasing who know,bitch?

"What the fuck did you say?" I'm spun around,meeting those green eyes. But now he looks angry. Or frustrated...oops!

"What? Did you think that I'm dreaming about you,Ljubavi." I tease the nickname he's been calling me. I have no idea what it means but oh well. Hehe.

"Now you listen closely,Kimberly. I'm the only man you should be dreaming about." Shit...

His eyes looking straight into mine,showing me that he's one-hundred-percent serious. I can't say anything as I don't get the chance before his lips are on mine. He picks me up from the chair,and my legs are wrapped around his waist. His hands on my ass,grabbing it.

"You hear me? I'm the one who should make your legs shake," he kisses down my neck,biting slowly. "I'm the one that will be eating you. That will make you bed for more..."

He put me down on the desk,but his hands never leaving my body. His warmth still there,making me feel comfortable.

You can't sleep with this man Kimberly...

"You're all I need. The devil needs his servant."

Oh fuck it!

I kiss him hard. My hands around his neck as his are around my waist.

"You can't say those things if you don't mean them..." I tell him. I break the kiss,and look seriously into his eyes. He furrows his eyebrows at me,and takes his hand under my chin to get a clearer look into my eyes.

"I would never lie to you..."

(Please listen to "Anchor." By Novo Amor.

He kisses me again. And this time it's like everything around us is gone. It's just the two of us...

His hands find their way down the the beginning of my shirt. He pull away and look into my eyes as he pull the shirt off of my body. Him watching my body is making my cheeks red... I cover my breasts but he pulls my arms away and shake his head slowly,

"No. You're beautiful..." He kisses my neck slowly. My breathing is getting quicker by the second. His hands on my body is making me insane...

He picks me up,and walks us over to the bed. He lay me down,him on top.

"Hey." He says with a playful tone. I look at him. His hair dangerously beautiful...

"You're gorgeous." He kisses down my belly. The wet kisses leaving wet spots. I close my eyes and my hands are making fists in the sheets.

"Mmm." He groans. I pull up my legs,opening up more for him. My black panties on display for him. His head between my legs. He kisses the inside of my thighs,making butterflies erupt in my stomach. He kisses closer and closer... until he kisses right on my clit. Over the panties.

"Fffuckk Nico!"

He slides the panties to the side. He looks me dead in the eyes before he pull his tongue out,and licks up my slit. My mouth hang open and my head is threwing back at the feeling. His tattooed arms having a hard and steady grip on my legs. His tongue keeps going. Doing all kind of motions,until he pushes two fingers inside. A high pitched moan escapes from me...

I'm so close.

"Cum for me,Bellissima." And I do. I cum so much on his tongue. He crawls up on me again,his body weight on me. It's so nice.

"What's changed?" I ask him,breathlessly. He raises his eyebrow,for me to repeat the question. 

"What changed. Our feelings are so..."

"All over the place?" He finishes. I nod. He looks down on my body,and a smile appear on his lips again.

"I think it's because I'm trying to move on. And you're the only person that I can do that with." My eyes widen. And my heart is going to explode...

"You mean so much to me..." I kiss him on the lips. With a passionate one.

Yeah. Fucked.

____

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
365K 7.5K 42
Annalyse never had friends in her school. You ask why? She avoided them because she's so afraid that her father will know and everyone hates her. So...
89.1K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
1.1M 21.5K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...